10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Homido V2, V1, Grab, mini | [VR]
Google says: VR helmet use an average of 40 minutes per week
How much time per week do you use VR glasses?
up to 20 minutes a week. [ 17 ] ** [28,81%]
20-40 minutes a week. [ 7 ] ** [11,86%]
40-60 minutes a week. [ 9 ] ** [15,25%]
over 60 minutes a week. [ 26 ] ** [44,07%]
Total votes: 59

Homido
Message#1
25.04.17, 15:08
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 133
Check in: 21.12.15
Blackberry passport

Homido V2, V1, Grab, mini - Discussion
Official site | Buy online | 3D VR Virtual Reality Devices - General Topic
Attached Image

About HOMiDO
Homido is a French company engaged in the development of Hardware (hardware) and Software (software) solutions in the mobile virtual reality market. It has a developed Russian division. At the moment, the company has an extensive range of VR headsets: Homido V1, Homido Grab, Homido V2 and Homido Mini. In addition, the company released the Homido Center app, providing users with optimal content for VR headsets of the French brand.
Initially, a virtual reality headset was developed by a startup whose headquarters was located in Lille, France. The name Homido was given to the company during the crowdfunding fundraising at the Ula site, which took place on October 10, 2014. In the same year, Homido was officially registered. Already in November of the same year, all investors with Kickstarter could find the promised headset in their mailboxes, at the same time official sales of the device were launched. Homido brand was created in March 2014 by 3 people:
• Scarlett Chen, 33, China, graduated from Shanghai University. After 12 years of experience in the field of production, she mastered the whole process: from design to finished products. Responsible for the production process and sales development in the Chinese market.
• Matthew Parmantier (Mathieu Parmantier), 32, France, graduated from IESEG. Entrepreneur. Specializes in international trade.
• Rafael Seghier, 33, France, graduated from EDHEC. Previously, he worked for French multinational companies abroad (Peugeot, Vallourec) and was involved in launching 3D cinema in Asia.
At the moment, Homido is a Sino-French enterprise consisting of a team of experienced professionals in the field of 3D cinema, VR, mobile application development, design and production. Homido also have a production point in China, in the Shanghai area. In this case, product development takes place in France, but the hardware production is located in China. The whole process of creating a VR-headset is under control, which ensures the quality and reliability of products.
Additional Images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
HOMiDO V2 Device Description
Homido V2 is the most versatile and comfortable virtual reality glasses in the world for a smartphone.
The virtual reality helmet Homido V2 is the latest version of the series of VR headsets from the brand Homido at the moment. His official release in Russia took place in March 2017. The new mobile VR device received an expanded viewing angle of 105 degrees. The wheel on the top of the device allows you to quickly customize branded French optics under the vision of each user. Homido V2 supports iOS and Android smartphones with screen sizes from 4.2 to 6 inches. This is equipped with a translucent and removable front panel for the ability to use a virtual reality headset in conjunction with AR-applications.
Many different photos of HOMiDO V2
Features HOMiDO V2
Unsurpassed comfort points, gently sitting on your face and not disturbing for a long time to use. Special lenses provide ultra-clear, distortion-free images across the entire spectrum.
Careful and convenient fastening of your smartphone.
Thousands of experiences are waiting for you in the world of virtual reality!
DESCRIPTION
Attached Image
REVIEW ANGLE (FOV)
• Spectacular feeling of a wide viewing angle of 105 ° for each eye.
FOCAL LENGTH
• A handy focal length adjustment feature for farsighted and nearsighted users.
SETTINGS
• Adjustable interpupillary distance (IPD): 55-70 mm.
QR codes for optimizing the image of a smartphone
ACTION BUTTON
• Capacitive action button for interaction in VR applications; Google Cardboard SDK support.
COMPATIBILITY
• Compatible with most modern 4.2 to 6 "Android and IOS touch smartphones with gyroscope and accelerometer.
• Screen resolution: minimum 720p | Comfortable 1080p | Optimally 1440p.
List of compatible smartphones
CONNECTION
• Wireless
ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• High quality lenses designed by Homido for virtual reality
• Careful smartphone mount
• Gift carrying case
• Adjustable belt
• Optional faceplate
• Cleaning cloth
• 1 year warranty
HOMiDO V2 Reviews onsavagemessiahzine.com
Text reviews HOMiDO V2 on sites
Video reviews HOMiDO V2

