Samsung Pay [Tizen] for smart watches Gear S / Galaxy Watch | Discussion of the payment system from Samsung wearables

Rep: (270)
Samsung Pay for smart watches Gear S / Galaxy Watch

Attached Image

Samsung Pay - secure mobile payment service.

Detailed description
Samsung pay - a mobile payment service developed by Samsung Electronics, which allows users to make payments using the supported phones and other company equipment. Service, as opposed to Apple Pay, not only supports NFC payments but also pay using electromagnetic transmission technology (MST), which allows you to pay via terminals supporting only magnetic stripe cards.
How to pay with the help of Samsung smart watches?
First of all, make sure that your bank supports service Samsung Pay.
  1. Connect your Samsung smart watches to the smartphone Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Wearable in AnnexAttached Image
  2. To pay for a purchase with a wearable, press and hold the "BACK"Attached Image
  3. Select a bank card by turning the bezelAttached Image
  4. Click on the "PAY" button on the watch screenAttached Image
  5. Bring the device to the payment terminalAttached Image

User's Manual
Attached Image
Platform: Tizen
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Samsung Electronics
Developer Website: https: //www.samsung.co...mobile/samsungpay/why/
Useful

Samsung Pay: how to use, review the list of banks, smartphones hours

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 25.01.20, 19:35
Reason for editing: Reconstruction hats

Rep: (3)
a_l1970 @ 05.09.19, 13:15*
... until the update somehow cope

The manual says that Samsung Pay works only until the battery discharge to 35%, if I'm not mistaken.
The following can not miss the stress for a clear response.
As there is a battery charge?

Rep: (364)
* black Abdullah , Spey clock runs to 10% charge.

Post has been editedAndrey_7691 - 05.09.19, 15:47

Rep: (4)
Good day! Terrible happened. Samsung Pay started to write that on the phone were made unauthorized changes. I xiaomi with custom firmware. At least until recently, it was all good. Ruth is not right. Prompt where to drop?

Rep: (250)
* nic-nec
Of deliver global firmware loader lock. Profit.

Rep: (343)
* nic-nec
It was the same thing.
Renew magisk to version 19.4

Rep: (0)
Hello.
Problems with the spay in the galaxy watch. Terminals in shops do not react at the clock when you pay. Can I somehow test the functionality without nfc terminal to understand marriage or not?

Rep: (3)
* mycurse,
Spay tried to upgrade?

Rep: (0)
* black Abdullah ,
It should be the latest version.

Rep: (10)
mycurse @ 06.09.19, 14:01*
Is it possible to test the efficiency of the terminal without nfc

You can check using another phone with NFC and the installed program "bank card reader."
To begin, make a phone bank card with support for contactless payment, if the phone bank card reading, you can check the payment with the help of hours.

Post has been editedSh1 - 06.09.19, 15:40

Rep: (1)
Hello. SGW, HTC phone, unlocked bootloader, there is Ruth through SuperSU. Unable to add card by taking away rights from Samsung Pay, method of work! First, do not leave, stood Xposed, removed, and everything is OK.
Now another problem, watch needs to update the Samsung Pay. The clock I understand. But when checking the version, writes should last. When you try to download is interrupted, try again later. I tried and vayfay directly hitch, same all :-(

In general finally figured out myself. Maybe someone will be useful for the results of my torment.
Watches SGW 46mm, I took through ebay with France is a LTE (for the future), and cheaper.
Phone HTC, have Ruth SuperSU.
As some online now hastened replaced region in SER, SPay disappeared completely, and the clock on the phone. Since neznal home region (neposmotrel initially), then put France, SPAY appeared.
Incidentally important note: in shell sdb gives non-native region, namely the established at the moment!
Hiding RootCloak nepomoglo, somewhere saw that Xposed removed, deleted, then turned to run SPay the phone off by right "Contacts" added Card. But SPay hours complaining about the update and download it could not "0%, try again later" was the version 1.7 ... On the phone SPay reported that this current version.
Further communicated with the Samsung tech support, they as usual "Clean Wearable data, make a reset and so on," but asked the serial clock, and reported that they were allegedly issued to Switzerland, and is not guaranteed at all.
As a result, changed the region in Switzerland, launched SPay by taking away rights, and there in the settings updated SPay clock. Everything worked!
It is important to stand his native region for some cases, can be found in a support. To do something in SPay, simply disconnect each time permission to "Contacts" and I go.
Apologies for the many letters. All good!

Rep: (17)
Good afternoon. Please help. Initial data such watches SGW and Honor 20 pro. Hours bought in France, smart here. When a connection initial hours and a smart, all went to cheer up and running, including SPay. Yes, the region has not changed, read about it but decided to initially connect without any changes. Then there were problems on the simultaneous use of BT devices watches and headphones had hours to get rid of the phone, remove all applications Samsung as well as to reset hours. After re-pairing, BT problems are gone, everything fell correctly, but SPAY, refuses to work, is it that when you try to turn it on, the clock provides that there should be SPAY update, I press OK, the second another and displays a message that could not be update. Now where to dig?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedseamen2 - 11.09.19, 16:38
Reason for editing: Attachments

Rep: (130)
* seamen2, at least you can watch and restart the phone and try to update again

That's just like me. See above. Write in a support problems, give them the serial number of hours to say the region. Then change it through the computer. And all updated.
chat tech supporthttp: //livechat.suppor...ng.com/Customer_new/RU

Fireworks @ 11.09.19, 17:57*
That's just like me.
That's not quite like you. I did (region including) the clock does not change. And initially it worked.

schqual @ 11.09.19, 16:43*
at least you can restart your watch and phone
tried, the result does not change. And what version SPay, to date? And the version of hours?
I now have a clockwise R800XXU1CSG4 / R800XA1CSG4, SPay version 0.0.1

Post has been editedseamen2 - 11.09.19, 19:32
Reason for editing: added

* seamen2 Current software version Spey hours
Attached Image

Current clockwise ask in the theme of his watch.

Post has been editedAndrey_7691 - 11.09.19, 21:01

* Andrey_7691 , Why do I then different versions? The Galaxy Wearable shows Spey version 0.0.1, and the phone settings, version 9.1.1306 Spey?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (545)
* seamen2 ,
Try to remove Spay watch plagin and set 09/01/1206 with apkmirrorhttps: //www.apkmirror....g-in-1-9-1206-release/
More plug-resolution, check the settings.

* seamen2 Because Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) - is a different program. First - on the clock, and the second - on the phone.

Post has been editedAndrey_7691 - 12.09.19, 07:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 10:29