UMI Z Pro - Official firmware

Rep: (201)
UMI Z Pro - Official firmware
Attached ImageUMI Z Pro, UMIDIGI Z Pro
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Firmware � | UMI Z Owners Club (PRO) �

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Recovery
TWRP 3.1.0
Installation via the SP Flash Tool

Root
To get ROOT install this patch from TWRP: UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.82-20170528234214
Profile topic

Instructions

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 06.08.17, 16:54

Rep: (4143)
TWRP 3.0.3forUMi Z : Attached filerecovery.img(12.54 MB)

Rekaveri assembled firmware based on Android 6.0 kernel version UMI Z.V3.01_20170116 / 2017 年 01 月 16 日 星期一 17:23:10 CST

ATTENTION!! After installing the recovery, subject to the permission of changes in the system, it is mandatory to install SuperSU, otherwise the system will not boot.

GettingROOT
To get ROOT install this patch from TWRP:Attached fileSR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3-20170114223742.zip(5.62 MB)
Stock recovery
Stock recovery from the specified firmware:Attached filerecovery.img(10.29 MB)

Attached files

Attached fileMT6797_Android_scatter.zip(1.37 KB)

Post has been editedvaalf - 01.05.17, 12:43
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header

Download Logos Attached Image

At leisure, I made 2 series of logos for our devices - Umi Z and Umi Z Pro.
Installation through SP Flash Tool.

Logo UMI Z
Logo1
Attached Image
Attached fileUmidigi-Z-Logo-1.zip(2.19 MB)

Logo2
Attached Image
Attached fileUmidigi-Z-Logo-2.zip(2.32 MB)

Logo3
Attached Image
Attached fileUmidigi-Z-Logo-3.zip(2.54 MB)

Logo4
Attached Image
Attached fileUmidigi-Z-Logo-4.zip(8.36 MB)

Logo5
Attached Image
Attached fileUmidigi-Z-Logo-5.zip(8.06 MB)

Logo UMI Z Pro
Logo1
Attached Image
Attached fileLogo-Umi-Z-Pro-1.zip(2.24 MB)

Logo2
Attached Image
Attached fileLogo-Umi-Z-Pro-2.zip(2.37 MB)

Logo3
Attached Image
Attached fileLogo-Umi-Z-Pro-3.zip(2.56 MB)

Logo4
Attached Image
Attached fileLogo-Umi-Z-Pro-4.zip(8.41 MB)

Logo5
Attached Image
Attached fileLogo-Umi-Z-Pro-5.zip(7.93 MB)

Post has been editedGeeks11 - 02.05.17, 04:25

Rep: (2776)
M
We move to subsection� Umi � .

Post has been editedolegusss - 02.05.17, 06:57

Tried 2 times to configure the network frequency inzhenerki .., 6-ke .., eventually all network disappears ..
Return - through a backup, well done ..
Settings System UI Tuner too ridiculous some, cuts that, if ..: scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedGeeks11 - 08.05.17, 19:35

Rep: (82)
it would be good for beta spoiler of known bugs write, and that in fact schA be updated, and then will shout:
Errata:
- You may lose your IMEI number after the reprogramming, this may cause problems connecting to mobile networks *
- No Google framwork and applications (treated as described in this postcommunity umidigi )
- On-screen navigation buttons can not be turned off (still working hardware touch buttons) (treated by editing the configuration file)
- LED notification fails (can only 3 colors)
- S-type of cover is missing.

Post has been editedMilkyway - 08.05.17, 22:12
Reason for editing: brought commas.

Rep: (2)
Second Betka dated 9 May
The list of known bugs:
S-View cover feature missing

Changelog:
Updated launcher, desktop layouts, wallpapers
LED Notification setting fixed
Buttons settings added to the Settings menu
Gapps included
No IMEI loss after flashing

* Lider_D,
Thanks: clapping: How do I upgrade more than an hour until normal flight: girl_prepare_fish: a lot of things in the setup was. except 4 rar PDA and so far nothing has delivered more. I leave overnight to see how the battery wafer eats.
respected* noskojv where if you find that writing? =)

* Milkyway,
If you are not lazy. For out with screens that were added in the settings, well and in general, that you think is right :)

Post has been editedLider_D - 12.05.17, 06:58

I will lay out later.

bluetooth works worse, when listening to music :( yuzayu adapter Eurobird-2000 every 4-6 seconds. stutters quite a drop in the melee of a second. It seems that when the wire is damaged Teasing and crackles can be heard. At 6 this was not.

Post has been editedMilkyway - 12.05.17, 09:54

Rep: (3)
Milkyway @ 12.05.2017, 09:43*

bluetooth works worse, when listening to music

And the sound quality like? Yesterday I connected my device to the radio and immediately felt miserable sound. Compare with xiaomi redmi note 3 and 4, which have been up to this phone.
Android worth 6.

noskojv @ 12.05.17, 11:52*
I did not stutter on 3 different devices

yes it is a stutter and can not be called more than a weak click seems today I listened to the stories of MDS transmission, even thought at first that this post so switched to 2 other same, but the music did not try.

decided and overcame stuttering blyutuza: lol: you obaldeete when you know the cause of the problem!

And so: the ears of my purely for music without a microphone, bluetooth adapter and carry in a shirt pocket or on the laces, so climb him to talk when calling tiring. to talk with Smart when the Bluetooth settings, I turn off the bluetooth proifil "HSP / HFP" ... and in general, after rewriting it, I immediately turned off, and bluetooth stuttered from the outset. Now I have included this profile - launched music and stuttering Propane: rofl: Then again, this profile is turned off and all remained excellent, more than any stuttering was not: D looks adapter bluetooth needed to do the pairing for the microphone too that the channel parameters are defined and without he sboil and stuttered.

Well who would have thought of this!

hehe I ask imei flocking to internet and mobile lets SMS work, but the call figushki} -)
here is a shoal
Unfortunately Prosha kosyachny, Accum planted per day zero, erased IMEI ((back to 6.

Rep: (5)
Hello
Please tell me how to make the earpiece volume of spoken above .. Through engineering menu?

Borisshas @ 25.05.17, 15:39*
Please tell me how to make the earpiece volume of spoken above .. Through engineering menu?

entrance to the engineering menu should be the same as that of the entry-level, on their page written input, that is:
Entrance to the engineering menu * # * # 3646633 # * # *

and then if you do not know how to proceed, here is a link about inzh.menyu useful to read:
link to a description of all the androids

Rep: (21)
air each prilitel 7.1.1, GPS and loses periodically, though it became more satellites catch. What do you advise?

Today unpacked the unit and immediately asked to update over the air
Attached Image

While download is updated, write what's what
Attached Image

Post has been editedolegusss - 08.06.17, 12:33
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (0)
Someone tell me how to increase the volume of the microphone? Nifiga interlocutor does not hear me. Engineering menu unconventional, some. All fret not give

Posted on 06/08/2017, 12:19:

No such menu as in other Andryuha.
Attached Image

Post has been editedolegusss - 08.06.17, 12:34
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

* jumperberg, I would recommend to write in a phone discussion

* Unrealgood,
* KAMAZus13,
better not to hurry out there already written ...
Milkyway @ 08.06.17, 22:08*
mordvin80 @ 08.06.17, 21:18
1 Battery !!! (it is melting before our eyes) -2- he began to fail and become hangs until the Restart will not work correctly,

Just tell about the beta, all the same, until a few days on it sat 2 times podvisal
campaign for ticks, especially with fine-tuning the firmware did not bother

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/30/19, 00:33