ESCAM Button Q6 - Talk - Talk | 720p Wi-Fi camera with IR illumination for ~ $ 24

Rep: (270)
DiscussionESCAM Q6 Button - Discussion
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device description
Little tidy IP-camera ESCAM Q6 on the Linux operating system. Initial configuration of the camera when connected via audio sequence occurs.
The system is based on a new chip Goke GK7102.
It is a new player in the industry, came to compete with such well-known participants like Ambarella, Hisilicon and others.
This SoC runs on CPU core: ARM1176 @ 600MHZ, 16KB I-Cache, 16KB D-Cache, RAM 512Mb DDR2, Main stream: 1280 * 720, Support (ONVIF 2.4), ...

Device characteristics
OS Embedded Linux OS
Sensor 1.0MP 1/4 "Progressive CMOS sensor
Lens diameter / viewing angle 3.6mm /56.14В°
IR lights 10 pcs. IR-diodes, the maximum distance of 10 m.
Picture resolution 720P (1280 * 720), VGA (640 x 480), D1 (704 * 576)
Bitrate 128 ~ 4096kbps
Frame rate PAL-25fps, NTSC-30fps
Input Built in microphone
Yield Integrated speaker (8О©1W)
no rotation
Network TCP / IP, TCP protocol, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, UPnP, P2P, RTSP
Lan no
WIFI WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
ONVIF Protocol ONVIF 2.4
With the mobile app for Iphone, Android (IOS 4.3, Android 2.3)
fixed connection
Motion sensor Support motion detection
Action on alarm recording videos / photos on the card, email-notification
Memory card MicroSD card support 128 GB
Supply voltage DC5 В± 0.3V
Operating temperature -10 ~ 50 В° C
Weight chamber 85 c
Dimensions О¦60 * 35mm camera (L * W * H)
Packaging dimensions 155 * 95 * 85mm (L * W * H)
Options IP Camera, Power adapter, USB Cable, user manual, mounting bracket, screws.

Application to connect to the camera
Program management under Android - Yoosee.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yoosee

Instructions to the camera

Touring the camera from a reputable @Comrad
https: // mysku. ru / blog / china-stores / 51010.html clean space

Alternative firmware
Section in the process of filling.

Buying (links to sellers)

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedbarabashka - 03.05.17, 15:24

Rep: (9)
tair57 @ 06.09.2017, 12:04*
I have the same problem started.
After the last update (3 days ago), the camera is no longer to save video alarm.
It is possible to somehow roll back the firmware back ???

Also ceased to burn after the upgrade.

Rep: (0)
People! HELP! The situation is this ... I want the camera to use as avtovideoregistrator in cars to record the cabin while in avto.skazhite, it actually connect to the phone and continued recording even on CD, even on the phone, it does not matter, no wi fi router? If not, there is another way ... I have an iPhone with Simcoe MTS (bezlimitische) whether it can be used as a wi fi router? If so, there is another challenge ... with the Internet distribution with etoogo rate, you need to take the devices were rutirovany and had modified TTL 64 to 65, or the distribution of an Internet prikratite. (This method is a separate issue) It is possible on this camera to change the ttl that MTS does not palil.chto I distribute an Internet device on the left?

Post has been editedalmosov1987 - 25.09.17, 16:44

And you can not record in the background? turning this yoosee

Rep: (1)
Also writes for anxiety. Other more or less normal. Perhaps the connection with the camera became worse, pre-recorded video Well very long loaded on the iPhone.

I wrote in supporthttp://bbs.gwell.ccresponded
"Thanks for your feedback.Please kindly know our engineers are dealing with this problem, any updates, I will let you know, sorry for the inconveniences brought to you, thank you."
In general, they are aware of the problem and are working on its decision, and in the next update will fix.

Proc8377 @ 15.10.17, 11:08*
Better you come to us )

Thank you, I ask for early firmware of your branch, now again writes on the sensor. A little to rough up the sensitivity of the sensor could even fire. Many empty records (from lzhesrabatyvany)

22. Runs flew novelty alarm recording.

Rep: (3)
What power adapter to buy? Native nakrylsya.Byl 5V and 2A.

HURRAH!!!!! Today flew firmware. Now it works! Now, again, writes the alarm: congratulate:

Posted on 11/11/2017, 13:34:

vorga021177 @ 10.11.17, 15:34*
What power adapter to buy? Native nakrylsya.Byl 5V and 2A.

I use the adapter from the phone Samsung Galaxy, also 5volt 2 amps.
Tried to use adapters weaker (1amper and below) - the camera refuses to work normally ...

rusnakov @ 18.10.17, 12:04*
A little to rough up the sensitivity of the sensor could even fire. Many empty records (from lzhesrabatyvany)

1 Choose the camera settings
2 alarm settings
3 select motion detection (low / high), as well bottom is a slider for "fine" tuning

Posted on 11/11/2017, 13:41:

almosov1987 @ 25.09.17, 18:22*
People! HELP! The situation is this ... I want the camera to use as avtovideoregistrator in cars to record the cabin while in the car.

