Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
The camera can it is great to turn up your head, in the viewing angles few compare with it; if you hang it in the corner to the ceiling, there will be no blind zones even vertically under it. The blue indicator is built into the “ear” of the camera. IR LEDs 6 pieces.
The camera can work without a router and access to the Internet, creating your own access point.
But as a baby monitor can come up with some reservations: you can observe, but notifications about movement and sound in this mode do not come to the smartphone. There is no web interface for the camera, which is logical for this price.
But the camera supports ONVIF specifications, albeit in a somewhat truncated form.Rtsp stream such:
rtsp: //camera.ip.addr/live/ch00_1

Power consumption.
Happy in the state of the normal workflow with motion tracking, recording to the memory card and sending notifications to the smartphone consumes 0.3A
At the camera rotation, we get 0.6A
If you do the same thing at night, the IR illumination is added, you get a maximum consumption of 0.7A
I also fed it from the USB 2.0 port, did not notice any power problems, although according to the specifications it has a ceiling of 0.5A

What's on the memory card.
Interestingly, the camera on the memory card writes in the avi container, which is quite rare for cheap cameras.
Inside there is a RecFiles folder, in which the files are named by date-time + index service files.
Finding the right time if necessary is easy.

Review 1
Overview 2

Device characteristics
technical specifications

processor: GM8135S + SC1045

Operating System: Embedded operating system LNUX LNUX

Image Sensor: 1/4 "HD CMOS 1 mega pixels CMOS sensor;

Video Standard: PAL NTSC

HD video format (1280 * 720P) VGA (640 * 480)

Video Encoding: H.264

video frame rate: 1-30 frames

recording modes: manual recording, timer recording, alarm recording

Video playback mode: mobile client + client computer

audio input and output:

input: Built-in db microphone; output: 1.5 watt speakers built-in 8 fight

Built-in Lens: 3.6 MM (standard) Optional

infrared night vision light: using photo resistor sensor switch, LED night vision lights 10 m,

(IR automatic switching)

Focus: Manual

minimum illumination: 0.1Lux / F1.2

local memory: support 32 GB Micro SD card, support 24-hour video recording or alarm

support for multiple TCP / UDP & # 12289; IP & # 12289; HTTP & # 12289; SMTP & # 12289; DHCP & # 12289; DDNS & # 12289; UPNP & # 12289; NTP

protocols: wi-fi 80211B / G / N Supports 80211B / G / N

Image Rotation: Mirror / Invert

Video management: Support

Motion Detection: Support

Alarm action: Ring alarm / Mobile Client Click Message

Firmware Update: You can upgrade remotely over the network

System Interface: 1 TF Interface

supply voltage: DC 5V2A

working temperature: 0'C-55'C

Size: 8.6 * 8.7 * 11 cm

packing size: 16.5 * 12.4 * 10.1 cm

N. W .: 182 g

G. W .: 364 g

Attached Image

Attached Image

Instruction
Attached fileInstruction.pdf(995.48 KB)

Firmware

Video

Useful
The RTSP stream is: rtsp: //camera.ip.addr/live/ch00_1

Soft
360eye.cc/index-en.html

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedterakon - 29.04.17, 22:37

Rep: (116)
Yesterday I received this camera, everything worked wonderfully out of the box, then through the mobile application I updated the firmware via air (it takes a very long time to update and you can’t turn off the power during the update, or some of them turned off and got a brick) and terrible video brakes started, and the video didn’t work either in access point mode. Therefore, my advice - do not update the firmware, if everything works fine out of the box, but for those who have already updated, like me, the firmware from the header to help me, it helped me get rid of these lags.
By the way, I couldn’t set up work via PC in TD mode, although the camera works without problems with the phone in this mode.

Post has been editedterakon - 16.04.17, 18:28

Rep: (774)
M
Topic moved to subsectionIP cameras

Rep: (0)
I bought a camera and it turned out that the market considers my phone incompatible with this program. Can someone post an apk?

And I still did not understand whether it is possible to connect to the camera remotely, without being in the range of the general wifi?

Is there a way to connect to the camera using a computer or another, "non-native" program?

Post has been editedMixa-ua - 26.04.17, 22:10

Mixa-ua @ 04/26/2017, 21:08*
And I still did not understand whether it is possible to connect to the camera remotely, without being in the range of the general wifi?
you can, you need to play around with the region’s ntroykami in the mobile application, the default is autodetection and I didn’t work with this mode, I chose China and it all worked

Posted on 04/27/2017 09:05:

Is there a way to connect to the camera using a computer
Yes, but you need to use either the soft from the cap for the PC or through the rtsp stream, but first you need to connect through the mobile application to make the camera friends with the router

Posted on 04/27/2017 09:07:

Can someone post an apk?
Under the link from the cap, or immediately from the market, upload to the PC, and then drop it on your phone

I have a twin camera, but the app V380. The problem is that the camera constantly (after 3-5 minutes) reboots and the head looks at the ceiling, and at the same time comments “the system starts, the system is loaded, Wi-Fi connection is installed” in English naturally and it is not at all interesting to listen to it at night ( It seems that the problem appeared after the update by air). Here I think to flash the firmware from the cap, can someone disassemble it to compare the hardware with my camera.

