> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI Crystal - Discussion | Smartphone 5.5 "

Rep: (26)
DiscussionUMIDIGI Crystal
PictureCrystal
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
• Communication: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (900/2100 MHz), FDD-LTE (Band 1, 3, 7, 20);
• SIM card support: two SIM slots (microSD instead of the second card)
• Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat with OTA updates
• Display: 5.5 ”, resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels (401 ppi), Sharp IGZO matrix, Gorilla Glass 4 with 2.5D rounding
• Main camera: dual, 13 megapixel + 5 megapixel, Samsung sensor, LED-flash, autofocus
• Front camera: 5 megapixel
• Processor: MediaTek MT6737T with a maximum frequency of up to 1.5 GHz, 64 bits, 4 cores Cortex-A53 or MediaTek MT6750T with a maximum frequency of up to 1.5 GHz, 64 bits, 8 cores, 28 nm
• Graphics: Mali-T720MP2, 600 MHz (MT6737T) Mali-T860MP2, 650 MHz (MT6750T)
• RAM: 2/4 GB
• Internal memory: 16/64 GB + microSD up to 256 GB
• Battery: 3000 mAh
• Interfaces: Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5 mm headphone jack, dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n), USB Type-C with OTG support, FM radio, GPS and GLONASS
• Fingerprint scanner Touch ID 2.1
• Dimensions: 141.3 x 74.8 x 8.1 mm
• Weight: 180 g
• Black colour
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews and Reviews
Useful information
Firmware
Official firmware 2/16 crystal
Official firmware 4/64 crystal
Firmware and custom mod
Useful
TWRP_3.1.1 for version 2/16
Video disassembled device
TWRP 3.1.1 for UMIDIGI Crystal on mt6750
In the latest firmware, after hiding the on-screen buttons, you need to do two fingers at the top of the swipe, otherwise you may not be able to turn on the on-screen buttons
Translation of the additional battery menu

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedolmusi - 17.10.18, 05:39
Reason for editing: User review

Rep: (0)
sahsanich @ 18.04.19, 20:49*
made hard rezet - helped

I'm just overwhelmed and alarms appear as if nothing had happened. The main thing in the evening to look at the device and decide whether it is necessary to overload or not ...

Rep: (3)
Guys need help, nephew broke the screen. Lying somewhere 3 months, ordered display changed. There was a pattern, he did not remember. I did a hard reset of the all chipped in but asks Google account. He did not remember what to do in this situation?!?!?

Rep: (9)
* bair88 The easiest way to reflash

Swollen battery for whom parts. St. Petersburg Red Village

And who then google camera he uses? it became better quality footage?
I found on the branch link to the APK google camera 3.2, but swinging a file (to see some sort of assembly, xs. Noob in this)

Rep: (1)
Selling their bodies, 4/64, Moscow, ideal state, the screen is still in the film, the box has only lost charger. I want him 4500. If anyone should be, please write in the mare

Eclipse1972 @ 09.06.19, 00:07*
Selling their bodies, 4/64

In connection with this sale? And when you purchased your phone?

* zhendos_ik , For Sale due to transition to the Redmen notes 7, this simply is not necessary. I used quite a bit, since I have more than one phone. The lie, want to sell it to work

It was purchased last year in spring

Rep: (3)
Hello. Not working blind notifications and quick settings. What could it be? Advise where to dig?

Good evening! somebody changed the battery on this phone? help can not be found on aliekspress. Can link kinite, pliiz: happy:

* Akkkula991 , Telephone 4/64. Ordered a battery on alliekspress, I have not yet come (for a long time was on the route), to come one of these days. Ordered from the application, the following screens with the name, price and the name of the seller. The reason for the purchase of the battery: when using any application that uses the Internet, the phone turns itself off in the most unexpected moment sits the battery, was, for example 100в„…, launch the browser, the phone is turned off or goes into reboot and battery already 0в„…. It helps the charger connection. With the charger works without problems. With the percentage of charge is also a problem: charging, then to 100, toyuyu 90, or as he wants. Flashing through flashtool does not help (he lived all the firmware from the first issue). Then when you turn on the photo application was the same thing happens. When will a replacement battery, then later I will unsubscribe.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsda146 - 31.07.19, 21:26
Reason for editing: Adding screenshots

sda146 @ 31.07.19, 21:25*
I ordered a battery on alliekspress

And you can give a reference to the store or a product you bought.

* zhendos_ik , Seller AnSheng Store on alliexpress (a screen in an attachment).
The battery is replaced, all works, not buggy personal.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsda146 - 07.08.19, 17:24
Reason for editing: Adding a screenshot

sda146 @ 07.08.19, 17:23*
Seller AnSheng Store

Well, I can not find it on Aliekspress! = ((((

* zhendos_ik 1 011.76 rubles. | 100% new original battery 3000 mAh for your mobile phone Umidigi Umi crystal
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33004300004.html

Sda146 @ 08/08/19, 17:20*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! : thank_you:

Post has been editedzhendos_ik - 08.08.19, 17:51

The computer does not see this smartphone through the cord .. maybe someone has drivers on Windows 7 for this phone model?

* Maxallin ,

Attached files

Attached fileMTK_Driver_Auto_Installer_SP_Drivers_20160804.exe(8.87 MB)

Tell me how to remove vibro when dialing, when the other person picks up the phone? ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/02/20, 23:46