DiscussionDJI Osmo Plus, DJI Osmo X5 Pro, DJI Osmo Mobile
Official site | Discussion � | DJI Osmo Mobile 2
Attached Image

Device photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Model Osmo X3 plus
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Model Osmo X5 Pro
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Model Osmo Mobile
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Device description
Osmo X3 plus models
Mobile steadicam with a Zenmuse X3 Zoom camera

The original DJI Osmo mobile steadicam was introduced in October 2015. Photographers, travelers, bloggers and even professional teams liked the camera stabilization technologies inherited from the DJI, Osmo quadcopter with X3, X5 and X5R cameras. And recently, DJI Osmo received a significant expansion suspension DJI Osmo +, which became a logical continuation of the original device, along the way, gaining many new advantages.
The most important innovation lies directly in the camera - DJI Osmo Plus equipped with a brand new Zenmuse X3 Zoom. This first device Osmo, with 7-fold increase: 3.5x 2x optical zoom and a digital (without loss of quality when shooting 1080p). The focal length is now varies from 22 to 77 mm (F2.8 - F5.2), which means no loss of HD-quality wide-angle to the portrait mode. About advanced frame stabilization not worth mentioning - it was gorgeous and original DJI Osmo, and Osmo + a little more reduced range of angular vibrations, so that photos and videos obtained perfectly crisp even in those who took the camera in his hands for the first time in life.
The camera itself is capable of shooting 4K (30 fps) video and photos up to 12 megapixels. 1080p video can be shot at 120 frames per second when activatedslowmotion . And those same 12-megapixel photos can be saved in Adobe DNG RAW format, which opens up extremely serious opportunities for professional photographers.
Another long-awaited innovation will please selfie lovers. Focusing distance now starts from 50 cm versus 1.5 meters in the original model - in practice, this means that photos and video selfies will now be as clear and high-quality as possible without additional extension cords.
Another interesting Osmo + feature is Motion Timelapse. It’s now very easy to remove amazing timelapse beauty - you need to set the start and end points of the shooting and ... that's it. Press the ‘Start’ button again. Time-lapse video will be shot and saved on a memory card without unnecessary manipulations and expensive additional equipment.
Osmo Plus also knows how to do something special. For example, photographing detailed clear panoramas - in the corresponding mode, the camera itself will take 9 photos and combine them into one composition. But you can take absolutely sharp photographs at long shutter speeds even with your hands - the DJI stabilization system keeps the camera stationary, leveling the effect of hand shake.
Finally, the battery capacity is also increased - 1225 mAh against 980 mAh in the previous version of the steadicam.

The camera and the gimbal are controlled not only with the joystick on the handle, but also with the help of a smartphone, which has a separate device for attaching to the steadicam handle.
Additional accessories allow you to expand the functionality of this gadget.
Original Descriptionhere
Model Osmo X5 Pro
Shoot with even more freedom and higher quality with Osmo Pro. Based on the compact size and excellent Osmo stabilization system, however, Osmo Pro allows you to use the Zenmuse X5 camera with a Micro 4: 3 standard sensor, which provides high quality and wide dynamic range of images and videos.

Shoot 4K video or take 16-megapixel photos using any lens with an MFT mount. Now you can shoot professional videos even in a narrow space or on the go. To get even more control over focusing and other options, set the DJI Focus Handwheel or control the camera from the DJI GO app.

Note: Panorama and Timelapse modes are not currently available for Osmo Pro and Osmo RAW and require additional post-processing software. If you need these features, check out the other Osmo products.

