Shooting 360 panoramas | 360 Shooting Information

Rep: (0)
Friends. Hello.
I wanted to ask knowledgeable people how to shoot a 360 panorama correctly.
There is a Nikon KeyMission 360 camera, I hold this miracle in my hands for the first time.
Accordingly, the question is, how to qualitatively and correctly remove the panorama when using such a device? How to use a tripod so that the tripod is not visible.
How to process, and so on, a pre-presentation is available, but here is how to qualitatively remove the question here accordingly.
Please respond appropriately :)
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (91)
* liklaysh,
I take off with a regular camera and sew on a computer. Small guidehere.
So far I’m taking it off, but it won’t work out especially indoors, so I want to buy a panoramic head the other day.

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 04.05.17, 14:31

Frol-Aleksan @ 05/04/17, 11:36*
So far I’m taking it off, but it won’t work out especially indoors, so I want to buy a panoramic head the other day.

But how can you remove the normal panorama from your hands?

* Vikker,
If the objects are far enough and there are no complex objects, panoramas are normally stitched together when shooting with hands. Of course, if various errors occur during the assembly process, a revision in the photo editor. Sometimes you have to send the entire series to the basket.

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 03.10.18, 00:19

Frol-Aleksan @ 09/29/18, 9:28 PM*
If the objects are far enough and there are no complex objects, panoramas are normally stitched together when shooting with hands. Of course, if you get jambs, revision in the photo editor.

Panoramic shots of buildings, it seems to me not really get this way.

* Vikker,
Depends on the shooting conditions, I repeat again. But if you want to seriously engage in the shooting of such panoramas, I highly recommend purchasing a head.
For example, 1 and 2 removed from the hands (it was removed and assembled with errors, but I eliminated them), 3 with the head (there were no shooting and assembly errors at all, I removed two sawn people from the whole retouch near the tree and a black circle below the tripod - this is an inevitable phenomenon when shooting panoramas from the head).

Post has been editedfrol-aleksan - 03.10.18, 00:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 16:56