HOMTOM HT30 - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT30
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

1 - Install the driver and reboot.
2 - Unpack the archives of the program and firmware in the root of the C drive. It is not necessary to throw the root, and you can choose any disk.
3 - Run the program.
4 - Near the line "Scatter-loading File" click on the button with the image of the folder and the words "Scatter-loading" and select from the folder where we unzipped the firmware file called MT6752_Android_scatter.txt
5 - Press the Download button with a green arrow.
6 - Turn off the phone, remove the battery - insert the battery. We connect the phone to the computer using a native cable (others may not be suitable). The red line at the bottom of the program window will run, then the yellow one, and so on. At the end of the firmware, a window will appear notifying you of its completion.
Enjoy a stable version of the operating system.

Complete instructions (for dummies)

miscellanea
TWRP 3.2.3
TWRP Recovery 3.1.0
Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways
Patch to change the battery capacity to the real 3000.
Who does not have the functions of a double tap (usually out of the box), you need to flash the phone! Downloading off the firmware from the cap .
Delete Google account. Video educational program

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 23.12.18, 22:47
Reason for editing: A link to the device description has been added to the navigator

Rep: (1)
Welcome installed patch to correct the capacity of the battery, but the charge will still not be displayed correctly (stops for a long time, then jumps down). Maybe it's wrong to do: set rekaveri with caps installed this patch, clearing your cache, restart. phone's firmware updated before the one that in the header. In a post about the battery still has a patch boot.img and some settings - this is why?

Rep: (400)
sawert @ 22.05.17, 14:46*
I installed a patch to fix the battery capacity

yes, the same

Rep: (9)
* sawert,
you have a long running battery also by 1%?
* Yurts,
Yes viral is not lost (at first just did a quick check, she did not show) at full scanning etc. Web found 5 files with the virus, but can not remove because they are systemic.
Now I will try to put the third-party launcher and the chamber (shown in drain viruses)

luxtorrent @ 22.05.17, 21:52*
you have a long running battery also by 1%?

I again and again to reset the patch set to 100% charge (or so) like the rules passed out at 1% -dolgo not kept

Posted on 22/05/2017, 16:16

luxtorrent @ 22.05.17, 21:52*
and a camera (in runoff shows viruses)

hmm well, I have other web version 11, you have probably had 12 to put -only 2 virus found 11 other Web

Rep: (2)
And without flashing indication of the battery could be established?

MONK-RUS @ 23.05.17, 03:26*
And without flashing

tvrp place, then patch

Rep: (2)
TVRP thought this program, it was not at all understand what it is and what to do, they do not understand how to put the patch installations nor any no copy on the phone just what?
Sorry I do not work in the service center phone so sews every five years =)
Explain in detail without reference that where and how, and what I discovered inside recovery.img turned bootimg-header.bin =)

* MONK-RUS,
I've sewn and installed the patch using the instructions here:
Install Recovery:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir9acaHm2mM
Installing ROOT:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_etb5bpQQrc
All programs and files are in the header of the threads in the video just the sequence of operations.
1. In the section Drivers and Utilities Download Fleshtul and drivers on your Windows;
2.Ustanavlivaesh Fleshtul on the computer, then the driver on the ITC;
3. Optionally, you can install the latest firmware (download caps on firmware instructions in the header).
4. Download TWRP Recovery 3.1.0 recovery.img and MT6580_Android_scatter.zip, which will need to unpack.
5. Next, install TWRP Recovery on the instructions c youtube
6. Installation instructions for ROOT c youtube, you need to download a file SuperSU PRO v2.79 SR4 patched Cobra1111 fasting where TWRP Recovery. Root will still need to be in order to remove viruses from the firmware.
7. The patch itself on the battery installed from rekaveri well as ROOT (selected section and specify the installation ZIP-file, after installation dalvik clear the cache)

Post has been editedsawert - 23.05.17, 15:57

Rep: (67)
Who dares to disable / remove spy adupsFota this toolDebloater ?
If possible, accomplish your goal of success.

Rep: (9)
* Prophet 87
I was cut off by Titanium - shorter than the camera stops working and all.

* luxtorrent "Cut off"? - then I returned? Once rebooted disable / enable-disable phone? off problems many system applications emerge only after a reboot. If you turn off and turn back during operation, no trouble, except the window error, not normally proiproiskhodit. The standard camera app or any?

Post has been editedprophet - 24.05.17, 10:35

Rep: (0)
Firmware corrects a problem with the camera?

boys and whether the new custom firmware whether through flash tuls. help and the one that off prshivka buggy o.O

Rep: (30)
* bormoleyy,
Kastomov not. Buggy in that regard?

And what's the problem to remove adupsFota? I deleted all files from adupsFota totalkomanderom launcher and the same direction. Everything works and the camera too. Set in advance Nova launcher. No glitches, viruses, too.

* sawert,
What are the folder names?
adupsFota.apk (Wireless Update) - removed?

Post has been editedprophet - 26.05.17, 17:29

* Prophet 87
Yes, deleted, there was still a second infected file, it also deleted, were in folders:
/ system / app / AdupsFota
/ system / app / AdupsFotaReboot
the folders themselves are not deleted, checked DrWeb - no viruses.

Post has been editedsawert - 27.05.17, 15:28

How to get the root of the current bought the phone this beautiful

* sawert,
While you answered, I’ve cut them myself: lol: (after making a backup)
At first I tried to freeze, but after a reboot the Wireless Update was being unfrozen.
Removed it from startup usingВ® Autostarts. All the same, the Wireless Update was being thawed and started after a reboot.
In short, on the same day, when asked a question, deleted it. There was no time to go to the forum to unsubscribe.
I removed the standard launchers and replaced them with others, quite often. But with the removal of the Wireless Update application and spies in it, I ran into it for the first time.

I do everything according to the instructions, but the driver is not working on the hike, did anyone sew on win8? suitable for firewood vin8?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/09/20, 21:32