Although judging from the name of the firmware, the camera is the same.

Post has been editedRAVe84 - 29.04.17, 11:53

RAVe84 @ 04/29/2017, 10:41*
comments “the system starts, the system is loaded, Wi-Fi connection is installed” in English naturally and at night it is not at all interesting to listen
pull out the speaker and there will be silence

Posted 04/29/2017 22:32:

RAVe84 @ 04/29/2017, 10:41*
Here I think to flash the firmware from the cap, can someone disassemble it to compare the hardware with my camera.

Although judging from the name of the firmware, the camera is the same.
compare har-ki, if they have the same prots, etc., too, then I complain that you can flash it, but your insurance is vseravno

Post has been editedterakon - 29.04.17, 22:32

The problem was not in the firmware, but in the power supply unit, on another unit the camera does not restart, but I already flashed the firmware from the header, now I’m not allowed to select the detection zone ....

* RAVe84,
Ask the seller to ask for your device and reflash

Ask the seller to ask for your device and reflash

He asked twice, he threw off the instructions for me twice, some kind of stupid one. I also promised to return $ 2 for a bad block, there was no return for 4 days. Hike until the dispute is not open, nifiga will not.

Rep: (6)
Friends, purchased this device.
More precisely not quite like that. Model X8100-MH36. In general, the problem with the application on android. Regular application slows down. Hangs. Loses frames. Constant pauses for a few seconds. Can there be any substitute?
And on iOs goes without problems. On the PC does not show at all ... (((

Rep: (5)
Hello all users of this device. I will share a little experience. Maybe someone will find it useful: I’ve been using the camera for 2 months now. Camera without manufacturer logo. I bought on gearbest. Everything suits, works well, the quality is excellent for this price category and not only (eminent brands give out the best image in no way). Particularly pleased with the ability to remotely view 2-minute alarm records. But then, two days ago I updated the firmware by air - and a nightmare began, terrible brakes, the problem of connecting and viewing online, the history of records can not be viewed at all - it gives a "connection error". I thought that I’ll throw it all away and buy something else. But then I decided to install the firmware from the header of this topic. And lo and behold !!! The camera worked even better than it was out of the box. Everything just flies. So like this, I do not advise updating the firmware. And if I upgraded stupidly and had problems, then put the firmware from the header and you will be happy :-)

Rep: (19)
Gentlemen, can you connect to this camera directly via WIFI? Does it have a motion sensor, does it write to a memory card when motion is detected?

Larry Ivanov @ 06/08/2017, 20:41*
Gentlemen, can you connect to this camera directly via WIFI?
yes, but it seems only from the phone

Posted 09/06/2017 17:11:

Larry Ivanov @ 06/08/2017, 20:41*
Does it have a motion sensor, does it write to a memory card when motion is detected?
look at the cap, in the x-kah indicated - alarm recording, perhaps this is the motion sensor

in x-kah indicated - alarm recording, perhaps this is the motion sensor

the sensor may not be, and movements can be determined programmatically, and therefore I ask

* Larry Ivanov,
How to check sensor availability?

* terakon , can anyone on the forum have already dissected it? And this camera can notify only on the smartphone, on the electronic can not send notifications?

Post has been editedLarry Ivanov - 10.06.17, 09:15

Rep: (29)
I am satisfied with the camera, in any case I fulfill all the functions I need (access to it both at home and from the outside), but like everyone had a terrible desire (I found the discussion on the site after all the settings) it was updated. After the update, everything worked sd card, but somewhere in the settings I dig deeper or the hell knows what, now, during an attempt to view the archive of records, it knocks out "search failure, connection failure". Although there is access to the camera and removed the USB flash drive - there is also video.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedjoker773 - 12.06.17, 12:18
Reason for editing: Added firmware screen.

I have a question. When I updated the firmware over the air, the electricity went out. Now my brick can be thrown out or have the opportunity to reanimate? The computer does not see the camera, but when I connect to the computer the LED in it glows.

* sopranus
HonorESCAM QF002 IP Camera - Discussion (Post Kotester # 59317869)may be suitable way

How to make her send notifications to a smartphone? I have 5s. Notification access enabled.
In another - anxiety. There are ticks for "receiving alarm", "sound alarm" and "vibration alarm".
Remote connection via wifi router.
In the alarm settings, ticks are set at “alarm switch” and “voice language - English”.
Trev.audio disabled.
The camera itself has an alarm in the device list.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedpehotinec3000 - 10.07.17, 19:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 10:45 PM