Attached Image
HOMiDO V1 device description
HOMIDO V1 is the most versatile virtual reality glasses in the world for a smartphone.
Mobile virtual reality helmet Homido V1 is the first VR headset from the French brand Homido. The device was released in Russia in April 2015. The device is a mobile virtual reality glasses, made in black. Homido V1 are equipped with a reliable mount for a smartphone, have an ergonomic design and lenses, developed using a special French technology. Homido V1 virtual reality glasses can boast a flexible setting of interpupillary distance and are suitable for people suffering from hyperopia and nearsightedness (from -8 to +8 details in the description). VR-headset supports mobile devices based on iOS or Android with a screen diagonal from 4 to 7 inches (details in the description)
Photos HOMiDO V1
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Features HOMiDO V1
DESCRIPTION
Unsurpassed comfort points, gently sitting on your face and not disturbing for a long time to use.
Special lenses provide ultra-clear, distortion-free images across the entire spectrum.
Careful and convenient fastening of your smartphone without restrictions on its size!
Removable frames for users with very poor eyesight (worse than -5 + 5)
Thousands of experiences are waiting for you in the world of virtual reality!
Attached Image
REVIEW ANGLE (FOV)
• Spectacular feeling of a wide viewing angle of 100 ° for each eye.
FOCAL LENGTH
• A handy focal length adjustment feature for farsighted and nearsighted users.
SETTINGS
• Adjustable interpupillary distance (IPD): 55-70 mm.
AT THE BAD VIEW
• Interchangeable rims allow you to immerse yourself in virtual reality with vision worse than +5 ...- 5 and for users with astigmatism, farsightedness, myopia, myopia, strabismus and other eye diseases.
COMPATIBILITY
• Compatible with most modern 4.2 to 7 "Android and IOS touch smartphones with gyroscope and accelerometer.
CONNECTION
• Wireless
Watch the IMPORTANT video about the features of Homido V1
YouTube - Features of virtual reality glasses Homido V1
ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• Gift carrying case
• Adjustable belt
• Additional frames for myopic and farsighted users
• Cleaning cloth
• 1 year warranty
HOMiDO V1 Reviews onsavagemessiahzine.com
Text reviews HOMiDO V1 on sites
Video reviews HOMiDO V1
Attached Image
HOMiDO Grab device description - 6 colors
Homido GRAB is the best Google Cardboard from Homido. Style, quality, simplicity. Evaluated and certified by Google, GRAB works great with thousands of applications made for the Google Cardboard ecosystem.
A distinctive feature of the new device is a prominent design and an “action button” (magnetometer), providing a continuous virtual experience for the user. Homido Grab also, like the previously released Homido V1, has lenses made by French technology. Homido Grab is presented in six colors: black, white, red, blue, yellow and pink.
Photo 6 colors HOMiDO GRAB
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Many different photos of HOMiDO GRAB
Features HOMiDO GRAB
Attached Image
REVIEW ANGLE (FOV)
• Spectacular feeling of a wide viewing angle of 100 ° for each eye.
ACTION BUTTON
• Capacitive action button for interaction in VR applications; Google Cardboard SDK support.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• Marked with Google Carboard (WWGC) certificate
• Available in 6 colors
• Cleaning cloth
• 1 year warranty

HOMIDO CENTER
• Mobile VR portal with best-in-class new applications
• More than 2,000 applications and compatible videos are available.
• Update every Friday
• Free download on the App Store and Google Play.

COMPATIBILITY
• Compatibility with most modern from 4.5 "to 5.7" Android and IOS touch smartphones with gyroscope and accelerometer.
CONNECTION
• Wireless
Text reviews HOMiDO GRAB on sites
Video reviews HOMiDO GRAB
Attached Image
HOMiDO mini device description
Homido Mini virtual reality glasses are the simplest folding device in the form of a pince-nez, which is mounted on the user's mobile device. They can easily be taken with you everywhere. The device is equipped with branded lenses brand Homido, but does not have any sensors and body. Homido Mini is portable, but not able to replace a full-fledged mobile virtual reality helmet. These VR glasses are perfect for quick viewing of a 360-degree video, small games that do not use additional controllers.
Features HOMiDO mini
Attached Image
REVIEW ANGLE (FOV)
• Spectacular senses with a wide viewing angle of 85 ° for each eye.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• Marked with Google Carboard (WWGC) certificate
• Foldable design
• Soft carrying bag
• 1 year warranty
COMPATIBILITY
• Compatible with most modern from 4.5 "to 5.5" Android and IOS touch smartphones with gyroscope and accelerometer.
• Screen resolution: minimum 720p | Comfortable 1080p | Optimally 1440p
CONNECTION
• Wireless
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Many different photos of HOMiDO mini
Text reviews of HOMiDO mini on sites
Video reviews HOMiDO mini
Attached Image

