Acer Aspire E5-575G-71H4 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7 7500U | 12GB RAM

Rep: (28)
Acer Aspire E5-575G-71H4 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7 7500U | 12GB
[b]Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Model : Acer Aspire E5-575G-71H4
Operating system: Windows 10
Body Material: plastic
Numeric Keypad Unit: there is
Key backlight: not

Screen Type: TN + film
Screen diagonal: 15.6"
Screen resolution: 1920x1080 (FullHD)
Pixel density: 141.2 PPI

CPU: Intel Core i7 7500U
Number of processor cores: 2
Frequency: 2.7 GHz
Auto Increase Frequency: 3.5 GHz
L2 cache: 512 Kb
L3 cache: 4 Mb
CPU architecture: Kaby lake

RAM Type: DDR4
RAM frequency: 2133 MHz
RAM size: 12 GB
Number of slots for memory modules: 2
Maximum memory capacity: 32 GB

Type of graphics accelerator: discrete and embedded
Discrete Graphics Card Model: Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M
Video Memory Type: Gddr5
Video Memory Capacity: 2 GB
Model of the integrated video card: Intel HD 620

Total Hard Disk Drive (HDD): 1 TB
Total Solid State Drives (SSD): missing
M.2 Connector: not

Webcam : there is
Extended speaker system: not
Built-in microphone: there is
Support for memory cards with a card reader: SD, SDHC, SDXC
Optical drive: not

Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
Type of network adapter (Ethernet): built
Network Adapter Speed: 1000 Mbps
Support for additional types of data transfer: Bluetooth

USB 2.0 ports: 1
USB 3.0 ports: 2
USB Type-C Ports: 1
Video Interfaces: HDMI
Audio Interfaces: 3.5 mm jack combo (headphones / headset)

Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery capacity: 2800 mAh
Estimated Battery Life: 12 hours (declared by the manufacturer without specifying conditions)

Equipment: battery, power supply, documentation
Kensington Castle: there is

Depth: 254 mm
Width: 381 mm
Thickness: 30.5 mm
Weight: 2.39 kg
Appearance
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Drivers and Utilities
In order to avoid problems when installing drivers on our laptop, do not experiment with installing Windows 7. At the moment, drivers are only available on Windows 10 x64
Useful
    Soapy screen
    If you notice cloudy text in some places, then you have zooming enabled. To disable this option, click on the PCM desktop and selectScreen options then in paragraph Resize text, applications, and other elements choose 100% instead of the recommended 125%

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 21:28

Rep: (9)
The machine is a clear, put vin10, no complaints.
From strange: it seems again grounded motherboard inside the housing so that when you touch the hands of the body in the area of ​​the touchpad and keyboard felt electricity :(
And incomprehensible blur of letters in the Device Manager window, as if the focus is not o.O

Posted 06/25/2017, 4:27:

it would be interesting to him more powerful battery supply, and then in 2800 as it is not ochen..i more about CDM - 5400ob IMHO for such bablishki could put and 7200: D miser in general

rhonda @ 25.06.17, 11:26*
And incomprehensible blur of letters in the Device Manager window, as if there is no focus

Look in the header, where I wrote about the "soap" on the screen, I helped. Too many windows all floated now rules
Still there is a utility that cleans without scaling soap, if necessary look for

HDD on the turnover may lame, but it lacks me :) I still think after the slide instead of DVD drive (of which it was not) tverdotelnik stick to the basic game Fast Shipping. But it is, a dream), yet there stands an old CDM nouta

And I have never felt the electricity, the entire housing Fingered) hand is almost always left on the WASD has, half closing the touchpad

Post has been editedsipandroids - 07.07.17, 06:17

Rep: (6)
Hi all I bought a laptop. Very happy but not satisfied with the old hard drive. I want to replace with ssd So I took apart the laptop and saw the slot for ssd but what a slot is and what ssd there will be I do not know Please help me.

Posted on 28/09/2017, 16:11:

Here is a photo quick-disconnect couplings.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVitaliK101 - 28.09.17, 16:14

* VitaliK101 ,
Hello! In our beech SSD can stick with M2 slot (something like this), it looks like a bar of RAM. You can also put in place a regular SATA DVD drive.
Also I want solid-state, but so far has put second HDD through special skids instead of driving to work fine

* sipandroids ,
And conversely, I want to get rid of the hard drive to 128GB ssd me more than enough. Accordingly, the laptop will be easier. So ssd need someone who has the edges 5 and 6 contacts? They are like antennae.

And what is in the product data sheet is written that there are no sockets M2?

* VitaliK101 ,
Possible errors in the description of the laptop, you need to check everything again. When I am looking for a SSD seen bracket with the connector in the photo

* sipandroids ,
Here I am sitting dig Old pro SSD and what the bar should be set Nothing I do not understand. There are three types of meters used key key and when m and b together key ie two horns ssd What will work is unclear.

Posted on 28/09/2017, 20:10:

And either 2280 or 2260 are the parameters most strap 22 where the width and length of 80 or 60

* VitaliK101 ,
I've already forgotten about the "horns")
Difficult question for me, do not rummage

* sipandroids ,
Well, I do not have to rummage but understand it.

* VitaliK101 ,
As for the connector me too bothered that his performance was nowhere to write, but physically he is. Look for reviews, or write to Acer support

* sipandroids ,
Maybe it is not connected again do not write in characteristics. You can try metodlm at random but I think that's something that will not burn accident

That is written in support of the answer to the screenshot. Today, I try to install SSD. Then I accomplish your goal according to the results.
Attached Image

* VitaliK101 ,
The fire! Thank you)

It works without prlblem

* VitaliK101 ,
Windows is now loaded for how much?

What Windows I'm a meteor or something. Only with Maghazi where he bought food SSc.
Windows 7 boot seconds. Cool at all. Yet the driver did not understand. With office site I downloaded and there still is not enough of something. Here I understand.

Post has been editedVitaliK101 - 01.10.17, 09:52

* VitaliK101 ,
This is a significant difference. Who is the manufacturer of your SSD and price of the issue?

Kingston 4670 RUB 128 gb
Here he is on AliKingston

Post has been editedVitaliK101 - 02.10.17, 16:09

Rep: (49)
Looked more closely approximate laptop: for 45tys
Acer ASPIRE E5-575G-57X6
i5 7200, gtx950, fhd, tn, ssd128gb + hdd500gb
1. Antagonizes matrix TN
2. in the store did not understand it matt (write in a review) or gloss (write on the site)?
3. Heating: User heats strongly (differently) in thegamesThat reaches 80-90S?
4. Batteries built-in, can be changed by removing the cap completely ... And if you want todisable food, there is a button-lock?

Post has been editedAleX_Leon - 16.10.17, 13:14
Reason for editing: Battery

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19 20:34