DiscussionDJI Osmo Plus, DJI Osmo X5 Pro, DJI Osmo Mobile
Official site | Discussion | DJI Osmo Mobile 2
Attached Image

Device photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Model Osmo X3 plus
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Model Osmo X5 Pro
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Model Osmo Mobile
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Device description
Osmo X3 plus models
Mobile steadicam with a Zenmuse X3 Zoom camera

The original DJI Osmo mobile steadicam was introduced in October 2015. Photographers, travelers, bloggers and even professional teams liked the camera stabilization technologies inherited from the DJI, Osmo quadcopter with X3, X5 and X5R cameras. And recently, DJI Osmo received a significant expansion suspension DJI Osmo +, which became a logical continuation of the original device, along the way, gaining many new advantages.
The most important innovation lies directly in the camera - DJI Osmo Plus is equipped with the brand new Zenmuse X3 Zoom. This is the first Osmo device with the possibility of a 7-fold increase: 3.5x optical zoom and 2x digital (without loss of quality when shooting 1080p). The focal length now ranges from 22 to 77 mm (F2.8 - F5.2), which means there is no loss of HD quality from wide-angle to portrait modes. There’s no need to talk about advanced frame stabilization - it was great for the original DJI Osmo, and the range of angular vibrations was slightly reduced in Osmo +, so that the photos and videos are perfectly clear even for those who took the camera in their hands for the first time in life.
The camera itself is capable of shooting 4K (30 fps) video and photos up to 12 megapixels. 1080p video can be shot at 120 frames per second when activatedslowmotion . And those same 12-megapixel photos can be saved in Adobe DNG RAW format, which opens up extremely serious opportunities for professional photographers.
Another long-awaited innovation will please selfie lovers. Focusing distance now starts from 50 cm versus 1.5 meters in the original model - in practice, this means that photos and video selfies will now be as clear and high-quality as possible without additional extension cords.
Another interesting Osmo + feature is Motion Timelapse. It’s now very easy to remove amazing timelapse beauty - you need to set the start and end points of the shooting and ... that's it. Press the ‘Start’ button again. Time-lapse video will be shot and saved on a memory card without unnecessary manipulations and expensive additional equipment.
Osmo Plus also knows how to do something special. For example, photographing detailed clear panoramas - in the corresponding mode, the camera itself will take 9 photos and combine them into one composition. But you can take absolutely sharp photographs at long shutter speeds even with your hands - the DJI stabilization system keeps the camera stationary, leveling the effect of hand shake.
Finally, the battery capacity is also increased - 1225 mAh against 980 mAh in the previous version of the steadicam.

The camera and the gimbal are controlled not only with the joystick on the handle, but also with the help of a smartphone, which has a separate device for attaching to the steadicam handle.
Additional accessories allow you to expand the functionality of this gadget.
Original Descriptionhere
Model Osmo X5 Pro
Shoot with even more freedom and higher quality with Osmo Pro. Based on the compact size and excellent Osmo stabilization system, however, Osmo Pro allows you to use the Zenmuse X5 camera with a Micro 4: 3 standard sensor, which provides high quality and wide dynamic range of images and videos.

Shoot 4K video or take 16-megapixel photos using any lens with an MFT mount. Now you can shoot professional videos even in a narrow space or on the go. To get even more control over focusing and other options, set the DJI Focus Handwheel or control the camera from the DJI GO app.

Note: Panorama and Timelapse modes are not currently available for Osmo Pro and Osmo RAW and require additional post-processing software. If you need these features, check out the other Osmo products.

