> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ELM327 Identifier | Appendix to determine the current version of the adapter ELM327 because pl

Rep: (2944)
ELM327 Identifier
Version: 1.7.15

Last update of the program in the header:28.08.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Quickly identify a fake or genuine ELM327 Bluetooth / Wi-Fi adapter

Description:
This application is designed to determine the current version of your adapter ELM327 because many Chinese clones of this device often declare invalid compatibility.

ELM327 sends the Identifier almost all possible AT commands and shows which are officially supported by your ELM327 adapter. Thus, you can very quickly find out whether the stated version of the adapter corresponds to reality or is it a fake.
Some AT commands required to connect to the car via specific protocols. Therefore, to correct the results of these commands are not checked by the application. The total number of AT commands - 103.

To use the app:
1 - Connect your ELM327 adapter (to the diagnostic socket of your car or just to the power supply).
2 - pair the devices via Bluetooth ELM327 your or connect it via Wi-Fi to devices based on Android OS.
3 - Start the application and press the CONNECT button, select the connection type and, if necessary, select Pair a Bluetooth adapter ELM327.
4 - After a successful connection to immediately start scanning adapter.
5 - Wait for the scan, and at the end of the screen will display the team and the version of the adapter, which must be supported.
6 - Click the result for the detailed view of the scan report. You can save the report to the memory card.
7 - You can click Rescan if you want to test the adapter again.

IMPORTANT: fake adapter does not necessarily have to not work with your car or application.
If you are interested in translating the application to other languages, please send me email and I will send you the information needed for the transfer.

Thanks to translators:
Russian: obd24.ru

Android required: 2.3+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Daaren Fonloil
Homepage: [email protected]
Google Play: com.applagapp.elm327identifier

Changes:
- added portuguese [Portugal] translation (thanks to Daniel Nunes)
- added lithuanian translation (thanks to Shapras)
- little corrections to persian translation

- added persian language (thanks to Bobak)

- added serbian language (thanks to SkyShop Team)

- added arabic language (thanks to MaiThamDobais)

v1.5.8
- introduced six new commands for new official ELM327 firmware v2.2
- error correction

Download:
Version: 1.7.15
ELM327 Identifier (Post reness111 # 76469165)

Past versions

Discussion device ELM327

Catalog of popular programs - Computer diagnostics.

Post has been editedgar_alex - 28.08.18, 22:10
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (36)
* gar_alex And the comments why not? I try to check two adapters

* mixanik-84, write, mainly when there are problems or questions. I suppose that everything is clear and works as promised.

Rep: (63)
mixanik-84 @ 30.4.2017, 1:54*
* gar_alex And the comments why not? I try to check two adapters

Why comment on something? People already Dunno how long prog enjoy. Download - tested devays- deleted. It works simply and reliably.

* gar_alex It would have been reviews that everything works well. Type checked elm and removed, then we would not hesitate to put)) And so thought ...

mixanik-84 @ 04/30/17, 7:23*
A thought so ...
currently the program downloaded 216 times. no one makes a claim.
Write your review in the subject, it will be the first.

Post has been editedgar_alex - 30.04.17, 07:32
Reason for editing: Offtop

Here is my report. And it is not clear that a Wi fi adapter?

Bluetooth
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Wi-Fi
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmixanik-84 - 30.04.17, 21:36

mixanik-84 @ 04/30/2017, 21:34*
that Wi fi adapter?
He's like that. 100% compatible, as they say, the Chinese are not provided.

* gar_alex , Bluetooth all green. And wi-fi, some partially and more than half of 2.2. Both adapters declared v1.5
So what is better for the diagnosis?

Rep: (15)
Prompt. I have not entered before the end of this topic. Connected without the power to check the car. This result means that the adapter is all right? Chip pic18f25k80.
Attached Image

Post has been editedDef1985 - 28.05.17, 12:21

* Def1985, This result means that it is a clone version 1.5 (or 1.4).
and remove the screen under spoiler

Rep: (13)
Only bluetooth or vayfay adapter can be checked through this program? And how to test the adapter to usb.?

Rep: (0)
Prompt please, that this screen indicates that the adapter is broken or something else?
PS I do not understand how to remove the picture under spoiler
Attached Image

Post has been editedalexlong - 27.11.17, 22:58
Reason for editing: Removed the picture under the spoiler

sansan850 @ 15.06.2017, 21:21*
Prompt please, that this screen indicates that the adapter is broken or something else?
PS I do not understand how to remove the picture under spoiler

The exact same situation. Those in the know tell me. The adapter is alive or dead? Or what can be done with them?

Rep: (245)
On screen it is also clear that no teams adapter is not accepted (recognized), all rejected by the team. A piece of plastic instead of the adapter.
Chances are that it burned or taken away from vibration.

Rep: (31)
Chinese Ali used this program?
I want to purchase, the seller showed skrinshet result of this program for buying elm327.

Post has been editedFORTUNA123 - 16.08.17, 11:27

Rep: (2)
* FORTUNA123 You can ask to reset the scan. But not the fact. You can find a seller that has descriptions and photos scan and viscera, but also can send the version 2. Took for 400 rubles. SALE turned honest.

Post has been editedAD1967 - 16.08.17, 18:59

How, then, according to the report with the results in this appendix to understand whether it supports the J1850 PWM protocol?

Rep: (245)
iGatto @ 11.09.17, 22:22*
How, then, according to the report with the results in this appendix to understand whether it supports the J1850 PWM protocol?

Protocol - is another hardware level.
The program is testing the support teams. These commands (or rather their rendition of stitching and "brains" ELM-ki) can be transferred into the computer for a variety of protocols. Commands are transmitted via Bluetooth to the ELM, and the adapter have to translate them into computer-friendly format. If the adapter does not recognize any kind of command, and he will not send anything to the "brains" of the car.
It's like in the modem - AT command there is the connection speed (including different compression and correction protocols).

Post has been editedShark [Nkz] - 12.09.17, 15:12

Got Ali ELM327. herea little white
Seller said v1.5, identifier and especially all other Torks doctors and stably determined as v1.5.
With my LHD Nissan X-Trail T31 incorporated as necessary under the OBD II (v2.1 connected to NIIM of V-LINK) and fine read what little is available "nekonsulam".
It would seem that we should be happy, but: to open the enclosure - but inside instead kanonichnago pic18f25 "one-story" Board with the notorious "blot" ...
And now attention a question: what is it - a new word in the circuitry, or a clever hoax?
And if the latter, how to argue when you open the dispute, if I normally first ordered and only then subtracted that MUST be to ask the seller version and require not only screenshots of the tests, but also photos intestine and other evidence that it imeeno it (as can be seen link - he very prudently neither the pictures nor the text pic is not mentioned, although trades Wh and transparent case)?

I came here a beast from China. Why do not konekt with my SOUL 2016 onwards Even identifier of its software can not detect. Tablet my bb-mobail. Tell me what could be the issue.
Attached Image

Post has been editedalexlong - 27.11.17, 23:00
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 18:30