[Tizen S2 / S3 / Fit2 / Fit2Pro] Author's dials from radzivill2

Rep: (820)
Attached Image

Post has been editedradzivill2 - 24.05.19, 12:49
Reason for editing: Contact details removed

Rep: (1204)
* radzivill2 ,
But what about those same Spartak on a white background that are already in the app?
That guy was able and we will break through)

* radzivill2 ,
I don’t care, I’ll buy it for a fee.
Main pass)

Rep: (751)
* som72, ... try a “double glare” download. What do you think?…

Well, what I’ll say ... I’ll say that the Samson store is again buggy, so I had to demolish my face and set it up again! .. Otherwise, nothing changed.
Well, the face - as usual with you ... he is magnificent! (You only this ... do not be arrogant ...: blush :)

Rep: (44)
try the "double glare" download. Update already in the store. What do you think?

Great!
Indeed, it looks more interesting.
Thank!

in order to update, I had to demolish the face and set it up again! .. Otherwise, nothing changed.

I updated through "My Applications" / "All"
Near the dial there was a “refresh” icon.
I got up right away, no problem

Post has been editedWarlord - 11.05.17, 16:13
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (249)
Friends, today another dial from* radzivill2 , orthodox icons. Five icons for all occasions, changing double tap. Mother of God, Trinity, Savior, Nikolai and Matronushka. I really liked it! Finally, Orthodox icons appeared in Galaxy Apps! Zhenya, thank you very much! Such a face should definitely be with every decent Christian. I can not upload screenshots, because in this thread it is a privilege * radzivill2 ! : D

* Dimusej ,
A download link?)

Post has been editedinterceptor13 - 11.05.17, 16:49

* radzivill2 ,
Yes nifiga will not offend anyone.
Here is a screen of one of the options)
Attached Image

Rep: (44)
Radzivill2 @ 05/12/17, 04:33*
"Elegant watch with animated movement"

Eugene, good afternoon!
A similar, but with a dark dial is not planned?

P.S. I saw the new dial "Presidential Regiment". Class !!!
The only thing, maybe for symmetry it was worth making the charge digital (in the same window as the date) and placed for 9 hours?

Rep: (1519)
* radzivill2,
Hi, why didn’t miss Spartak .., three days have already passed.

In short, I'm waiting for comments.
I like! Easy to read! Well done Zhenya! Of course the main comment from the customer and the owner of the original, but I really, really ice ...: D

* radzivill2 AOD is super !!! Listen, Eugene, I already told you once, you will understand the course of my thoughts. So, you know that I really like your faces and lately I find myself on the fact that I endlessly switch from one of your faces to another. I have already arranged them in my own, only to me understandable sequence! Here's an example of your new series of Victory 5 faces: both black and white, and also a golden one added! If you could do all these faces in one, so that they automatically switch every two or three hours on their own, no tap, namely, automatically. Well, some kind of ANM should be screwed to them, if all is impossible. Well, you understand what I mean ?! What do you say? I would buy such a face more expensive. Support colleagues, because I think it's not a bad idea, huh?

Rep: (37)
* Dimusej Hmm, but what a good idea. But is it possible to implement this in the GWD program?

* radzivill2 ,
m-yes! Such an idea was a good one ...

* radzivill2 give GWD: D: D: D

* radzivill2 , of course, send it, I can’t wait to have it in the collection.

* radzivill2 , and for s2 did the ambient mode? And then I just saw an aod for s3 ....

* radzivill2 , that’s what you get is cool ambient modes! It looks like a real dial! Therefore, this in mind to purchase

Post has been editedmem-alone - 13.05.17, 17:15
Reason for editing: Piglet -)

Rep: (10)
Dear author, what kind of dial are you wearing now?))

Rep: (22)
Look what happened. No matter how I tried, my Note 5 distorts real colors, so I also attached a screenshot from the GWD program. The highlight, needless to say, is gyroscopic. AOD has not yet been screwed. The second hand is discrete (but I can also make it smooth)

In short, I'm waiting for comments. And yes, the order of the Second World War on the original watch is dull, with black strokes (as if the colors were regretted). I changed it to golden - it turned out to match the tone of the substrate.

Eugene, I'm just indescribable delight !!!
I struggled all day with the consequences of the virus, I came home and then SUCH.
SUPER!!!
I really liked it. And the ANM is gorgeous.
I look forward to acquiring.

Posted on 05/13/2017, 23:49:

, well, and the ANM screwed accordingly

Maybe I’m somehow biased, but it seems to me that this is one of the best ANM

Rep: (22)
Dimusej @ 05/13/17, 12:39*
I like! Easy to read! Well done Zhenya! Of course the main comment from the customer and the owner of the original, but I really, really ice ...

Honestly, when I "ordered" I did not even think that it would turn out so beautifully.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 8:18 p.m.