Equipment:
Pen Osmo × 1;
Zenmuse X5 × 1;
Osmo X5 adapter × 1;
Osmo Pro case × 1;
Osmo Universal Mount × 1;
Osmo Phone Holder × 1;
Osmo DJI FM-15 Flexi Microphone × 1;
Osmo Intelligent Battery × 4;
Osmo Base for charging 4 batteries (without adapter);
Osmo 57 Watt Adapter × 1;
Osmo External battery with extender × 1.
Model Osmo Mobile
Meet DJI Osmo Mobile!
It would probably be strange if DJI limited themselves to releasing only drones. Still, shooting stable and high-quality video at a considerable height requires certain image stabilization technologies - with which DJI products are in full order. So the Osmo product line has become a logical step for itself - after all, who else but DJI will be able to create a mobile and compact stabilizing system for shooting? And after the release of manual stabilizers with cameras (which, by the way, can surprise both amateurs and professionals), the company developed the dream of every video blogger on this planet - a stabilization gimbal with a holder for a smartphone!

What is so special?
Indeed, given the presence of its own, without too much modesty, advanced technologies, as well as the widespread dominance of smartphones with quite serious photo and video capabilities, a device like DJI Osmo Mobile is clearly able to find its audience.
The new product used Zenmuse M1 suspension, which is more reminiscent of the stabilizer for professional shooting. The weight of the design excluding the smartphone is a little more than 500 grams - even fragile beauty bloggers can cope with Osmo Mobile.

As for compatibility, the DJI Osmo Mobile can work with any smartphone running Android or iOS. However, before shooting, you will have to briefly arm yourself with a ruler (well, or find the characteristics of your gadget on the Internet) - the width of the device’s body should be between 58.6-84.8 mm. This includes, for example, such common models as the iPhone 5, 6 / 6s / Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 and a lot of other smartphones that communicate with Osmo Mobile via energy-efficient Bluetooth 4.0.
The battery capacity of the Osmo Mobile is 980 mAh, which is enough for 4.5 hours of continuous shooting. A full charge will take only 3 hours, and you can charge the battery through the connector on the handle itself.

Contents of delivery.
In addition to the device itself, the standard Osmo Mobile delivery set includes a case, a charging cable and a cord for carrying on your wrist. In addition, you can purchase other equipment options.
Device characteristics
Model Osmo X3 plus
Weight 201 grams (with battery)
Matrix Sony Exmor R CMOS; 1 / 2.3 ”
Lens F2.8 (22mm) - F5.2 (77mm) 3.5x optical zoom, 2x digital zoom
ISO range 100-3200 (video) 100-1600 (photo)
Maximum photo size 4000x3000
Single Photo Modes
Frame Series: 3/5/7 frames
Auto exposure bracketing (AEB): 3/5 frames with a shift of 0.7 EV
Interval shooting
Auto panorama
selfie panorama
4K video resolution (4096 × 2160)
4K (3840 × 2160)
2.7K (2704 × 1520)
FHD: 1920 × 1080
Max. video bitrate 60 Mbps
JPEG, DNG (RAW) photo formats
MP4 / MOV video formats (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)
Operating temperature 0 ° - 40 ° C
Sound recording 48 KHz; Aac
Microphone Specifications Sensitivity -32 ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1V / Pa)
Frequency range 100-1000 Hz
Signal to noise ratio 60 dBA
Model Osmo X5 Pro
HOLDER (HANDLE)
Dimensions 61.8 x 48.2 x 161.5 mm
Weight 201 gr

CAMERA
4/3 CMOS Sensor
Supported lenses DJI MFT 15mm / 1.7 ASPH (with balancing ring and lens hood), Panasonic Lumix 15mm / 1.7 (with balancing ring and lens hood), Olympus M. ED Zuiko 12mm / 2.0, Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm / 1.8 (with balancing ring) , Olympus M.Zuiko ED 14-42mm / 3.5-5.6 EZ (with balancing ring), Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm / 1.8, Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm / 1.8
4608 x 3456 Resolution
Video Resolution 4096 × 2160 (24 / 25p); 3840 × 2160 (25 / 30p); 1920 × 1080 (24/25/30/48/50 / 60p)
ISO 100 ~ 25600
Shutter speed 8 sec. - 1/8000 sec.
Support for Micro SD memory cards Maximum capacity: 64 GB. Speed: Class 10 or UHS-1
Maximum video bitrate 60 Mbps
Supported file formats Photo: JPEG, DNG (RAW), Video: MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264F), FAT32 or exFAT file system (FAT64)
Audio Output 48 kHz, AAC
Photo Modes Single, burst 3/5/7 frames / sec, automatic exposure bracketing 3/5 frames (AEB), bracketing in increments of 0.7EV, time lapse (5/7/10/20/30 sec)
Temperature range 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C