Housing camera mood for alarm recording (motion) or the recording time (set time so as to obtain the clock).
and you will have the DVR.
Files remotely can be viewed only when the camera is connected to WI-FI, you can distribute with your phone (if the operator allows).

How long it can record on a single charge? Everything is filmed time to throw on the map before the shut down due to the fact that the battery is mounted?
In the "Alarm Recording" it begins to record only when motion is detected? This saves power?

Post has been editedTradi - 12.11.17, 03:53

Greetings
I got the camera, the phone normally works / runs, etc. But here's a program downloaded to the CMS computer camera added to the list - incl. monitoring and in window displays a "lock" rechecked ID + password is correct, but I can not run ... tell me where to dig?

Hello. When connecting and configuring the camera, I can not change the password. Password by default 123. Who faced such problem? How do I change it?

Updating the firmware. 2 months ago. I did not immediately checked for serviceability. And now I can not understand what the camera: when the lit blue LED does not blink, the speaker gives one-click within 5-10 seconds after turning on; Network settings are not placed; reset button does not work and no voice messages camera does not emit ...
Brick, or have the opportunity to spice up ???
Read that tried to upload the firmware to the internal memory, vypaivaya it and pumping the firmware from another camera (something like that). But I'm such a complicated method is not exactly suitable (((

Rep: (139)
Pol76 @ 13.01.18, 22:26*
When connecting and configuring the camera, I can not change the password. Password by default 123. Who faced such problem? How do I change it?

When the primary connection with the password "123" in YooSee, the camera is attached to your account, and your password becomes no longer relevant (not necessary).
To attach the camera to a different account (again, with the initial password "123"), you need to get rid of the previous one and to reset a toothpick.

p.s. I clones: Alfawise Q6 and Digoo M1Q

Drugs_007 @ 23.01.18, 11:34*
lit when the blue LED does not blink, the speaker outputs one click through 5-10 seconds after switching; Network settings are not placed; reset button does not work

Well try banal: Change the power supply and cable.
For example, some Chinese power supplies (obviously outstanding 1A), my customized Q6 behaves just as you describe.

Post has been editedsergevr - 23.01.18, 14:18

sergevr @ 23.01.18, 13:22*
Change the power supply and cable

Kakraz at this point try other cable and power supply units. The result is zero. o.O

Rep: (7)
sergevr @ 23.01.18, 12:22*
When the primary connection with the password "123" in YooSee, the camera is attached to your account, and your password becomes no longer relevant (not necessary).
To attach the camera to a different account (again, with the initial password "123"), you need to get rid of the previous one and to reset a toothpick.

Hello. I have set up access to the camera from outside (port forwarding, use a third-party program for a smartphone), in that the default password in my case to be changed.

Colleagues, if anyone knows how to change - please tell me, I can not find.

Rep: (139)
Delightman @ 30.01.18, 11:48*
in this default password in my case to be changed.

As I understand the process:

Have a password on the camera ( "123"), which becomes unnecessary after binding to the account, as the camera can not be linked to another account, you do not get rid of this.

And there is a password on the stream rtsp (but only Digoo DG-M1Q clone camera), an exhibit in the "Security Settings"
Attached Image
Attached Image

I think the camera Q6 (and I have a clone - Alfawise Q6) in "Security Settings" is not quite at the same firmware version 22.00.22.
Attached Image

And the camera is password-rtsp stream pours everyone to link rtsp: // address / onvif1

Therefore, opening / forwarding 554 the first port to the outside in this embodiment - a very bad idea.
Scanned at times, looks anyone. :(

p.s. Correct me if I'm somewhere wrong or something I do not know about this particular clone camera.

Post has been editedsergevr - 30.01.18, 12:42

I have even ceased to write on a motion sensor, it is not clear why ... no action is taken .... already completely knocked settings podkonektilsya re = 0 only can record non-stop

Rep: (7)
sergevr @ 30.01.18, 12:38*
I think the camera Q6 (and I have a clone - Alfawise Q6) in "Security Settings" is not quite at the same firmware version 22.00.22.

And the camera is password-rtsp stream pours everyone to link rtsp: // address / onvif1

Therefore, opening / forwarding 554 the first port to the outside in this embodiment - a very bad idea.
Scanned at times, looks anyone. :(

p.s. Correct me if I'm somewhere wrong or something I do not know about this particular clone camera.

Oh, damn. Evening at home I will look for "security settings". In any case - thanks.

But what if, in addition to "Back Camera"? ((

Post has been editedDelightman - 31.01.18, 10:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 12:55