QR codes for V1, V2, Grab and mini
Important and interesting user postssavagemessiahzine.com
Cooling system for Homido v2 for streaming computer games. The phone may become hot. For this and this lifehack serves
Homido V2 cooling system
Homido V1 and V2 are great for the Daydream platform, but how to get a gyroscopic joystick if it's not sold separately?
How to make a gamepad for Daydream games from the second smartphone

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • Write to the author of the topicHomidoWith a suggestion or idea that, in your opinion, you need to add to the header of this topic.

Post has been editedmarf @ - 14.06.17, 01:54
Reason for editing: general topic
Homido
Message#2
26.04.17, 09:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Blackberry passport

In this topic, you can discuss, praise and blame essentially everything about the products and mobile applications of the French company Homido.
Products:
  • Homido v1
  • Homido v2
  • Homido grab
  • Homido mini
  • Homido 360 CAM
  • Homido Gamepad Android

Mobile applications:
  • Homido center
  • Homido 360 VR player
  • Homido camera
  • Converter Homido Camera 360 °

For forum userssavagemessiahzine.comThere is a discount coupon. Write in the LAN.

Post has been editedHomido - 07.05.17, 19:56

--------------------
VR bundle: HOMiDO V2 + Motorola Moto Z Droid
Homido
Message#3
26.04.17, 09:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Blackberry passport

I will lay out under the cap perhaps the most-most useful for helmetsQR codesto customize GoogleCardboard applications and YouTube.
Homido V1 ---> Attached Image
Homido V2 ---> Attached Image
Homido Grab -> Attached Image
Homido mini -> Attached Image

--------------------
Homido
Message#4
26.04.17, 22:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Blackberry passport

Nominations in the field of virtual reality appeared on the Google Play Awards 2017!
https: //play.google.co...ywards2017_nominees_VR
Before you the best virtual reality applications for Android according to the version of Google itself.

1. Virtual Virtual Reality from Tender Claws Studio
https: //play.google.co…id=com.TenderClaws.VVR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1efNYhkGI

2.The Arcslinger from the studio Big Red Button Entertainment
https: //play.google.co…m.brbent.thearcslinger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwWl1U5b8CI

3. Mekorama VR from independent developer Martin Magni (Martin Magni)
https: //play.google.co..artinmagni.mekorama.vr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF1UqwvwaS0

4.Gunjack 2: End of Shift from CCP Games
https: //play.google.co…=com.ccpgames.gunjack2
https: //www.youtube.co...tinue=11&v=Libxmqb4duE

5. The Turning Forest from Media Applications Technologies studio commissioned by BBC Entertainment
https: //play.google.co…k.co.bbc.turningforest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kKLm_9DrYA

--------------------
$ amuel
Message#5
27.04.17, 06:21
Guru
[online]

Messages 7783
Check in: 03.11.10
Google Nexus 6

* HomidoWell, you found the same to write: D
Later I'll post my code here for a 6 "display. The stock then cuts the edges ...

--------------------
Homido
Message#6
27.04.17, 13:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Blackberry passport

samuel19782 @ 04/27/17, 06:21*
here is your code for a 6 "display. Stock that cuts the edges ...

Matter of course)) The default codes are averaged up to a 5-5.2 inch screen.
Later we will post here instructions on how to customize the image transmitted from the smartphone.
Get not a great image, but PERFECT!)))

--------------------
$ amuel
Message#7
27.04.17, 15:38
Guru
[online]

Messages 7783
Google Nexus 6

* HomidoCurious about something new?

--------------------
$ amuel
Message#8
28.04.17, 17:24
Guru
[online]

Messages 7783
Google Nexus 6

I completely forgot, I promised qr code.
Here he is
Attached Image

Changed the distance to the screen, that would include the entire 6 "screen.