TRANSMITTER
Operating frequency 2.412 ~ 2.462 GHz, 5.180 ~ 5.805 GHz
Power 2.4 GHz: 8 dBm, 5 GHz: 12 dBm
Transmission Range 2.4GHz: 25m, 5GHz: 100m

SUSPENSION
Model Zenmuse X5
Output Power (with camera) Static Position: 8 W, Moving: 13 W
Control Accuracy ± 0.02 °
Controlled range Alignment: ± 320 °, Alignment: 30 ° to -90 °, Alignment: ± 40 °
Mechanical range Alignment: ± 330 °, Alignment: 45 ° to -130 °, Alignment: ± 45 °
Removable Mount
Weight 526 gr

BATTERY
Model HB02-542465
Type LiPo
Battery capacity 1225 mAh
Voltage 11.55 V
Power Consumption 14.1 W / h
Charging temperature range 5 ° C ~ 40 ° C
Temperature range 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C

CHARGER
Model OS1C11
Input 100 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Output 12.6 / 13.2 V, 0.8 A
Model Osmo Mobile
HOLDER (HANDLE)
Dimensions 61.8 × 48.2 × 161.5 mm
Weight (including battery) 201 gr

INTELLECTUAL BATTERY
Model HB01-522365
Type LiPo
980 mAh capacity
Power Consumption 10.8 W / h
Voltage 11.1 V
Charging Temperature Range 5 ° ~ 40 ° C
Operating temperature 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C

BLUETOOTH
Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 Model

SUSPENSION
Name Zenmuse M1
Model ZM01
Dimensions 125.06 × 109.15 × 90.98 mm
Weight 300 g
Output power (with camera) 2.5 W
Control Accuracy ± 0.03 °
Controlled range Swivel: ± 150 °
Roll axis: ± 25 °
Tilt: -125 ° to + 35 °
Mechanical range Rotation : ± 165 °
Roll axis: -50 ° to + 90 °
Tilt Axis: -140 ° to + 50 °
Max. adjustable rotation speed 120 ° / sec
Permissible width of the smartphone 58.6-84.8 mm
Useful
1. Brief instruction in RussianAttached fileOsmo_Quick_Start_Guide_ru_1.8.pdf(6.24 MB)

2. Detailed instructions in RussianAttached fileOsmo_User_manual_v1.2_en_160330.pdf(5.68 MB)

3. Quick Start Instructions in EnglishAttached fileOSMO + Plus + Quick + Start + Guide.pdf(6.28 MB)

4. The page of unpacking, reviews, tests and othervideo information
5. ApplicationDJI Go to control the camera and gimbal.
6. Instruction by firmware.
7. Download firmware version (Firmware) Osmo X3 +
8. Download firmware version Osmo X5 Pro \ RAW
9. Download software for Osmo mobile
Extreme firmware changelog
Osmo X3 +
V01.05.00.90
Fixed a bug where the gimbal would drift during Motion Timelapse Mode.
Fixed a bug due to which the aperture value was not displayed correctly in the DJI GO application (the latest DJI GO application (iOS v3.1.10 or Android v3.1.6, v3.1.6) is required to take effect.
Fixed a bug where the gimbal can slightly shift when you press and hold the screen to move the camera.
Fixed a bug where, in some cases, Micro SD Card files could be overwritten.
D-Log color profile optimized to expand dynamic range and enhance detail in dark areas.

Firmware: v1.6.1.0
DJI GO App iOS: v3.1.15
DJI GO App Android: v3.1.11
What's new?
1. Added lens calibration in DJI GO to fix blur problems that may occur when cameras are mounted on
endless focus.
2. Fixed a bug where the video could not be opened when recording in multiple light sources.
3. Fixed an issue where some frames were overexposed when recording in 1080p at 60 frames per second.
4. Fixed a bug where the camera will zoom in when you click on the focus.
Notes:
a. Calibrate the driveshaft using automatic calibration after updating the firmware.
b. If the firmware update fails, restart the Osmo + and DJI GO app and try again.

