HOMTOM HT30 - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT30
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

1 - Install the driver and reboot.
2 - Unpack the archives of the program and firmware in the root of the C drive. It is not necessary to throw the root, and you can choose any disk.
3 - Run the program.
4 - Near the line "Scatter-loading File" click on the button with the image of the folder and the words "Scatter-loading" and select from the folder where we unzipped the firmware file called MT6752_Android_scatter.txt
5 - Press the Download button with a green arrow.
6 - Turn off the phone, remove the battery - insert the battery. We connect the phone to the computer using a native cable (others may not be suitable). The red line at the bottom of the program window will run, then the yellow one, and so on. At the end of the firmware, a window will appear notifying you of its completion.
Enjoy a stable version of the operating system.

Complete instructions (for dummies)

miscellanea
TWRP 3.2.3
TWRP Recovery 3.1.0
Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways
Patch to change the battery capacity to the real 3000.
Who does not have the functions of a double tap (usually out of the box), you need to flash the phone! Downloading off the firmware from the cap .
Delete Google account. Video educational program

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 23.12.18, 22:47
Reason for editing: A link to the device description has been added to the navigator

Rep: (0)
So in the cap, after locking the phone, the bluetooth garnish is turned off. As if the phone goes to sleep. Turned it off, does not help. On port x5, it works normally, but does not want it on the drain.

Post has been edited6uM - 23.01.19, 23:10

I am sure that when selling another firmware was installed, then it was updated through the air, it became another. A few days ago, I reflashed the phone, another one was installed, and I noticed it in the phone settings, the settings were changed, I had others before. So I already counted 3 versions)

Rep: (-2)
* 6uM , I completely agree that the stock was not the one that was laid out in the cap

Rep: (9)
the phone does not turn on the firmware does not work

Where are the details? What is the firmware, Windows? Where did the flash download?

I did everything according to the instructions from the cap. All such recovery was done. Do not know what to do next. the body does not turn on ...

Posted on 02/24/2019 19:06:

sanek_kill2015 @ 10.21.17, 23:27*
I decided to write a complete instruction for you (for dummies).

1. Download and install this file: Driver_Auto_Installer_EXE_v5.1632.00.zip (8.85 MB)
(Reboot).

2. Download this and unpack it into any folder: SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1524.00.000.zip (39.75 MB)

3. Downloading this recovery.img (11.19 MB)
and add to the folder where you unzipped FlashTool.

4. Download this: MT6580_Android_scatter.txt (8.51 KB)
and, of course, unpack it in a folder with FlashTool.

5. Open FlashTool, load the Scatter file and remove all checkboxes except recovery.

6. Click on the green arrow.

7. Turn off the phone and pull out / insert the battery.

8. Connect the USB and wait for the download to occur.

9. We can use the new recovery.

that's all done

Mobile does not turn on

Rep: (-2)
* rojer700 , good afternoon, you can drop the link to dirty unicorn

Rep: (2)
* Karatellka This so-called "feature" of the phone (think so developed), in short, after the last update over the air music can include a fingerprint sensor (switch the track can also be), try not to touch the scanner and the problem will be solved.

Homtom HT30, the phone was on charge, the night without electricity as a result of this in the morning the phone is flat and disappear all the icons from the desktop, and Messaging .What do except phone?

В®FeraDroid Enginepatch topic
this patch will increase productivity and significantly bystrodeysvie due to fine-tuning the system for iron. only need to install it through twrp, then the patch will do everything himself. I cleared about 180Mb of RAM and significantly began to open applications quicker. suitable not only for our smart. If you still have the device with the Android-twrp you can set it there too.

Attached files

Attached fileFDE.AI-v3.19-universal-20190516-signed.zip(2.46 MB)

Rep: (10)
Does anyone have a preloader for this miracle? Fleshtul swears error 5054

Hello! A FDE who tried to put? Sorry! Response seen above)

Post has been editedhuport - 30.07.19, 13:15

* Sergei55555555 , Did everything according to instructions, and this fucking advertising climbs! Shaw's wrong? )

After following the instructions on the anti-virus and adware applications themselves - Stock launcher, fotaprovider, adupfota - have disappeared, but apparently had footprints ... Advertising climbs! Dr. Web shows that there were three threats but function - remove the no! The question is for connoisseurs - you can bang them manually Total Commander?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

the army have not taken away. They said to go here in the spring of 2020 and I had like that prolong the life of this unit. eighth android until. I do not have yadra.homtom c13 has not yet been released. but I found a very good 6 android. until all the work. I test. not only works scanner. but he did not need me. network correctly displayed and not buggy in touch 2g networks, and generally do not touch buggy. only now I found it. It may be something specific to test? you anything specifically interisuet? write check

Cubot Rainbow - Discussionbest firmware for our smartphone. everything works except the gestures and the scanner. touch is not buggy in 2g network. on E shke can now sit. the charge is spent correctly. the camera is not dark and autofocus works. video in 30fps fullhd there but again it interplitatsiya. touch can fail you because He pasted crookedly. You can try to re-stick but I do not advise. this glass rather than plastic. burst very easily. I have enough to knock on the right corner of the Haute and glitches are. gps such catches. I do not know what else to check. glitches found. shaking the archive and in the archive simply change boot.img on my boot. no longer need to do anything. first switching nearly 10 minutes. We do not panic, we are waiting.

Attached files

Attached fileboot.img(7.36 MB)

Hello to all. A firmware download the drain? Redirects with Yandex Disk to enter the login and password, and then back to the page with the firmware. According to the results - in my YaDisk not saved or downloaded

Hi all, a question whether the firmware is on our android device to the 8?

* kirik11,
To roll stock firmware come on the official websitehttps://www.homtom.cc/
there will come down there and FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD DOWNLOADhttps: //drive.google.c...JRXYpL_TmdPbGxuWVU4Y28
here

* vladricar There homtom c13 is a copy of our. Waiting for the firmware will be shown on it. Since it is already possible to do something. And no. At the moment, it is necessary even for the 6 core android bust. She wildly crooked.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/11/19, 2:17