ESCAM Button Q6 - Talk - Talk | 720p Wi-Fi camera with IR illumination for ~ $ 24

Rep: (270)
DiscussionESCAM Q6 Button - Discussion
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device description
Little tidy IP-camera ESCAM Q6 on the Linux operating system. Initial configuration of the camera when connected via audio sequence occurs.
The system is based on a new chip Goke GK7102.
It is a new player in the industry, came to compete with such well-known participants like Ambarella, Hisilicon and others.
This SoC runs on CPU core: ARM1176 @ 600MHZ, 16KB I-Cache, 16KB D-Cache, RAM 512Mb DDR2, Main stream: 1280 * 720, Support (ONVIF 2.4), ...

Device characteristics
OS Embedded Linux OS
Sensor 1.0MP 1/4 "Progressive CMOS sensor
Lens diameter / viewing angle 3.6mm /56.14В°
IR lights 10 pcs. IR-diodes, the maximum distance of 10 m.
Picture resolution 720P (1280 * 720), VGA (640 x 480), D1 (704 * 576)
Bitrate 128 ~ 4096kbps
Frame rate PAL-25fps, NTSC-30fps
Input Built in microphone
Yield Integrated speaker (8О©1W)
no rotation
Network TCP / IP, TCP protocol, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, UPnP, P2P, RTSP
Lan no
WIFI WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
ONVIF Protocol ONVIF 2.4
With the mobile app for Iphone, Android (IOS 4.3, Android 2.3)
fixed connection
Motion sensor Support motion detection
Action on alarm recording videos / photos on the card, email-notification
Memory card MicroSD card support 128 GB
Supply voltage DC5 В± 0.3V
Operating temperature -10 ~ 50 В° C
Weight chamber 85 c
Dimensions О¦60 * 35mm camera (L * W * H)
Packaging dimensions 155 * 95 * 85mm (L * W * H)
Options IP Camera, Power adapter, USB Cable, user manual, mounting bracket, screws.

Application to connect to the camera
Program management under Android - Yoosee.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yoosee

Instructions to the camera

Touring the camera from a reputable @Comrad
https: // mysku. ru / blog / china-stores / 51010.html clean space

Alternative firmware
Section in the process of filling.

Buying (links to sellers)

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedbarabashka - 03.05.17, 15:24

Rep: (137)
* Delightman,
Do not open a port 554y outside, look outside the chamber only through YooSee. Or put on the local network recorder / computer, which let out a password.

Rep: (7)
sergevr @ 31.01.2018, 16:14*
* Delightman,
Do not open a port 554y outside, look outside the chamber only through YooSee. Or put on the local network recorder / computer, which let out a password.

You do a great deal if prompt - both from the outside looking through yoosee! It had originally, but I do not understand how, without port forwarding to realize it. And without third-party programs ((saves.

* Delightman,
What's the problem?
Yoosee enchanted show from anywhere camera that is in the local network.
That is, through a 3G cellular network from the smartphone I had a great watch my camera, if not forcibly forbid outgoing connections to them (cameras).

No further action in the form of port forwarding configuration or router is not necessary.
(The camera itself initiates an outbound connection to the Chinese server, to which the (server) you are connecting from a smartphone from anywhere)

Who specifically checked - calmly looks through 3G-Tele2.

Post has been editedsergevr - 31.01.18, 20:26

Rep: (7)
sergevr @ 31.01.2018, 20:05*
* Delightman,
What's the problem?
Yoosee enchanted show from anywhere camera that is in the local network.
That is over a cellular network 3G smartphone I had a great watch my camera, if not forcibly forbid outgoing connections to them (cameras)

Who specifically checked - calmly looks through 3G-Tele2.

Damn, I'm just an idiot))))) I have not even thought that after connecting to vayfay enough to switch on the mobile Net and all will work through the Link Account. As they say - the mountain of the mind ... And I began to fence port forwarding on your home router and other garbage))) tin!

Thank!!!

Delightman @ 31.01.18, 20:55*
Net on the cell and all will work through the Link Account.