8. ForumDJI on this topic OSMO X3 + , Osmo X5 Pro \ RAW , Osmo mobile
9. Discussion of the applicationDJI GO on the forum DJI .
10. Tutorial in English.
11. Suspension settingsvideo
12. Camera settingsvideo

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 26.01.19, 16:08
Reason for editing: Link to Osmo Mobile 2

Rep: (3062)
Dear friends, colleagues, co-owners. I invite you to join the discussion of the device. If there is something to share, welcome to the topic. I myself am also ready to share the experience of shooting on this camera, the experience of setting up the gimbal and the camera, as well as modifications and manufacturing of additional devices. Successful discussion!
Since users have not yet appeared here, I myself will talk about the first samples and the first devices for shooting.
The first experiments to curb the camera to my needs
After receiving the parcel from China, I took samples for my own experience and understanding how to live with it further. He took samples, learned to use a little steadicam.First trial.
But the tasks were more serious. For almost two years now I have been making a budget-free film about a family of former circus artists who live a settled life in a distant village on the banks of the Kama River. To have an income, the family started breeding dogs. The breed is Alaskan Malamute. Dogs require almost daily horse-drawn carriage rides. In winter, harnessed to sledges, in the summer they hooked a bicycle to a harness. I needed to remove the team in motion on snowy expanses. This, in fact, was the motive for buying DJI Osmo Plus.
First of all, I built a platform for attaching a lighting tripod with an installed camera to the sleds. Based on a piece of chipboard from old furniture, luggage elastic bands, furniture accessories and pieces of a tourist rug, I assembled a device for shooting dogs and a driver without an operator participating in a dog sled run along the route. Photo under the spoiler.
My needlework number 1
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

To mount the stabilizer handle on a tripod, I used the adapter from the lamp with an adjustable head, bought on Aliexpress. So that the steadicam knob does not scroll when shaking, I connected the adapter fixing screw to the steadicam gear washer through a 2 mm thick leather washer (not shown in the photo).
So I shot the shots I needed and the dog team and the portrait of the driver.Sled dogs.
The drover was not perfect, because at a close distance to the object the horizontal shaking of the steadicam makes itself felt.Drover.
But if you select short sections of the video, you can mount the episode. In the future, I will try to eliminate this drawback.

The following modifications (shooting using the low-flying drone method, shooting on suction cups using a cheaper mounting option, etc.) will be published later, when the first readers appear. I hope ...

Post has been editedLepi - 17.04.17, 14:17
Reason for editing: first spoiler

Lepi @ 04/16/17, 17:14*
low flying drone shooting

Let me explain what I meant. Since the basic principle of “crap inventions” works for me more often than buying expensive devices, in this case I also saved a little on filming from the top point. It even turned out to be some kind of shooting from a quadrocopter at low altitude. The layout under the spoiler.
Goal for inventions of cunning
I took out of my bins an old Soviet aluminum tripod, which was used for lamps such as a kilowatt or less. To make the Osmo Plus’s “flight” altitude sufficient for my ideas, I also made a tripod extension, also from aluminum tubes like old ski poles. The result was an adjustable length of up to 5 meters. I pulled the legs of the tripod together to make it easier to hold with one hand, and on the first (lower) link I attached the remainder of the other old tripod, in which I cut the thread 1/4 inch to fix the holder of the smartphone. Well, to control the composition and control the camera from below. On the upper end of the extended tripod, I mounted the Osmo suspension handle using the same tripod head described in the post above. With such a length of up to 5m, it is quite possible for the operator to cope even with the wind and it is even possible to run with the camera or just go. The effect is a camera hovering above the ground, very similar to shooting from a drone. Well, with some approximation. :-)
In the photographs, I hope everything is visible and understandable.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The result in the form of a sample in the available shooting conditions can be viewedhere.

