> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Card Thief | [Table] tapeworm-like game in the style of stealth.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 43 ] ** [67,19%]
Good [ 14 ] ** [21,88%]
Average [ 4 ] ** [6,25%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,56%]
Terribly [ 2 ] ** [3,13%]
Total votes: 64

Rep: (1)
Card thief
Version: 1.2.20
Genre: Tabletop

Last update of the game in the header:13.12.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
You'll have to hide in the shadows, put out the torches, to hide from the guards, with the aim to steal the treasure ... And all this in a card styling!

Description:
The Card Thief, you can scroll through a deck of cards as a thief. Sneak in the shadows extinguish torches, empty the pockets and pickpockets steal valuable treasures, without getting into a trap. In your shelter thief, you can use the stolen items to unlock powerful cards. Game Card Thief offers intuitive gameplay with great tactical component and various mechanics of compensation for the increased risk.

Picture
Developer site: http://www.card-thief.com/

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: 2.3.3+

Download:
Version: 1.2.20 Apk from Market, from 4 September this year. (Hostca)
Version: 1.2.19 apk of Market (hostca)
Version: 1.2 Mod Card Thief (Post vutak # 64750445)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 13.12.19, 04:24
Reason for edit: Update: A new version of the 1.2.20 Apk Market, dated September 4, this year.

Rep: (10)
a good game, but it is unclear assignment of gold that can steal from guards.
that it can buy?

* korvin123 And gold do not like black. As long as the rating in the future of course it would be very nice if you add shopping vnutreigrovuyu currency.

Rep: (978)
M
We move to subsectionBoard games.

Good game!
Previous - buggy and was quickly bored.
And yes, to come up with something with gold)

Not a bad game, pozamorochennee last.
Who is the overseer, which is necessary to kick back for pumping boom?

Rep: (44)
It is not clear that unlock in this game. Chests still money offer open.

* Pesssimist , Unlock the game itself (detached from the convenience store, a respected Alien Shooter)

Rep: (8)
The game is very interesting and makes you think and play carefully. But with the top wrote about gold, but now it is only for "piskomerstva" in ezhdnevnyh competitions. It seems to add interesting things later, not in vain at the bottom of an empty cellar and mine. PS Russian localization not, in-game fonts do not support Cyrillic, although there are minimal knowledge of English, you can find out if desired.
Who can share their tactics of the game? And in dailyheist I always hang out at the end of the list, or have little experience or I'm playing too carefully. First of all try to extinguish torches and guards with a low score, do not climb on the rampage.

Rep: (44)
* felizio,
The fact that the hacked version of the other game (Card Crawl) allows you to use dopkontentom without pay. Card Thief In this content, it seems, is not, and unlock the quick opening chests still paid.
So I ask, what exactly here is unlocked?

Rep: (54)
How to play? I downloaded did not understand.

Rep: (4)
Great game in which you need a little loaf. Donat there and rampant advertising, too, if only not to open chests. Like most panache in Card Crawl.

Rep: (0)
Well, yes, you do not dwarf fortress. FIG here will understand how to play ...

Rep: (4)
* sijko , Nothing fancy though. Even with my high school level inglisha all clear.
The goal - to lay track from map to map, destroying them, but do not allow the value of secrecy to fall below zero. If the value to go into negative and you will go under torch light or be surrounded by guards - Game Over. To win, you need to destroy the desired number of cards to steal the chest and fell into the hatch.

* Enmortes You is not me, but Alexander explains: D: heppy_dancing:

Post has been editedsijko - 20.05.17, 21:52

Rep: (3)
How to raise the chest?

FileFish @ 14.06.17, 09:55*
How to raise the chest?

It is necessary that the value of stealth thief on the map was higher than the value on the chest. Otherwise, he does not steals. Damn guys, I do not know English Dictionary let go take Tutorials. It is very short and clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg4ue1Wqmc8

Post has been editedNodman - 14.06.17, 19:46

Rep: (5)
In general, in the game it comes down to the simple passage of the levels with collecting chests, unnecessarily in gold. It is bad that the chests are opened for a long time (1 hour), but I understand from reports that previously they only charge could be opened?

look into the topic of information is not a lot (((who have Ruth, purchased through the Freedom Quick Opener chests slozhno.s bryulikami not really need something pridumat.da and guides to Kachu skills would not hurt. Overseer (the overseer, and this miracle It is clearly not in the first two castles). generally a long tap on the card opens the Old thereon.

Post has been editedCovv1ct - 25.06.17, 19:19

Cloak (cloak). Provides additional action points (Stealth). (5 points):
1) To leave the castle with 10 or more points Stealth(After improvement of 6 points yields stealth)
2) To leave the castle with -3 points or less stealth(After improvement provides Stealth 7 points)
3) To get 30 points to its stealth thief (as I understand it, is not sumarno per level, and make it so much or more after completion of the course)(After improvement gives 8 points Stealth)
Noise Arrow (arrow noise). To open you need to collect puzzles 7 2nd castle. It makes it possible to force the enemy to follow the chosen card points are equal to or less than the capacity points (2 points):
1) Perform passage level without Bochenko fills passages (Hide)(After improvement of 3 points)
2) Occur at map warden (Overseer) from the back(After improvement of 4 points)
3)(After the improvement of 5 points)
Numbing Poison (Poison Sap). To open you need to collect 12 puzzles 2nd castle. Decreases by 1 point points selected card if it has at least 1 point:
1) To pick up a card with foot (Sneak) when she lit the fire, and its value is greater than 0(Decreases by 2 points Points selected card if it has at least 2 points)
2)
3)
Blinding Power (strength glare). To open you need 3 puzzle third castle. Blinds the enemy and disables its ability to review:
1)
2)
3)
Water Arrow (arrow water). To open the necessary 7 puzzles third castle. Extinguish the illuminated map:
1)
2)
3)
Black Jack (Black Jack). To open you need 15 puzzles third castle. Returns the card to the deck of the castle
1)
2)
3)
Boots (sneakers). For need 5 puzzles 4th castle.
Rage Poison (poison rage). For need 12 puzzles 4th castle. Increases by 1 point card points
Rope Arrow (arrow with rope). For need 15 puzzles 4th castle. Thief Swaps the selected card
Focus Potion (focus potion). For need 5 puzzles 5th castle
Climbing Gloves (climber gloves). For need 12 puzzles 5th castle. Pass through the card completely ignoring her. Card remains on the board
Guild Symbol (symbol of the guild). For need 15 puzzles 5th castle. Transforms Guard (guards) in Tailor (Crank that take bryuliki)

Later refined, I do not have time

Post has been editedCovv1ct - 25.06.17, 19:17

Androeed.ru guys to swing the broken version. The chests are opened immediately. I'm already a month .. I think the game is super !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 22:03