ESCAM Button Q6 - Talk - Talk | 720p Wi-Fi camera with IR illumination for ~ $ 24

Rep: (270)
DiscussionESCAM Q6 Button - Discussion
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device description
Little tidy IP-camera ESCAM Q6 on the Linux operating system. Initial configuration of the camera when connected via audio sequence occurs.
The system is based on a new chip Goke GK7102.
It is a new player in the industry, came to compete with such well-known participants like Ambarella, Hisilicon and others.
This SoC runs on CPU core: ARM1176 @ 600MHZ, 16KB I-Cache, 16KB D-Cache, RAM 512Mb DDR2, Main stream: 1280 * 720, Support (ONVIF 2.4), ...

Device characteristics
OS Embedded Linux OS
Sensor 1.0MP 1/4 "Progressive CMOS sensor
Lens diameter / viewing angle 3.6mm /56.14В°
IR lights 10 pcs. IR-diodes, the maximum distance of 10 m.
Picture resolution 720P (1280 * 720), VGA (640 x 480), D1 (704 * 576)
Bitrate 128 ~ 4096kbps
Frame rate PAL-25fps, NTSC-30fps
Input Built in microphone
Yield Integrated speaker (8О©1W)
no rotation
Network TCP / IP, TCP protocol, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, UPnP, P2P, RTSP
Lan no
WIFI WIFI 802.11 b / g / n
ONVIF Protocol ONVIF 2.4
With the mobile app for Iphone, Android (IOS 4.3, Android 2.3)
fixed connection
Motion sensor Support motion detection
Action on alarm recording videos / photos on the card, email-notification
Memory card MicroSD card support 128 GB
Supply voltage DC5 В± 0.3V
Operating temperature -10 ~ 50 В° C
Weight chamber 85 c
Dimensions О¦60 * 35mm camera (L * W * H)
Packaging dimensions 155 * 95 * 85mm (L * W * H)
Options IP Camera, Power adapter, USB Cable, user manual, mounting bracket, screws.

Application to connect to the camera
Program management under Android - Yoosee.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yoosee

Instructions to the camera

Touring the camera from a reputable @Comrad
https: // mysku. ru / blog / china-stores / 51010.html clean space

Alternative firmware
Section in the process of filling.

Buying (links to sellers)

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedbarabashka - 03.05.17, 15:24

Rep: (3)
M
The topic has been moved to the "IP camerasпїЅ.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 25.04.17, 16:30

Dear friends! Hands have to this unit and ready to carry out experiments on it (the camera is received for a review). Proposed options.

Rep: (8)
I am looking for a camera in the car for continuous recording 24 chasa.Kak you think whether it will withstand the heat and continuous recording?
What happens if you place the camera on the card is left and how the cyclic recording? what her angle?

Also I received this camera. I struck a way to connect it to the wifi router. Through yoosee and CMS is working properly. Today I tried as a DVR in the car. There is a small herd. not the current time is stored in the cell. It seems every time is taken from the router. Because the router in the car was not, every time you turn on the reset time factory 01.01.2010 In connection with the fact that the file name is generated based on the date and time, the previous files when coincide in time are overwritten. In principle it is possible to provide a cyclical recording. The recording quality allows you to read car number, for which ostanovilsya.metra 2-3, exactly. From the moment you turn the camera starts recording after about a minute. Perhaps it start earlier, if you are connected to the router, because at the beginning of unsuccessfully trying to connect to the router.

M
* Larry Ivanov,
For comparison, there is a sectionSelection and Comparison

Post has been editedRu4kin - 16.05.17, 11:10

Rep: (1)
Hello. Help solve the poser. The camera works by connecting a time, in the commission of any action (attempt to arm to transfer voice, take a screenshot) fall off and cause further attempts to label only -Internet is not available, try back later. Version Yoosee 00.46.00.16. The previous version was the same. WiFi signal is stable.

* Shulz74,
My first thought - to measure the power. As if the limit is working. Turn through the USB-Doctor, see what happens with the current and voltage.

Rep: (0)
Hello, who knows how to reset the camera to its factory settings? camera set up for a long time, everything worked wonderfully, dropped on your smartphone all the settings and the camera did not record the password in memory and can not remember ... reset button on the camera tried to 123 the default password camera does not respond after reseta. what to do ?

I spent a weekend experiment - screwed Q6 at large (through the holder for the mirror) and went on pokatushki. Poverbank in a bag on the frame. It records all good, but there are disadvantages:
- in the camera settings nowhere to put the duration of video segments. He writes as vzbredet her head, one image for 10 min, a second 1.5 hour, the third 40 minutes ..
- because of the stupid file format * .av not working fast (at least for me through the "MX Player" so), it is simply impossible to find any time, just look at first.
- bicycle wheel is not the best place to shoot. the picture is constantly "fumbles" left and right, looking uncomfortable. It should be on the helmet farm.

I can not understand why the camera shows only a black and white picture. All settings are bypassed - how to make a color image is not found. Someone faced with?

(The camera works by connecting a time, in the commission of any action (attempt to arm to transfer voice, take a screenshot) fall off and cause further attempts to label only -Internet is not available, try back later. Version Yoosee 00.46.00.16. In the previous version was the same . WiFi signal is stable).

I have exactly the same problem: the camera works, until you touch the delete setting, as soon as I start for example to enable or disable the motion sensor, it goes offline, and on it all ends until they overload the camera by the distortion of power. It feeds on yusbi exit, which is located in the router as it hangs next to it, but do not want to fence another outlet, and nowhere is.
Firmware is the latest refreshed by air immediately turned on the camera for the first time ...
And yet for some reason the intercom is not working (although it may it's there and does not work?)
In general I think buggy firmware, must somehow dopilivat ...

Post has been editedmiklll1 - 05.07.17, 12:36

JMLabs @ 01.07.17, 11:47*
I can not understand why the camera shows only a black and white picture. All settings are bypassed - how to make a color image is not found. Someone faced with?

* JMLabs,

It turns out her light or not enough, or with a light sensor problem because it is in night mode, may check the sensor than the closed, I have the garbage was, I accidentally covered its wire and he thought that night and worked in the BW mode., the wire pulled and everything was ok ...

miklll1 @ 05.07.17, 12:41*
wire pulled and everything was ok ...

Yes, that's right, cleared a light sensor, and everything was as it should, thanks !!!

I can not connect the camera to iSpy. Really I wanted to try to experiment with cloud storage. No, do not connect?

Good time of day.
Guys, I'm not out to change the SP recording quality on HD. The CMS try, but do not save the settings change of permit ... Prompt where to dig ...

after the last update, the camera stopped recording video on the movement in the room, but continues to write on a schedule or manually, with those alarms come in the notification, but the record does not happen ... tell me that it might be ??

I have the same problem started.
After the last update (3 days ago), the camera is no longer to save video alarm.
It is possible to somehow roll back the firmware back ???

Guys, is there an alternative for more expensive, but the quality is better. What would not crap poveshat office and watch remotely what happens with it and download the latest video, which filmed in a day?

And now for the work? He writes the stick in a constant mode? You can view the clips remotely?

Escam q6 firmware update version prevtilas in Brick
reset button does not react, wifi no connections
Advise what you can do?
How to update?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 1:54