Rep: (2258)
Greetings.
Tell me please - how is your hood attached? I see a hood in the photo. I do not hold on :(
I have already tried everything - apparently my hands are not growing from there.

I would be grateful for the detailed answer. Better with photos in different angles.
;)

BobN @ 05/09/17, 20:31*
and how is your hood attached? I see a hood in the photo. I don't hold on

Finally, an interested user has appeared. :-)
I’ll attach the photo, as well as the video. At first, I also broke not only my brain, but also the hood purchased here.
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010708.0.0.bg7Iyz
I tried to install it on the complete protective glass of the camera and so on.
Lens safety glass native
Attached Image

Does not hold. He pressed harder andthe hood burst. He wanted to throw her away, but he resisted. You never know come in handy. I glued it with dichlohetan and put it until better times.
Imposed a patch
Attached Image

And a couple of days later a polarizing filter arrived. Took here
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.13010708.0.0.2cVhzOOr here
https: //ru.aliexpress....60qAL&isOrigTitle=true
His frame has a higher cylindrical surface. Here, the hood stood on it without any problems. Even glued.
Then I realized once again about the Chinese. (What are they, damn it, the Chinese ... :-))
In short, in order for the hood to stand on the camera, you need any filter or protective glass that is different from the complete one, which has almost no cylindrical surface and you can install the hood in this case only with double-sided tape. This is not right.
Alternatively, instead of a polarizing filter, you can take one with a light gray gradient. Which I did.
https: //en.aliexpress...wpuq9&isOrigTitle=true
He also has enough cylinder height to set the hood.
Low Gradient Filter
Attached Image

A lens hood is needed not only to protect the lens from stray light, but also from light rain when shooting in bad weather. IMHO.

Post has been editedLepi - 10.05.17, 09:25
Reason for editing: added photo

Rep: (0)
: happy: Who knows, in my osmo + the head is not blocked on one axis for transportation, so it should be?

Post has been editedkostasmith - 25.05.17, 19:30

in my osmo + the head is not blocked on one axis for transportation, so it should be?

HeadOsmo + locked in two axes. Soft rotation lock until you click gently on the horizontal axis and hard lock in the vertical rotation axis. Read more on video .
In any case, I have so. :-)

Rep: (0)
Thank you. So everything is fine.

Rep: (62)
joined the ranks of the owners :) I want to grumble, or even resent ...
a lot of strange decisions and shortcomings. despite this is the second version of Osmo.

The most idiocy is that a smartphone that is used as a viewfinder, it is “friends” with the camera via Wi-Fi ... as an option, this would be nice, but as a main method it’s inconvenient: it eats the batteries of both devices specifically with such traffic, there is micro-delays, if your smartphone is meant, then it remains without the Internet (goodbye messengers, etc.), they can call it or something else, and most importantly, turning on the entire system takes a lot of time - until the camera starts distributing while the phone is network will see, but may not see, for example, at home, because will be connected to the home router. What prevented making a cable connection is incomprehensible ... this is despite the fact that there is a ready-made solution - for quadcopters it is connected to the remote control via cable.

To merge what I’ve shot, you need to turn it on ... the files are copied - the motors are working, the battery is eating, and it’s usually at this point that it has sat down or is charging at all ...

I saw a couple of glitches for 1 day of use (the 4K video file was not saved, maybe the SD card is to blame, the autofocus glitch (freezes), and turned it on once - the picture transfer did not go (black screen), everything was treated by a reboot, but you have to catch it again network connect ...

Posted on 05/27/2017, 19:56:

Now I wrote it, and then I realized that if it were by cable, there would be a loop to the camera, which is impossible in the case of osmo ...
Well then, all the same, there are no alternatives and there will not be :) I went to Avito, look for some live demo unit of the Samsung A3 / A5 to it so that it is cheap and visible in the sun the display can be seen and connected only to the osmo
What smartphone are you using? What model, how much battery is it enough? separate or "working" smartphone?

