> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Air Q8 3G- Talk | Tablet, 8 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionRoverPad Air Q8 3G
PictureRoverPad Air Q8 3G
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Processor: Spreadtrum 7731, Quad-core 1.3GHz
Screen: 8 ", 800x1280 IPS
Graphics: Mali-400, up to 400MHz
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 8GB
Card slot: TF card, up to 32GB
WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: 2.1
3G: WCDMA 2100 and GSM 850/900/1800/1900
SIM Card Slot: Dual SIM
USB: Micro USB, USB 2.0
GPS: GPS
Sound: Port for headphones - 3.5 mm
Built-in speaker
Microphone
Camera:
Front camera - 0.3MP
Main camera - 2.0MP
Battery: 3500mAh
Size: 208 * 123.5 * 11mm
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 21.02.19, 17:43
Reason for editing: compatible firmware from DEXP

Hello!
Discussing the device. I not found in runet discussions on this unit.
The first problem faced by this six rootkits and backdoors sewn in proshivku.Dr.Web found them to remove the need Root rights.
I think the set Kingroot to solve the problem, or will have to put the official firmware from the site.
The second problem - much bursting at the vibration motor during operation. Has anyone tried something like reduce his power or even turn off?
Third one on the box and a sticker on the glass Set the volume of the battery 4000 mAh, 3500 mAh online. It is not clear where it is true and what is not.

the tablet itself in normal, good screen, runs quickly, if not kept in the background of a bunch of apps. Initially available memory box 5.40 GB. Enough to install the necessary applications. memory card 32 GB identified without problems. The battery keeps well, is charged for about 3 hours. Not really hot. At the factory the film screen is terrible, a day was all scratched. I think on the plastic screen, not glass. The air gap is large, but responds well touch. In the upper left corner of a little pressed, but not critical. Assembly itself generally acceptable, not crunches does not creak in the hands.
SIM card not inserted or checked 3G work because it is not necessary for me. Speaker sucks, poor sound. The headset is still bearable.
Games did not put, I think to put a couple of tests and check.

Rep: (2210)
M
Topic moved to subsectionRoverpad

* Nero91197, Won rootkits and bekdury sewn into the firmware ???

Rep: (33)
Ruth is rightKingroot

Post has been editedgrafom - 05.08.17, 11:19
Reason for editing: In the header

Good day.

On this tablet is not working autostart applications. For example Takser or Autostart service does not start when booting tablet. I tried and Universal Init.d Init.d Toggler, too, did not earn. About Init.d Toggler, maybe I do not know how to cook it, of course. But if the root of the terminal cause execution of the script which in init.d, he fulfills.

Can anyone tell in what direction to dig?

Rep: (9)
Today brought a just bought. Immediately after the exit and got out there in the UC News The language selection menu. All closed, the settings / applications deleted UC News and disabled Video application (so called). Like nothing more climbs. Errands today still, check at!

Rep: (7)
* StalkeZi,
You will not prompt, where drivers take on him? Kompudator does not see it when you connect to yusb

Rep: (16)
* Usspik000 , The link that I gave the lowest archive.

Rep: (7)
* StalkeZi,
And how do you get rid of ads? Video disabled application will not really help, of course it is less, but it's still climbing

Rep: (1)
Fractional stump!

Guys, I do not understand what I'm doing wrong with the firmware (advertising zadolbala)
1) Download arhir.
2) Connect the tablet (disabled, then turn gromkost- and meals and at this point is rolled the diver)
3) Prog its firmware does not see, and he just turned on without rekaveri GS

Probyval and volume + and power, while the volume + gromkost- and nutrition. In bootloader does not allow. Help tupenky: sveta:

Rep: (1)
Hello again!

In the end, all he did. Decided simply download the drivers on wholesale Spreadtrum and follow the instructions.

p.s. The driver out of the box for some reason not able to work normally, and that's for sure.

After folding chromium started cyclically crash com.android.phone processes
com.google.process.gapps and Launcher3, blocking the screen Error Message. Rebooting does not help, only works the lock screen and the ventilator.
What to do?

All the good time sutok.Stolknulsya with this device, all clambered online resource to find the firmware on this gadget and has not had to ((((. Link posted on the site I can not open at, if anyone has the firmware perezaleyte will be very grateful! Roverpad Air Q8 3G

This firmware is not suitable, another revision s108-7731-d (162) v1.0 thanks anyway)

Good day to all! Well guys help somebody, firmware on the machine fucking do not, can someone on a computer lying around, even the service centers can not find it, complete ass, I do not want to change the board, although there are other revisions, but do not want to gut another ustroystvo.Dazhe backup was not possible to do, because I was dead flash, the firmware on the user's operating DEN_WEL check, but on the other it kept on board hard, can still bring a miracle !!!! I would be grateful !!!!
Wanted by firmware revision 1.0

Rep: (3)
share firmware

Rep: (10)
Rovera ftp does not work. Please share firmware who have.

Maybe someone will be useful, at the plate with the board S108-7731-D (162) V1.0 firmware is fully fit from DEXP Ursus N180 revision R01http://ftp.dexp.club/Tablet_PC/Ursus%20N180/

Post has been editedVers80 - 22.01.19, 07:25

Rep: (16)
Vers80 @ 22.01.19, 04:14*
suitable firmware from DEXP Ursus N180 revision R01http://ftp.dexp.club/Tablet_PC/Ursus%20N180/

and how to sew, there is a file * pac .chem this flash

Rep: (49)
one17 @ 10.02.19, 15:52*
and how to sew, there is a file * pac .chem this flash

compatible firmware from DEXP.
Flasher SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R4.0.0001.zip)
Drivers for the spread
1) Downloading everything you need in a comfortable and razarhiviruem folder (preferably the root of drive C without Russian letters on the way)
2) Set the pre-driver on the computer by disabling signature.
3) Run the folder SPD Upgrade tool flasher (ResearchDownload)
4) In the first gears choose our .pac firmware file and hit Start.
5) Cut a tablet connects to the PC while holding the button volume down.
6) Waiting for closure, pleased.

firmware 5.1. Advertising did not notice it. All continuously stably.

Post has been editedibanit - 21.02.19, 14:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 12:52