Equipment:
Pen Osmo × 1;
Zenmuse X5 × 1;
Osmo X5 adapter × 1;
Osmo Pro case × 1;
Osmo Universal Mount × 1;
Osmo Phone Holder × 1;
Osmo DJI FM-15 Flexi Microphone × 1;
Osmo Intelligent Battery × 4;
Osmo Base for charging 4 batteries (without adapter);
Osmo 57 Watt Adapter × 1;
Osmo External battery with extender × 1.
Model Osmo Mobile
Meet DJI Osmo Mobile!
Probably, it would be strange if DJI limited release of only one drone. Still, the shooting of a stable and high-quality video at a considerable height requires a specific image stabilization technology - with than the DJI products in order. So Osmo product range has become quite a logical step - because who else but DJI, will be able to create a mobile and compact system for stabilizing the shooting? And after the release of the hand-held camera stabilizers (which, incidentally, can surprise both amateurs and professionals), the company has developed the dream of every videoblogera on this planet - the stabilization suspension holder for smartphone!

What is so special?
Indeed, given the presence of its own, without too much modesty, advanced technologies, as well as the widespread dominance of smartphones with quite serious photo and video capabilities, a device like DJI Osmo Mobile is clearly able to find its audience.
The new product used Zenmuse M1 suspension, which is more reminiscent of the stabilizer for professional shooting. The weight of the design excluding the smartphone is a little more than 500 grams - even fragile beauty bloggers can cope with Osmo Mobile.

As for compatibility, the DJI Osmo Mobile can work with any smartphone running Android or iOS device. However, a short time before shooting will have to arm themselves with a ruler (or, to find the characteristics of your gadget on the Internet) - the width of the enclosure must be within 58.6-84.8 mm. These include, for example, such common models like the iPhone 5, 6 / 6s / Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7, and a myriad of other smartphones that bind with Osmo Mobile through energy-efficient Bluetooth 4.0.
The battery capacity of the Osmo Mobile is 980 mAh, which is enough for 4.5 hours of continuous shooting. A full charge will take only 3 hours, and you can charge the battery through the connector on the handle itself.

Contents of delivery.
In addition to the device itself, the standard Osmo Mobile delivery set includes a case, a charging cable and a cord for carrying on your wrist. In addition, you can purchase other equipment options.
Device characteristics
Model Osmo X3 plus
Weight 201 grams (with battery)
Matrix Sony Exmor R CMOS; 1 / 2.3 â€
Lens F2.8 (22mm) - F5.2 (77mm) 3.5x optical zoom, 2x digital zoom
ISO range 100-3200 (video) 100-1600 (photo)
Maximum photo size 4000x3000
Single Photo Modes
Frame Series: 3/5/7 frames
Auto exposure bracketing (AEB): 3/5 frames with a shift of 0.7 EV
Interval shooting
Auto panorama
selfie panorama
4K video resolution (4096 × 2160)
4K (3840 × 2160)
2.7K (2704 × 1520)
FHD: 1920 × 1080
Max. video bitrate 60 Mbps
JPEG, DNG (RAW) photo formats
MP4 / MOV video formats (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
Operating temperature 0 ° - 40 ° C
Sound recording 48 KHz; Aac
Microphone Specifications Sensitivity -32 ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1V / Pa)
Frequency range 100-1000 Hz
Signal to noise ratio 60 dBA
Model Osmo X5 Pro
HOLDER (HANDLE)
Dimensions 61.8 x 48.2 x 161.5 mm
Weight 201 gr

CAMERA
4/3 CMOS Sensor
Supported lenses DJI MFT 15mm / 1.7 ASPH (with balancing ring and lens hood), Panasonic Lumix 15mm / 1.7 (with balancing ring and lens hood), Olympus M. ED Zuiko 12mm / 2.0, Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm / 1.8 (with balancing ring) , Olympus M.Zuiko ED 14-42mm / 3.5-5.6 EZ (with balancing ring), Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm / 1.8, Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm / 1.8
4608 x 3456 Resolution
Video Resolution 4096 × 2160 (24 / 25p); 3840 × 2160 (25 / 30p); 1920 × 1080 (24/25/30/48/50 / 60p)
ISO 100 ~ 25600
Shutter speed 8 sec. - 1/8000 sec.
Support for Micro SD memory cards Maximum capacity: 64 GB. Speed: Class 10 or UHS-1
Maximum video bitrate 60 Mbps
Supported file formats Photo: JPEG, DNG (RAW), Video: MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264F), FAT32 or exFAT file system (FAT64)
Audio Output 48 kHz, AAC
Photo Modes Single, burst 3/5/7 frames / sec, automatic exposure bracketing 3/5 frames (AEB), bracketing in increments of 0.7EV, time lapse (5/7/10/20/30 sec)
Temperature range 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C

