> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Games for Nintendo Switch / Switch Lite | All about games for Nintendo Switch / Switch Lite
proplachennye reviews
Proplachennye reviews good or bad?
Good! [ 6 ] ** [5,66%]
Poorly! [ 71 ] ** [66,98%]
I do not care. [ 29 ] ** [27,36%]
Total votes: 106

Rep: (3365)
Nintendo Switch / Switch Lite Games

Attached Image

Official Nintendo eShop Game Store
Store digital versions of the game on the "Yandex" (sales codes for eShop)
Store digital versions of games "Buck" (sales codes for eShop)
Ratings Nintendo Switch games (according to Metacritic site)
List of all games and price comparisons in different countries
View current discounts on games for Nintendo Switch
Official wallpaper on the games Nintendo Switch for computer, tablet, smartphone

Switch Game FAQ
What are the nuances associated with games for the console?
Purchased for Switchdigitalversions of games are tied to a user account (on previously released Nintendo platforms, games were tied to the consoles themselves).
Accordingly, if your console stops working or is lost, you will save the entire game library and be able to transfer it to another Switch.

Can I use one account with purchased games on two or more Switch consoles?
You cannot use your account in the second console until you deactivate it in the firstactiveconsole by deleting registration data.
If you lost or sold the console, forgetting to deactivate your account, you need to contact Nintendo support.

Where are the games installed?
If a memory card is installed in the console, then the games are automatically downloaded to it, in other cases the priority is on the built-in memory.
For large projects sold on game cards, you may need to download additional files from the Internet.

How to re-download / install previously purchased / deleted games and applications?
To re-download the content, go to the eShop store on the console, click on the user icon in the upper right corner, go to the "Download again."

How to buy games for the console?
The games for the Switch console can be obtained in five ways:
1. Buy game cards (cartridges) in electronics and video game stores (you can then resell them or exchange them for others).
2. Buy digital versions from the Nintendo eShop online store on the console or onNintendo website.
3. Buy codes for downloading digital versions on third-party sites and use them in the eShop store to activate and download games (section "Use the download code").
4. As part of a paid subscription to the online service, Nintendo provides free access to the library of 8-bit NES games.
5. Hack the console - you can install pirated games and emulators, but using online will immediately get a ban from Nintendo.

How to purchase games that are not available in my country?
There is a simple way to change the region, which can be used on one or several profiles:
1. Option for one user profile.
OnNintendo websitego to your account settings and select another region, for example South Africa or Norway, save the change. After that, on the console, you will get access to the eShop store of the selected country for buying / downloading content. In the case of South Africa and Norway, you can pay for games using a Russian credit card. In other countries, the purchase will have to make with the help of third-party services that implement payment cards eShop.
Benefits- purchased games are tied to one profile, regardless of the region.
disadvantages- the need to change the region to purchase (or accept the receipt of news in the language of the selected region).
Important advice- Pay for purchases with a card, do not keep money on your eShop balance, otherwise changing the region on a single account will be difficult!
2. Option for multiple profiles.
In addition to your basic profile, for example in Russia, you can add one or more profiles. When you add you will be asked to specify standard data, as well as choose the region (South Africa again points or Norway). After creating a profile and change it (click on the avatar on the Home screen) opens access to the eShop store the selected country to buy / download content. In the case of South Africa and Norway to pay for the game, you can use the Russian banking cards. In other countries, the purchase will have to make with the help of third-party services that implement payment card eShop.
Benefits- convenient for family use; no need to change the region (just switch the profile); getting information about discounts.
disadvantages- purchased games are attached to different profiles, the progress in them for each profile will be different; receive news in the language of other regions.
Helpful advice- Pay for purchases with a card, do not keep money on your eShop balance.

If you buy games in another region, will they support Russian?
Russian localization of games do not usually vary by region, country, carrier. However, we do not recommend to take the game in America, Asia and even Europe, there can be (and is) an exception.
If the game has support for the Russian language, it will be available initially or added (downloaded via the Internet) automatically, provided that the system language of the console is Russian.

How to save on buying games?
1. By changing the region in the account settings on the Nintendo website (described above), you can purchase games in other countries eShop at a better price (depending on the country and the exchange rate).
2. Track promotions for distributing promotional codes in different networks - you can save an average of 300-1000 rubles on the purchase of media with the game. Attract friends to buy games together.
3. Track discounts in eShop, on local shopping sites, buy used games, share them with other Switch users through ad sites and social networks.