Nevertheless, I would not "show the Chinese comrades" something special piquancy. :)
I did try not to produce (forbid outgoing connections with Chinese server on a router), such chamber to the outside, make only local recorder.

Rep: (0)
Hello!
Who knows why we need a hole in the back of the camera with the picture a little cloud in the manual does not (I generally come with a manual of the recorder)?
THX,

Rep: (5)
Prompt please, after setting it can be used without vayfay that he recorded on a USB flash drive when movement is detected?

* serjant84,
Can

Rep: (2)
It came with the camera firmware 23.0.0.4
Constantly loses network, any action on the menu (change settings) - takes off, alarm will be triggered, I try to go see -vyletaet. It helps only distortion power. The power supply used as a native and honest 2a-result is the same. Vayfay probyval at a distance of 0.5 to 3.5 meters -all one. Konekt with your phone via vayfay and through 3g - not relieved ((
Sometimes the feeling that simply falls off and if enabled, once you come into view gud, second-camera already is offline ...
Who will advise what?

Post has been editedshkid - 03.03.18, 20:37

* shkid,
I would open, and check whether the radiator on the proce. If not, it would put it on the hot melt adhesive.

A radiator that is, but it seems too small. The same sin overheated, but radiator native afraid rip off. I'll try to stick to experimentation over another, I will unsubscribe about results.
Offal:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedshkid - 04.03.18, 15:55

With an increase in the stability of the radiator risen, no heaps at nastrotske and playback, alarm regarding korektno informs about the movement.
But, if you leave the camera on and no movement in the room do, and 10-15 minutes to try to go on it then there is no communication with the camera, an error 30102005. Helps again to reboot the camera. Probyval on the phone with wifi and 3g, the result is.
Two questions that for the error and how to change the radiator remove without damaging the board.

* shkid,
Well, probably the radiator on the hot melt glue, so prune the side blade as thin as possible.

And, a router may "extinguishes" not active devices. I'd checked the dhcp settings, for example, and gave a permanent address on the router

Post has been editedsergevr - 04.03.18, 17:49

Permanent address given by inactivity disconnection is not necessary ...
Today, the camera worked almost all day, and 17 hours was lost several times. Looked at routore, communication with the camera is a good signal, but when the camera falls into the error of network connections routora no camera. The camera reacts to light vykyuchenie, blue LED flashes.
I think vayfay falls off on the camera ...

Post has been editedshkid - 05.03.18, 22:33

Rep: (3)
Shkid, from 16.02 am tormented himself with 2 cameras, and it is the same podobnoy.Zametil that Camera will reboot itself by connecting to a ney.yusyu 20.Hz rolled on one of them, live their lives.

* vorga021177,
I have so behaved clone digoo m1q, disconnected, lost flows restarts when you connect the recorder.

But clone alfawise q6 behaves well, without signal loss.

All cameras check / only use the local rail registrar access to the outside from the network router to forbid.

Rep: (3)
I have a problem with locale-and net.Imenno that problems with udalonkoy both vayfay and 3/4 ji

Posted on 06/03/2018, 00:25:

And since February, so that's got 23 svistoplyaska.Kak version Yusi and poneslos.Stavili like my former supervisor, dvoem with a friend, but it's kind of like port forwarding do not exactly like upomnyu.Tak does not ring, it means work.

Goodnight) Tell me how to connect the camera to the recorder without the support onlif and on p2p, but it requires a username and password (left empty too) went through everything I could and did not work (.

nyxus91 @ 06.03.18, 01:23*
how to connect the camera to the recorder without the support of a onlif p2p

It seems that way.
I suppose such chambers can be connected only onvif, or directly specifying rtsp-flowrtsp: // ip_address / onvif1 (If the registrar is able to make such links)

Rang WiFi card, somehow shorted the antenna on the ground (where conclusions from the 2, closer to the center of the ant, to the edge of the land).
Put the chamber 50 cm from the router already day plows closer (near the router) falls off, a meter falls off. Who has the opportunity to ring the same board?
I Desoldering antenna tilt output from the camera and from the antenna to pick up the broken tablet.

Post has been editedshkid - 08.03.18, 11:42

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 12:11