Insta360 Air - Discussion | Camera 360 В° / CMOS 8MP / microUSB / Type-C / 26.5g / 3K photos and video

Rep: (59)
DiscussionInsta360 Air
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image
Additional photos
Attached Image

Gif animations (need to click to play):
Attached Image

Attached Image

Description
Insta360 Air compact and ultra-light camera for Android smartphones. It connects via microUSB or USB-C and after installing the Insta360 application from the Play Market, the user has a wide range of options for capturing and broadcasting panoramic content.
In addition, the device can be connected via an appropriate cable to the computer, after which it can be used as a panoramic webcam, for example, for conferences.
Insta360 Air is equipped with two lenses with a viewing angle of 210 В°.
The diameter of Insta360 Air is 38 mm, the height of the accessory is 39.5 mm, the device weighs 26.5 g.

The real-time content captured by cameras is glued to a single panoramic video with a resolution of up to 2560 x 1280 pixels. For photos, resolutions up to 3008 x 1504 pixels are provided, but modern smartphones, including Samsung S7, S7 edge and Huawei P9, allow you to record videos in resolutions up to 3008 x 1504 pixels.

The camera is equipped with an electronic image stabilization system, four video modes, various settings. The size of each panoramic image is up to 4 MB, the content being removed is stored directly on the smartphone.

Promotional video camera
Specifications
Attached Image

Where can one buy?
miscellanea

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 23.11.17, 11:27
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (19)
Is it worth it? Now there are in stores in Ukraine.

Sergeyzid @ 07.12.17, 11:24*

Yes, at the moment it is the best 360 В° camera in this price range. The manufacturer is actively developing the product, releasing new versions of the application with added new buns :)

Rep: (150)

Well, yes, here, as they say, for such money - fine. I personally lack the dynamic range and the resolution would be more desirable. But again, for the money to demand something is no longer worth it. The camera copes with its tasks.

I bought .. only micro usb .. through the adapter of norms. Updated .. I understand .. can you advise some kind of live hacks or additional programs?

I bought .. only micro usb .. through the adapter of norms. Updated .. I understand .. can you advise some kind of live hacks or additional programs?

Here ismy text review in Russian, maybe something will help you :)

Mi5s plus writes video at 1920x960 .. hmm

Rep: (0)
Hello.
I have such a problem.
I bought this camera with a usb type c connector. That is to say for growth. In the hands of Samsung s 7.
The camera did not start through the adapter. Now I am looking for other adapters.
For the sake of experiment, I connected the device to Samsung s 8. The camera started up and worked. Adapter?
If someone is in the same situation, tell me a temporary solution.
Waiting for autumn. Waiting for new flagships.
Thank.

* a.sabotazh,
I think the adapter. I have a micro usb with an adapter for type c working

Good day to day.
The question may be off topic, please forgive.
The thing is.
I bought an Insta 360 Air camera with a usb type c connector. For growth.
On hand at that moment was Samsung Es7.
Then I changed the handset to Samsung Es8 plus.
I connected the camera. I took a panoramic shot and decided to post it in Google, street view.
But I didn’t find the picture on the phone. Found a file in the galleryOriginal folder. I changed the extension to jpeg and got fi_nu.
Teach please. How to display the taken pictures and share them with other resources?
Thank.

Rep: (76)
* a.sabotazh,
In the application's gallery, click Share, then Local - this will save the local copy in the phone in normal jpg

Rep: (7)
Is it possible to make photospheres and place them in Google Maps?
If YES, who has the opportunity, make and discard the sample photo.

Post has been editeddevilfm - 09.09.17, 23:52
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (150)
Is it possible to make photospheres and place them in Google Maps?
If YES, who has the opportunity, make and discard the sample photo.

As far as I know, Google has closed the possibility of placing photopans.
Photos can be imported to the phone from the application, but if it works out on Google maps, this is a question.

Rep: (76)
* devilfm
You can upload to Google Photos - he understands this 360 jpeg. And facebook

Understood. Download on Google Street View can be different. Thanks for the tip. We make a panorama camera. Go to the albums. Click share. We choose local. Select the top 360 degrees. Ship to phone.
Open on Smart Street View. Click in the corner of the camera and select the import. Go to the albums of smart and select the desired panorama. Is done. There we fill out the necessary information about the panorama.

Post has been editeda.sabotazh - 13.09.17, 19:36

I want to ask. An article from the Internet mentions camera firmware.
Question.
Tell me how to do it. I can not find. At the request of the firmware - the name does not find anything worthwhile. I understand that this is done through the hole for the needle in the camera body.
Need an instruction or sequence of actions.
Thank.

I want to ask. An article from the Internet mentions camera firmware.
Question.
Tell me how to do it. I can not find. At the request of the firmware - the name does not find anything worthwhile. I understand that this is done through the hole for the needle in the camera body.
Need an instruction or sequence of actions.
Thank.

When there is a new firmware, when you start the program, it will tell you in pictures what and how to do. In principle, everything is simple. Turn off the camera, insert and press the needle, connect the camera to the phone

Rep: (1)
Hello, but can anyone tell me how to reset (roll back) the camera settings to factory settings? I just bought it, managed to install the application, figure out what was happening, made a couple of shots, then auto-calibrate the stitching and after that one of the lenses began to give out blackness or stopped working at all — I don’t understand. But it’s insulting and annoying, he didn’t shake the camera, did not drop it or overheat. Tech support is silent ((((the camera is not left - not counterfeit - no one blocked it, if that).

Hello, but can anyone tell me how to reset (roll back) the camera settings to factory settings?

As far as I remember, there is a hole on the camera to reset the settings (you need to press with a needle).

P.S. But is it impossible to reset the application on the phone?

Has anyone tried to connect to the galaxy a7 2017? What video and photo resolution can I get?

At the office. site write about the activation and blocking of cameras purchased not from officials. As I understand it, they’re just intimidating, but it’s still worrying to use in my Tashkent))) In the header there are links to girbest and stuff .. :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 14:57