HOMTOM HT30 - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT30
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

1 - Install the driver and reboot.
2 - Unpack the archives of the program and firmware in the root of the C drive. It is not necessary to throw the root, and you can choose any disk.
3 - Run the program.
4 - Near the line "Scatter-loading File" click on the button with the image of the folder and the words "Scatter-loading" and select from the folder where we unzipped the firmware file called MT6752_Android_scatter.txt
5 - Press the Download button with a green arrow.
6 - Turn off the phone, remove the battery - insert the battery. We connect the phone to the computer using a native cable (others may not be suitable). The red line at the bottom of the program window will run, then the yellow one, and so on. At the end of the firmware, a window will appear notifying you of its completion.
Enjoy a stable version of the operating system.

Complete instructions (for dummies)

miscellanea
TWRP 3.2.3
TWRP Recovery 3.1.0
Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways
Patch to change the battery capacity to the real 3000.
Who does not have the functions of a double tap (usually out of the box), you need to flash the phone! Downloading off the firmware from the cap .
Delete Google account. Video educational program

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 23.12.18, 22:47
Reason for editing: A link to the device description has been added to the navigator

Rep: (9)
* timowkas
I get into the recovery, but the menu selection does not give anything to the recovery, shows the logo and then the wounded android with the command no
It turned out to flash the recovery through the substitution in the stock firmware.

Post has been editedluxtorrent - 14.05.17, 21:32

Rep: (5)
Hello guys! Regarding the decoupling of the phone from a google account, we have the following!

Today, the phone was untied with the help of the firmware, instructions for the firmware in the header, only in the Download Only place you need to select Firmware Upgrade !!!
Instead of this
Attached Image

Choose this
Attached Image

Post has been editedclipser - 15.05.17, 19:20

* Amiyumi,
Moving to engineering, for this type * # * # 3646633 # * # *;
We are looking for the tab "Telephony" and then choose "GPRS";
Alternately, select SIM1 and SIM2, drive in IMEI and click "WRITE IMEI";
Reload the device and IMEI on the spot!
Nomi i507 Spark - Discussion (Post by Manorik # 53464755)

Rep: (51)
* clipser ,
But the preloader section on MTK is not recommended to sew for no reason - you can do a smart trick ... I read a lot of places on the forum, you can correct me if I'm wrong.

* Ssa45,
In general, it doesn’t matter, it was always like that and there were no problems yet!
On ancient devices - maybe! I also met such posts, but now in general

Post has been editedclipser - 15.05.17, 20:20

Rep: (2)
Where to get superuser for tvrp?

Rep: (175)
* slakavv В® SuperSU

Today, the phone itself tried to send a paid SMS to some number ... there is a virus in the firmware. Has anyone already come across this? How were you treated?

Post has been editedluxtorrent - 16.05.17, 15:38

Rep: (30)
* luxtorrent
Or maybe it's not in the firmware? Third-party software dabbles?

Has anyone already come across this? How were you treated?

If there is no such thing in the Italian phones, this is no longer a china phone))
Only usually the sewn malware downloads the software and installs it on its own without any problems.
I wrote in this branch or in the next, I do not remember, it is treated by castration of the firmware-deleting the applications of the firmware itself.

* DJ-VASIAN_36RUS,
There is no third-party software _0 this is just the thing about the firmware.

Posted 05/16/2017 18:58:

* yura3270
do not remember what you deleted? in my opinion you wrote in this thread that an antivirus found malware ..

I did not write, do not use antivirus

By the way, until you go to fresh, double tap functions do not work.

People. Who bore on the arc? Does the camera behave this way too?

Gestures and the standard does not work or is it just me?

And where to get fresh?

* slakavv
Work. In off firmware in the header.

Post has been editedDJ-VASIAN_36RUS - 17.05.17, 15:35

Rep: (0)
And what to do with a bumpy tachim?

* TimofeyMakeev,
in junk. Or wait until parts are available.

Rep: (1)
Please explain how to install a patch to edit the battery capacity from the header.
I realized that it is sewn through custom recovery.
How to install the recovery? Take, too, from the cap? How to install a patch on the battery and get root-rights at the same time?

Post has been editedsawert - 18.05.17, 14:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 08:19