TRANSMITTER
Operating frequency 2.412 ~ 2.462 GHz, 5.180 ~ 5.805 GHz
Power 2.4 GHz: 8 dBm, 5 GHz: 12 dBm
Transmission Range 2.4GHz: 25m, 5GHz: 100m

SUSPENSION
Model Zenmuse X5
Output Power (with camera) Static Position: 8 W, Moving: 13 W
Control Accuracy ± 0.02 °
Controlled range Alignment: ± 320 °, Alignment: 30 ° to -90 °, Alignment: ± 40 °
Mechanical range Alignment: ± 330 °, Alignment: 45 ° to -130 °, Alignment: ± 45 °
Removable Mount
Weight 526 gr

BATTERY
Model HB02-542465
Type LiPo
Battery capacity 1225 mAh
Voltage 11.55 V
Power Consumption 14.1 W / h
Charging temperature range 5 ° C ~ 40 ° C
Temperature range 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C

CHARGER
Model OS1C11
Input 100 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Output 12.6 / 13.2 V, 0.8 A
Model Osmo Mobile
HOLDER (HANDLE)
Dimensions 61.8 × 48.2 × 161.5 mm
Weight (including battery) 201 gr

INTELLECTUAL BATTERY
Model HB01-522365
Type LiPo
980 mAh capacity
Power Consumption 10.8 W / h
Voltage 11.1 V
Charging Temperature Range 5 ° ~ 40 ° C
Operating temperature 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C

BLUETOOTH
Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 Model

SUSPENSION
Name Zenmuse M1
Model ZM01
Dimensions 125.06 × 109.15 × 90.98 mm
Weight 300 g
Output power (with camera) 2.5 W
Control Accuracy ± 0.03 °
Controlled range Swivel: ± 150 °
Roll axis: ± 25 °
Tilt: -125 ° to + 35 °
Mechanical range Rotation : ± 165 °
Roll axis: -50 ° to + 90 °
Tilt Axis: -140 ° to + 50 °
Max. adjustable rotation speed 120 ° / sec
Permissible width of the smartphone 58.6-84.8 mm
Useful
1. Brief instruction in RussianAttached fileOsmo_Quick_Start_Guide_ru_1.8.pdf(6.24 MB)

2. Detailed instructions in RussianAttached fileOsmo_User_manual_v1.2_en_160330.pdf(5.68 MB)

3. Quick Start Instructions in EnglishAttached fileOSMO + Plus + Quick + Start + Guide.pdf(6.28 MB)

4. The page of unpacking, reviews, tests and othervideo information
5. ApplicationDJI Go to control the camera and gimbal.
6. Instruction by firmware.
7. Download firmware version (Firmware) Osmo X3 +
8. Download firmware version Osmo X5 Pro \ RAW
9. Download software for Osmo mobile
Extreme firmware changelog
Osmo X3 +
V01.05.00.90
Fixed a bug where the gimbal would drift during Motion Timelapse Mode.
Fixed a bug due to which the aperture value was not displayed correctly in the DJI GO application (the latest DJI GO application (iOS v3.1.10 or Android v3.1.6, v3.1.6) is required to take effect.
Fixed a bug where the gimbal can slightly shift when you press and hold the screen to move the camera.
Fixed a bug where, in some cases, Micro SD Card files could be overwritten.
D-Log color profile optimized to expand dynamic range and enhance detail in dark areas.