Shurik! @ 05/27/17, 10:53 PM*
What smartphone are you using? What model, how much battery is it enough? separate or "working" smartphone?

Based on the experience, I use my main smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. I tried, of course, different smarts, but the conclusion is that transferring images via Wi-Fi to smart without delay is possible only on a smart with Qualcomm processor. On the MTK processor, a delay is inevitable. Other processors did not try for their absence. Just in case, in the backpack is a smart Meizu M1 Note. But as a backup, since it is on the MTK processor. The smart battery is actively discharging, but I bought an inexpensive external battery 20800 Mah for these purposes, but I did not have to use it yet. Enough staffing smartphone. I’m not a wedding man, which is probably why I don’t water a lot. For more than an hour, it was always enough even in winter.

As for the "grumble and even resent." It does not make sense, since initially you agree to the budget option in the Chinese version. It always requires refinement or patience. In another case, this is other money. IMHO.
To merge what I’ve taken, you need to turn it on ...

Here I do not see a problem. It is enough to remove the memory card and stick it into a laptop or another computer. What for merge through the camera?
What prevented the cable connection is incomprehensible ...

There is a Mini USB connector in the head. You can drain through it, I do not see any problems. But the above described method is more interesting.
and in the sun the display was visible

You can buy a protective visor onAliExpressbut I made my own visor from a plastic folder for papers.
Homemade
Attached Image
Attached Image

for quadrocopters, it is connected via cable to the remote

It would be fun to see how the cable prevents the camera from behaving freely and responding to the signals from the stabilizer sensors. :-)

Lepi @ 05.27.17, 21:42*
It would be fun to see how the cable prevents the camera from behaving freely and responding to the signals from the stabilizer sensors.

quadrocopters have a loop, but of course there are different angles - not 360 :)
Lepi @ 05.27.17, 21:42*
You can buy a protective visor on AliExpress, but I made my own visor from a plastic folder for papers.

Samsung with amoled has a super-bright mode (you can’t turn it on with your hands, but it turns on in the sun), on all 5GHz models, well, you can buy a demo unit cheaply ...

Shurik! @ 05/28/17, 01:53*
demo unit can be bought cheaply

It remains to check whether there is a video delay on this demo device.
Found an ad on Avito. Tomorrow I will test the delay for WiFi and try to see the promised fantastic brightness.

Post has been editedLepi - 28.05.17, 17:09
Reason for editing: Avito

Lepi @ 05/28/17, 12:42*
It remains to check whether there is a video delay on this demo device.

So Samsung demo devices differ only in the absence of a GSM module, the percentage and the rest is the same, they are sometimes bought for games ..
Found an ad on Avito. I’ll test WiFi delay tomorrow

but I thought it’s brazen to install DJI-GO in the Samsung store and try A3 / A5 (2016) or A3 / A5 (2017) :) well, on S6 and S7, it’s clear that everything will be ok, only the S6 has a weak battery ..
I think A5 (2016) is the best price / quality choice for this, because charging the old model, not USB type-C and eating not so much, but enough power for osmo
and try to see the promised fantastic brightness.

it can be seen only in the sun and in automatic mode (auto-maximum), because if some stupid user had manually set this mode for a long time, then the pixels would have faded ..
here there are measurements in the sun:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fUKa2NCxeA(in the 3rd minute)
while the colors are a little unnatural (green, for example, light green, etc.), but everything is clearly visible
I tried to take a picture using Yandex-cards as an example (half in the sun, the light sensor should be there), but this mode doesn’t transmit photos very well
samsung display in the sun
Attached Image

Post has been editedShurik! - 29.05.17, 00:50

so I switched to 5 GHz - as if the battery was eating more ... I saw in the characteristics that the transmitter gives out more power at 5 GHz and the range is higher ..: scratch_one-s_head:

But how to make the joystick floatier - is this customizable? and zoom?

Post has been editedShurik! - 28.05.17, 23:26

Shurik! @ 05/29/17, 02:09*
So I switched to 5GHz - as if the battery was eating more ...