Gold points accumulated on my Nintendo account. What is it and what are they for?
Gold points - a kind of cashback from Nintendo, a bonus for buying games for the console, where 1 point = 1 ruble. They can be used for digital shopping in the eShop store.
For the purchased digital game you get 5% of the price. Points are credited to your Nintendo account automatically immediately after purchase.
For the purchased game on the media you get 1% of the price. The period of points activation from the moment the game was released in Europe is 2 years. Scoring is done manually - press +/- on the game icon, point "Bonus program".
Gold points are available 12 months from the moment of their receipt / activation and are tied to the region of purchase of the game for which they have been credited. Points for the game purchased in South Africa will not be spent in Russia.
The current balance and validity of points can be checked on the service pageMy nintendo.

What are platinum points awarded for in a Nintendo account?
Platinum points are charged for regularly visiting the Nintendo website (1-2 times a week) with authorization in a Nintendo account, linking the account to the social. networks.
They can be used in the eShop store to exchange for different content, regardless of the device: wallpaper, themes, awards and items in games, applications, etc.
Platinum points are available 6 months from the moment they are received.

What are amiibo figures and why are they needed?
amiibo - collectible figurines with built-in NFC-tags, thanks to which in supported games, you can get some content (secret characters, weapons, clothing, decorations, materials, power and other bonuses), simply attach a figure to the console / gamepad. For example, the figure of Mario in the game Super Mario Odyssey will provide a suit and temporary invulnerability. Figures are not tied to one game or platform can be used on different consoles unlimited number of times. For information on the figurines, and their capabilities and compatibility can be found atof amiibo page.
There are also unofficial products with NFC tags. As a rule, these are figures / cards in which tags with recorded data are added. Their advantages are at a lower price and availability - you can independently make similar products, having a clean NFC tag and a smartphone with NFC for recording, or buy ready-made products in any online store.

Selections of the best games Nintendo Switch - in a deliberate selection
Top best games
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - a classic platformer.
Hollow Knight - beautiful, smart, sophisticated, and simply the best metroidvaniya.
Luigi's Mansion 3 - beautiful and incredibly fun adventure Luigi in a mansion with ghosts.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - a popular arcade racing, the best-selling game for the Switch.
Super Mario Maker 2 - infinite 2D-platformer-designer with tens of millions of levels.
Super Mario Odyssey - classic 3D-platformer with Mario, the most famous character in video games.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - a kind of fighting with the largest number of characters from different games.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - the main Switch-exclusive and the best game of 2017, which should be in every console owner.
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - a remake of the adventure game

TOP cooperative games
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - a popular arcade racing, the best-selling game for the Switch.
Mario tennis aces
Overcooked! 2
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Snipperclips - Cut it out, together!
Unravel Two

Top active games using dzhoykonov
1-2-Switch
ARMS
Fitness boxing
Ring Fit Adventure

Top games for kids
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Luigi's Mansion 3
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Splatoon 2
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Arcade (Arcade
Luigi's Mansion 3 - beautiful and funny adventures of Luigi in a mansion with ghosts.

Puzzle (Puzzle
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Super Mario Maker 2
Tetris 99

Racing Simulator (Racing
Fast rmx
GRID Autosport
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 2, 3
MotoGP 19

Health & Fitness (Health & Fitness
Fitness boxing
Ring Fit Adventure

Quests and detectives (Quest
L.A. Noire
Thimbleweed park

Scrolling shooters and shutenapy (Shoot'em up
Sky Force Anniversary

Metroidvanii (Metroidvania
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Dead cells
Hollow Knight - beautiful, smart, sophisticated, and simply the best metroidvaniya.
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition

Adventures (Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - the main Switch-exclusive and simply the best game of 2017, which should be in every console owner.
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Role-playing game (RPG
Diablo III: Eternal Collection
Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Japanese role-playing game (JRPG
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Octopath Traveler
Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu & Eevee
PokГ©mon Sword & PokГ©mon Shield
South Park: The Stick of Truth

Sandboxes
Dragon Quest Builders 1, 2
Minecraft
Terraria

Simulations (Simulator
Stardew valley

Sports games and simulators (Sport Simulator
FIFA 2020 (if you are rich) and FIFA 2019 (if you're smart)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Mario tennis aces
Rocket league

Space Simulator (Space Simulator
Starlink: Battle for Atlas

Bagels (Roguelikes
Enter the Gungeon
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +

Strategy (Strategy
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI

Tactical game (Tactical game
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Into the breach
Mario + Rabbids: The Battle For The Kingdom
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
The Banner Saga 1, 2, 3
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Worms W.M.D

Dance, music games (Rhythm
Just Dance (any part)

Fighting and bitemapy (Fighting & Beat'em up
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Mortal kombat 11
Pokken Tournament DX
Street Fighter: 30th Anniversary Collection or Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Horror (Horror
Alien: Isolation
Layers of Fear: Legacy
Outlast: Bundle of Terror, Outlast 2
Resident Evil 0, 1, 4, 5, 6
Resident Evil: Revelations 1, 2
True Fear: Forsaken Souls

Shooter (FPS
DOOM
Fortnite
Splatoon 2
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Platformer (Platformer
Celeste
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Kirby Star Allies
New Super Mario Bros. U deluxe
Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
Sonic Mania Plus
Super Mario Maker 2
Unravel Two
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
Yoshi's Crafted World

3D-platformer (3D-platformer
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Spyro reignited trilogy
Super Mario Odyssey - classic 3D-platformer with Mario, the most famous character in video games.