Firmware: v1.6.1.0
DJI GO App iOS: v3.1.15
DJI GO App Android: v3.1.11
What's new?
1. Added lens calibration in DJI GO to fix blur problems that may occur when cameras are mounted on
endless focus.
2. Fixed a bug where the video could not be opened when recording in multiple light sources.
3. Fixed an issue where some frames were overexposed when recording in 1080p at 60 frames per second.
4. Fixed a bug where the camera will zoom in when you click on the focus.
Notes:
a. Calibrate the driveshaft using automatic calibration after updating the firmware.
b. If the firmware update fails, restart the Osmo + and DJI GO app and try again.

8. ForumDJI on this topic OSMO X3 + , Osmo X5 Pro \ RAW , Osmo mobile
9. Discussion of the applicationDJI GO on the forum DJI .
10. Tutorial in English.
11. Suspension settingsvideo
12. Camera settingsvideo

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 26.01.19, 16:08
Reason for editing: Link to Osmo Mobile 2

Rep: (3063)
Shura! @ 06/12/17, 2:02*
strangely not reach the end

Who said that I take the half-way? Tomorrow sell smart to normal (without the battery marriage) and just want to use a custom firmware. I will report on the result. :-)
PS
Reporting. New Samsung A710 Demo Unit asking installed TWRP, ROOT, I remove the extra software. just did not work touch buttons under the screen is a pity, but that's a minor inconvenience (eventually try to cure, if the mind is enough). Home button functions. It is sufficient for the application. Now I have a quick and bright monitor for the camera.

However, disturbed by another. Often it began to fly autofocus of the camera. You start to shoot - the focus is. Then after a while the focus suddenly flies off, then after the next turn on the camera again it appears. The system has not yet caught, but the warning signs.
Hopefully, with a new monitor, I'd rather see nefokus in the frame and reboot the camera time. Unless, of course, to restart the case.
PS
I found an opportunity to get rid of nefokusa in the frame. In the upper part of the display has a button as a circle with a dot in the center. This metering mode. Poke a finger in the desired part of the frame on the screen and the exposure is determined by the zone.
But it came to adjusting the focus. Poke a finger in the circle, the icon changes to a square and after going on field leveling with simultaneous scaling of the image (for some reason, scaling occurs only in photo mode). This green box appears on the image field, that is, they can select an object to focus, again, poking a finger in any portion of the frame. And at the top next to the icon in the form of circles exposure (or squares of focus) is a buttonAF / infinity symbol . Pointing a finger at her, we get the focus at infinity or in the background, you know how convenient. Dopor himself before during operation. Live and learn ... :-) However, the autofocus to work, of course, is better than it turned out in my life.
pictures illustrating the
Attached Image
Guidance on focus
Attached Image

Focus at infinity
Attached Image

Post has been editedLepi - 30.06.17, 19:00
Reason for editing: Understood with a focus

While waiting for the exchange Samsung A710x Live Demo Unit for firmware, decided to make a case for the camera, so that it all included. Backpack, of course, easy to carry, but the benefits of my briefcase is. I can get out of it is already fully assembled camera. Stick a microphone and put on a hood takes less than a minute. Zakonnektil camera with the monitor on vayfay and forth watered netlenku. camera assembly of native cover embattled takes a lot of time, and if the rain?
Case made from his old diplomat and pieces of camping mat 16 mm thick. If he could find a foam thickness of 80 mm - it would be super !. Satisfied to have found in his household. Made to suit your needs, so I do not agitate. Just to inform once again of the home-made according to the principle "Necessity is the mother of invention." :-)
Another Hand Made
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The case included the following equipment; Camera DJI Osmo + assembly with vayfay monitor, two additional battery and a charger, a camera stand, Z-axis device, hoods, a microphone, a two filter boxes, tripod head, the lever and the camera fixing substitute smartphone case main collapse. There is room for any further accessories.
It seems that this is my last post in monologue mode. If the interviewee does not appear, I turn off the bench.