I do not know yet how this happens on Samsa, but on my Redmi Note 3 Pro, when I turn on 5 GHz for Ozmo, the brakes on the monitor start. With 2.4 brakes no. I can not explain this oddity.
Shurik! @ 05/29/17, 02:09*
But how to make the joystick floatier - is this customizable? and zoom?

Suspension settings
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

You enter Settings, Gimbal, select the user mode C1 or C2 and there all the settings for the gimbal, joystick and zoom.

* Lepi, Thanks, the points are just not clear:
1. Joystick Control Direction - H / V / Free
2. Zoom Adjusted Smoothtrack
3 Real-time AF - continuous autofocus? - it seems strange that by default it is turned off
and frankly, what is Pan and Tilt Reverse - I also don’t understand ..: blush: I can translate :) but I don’t catch up with all this ...

I just sometimes need to shoot objects that move fast horizontally, I noticed that even in Fast the suspension does not keep up with them ... it’s clear that I also need to add in Pan: Accel (acceleration) and Speed ​​to the maximum for this, and I don’t really touch Tilt so that vertical stability does not lose, but what is meant by DeadBand (Dead Zone)? - Probably when, with a slight tilt, he does not move at all? is it an angle in degrees?

If you understood or have a link to the video of these settings, then please write, otherwise some reviews on YouTube, the case is not enough ...

Post has been editedShurik! - 29.05.17, 08:30

Shurik! @ 05/29/17, 11:28*
If you understood or have a link to the video of these settings, please write

Alas, until the hands reached. I shoot very rarely ... In VK there is a group of users. I was banned there for an invitation to this forum, so I can’t say more precisely.
Possible reference

Hope you figure it out and share it with the community. :-)
In the evening, I dig through the settings myself, maybe I'll explore a little new possibilities.

PS Found on DJI forum one clarification about Joystick Control Direction - H / V / Free :
Option "Hov / ver ”Means that you can control the suspension movement horizontally or vertically through the joystick on the handle.
Option "Free ”Means that you can freely control the movement of the suspension in each direction with the joystick on the handle.

It remains to try the difference. I did not find it either in the direct control of the joystick, or with my finger on the display. :-)
Pan reverse and Tilt reverse specifically reverse the horizontal and vertical panoramas with the joystick when turning on the checkboxes. At least something. :-)

Post has been editedLepi - 29.05.17, 14:39

thanks, I will google ...

Lepi @ 05/29/17, 09:56*
reverse of horizontal and vertical panorama by joystick

yet, I'm sorry, I'm just not a pro, but what does that mean? : blush:

Shurik! @ 05/29/17, 18:16*
what does it mean

This means that when you enable these items in the settingshorizontal panorama and incline cameras will happen in the opposite direction than the default. Finger on the joystick to the right - the camera went to pan to the right, finger up - the camera looks up (by default).
I got used to controlling the joystick by default for a long time, but it turns out that you can reverse these panoramas. Live and learn... :-)
PS
By the way, in the header under the spoiler Useful appeared two useful links to the official forum on our device, including a manual in English. However, the meager allowance could have been given in more detail, especially about the settings.

Post has been editedLepi - 29.05.17, 19:41

Lepi @ 05/28/17, 14:42*
Found an ad on Avito. Tomorrow I will test the delay for WiFi and try to see the promised fantastic brightness.

For three days I tried to hook this Demo Unit for testing, but alas. The seller is stirring something. I spat and decided to make an additional retractable visor to my home-made "compendium", which Ishowed earlier. It turned out like this. Unnecessarily, the visor hides inside the structure, the extended one is fixed on the sticks. Although a snotty-looking device, it suits me. The difference is significant: either pay a minimum of 7 ty for the Samsung Demo Unit with its Super Amoled or a free sun shade. IMHO. I stay with my Redmi Note 3 Pro at no extra cost. :-)
Homemade modernization
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I found a video about the suspension and joystick settings, where everything is chewed, though in English (there are subtitles and you can enable auto-translation if that)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHe7b9fmYJo

generally a good channel with tips for shooting on osmo

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 17:33