Comparison of Samsung s8 / s8 + with any devices | Comparison of Samsung s8 / s8 + with any devices

Rep: (549)
Selection and comparison of Samsung s8 / s8 + competitors.

Attached Image

Section Rules Selection and Comparison
FAQ on the Selection and Comparison of Portable Devices

1. General forum rules also apply to this section.
    2. Flooding, flame or offtopic is strictly prohibited.
    3. Try to answer with arguments. Your advice depends on the choice of another person.
    4. The moderator has the right to delete messages that do not carry a meaning.

Attention! The theme was created to help those who have not yet decided on the choice.Please respect each other and reasonably answer questions. Thank.
All questions not related to the topic of discussion, as well as the answers to them, are deleted without warning.
Comparison with competitors
Everything here.
miscellanea

Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Imagefor posting evaluation.
Posts with a rating below zero will be viewed. More about user moderation Here

Topics CuratorKerbala . For all questions and suggestions contact the QMS

Post has been editedkerbala - 23.06.17, 15:50
Reason for editing: adjustment

Video comparison with competitors

Picture

Post has been editedkerbala - 01.06.17, 23:04
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (0)
Galaxy S8 Plus vs iPhone 7 Plus SPEED Test (Exynos)

Quality test, without haste. Running applications like in real life, not speed :-)

Rep: (49)
Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S8 + and S7 Edge
https: //www.youtube.co...h? v = Hr4_1I4f7Vo & t = 333s

Rep: (56)
Sakamoti @ 04/23/2017, 12:58*
Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S8 + and S7 Edge
https: //www.youtube.co...h? v = Hr4_1I4f7Vo & t = 333s

On S8, the blue filter is turned off. After that, talk about the color of white .... I did not look any further.

Rep: (2311)
Galaxy S8 is brokenbutLG G6 no

Rep: (461)
kara puz @ 04/23/17, 14:43*
LG G6 no

https://youtu.be/_oAoRKd-N9w
crashed from a height of one meter or even less

Post has been editednicknice - 23.04.17, 18:15

* kara puz
* nicknice
All of them are fighting, but the design and display of the bomb have the emeryka.

display bomb.

pinkness? I understand that marriage but somehow too much

Nicknice @ 04/23/17, 18:44*
pinkness?

This story lasts for many years, who sees / searches / notices, and who likes everything from the box.

kerbala @ 04/23/17, 17:47*
and who likes everything from the box.

I read the profile branch and noticed that many calm themselves down ... they say it is noticeably but tolerant .... I would accept this if the price was half as much

Post has been editednicknice - 23.04.17, 19:08

A.R.S @ 23.04.17, 18:21*
Samsung also said that the oddities with the colors will be corrected by updating the software. Such infa here:http: //www.androidauth...screen-problem-766058/

Is it really so - no one knows ...

I watched videos where phones are compared where there is no such problem and where it is, and so where there is such a problem in the settings you can remove this red red slider, while on the displays where there is no such problem, in any position of the pinkness slider there is no .. And sams invisible to the eye of consumers by releasing an update will set this parameter to a null position, in which pinkness is removed on defective screens ... everything would be fine, but I suspect that the ability to calibrate the display will be lost, as the user wants

* A.R.S,
this videohttps://www.youtube.com/embed/y_1LJGpRy-o

Rep: (14)
I really want to look at those who, instead of S8, will buy G6, while the difference at the start of sales will be 3000 rubles.
The design is subjective, but LG loses Samsung in all its components, starting with the previous generation processor, saving on the front protective glass (Gorilla glass 3 instead of 5) and ending with the front camera.
And if you still come out a massive marriage with the motherboard ....

terry-2004 @ 04/23/17, 20:04*
And if you still come out a massive marriage with the motherboard ....

Tin argomenation ... but if the battery gets out on SGS8, as on note7?

Rep: (1613)
Nicknice @ 04/23/17, 20:15*
Tin argomenation ... but if the battery gets out on SGS8, as on note7?

That's it. What are the reasons to suspect marriage? In G5, V20 everything seems to be calm, although, given the deferred nature of the defect, it’s also impossible to talk about super reliability for centuries ... Yes, you can’t even talk about any device!

The defect G4 / V10 / 5x lay in particular the design of the LG board on the 808 processor, most likely. And I think the same will not be observed on LG boards with a different processor.

* nicknice
And if the marriage comes out as on laptop7, then the devices will be replaced with other smartphones or returned to customers.
* A.R.S,
The network already has comparisons and cameras and autonomy, etc.
I think amoled haters will prefer the new iphone (if it comes with ips) or 7plus.

Rep: (10)
Nicknice @ 04/23/17, 19:38*
Motrel videos where phones are compared where there is no such problem and where it is, so where there is such a problem in the settings you can remove this red red slider, while on displays where there is no such problem, there is no pinkness in any position of the slider

where did you see white there? .... there is a problem on that and on the other phone, only one is less pronounced, and the other is completely criminal: lol:
the display has never been the strength of the Samsung and the S8 is no exception ..... for that kind of money to get such as on a video display this is a shame ..... when it costs 25p, as it is now S7, then you can think about this model : D

* SerGa59,
Minus 15 thousand and the price for a simpler and more practical device is justified and G6 with proper marketing can be a sales hit.

Mihail007 @ 04/23/17, 9:00 PM*
where did you see white there?

and you won't see him through the camera

Rep: (10)
two pink and green: lol:

http: //cdn01.androidau…0418.99002142745i1.jpg

Post has been editedMihail007 - 23.04.17, 22:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19 16:57