Which was expected. I bought a new cameraDJI Osmo X5 Pro Combo . I'm sorry, but this topic leave. If you have questions please write here or in the QMS, I try to answer as much as possible.
Either I'm in the same subject open discussionDJI Osmo X5 Pro Combo If moderators allow. It will be easier.

Post has been editedLepi - 23.07.17, 20:09
Reason for editing: DJI Osmo X5 Pro Combo

Rep: (2)
Hello! Newbie to take ji + Osmo, but confuses price in Russia - about 45k, and Ali probably can be ordered pig in a poke, but cheaper by nearly 10k but. Prompt a safe place where I can order the original device. Plus I buy him at once - I saw on the off. site is the battery on battery, the card 64 and the ND filter, but I do not know what is better for density? And whether to take formal accessories, or does not matter?

x-trend @ 12.08.17, 06:24*
Prompt a safe place where I can order the original device.

I took here or do not hesitate drop.
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010708.0.0.mAMEjt
Seller adequate, competent and friendly talks. By X5 Pro Combo new camera came batteries and one turned out to be faulty. He sent a new one without problems.
x-trend @ 12.08.17, 06:24*
And whether to take formal accessories, or does not matter?

I took all the accessories Ali in stores by DJI and others. Sure, no difference with the official accessories there.
But it's you, I'm not campaigning.
If interested, I can distribute links where that would take. By the way, the ND filter is needed least of all are indispensable polarizing and shaded (Graduated). IMHO.

Lepi @ 12.08.17, 09:42*
I took all the accessories Ali in stores by DJI and others. Sure, no difference with the official accessories there.
But it's you, I'm not campaigning.
If interested, I can distribute links where that would take. By the way, the ND filter is needed least of all are indispensable polarizing and shaded (Graduated). IMHO.

So is the original ji store, only to Ali? Poskidyvay then where it took)

x-trend @ 12.08.17, 17:06*
So is the original ji store, only to Ali?

By itself. Right now I distribute.
Polyarfiltr
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010708.0.0.IMW4za
Lever for DIY
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010708.0.0.IMW4za
Cover the lens
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010708.0.0.oavtdg
Ottenonnik
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010708.0.0.lIoNoi
High-capacity battery
https: //ru.aliexpress....fjbiC&isOrigTitle=true
Hood (put only on the filter, to the native glass does not rise)
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010708.0.0.gXKMG7
Z-Axis
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010708.0.0.gXKMG7
Stand
https: //ru.aliexpress....1f&transAbTest=ae803_2
Arm with a suction cup or separately
https: //ru.aliexpress....DmiZR&isOrigTitle=true
I think that's enough for the first time. : D

And how it is possible to check the serial number of the original Osmo it when it comes?
And why not with Osmo + is polyarika, the polyarik that you threw to me, he's like a big?

Post has been editedx-trend - 12.08.17, 15:11

x-trend @ 12.08.17, 18:00*
And how it is possible to check the serial number of the original Osmo it when it comes?

I have no idea.
x-trend @ 12.08.17, 18:00*
the polyarik that you threw to me, he's like a big?

Choose a diameter suitable to the camera and there are no problems. If I do not get them mixed up, 46 mm, but may be wrong, I forgot already.
PS I lied. This diameter 46 to X5 and X3 to seems to 37 mm. Where I took previously, there is no polyarika. Here is the link. You yourself can find search
https: //ru.aliexpress....4a&transAbTest=ae803_2

Or a variant
https: //ru.aliexpress....306&isViewCP=y&catId=0

Post has been editedLepi - 12.08.17, 15:57
Reason for editing: mixed up

Rep: (4)
Greetings, gentlemen!
For service purposes acquired Osmo + (x3)
There is a problem: when you turn brings down the horizon to a decent degree. Gone is solved in a dream, and reconnect.
I am trying to roll back the firmware (currently 1.5), but the application does not.
And the question about Litchi for OSMO: anyone enjoys, whether kryaknutaya there?