--------------------
skazo4nik1981
Message#9
28.04.17, 18:04
Oculus go russia
[offline]

Messages 3249
Check in: 04.08.15
Meizu M2 Note

My impressions of the new HOMIDO V2. Olicia from Bobo vr z4.

Friends, I want to leave my impressions about virtual reality glasses for HOMIDO V2 smartphone. In consequence, for clarity, I want to make a video, but so far there are some difficulties with this, so for now I’ll manage with words. y4.All know that they are good, maybe waiting for something better both in convenience and in terms of assembly and in terms of immersion, so let's see if HOMIDO V2 glasses are suitable for this role.

1 PACKAGE. Well, of course, not a Chinese mask for 1000 rubles with alli express. Homido, for example, I did not find alli. The box is made very soundly. High-quality, lyapisty, descriptions in Russian. Just why wine is and what it is eaten with. In general, the printing did not stint. Well, we are interested in the packaging in the last turn. But of course you can donate to someone in such a packaging ... without using wrapping paper !!!! Let everyone else see what an expensive gift you brought! And the glasses, I will tell you right away, are not cheap.

2. PLASTIC. On Homido v2 matte black plastic is used. Touching it is very pleasant for hands :-). Matte is very pathetic, compared to abs plastic in bobo vr z4. ABS plastic, already immediately as it hints at the Chinese origin.

3. BELTS. Wide belts, just like the oculus rift. And most importantly, they are very flexible and tune under the head of any (!!!) person. Finally, I did find points that I can give even to my children !!! With a bobo, this did not roll. Their narrow straps did not have such a flexible setting for such small heads as theirs, and if they climbed in, they held glasses with both hands on the sides. About the joystick and immersion, with hands on glasses, of course you could forget. And here, the belts can be adjusted even for a 3-year-old child !!! If you are looking for glasses for children or teenagers, then this is the most it !!!
But even if you have Shrek's head, then with such flexible adjustment of the belts, they will suit you.

4. MASK. The mask does not have such a huge width of the internal space as that of a bobo. I had a feeling that in bobo I had half a face in a mask, a little bit was done right there so that the mask would have more open space on the face. And besides, there is a huge space under your nose !!! Under the normal European nose !!! In bobo, it feels like they did for little Chinese noses, and my nose still felt uncomfortable there, although before that there was another vr box, where I could completely forget about breathing through my nose. In HOMIDO V2 I breathe !!!! I breathe with my nose !!! You can immediately see what the noses of the French ... are the same as the Russians. Besides, the light outside does not penetrate into such a huge gap in the nose, apparently due to the cool lining under the face, which is now being discussed.

5. LINING UNDER. I made it a separate point, because everyone knows that it plays a huge role in vr glasses. The lining is made of a material unknown to me, resembling, proizineny foam with velvet breathing texture ... as he said! A person with her does not sweat and feels great. I called her "Angel's Touch". Indeed, such a mysterious and such cool material. And the chip is also in the fact that from the reverse side it is attached to the mask on the “micro-velcro from crass”. She can safely tear off the mask, and try without it to get into vr glasses. Immersion will become even steeper ... but lenses will be pressed on the bridge of the nose .... therefore it’s better with a lining. Another trick is that there are two of them! I do not know why we need a second one, it seems to me that the first one will never “end”. Perhaps this is done to give a mask for a time to people with infectious infectious skin diseases on the face.

6. BUTTON TAPA ON SCREEN. Yes, in many glasses it is not at all! Although I think that without it - nowhere. In my bobo, it broke for a long time, because it had a flexible base inside the glasses ... in general, now it does not tap on the screen. In HOMIDO V2 it is made very cool! A very large area is set aside by pressing a finger on top of the glasses. You won't miss. In bobo this button was small and bottom, in homido it is big and top. From above as on photo cameras. Homo sapiens are accustomed to press similar buttons from above! And the creators of HOMIDO V2 took this into account.