Action (Action
Astral chain
Bayonetta 1, 2
Cuphead
Dark Souls Remastered

Card Game (Card Games
Feud: The Witcher. Stories

Party games (Party Games
1-2-Switch
Overcooked! 2
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Super mario party

Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

RO discussion will follow the discussion of family access.
Nintendo Switch Games (Post Dyuss # 79223949)
Do not forget to use the search Picture
On the forum "Thank you", it is customary to express by raising the user's reputation.Pictureor the "good" button, do not write about it separately .
The topic is devoted to games, discounts on games, reviews on games. It is not worth discussing the console itself, hacking and accessories. .

Post has been editedyan_d - Yesterday, 23:28

Rep: (142)
I flooded in mhgu. The game is terribly protective and zalipatelnaya. Nobody plays? There, on her way right now in the US discount tasty. A giftkarty in pleyazii

Rep: (59)
fed71 @ 26.02.20, 17:29*
What's the point of all these movements

Try the game before buying. I realized that I would not buy it, bagels - not mine. Hand of beat - and I've had enough)

Rep: (79)
rouk123 @ 26.02.20, 17:35*
Nobody plays?

I am madly want to get stuck into it, but physically in any way after hundreds of hours in the WORLD. Very much different game design, especially the management and its impact.
Who took the game by Juan said Passy, ​​from scratch after the PS4 has dozens of hours ran off. It is extremely unfortunate that the fistula MHW missed.

Rep: (34)
* rouk123 I periodically I go, taking one of the first, the third played a lot at one time, and then yet diablo does not let go

Rep: (107)
igorscouser @ 26.02.20, 17:16*
bemsya unique content is not obvious in the game, if something is not google

Well, actually, if you dig into the settings - can be seen as weapons, costumes and skills are not open, but what and how to open - it depends on the player. For example, I know that I have not opened two arms (1 melee and ranged 1) Skill 1 and 2 mutations, I even know what their icons, but as they beat in the manual did not read. Well, a bunch of costumes I have not opened: blush:

Rep: (10)
* morjEUS Game fire, I nailed the right hand only pan :) Max all in green and the lives of many and ugly under 6k with a crit.
I've not understood how to get the jump on the walls, and then there are places where it is needed, but did not get it.

Post has been editedganpol - Today, 19:02

ganpol @ 26.02.20, 18:56*
I've not understood how to get the jump on the walls

This requires a rune spider, it is in the location of the dormant temple elite mob drops

ganpol @ 26.02.20, 18:56*
Max all in green and the lives of many and ugly under 6k with a crit.

Oh, pan the red object. You damage it by pumping in green even increased.

Rep: (1)
* Kirill Terro , Uh, to get into the temple it is dormant and so need o_O. Generally, when passing on the PC, I gathered all the abilities, such as the spider and floor breaking even before the first time killed right hand. And here already killed him once, and the two powers have not yet received

* XiNoID,
A route "Prison cells в†’ в†’ Toxic gutters gutters Ancient tomb Unbearable в†’ в†’ napping temple" tried?

* Kirill Terro Ancient sewers are not available, they block the floor-broken :(

Post has been editedXiNoID - Today, 21:33

* XiNoID,
A collision rune in the crematorium with elite mobs should fall. It is accessed from the poisonous sewers

* Kirill Terro , Thank you, I'll try. For in the crematorium at the game, too, I was not. And on the PC once all quickly gathered - not even think it was necessary

* XiNoID,
There has recently added a new rune, if you open the card 80% - on the minimap will show the rest of the card + the location of the enemy, snaryagu and others. But where to find the rune will not say - on the progress in the game it is not affected, so you can look for (in fact I do not remember where he got it)

Rep: (26)
Why do so few games in the secondary (((

Posted on 26/02/2020, 21:51:

And few want to change

Rep: (79)
* textremet,
They are quite simply dvizhuha very fast, you need to constantly monitor.

Posted on 02/26/2020, 22:11:

* Kirill Terro,
I thought the main runes will not turn to the right hand assemble. Apart from jumping the wall and the floor breaks like all gathered right.

* Kirill Terro , This rune I got :)

igorscouser @ 26.02.20, 22:08*
basic runes will not turn to the right hand raise

Last basic rune just with the right hand falls. Without runes homunculus can not take a number of drawings and the key to the Giant

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 23:10