† Forgotten † @ 17.08.17, 12:58*
And the question about Litchi for OSMO: anyone enjoys, whether kryaknutaya there?

A non-working link in the header? under spoilerUseful .
† Forgotten † @ 17.08.17, 12:58 *
There is a problem: when you turn brings down the horizon to a decent degree. Gone is solved in a dream, and reconnect.
I am trying to roll back the firmware (currently 1.5), but the application does not.

Calibration does not work? I, fortunately, the problems with the horizon was not on the A3 +. And on the X5 is also not the case now (ugh three times). Lowering the firmware version, unfortunately, is not possible on these devices.
May be,here you have to wonder if the Russian-speaking people are not observed. There occasionally appear guru and certainly help. :-)

Post has been editedLepi - 17.08.17, 11:35

Lepi @ 17.08.17, 11:34*
A non-working link in the header? Under spoyleromPoleznoe.

Unfortunately, the non-operating program. It does not start and seemingly this is not about Litchi

† Forgotten † @ 17.08.17, 16:08*
It does not start and seemingly this is not about Litchi

Strangely, I did put in their time and worked, but functional, I remember, I did not like. Too limited.
It remains to be fresh firmware or ask for help on the forum DJI. In this forum, users do not have ...

Lepi @ 17.08.17, 13:52*
Strangely, I did put in their time and worked, but functional, I remember, I did not like.

This is generally a fake APK, invisible application with ads pop-up when she pleases. Barely demolished.<_<

† Forgotten † @ 17.08.17, 20:56*
This is generally a fake AIC

Means delete from the cap, as a harmful element.

Rep: (0)
Good day comrades!

I'd like to buy this device for a long amount of time, but all my attempts to wait for discounts at the office. Dealers have been unsuccessful. Yesterday, once again tried prosherstit internet to find the most appropriate price, came to the site:SITENaturally not an official dealer on the phone said that the production of the original, but for the European market, deliveries once established they say, why sell so cheap.
Advise please worth game worth the candle? I'll be very thankful!

fr0stBittenS @ 21.08.17, 19:12*
came across a site: SITE, is not an official dealer of course, on the phone said that the production of the original, but for the European market

Personally, I would poosterogsya. Footy some dealer. IMHO. The fact that
Today, action! 16000 mAh Battery FREE!
It scares me personally. I can not imagine how it is possible to recharge the battery Osmo 12, pauerbankom 4.5 V. And a connector for this connection there? As I recall, the charger has a cable connection only to 220 V. I may, of course, something I do not know, then let us tell those who have already bought their goods. I think this will fit pauerbank to recharge a smartphone that controls the camera. For the rest, even interesting ...
Personally, I tookhere . And buy they have two cameras and then X3 + X5 Pro. No problems. Not campaigning, in any case! Everyone chooses itself, where and what to buy.

Lepi @ 21.08.17, 17:42*
I personally scares

I, too scary, but leave on the nose, on Sunday take off, waiting for Ali no time and also knowing how we relate to the premises, it becomes even worse =))

Lepi @ 21.08.17, 17:42*
Today, action! 16000 mAh Battery FREE!

This is generally a laugh of course, simply a super event! =)))

The fact that dealers put Of fixe price of 55390, there are 40 right now and shoot longer on vacation can be, and for 55 if only later, in the winter, and not the fact =)

fr0stBittenS @ 21.08.17, 20:57*
40 have right now and shoot longer on vacation can be, and for 55 if only later, in the winter, and not the fact

I took Ali, my parcel arrived this week EMC th. I remember X3 + cost me 40 sput. You decide. The Free Will. If too tight, take a chance, then tell me. : D
Risk to the Chinese-mail also is not ice, but also to take from the muddy, probably not quite right.
In short, to advise it easy, the choice is yours. :-)
We are waiting for the report.

If you do not have trouble, please write that in the first step is to check the suspension, perhaps today I will go look at this wonderful promotional merchandise)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 1:05