7. DIVE. I will not give the parameters of the lenses, lens distance and other things. I will tell you right away that the lenses are smaller a little less than in bobo, but the magnification is identical. Immersion is the same. Apparently with the flat screens of the phone does not come up better.
Lenses do not fog up. Ventilation in a mask is good. Although it does not let the light in itself. But in bobo, if you use glasses in a room with an open light source or open curtains during the day, then there are lights, and there is no need to close the curtains , turn off the lamps in the room .... In HOMIDO V2 you can not do this! Let the households who live nearby, do not sit because of you in the dark! :-)
Lens distance is adjustable, focal length to the phone is also adjustable. All this is done by two twists. Whereupon the focal length is regulated by one twist (!!!) and not like in a bobo at the same time by two. When closing the phone into glasses, the focal length does not go astray (!!!). In bobo, this is real trouble.

8. HEADSETS. Yes, they are not here, unlike my bobo with built-in headphones. This makes it possible to use your headphones. For example, when streaming games from a computer, it is important to use wireless bluetooth headphones. With my bobo this is not a ride. In addition, the headphones in bobo do these glasses with very grams when carrying somewhere. And HOMIDO V2 can be easily transferred anywhere. In addition, there is a cool case with a handle (!!!), such as a plump handy. Case is cool, with a label on the cover and locks. If you want to brag for example in front of friends at work, and bring points in this case, then of course it will look very impressive. As if the surgeon gets the tools for surgery from his briefcase.

There are still all sorts of things in HOMIDO V2, such as a transparent cover for the phone's camera, which will be needed for applications of augmented reality (AR), but I have described here the main differences from bobo. In bobo, the same transparent cover, so I did not write about it.

These are the impressions and advantages I have learned from the experience of communicating with HOMIDO V2 compared to the well-known Bobo vr z4 or Oyo vr y4.

--------------------
My you tube channel "Oculus Go Russia"
Bagrovm
Message#10
06.05.17, 20:23
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 24.04.17
LG G3

Hmm, I’ve been on Homido for a long time. Thanks for the detailed info, but still thinking.
Homido
Message#11
07.05.17, 21:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Blackberry passport

Through the eyes of someone else! Virtual promo for the movie Alien: Covenant.
This 3D VR experiment was timed to coincide with the release of a new movie about Alien. Clip 360 was created under the guidance of Ridley Scott and shows the process of birth through the eyes of the terrible Neomorph.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJnoXO3VrCs
When using Homido V2 achieved the greatest immersive effect for your smartphone.
Download 4K or 2K movie source file.

--------------------
provr.club
Message#12
13.05.17, 23:13
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 17.03.17

I decided to duplicate my review of HOMIDO glasses from the main thread of discussions here. there is a discussion going fast.
Link to a review in a general topic on BP points
Well, for those who do not want to wander through the pages I will copy the text and here:
As a developer of VR apps, I have a few points and can write a small comparative review.

The main test points we have are Homido V1 - after all, these are the best quality glasses on the broadly specialized market. Wonderful lenses, good adjustments, belt, etc. eyes do not get tired in this helmet for the longest time.
Of the disadvantages of inconvenient to insert the phone, there is even a special videohttps://youtu.be/g0f_Q-BhddQwhere they show an easy way to insert a gadget into glasses and this probably solves a problem for a regular user, however, as a developer, I have to remove and insert a gadget from time to time 20-30 times per hour (for example, when designing a new character management system). But this fastening clip holds the smartphone perfectly and does not deprive it of its centering, well, it does not limit the size of the smartphone.

PAfter reading the review Pavel419 Discussion Virtual VR Devices 3D VRThe archive about Homido V2 glasses and for convenience of testing I want to purchase the second version of Homido, because there you don’t need to take the phone out of the mount, but you’ll have to work with it in glasses.

Bobovr is such a normal China, I will not say that the glasses are bad or good, they are pretty normal, you can use it, but, in my opinion, they are worse than homido and give less atmosphere of immersion. Do not always keep alignment, insert - you need to work hard .. headphones are useless. I do not know how much they weigh, but their neck gets tired after 30 minutes of use.

google cardboard - horror. No, not so, rather HORROR !!!, in my opinion just a horrible option. The worst thing is that it is from him that they most often begin to get acquainted in the world of VR and, it seems to me, it spoils the image of VR as a whole.

--------------------
VR Shooting Turret [3D, G-sensor]- a game made by user feedback
sethisback
Message#13
16.05.17, 15:21
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 24.08.09
LG G6

Will LG G6 normally work in these glasses? Do not have to cut the screen?
$ amuel
Message#14
17.05.17, 07:56
Guru
[online]

Messages 7783
Google Nexus 6

* sethisback, It will be optimal. I have a nexus 6 with a screen of 5.97 ", a little bit too big. And 5.7" is the thing.
That if you are about v2.

