> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Tempest - pirate RPG in an open world | [IPhone] [iPad] [iMSG] [dev]

Rep: (10)
Tempest - Pirate RPG in the open world
Version: 1.6.3
Catalog: RPG
Last update of the game in the header:06.11.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iMessage screenshots
Attached Image

Short description:
Pirate role-playing game in the open world!

Description:
Jolly Roger flies over your ship, Captain! Adventure RPG, won the hearts of more than 50 000 players, now on your mobile! Become a dashing pirate and are sailing on a heavily armed warship, bargaining, collect the best thugs in his team, winning in naval battles pirates and other mythical monsters: Kraken, Leviathan, and those who have not even known to science! You will need a solid arsenal: guns, mortars, flamethrowers, and a wide variety of ship's gear. But the most devastating marine artifacts you get just for performing complex and interesting tiered assignments.

Let the enemies tremble at the sight of your flag still on the horizon, desperate captain!

Game features :
  • OPEN WORLD
    Endless journey through the vast expanses of the sea, full of adventure and mystery.
  • Fascinating history
    More than a hundred jobs in three regions, on dozens of islands.
  • PLAY WITH FRIENDS
    Share the vast world of Tempest with two friends - arrange a war among themselves or be companions.
  • MARITIME ROMANCE
    Buy ships, upgrade ships, decorate ships.
  • PIRACY WITH TRADITARY TRADITION
    Buy cheaper, sell more expensive - this is not the way of the pirate. Loot the galleons, swamp warships, destroy the forts!
  • SEA MIRACLES
    Kraken brought his nautical friends!
  • NOT ONLY GUNS
    Use mystical crystals to repel enemy nuclei, bring down meteorites on the enemy or summon a giant octopus.
  • COLLECT TEAM OF HEADS
    Crank up your pirates from salagas to seasoned sea wolves.

iMessage: Yes
Languages:Russian English, German, French
Developer: HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini two Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9 inch display with , iPad Pro 12,9 inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9,7 inches, iPad Pro 9,7 inches Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
Homepage: http://herocraft.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/tempest-pirate-action-rpg/id1127729015

Story:
What's new in version 1.6.3
Main update:
- New boarding from the 3rd person,
- improved water texture.
In addition:
- 3 new ships (Junkies and Galleon),
- new Asian card,
- ground missions,
- A new legend and quests,
- a new monster: Sea Dragon,
- enchanted items.
What's new in version 1.4
The long-awaited technical update. And may Jolly Roger flutter over your ship, captain!
What's new in version 1.1
Jolly Roger flies over your ship, captain!

Game Review
Game Review 2

Post has been editedmaxipon - 06.11.17, 22:01
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (117)
The responses to the appstore is repaired. Check the reviews out there.

Rep: (11)
Already for that fee and without built-in shopping thank you for developers)

Rep: (1454)
* Dyuss,
Well, as it does not jump, what we were served in the Appstore as the 1.1 has been written 1.3) at the IPA file)
Attached Image

Rep: (1481)
Add your review in the cap.
The developers are present in the subject, so that bugs can ask questions about them right here.

Rep: (1)
Normal game. Che found fault then? Make better!
I play Androyd.
This topic is interesting, but extinct. Better for us not to see the projects.
Interface 90? What other interface do you need? Everything is convenient in the style of pirates. I have a feeling that old fart stuck on Diablo. In the same corsairs 1 worst interface.
Boarded there. What are you looking at?
People just nothing to complain about. Rejoice, there is no Donat, which greatly pleases. Decide hands, rather than money. Cartoon fun. I have long dreamed of such a game on a mobile phone. Management does not like? - think better! 9/10 igrulya. For androjda even 400 would have given.

Post has been editedamoral93 - 24.04.17, 01:07
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (6)
* HoRRicH,
HoRRicH @ 20.04.17, 23:26*
If you took the PC pretty well, then you have almost no competitors except a few games.

Instead of prompt, what other games have similar but disgusting Assassin?
I am a longtime fan of the Corsairs and large into something akin to iPads to play for a long time wanted)

Post has been editedzakkman - 24.04.17, 03:14

Rep: (1454)
* zakkman
That is the problem that the games of similar subjects are practically no

* amoral93,
Do not believe it. I made better. I came up with the best.
Arguments in the form of "the fool" is not accepted. But constructive criticism, reasoned, without bryzhzhenya saliva - always welcome.

Pirate games timatiki really virtually no produce very few of them. Although the setting is very interesting. And if it is attached, and shares Zhyulvernovskoy Lavkraftovskoy atmosphere, the game will be interesting.

Rep: (37)
* zakkman
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt

Open any common theme, or else for androjda.
I open myself, but to keep it constantly in support can not.

There is one more incomprehensible situation for me
I have a "Notes sea dog" - but to use the description to learn, I can not.
Can anyone tell how?

Rep: (58)
The proper review of this hack.

Overview Tempest: Pirate Action RPG - this does not deserve even the pirates

* only4rgames
Added to the cap.

Rep: (-3)
amoral93
wretched management, corsairs better. ONE HAND! The game is good, but it seems to me that you are stuck in Diablo, there is such an interface.

Rep: (0)
Hacking will?

Rep: (26)
Pirates :)
Tell me how to get quest to take on board the ship of Blackbeard and crew interrogation ...
Do not know what to do ... already dozens drown these ships and take on board the ship ... and nothing ... that do ... cant chtoli ...

Who knows how the process is preserved? That much has passed, then reinstalled and the entire process again from scratch, but in the settings / achievements on Game Center can be seen that a lot of awards and so on. At the entrance a banner appeared on the Game Center (welcome), but the process again with nulaya. For example in the game dominations as soon as you come once there is an inscription on the Game Center and can be a pleasure to continue or start again. Who knows, prompt. Now somehow go broke if you have to then again from scratch

I wrote shorter developers and they said that to address the problem with reference gameplay to the cloud. Zhdems update ..

The last day is constantly crashes, do not tell, the reason may be what?
And what better vehicle? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (2)
Hmm, cool, I used to play in the pirate: caribean hunt, but there were problems with the fps ...
Then try this game now!))))
Um ... Guys, a link that would download?

Post has been edited412655 - 25.06.17, 12:32
Reason for editing: Supplement

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 2:55