Post has been editedsamuel19782 - 17.05.17, 08:00

--------------------
Homido
Message#15
20.05.17, 23:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Blackberry passport

Recently, more and more new items are emerging in the field of mobile VR: new smartphones, tracking systems, technologies allowing to improve VR technology for mobile platform.
Well, the French company Homido makes for you the most convenient and comfortable glasses of virtual reality for complete immersion and reveal these technologies.

Google Seurat is a revolutionary graphic rendering system formobile VR glasses Homido

The problem of mobile virtual reality is that smartphones or any other mobile hardware, due to its low power, is simply not capable of providing detailed realistic 3D graphics. This problem is particularly relevant now, when such a big player like Google introduced its new VR platform Daydream. How to provide a realistic picture with a relatively weak iron? It turned out that it is quite possible. During the second day of the Google I / O 2017 event, the company announced the innovative graphic rendering system Seurat.

Named in honor of the French artist Georges-Pierre Seurat, this unique system will allow developers of video games and VR applications to embody a graphics of previously unattainable quality on the screens of virtual reality headsets. During the presentation, the audience was shown a demonstration video created by ILMxLAB laboratory specialists, owned by the famous studio LucasFilm. The scene was a first-person trip through the military base of the imperial army from the movie Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Seurat using special algorithms reduces the size of textures used in the scene by 300 times, and the number of polygons by 1000 times.

The essence of this system is simple. You define a certain space within which the user can move and look around. You also set some parameters like the number of polygons. After that, Seurat does the rest for you. The system creates many images in this confined space and automatically generates from them a 3D scene that looks identical to the original, but at the same time it is greatly simplified.

Of course, if you look at both scenes and compare them in the smallest detail, you will immediately see the difference: on a powerful PC, the graphics quality will be significantly higher. Nevertheless, what Seurat offers us is just an excellent result for mobile iron. Realistic reflections in real time, high-quality lighting - it all looks just incredible. By releasing this tool and handing it into the hands of developers, Google hopes to see a sharp increase in the amount of high-quality VR content in the very near future.http://luckyea77.livejournal.com/1791566.html

--------------------
$ amuel
Message#16
21.05.17, 06:16
Guru
[online]

Messages 7783
Google Nexus 6

* Homido, I duplicate the link in a general topic ...

--------------------
Homido
Message#17
21.05.17, 13:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Blackberry passport

* samuel19782,Thank)

I recently reported on Google Play Awards 2017.Homido V2, V1, Grab, mini (Post Homido # 60860708)
And now summed up.
The best VR project was
Virtual virtual realityfrom the studio Tender Claws
https: //play.google.co…id=com.TenderClaws.VVR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1efNYhkGI

--------------------
$ amuel
Message#18
21.05.17, 13:14
Guru
[online]

Messages 7783
Google Nexus 6

* HomidoBeautiful, but the controller would be ...
We are waiting for a test, I would definitely buy ...

--------------------
Homido
Message#19
21.05.17, 20:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Blackberry passport

Google says VR helmet use an average of 40 minutes per week
This means that no more than 5-7 minutes are used per day. Noted the narrow focus of the gadget. It is used only for watching videos on YouTube, Netflix and similar sites.

Based on this, Google developers have come to the decision that they need noticeable improvements in VR content. Creating applications with social networks and interesting games, in their opinion, can significantly increase users' interest in products. In any case, increasing the duration of use on average, up to an hour per week would be a positive result for the corporation.

And how much time do you spend in a mobile helmet of virtual reality?
Please answer in the survey enshrined in the discussion thread.

--------------------
MEXAHuK
Message#20
23.06.17, 07:25
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 31.05.08

Homido @ 04/27/17, 5:55 PM*
Later we will post here instructions on how to customize the image transmitted from the smartphone.
Get not a great image, but PERFECT!)))

Good day!
Yesterday became the proud owner of V2.
Yesterday set up with the help of Google service.
In principle, it turned out well, but I would like to read the instructions on how to get the perfect image :)
$ amuel
Message#21
23.06.17, 08:45
Guru
[online]

Messages 7783
Google Nexus 6

* MEXAHuK, Is there some morein suchway to.

--------------------

10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 12:20