Samsung Pay [Tizen] for smart watches Gear S / Galaxy Watch | [Discussion of the payment system from Samsung]

Rep: (271)
Samsung Pay for smart watches Gear S / Galaxy Watch

Attached Image

Samsung Pay - secure mobile payment service.

Detailed description
Samsung pay - a mobile payment service developed by Samsung Electronics, which allows users to make payments using the supported phones and other company equipment. Service, as opposed to Apple Pay, not only supports NFC payments but also pay using electromagnetic transmission technology (MST), which allows you to pay via terminals supporting only magnetic stripe cards.
How to pay with the help of Samsung smart watches?
First of all, make sure that your bank supports service Samsung Pay.
  1. Connect your Samsung smart watches to the smartphone Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Wearable in AnnexAttached Image
  2. To pay for a purchase with a wearable, press and hold the "BACK"Attached Image
  3. Select a bank card by turning the bezelAttached Image
  4. Click on the "PAY" button on the watch screenAttached Image
  5. Bring the device to the payment terminalAttached Image

User's Manual
Attached Image
Platform: Tizen
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Samsung Electronics
Developer Website: https: //www.samsung.co...mobile/samsungpay/why/
Useful

Samsung Pay: how to use, review the list of banks, smartphones hours

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 16.03.20, 21:55
Reason for editing: Change the region if Tizen 4.0.0.7 hours

Rep: (1405)
AxeFors @ 12.04.17, 01:13*
Guys there is a problem, too, Ruth and tvrp never done on the bodies, but spay swears not want to run

We'll have to raise and TVRP Ruth, that would put the utility xposed hiding Root, the utility requires route-right

Posted on 12/04/2017, 00:28:

* mrshtaket,
Lineage without root - is a perversion;)

Rep: (0)
Guys, the keyboard does not work, no. Just a black screen and a blinking light input. It happened after the re-bind to the same phone. How to treat?

UPD. Helped a master reset.

Post has been editedimpishMD - 12.04.17, 01:34
Reason for editing: upd

Rep: (159)
Blue cat @ 12.04.2017, 05:18*
Samsung Pay Gear 1.3.1703

A single order without the support of on-demand updates Ka6an4eG
The validation root access.

Put your modifications, the application also requires a clear Ruth and falls with an error .. Hours Frontier and S7 edge, Ruth was previously supersu, is now magisksu .. He staged events and over, and remove the old version put this .. useless ..

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMavr55 - 12.04.17, 03:34

Rep: (2)
Xiaomi mi4c, latest firmware developer of xiaomi.eu
SPay not start and that's it. : Beee:
Magisk does not work, and there is no opportunity to use RootCloak due 7th android.
I tried to demolish SuperSU completely - to no avail.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Rep: (5)
seibert @ 12.04.17, 04:38*
GS300, not only. In the American version, too

I happen to know if China purchased the clock then it will be possible in Russia Samsung Pay juzat?

Rep: (30)
Avagetto @ 12.04.2017, 12:59*
I happen to know if China purchased the clock then it will be possible in Russia Samsung Pay juzat?

then you might encounter a problem when not all the frequencies Russian operators support phone

Rep: (5)
uncontrol @ 12.04.17, 10:15*
then you might encounter a problem when not all the frequencies Russian operators support phone

If I am not mistaken support for cellular opperatorov only SM-R765 models, and in the Russian Federation is not supported.

Rep: (10)
GHS 4 tiknuvshim Knox.
It was a custom with no root - spey did not work, I ask the official ser - was okay)

Also I read the whole cap - not found.
Tell me, please, how do you know watch American or any other day, or the PCT?

Rep: (163)
Mavr55 @ 12.04.17, 03:31*
the application also requires a clear Ruth and falls with an error

I have here does not require, but it requires to put the sim card gonkonkskogo mobile operator.

Post has been editedSilancov - 12.04.17, 07:49

Rep: (3)
S7 Edge PCT, S3 Classic Watches Hong Kong. As far as I know in Hong Kong Samsung Pay does not yet work. If the clock flash firmware PCT whether SPay earn on the clock? SPay on the phone works fine.

Post has been editedgigante - 12.04.17, 07:31

I wonder who tried to older terminals to pay for hours? It works mst?

Rep: (46)
Guys please those who hid Ruth !!! Write instructions detail pzhl .. !!!
I have a samsung notes 5, 2 simochnik

Post has been editedAnd1790 - 12.04.17, 09:16

Rep: (297)
few77 @ 12.04.17, 7:53*
It works mst?
Yes it works.

Rep: (64)
* gigante,
The watch is no localization, flash one at all. Here the location and registration SamsungApps dependence. My purchased in Switzerland, but Spay does not appear, because I am now in Estonia. I hope that I return to St. Petersburg, as will appear.

* shmikes ,
Tried to pay on the old machine, the payment was successful, everything's cool)), mst really works!

Rep: (1)
SevSa @ 11.04.17, 19:59*
That is awaken from the sleep mode by pressing the Home screen, hold up,

Perhaps you have already answered, but at home it is not necessary to press, if the settings of favorite maps on display the desired item. Immediately on the locked screen and pull up everything goes as it should, without pressing the home button.

Rep: (30)
No JV button on your phone. Absolutely. Joint Venture in the phone can be opened only by the clock.
The rest of the joint venture operates. Tel GHS 5, 4.4.2, Knox tiknul Ruth hidden, all updates are installed.
Where to dig?

Post has been editedtrehol - 12.04.17, 09:01

Rep: (465)
* trehol And where you are looking for the button?

Rep: (5356)
Mavr55 @ 12.04.2017, 03:31*
Put your modifications, the application also requires a clear Ruth and falls with an error .. Hours Frontier and S7 edge, Ruth was previously supersu, is now magisksu .. He staged events and over, and remove the old version put this .. useless ..

[Attachment = "10081026: Screenshot_20170412-111651.png"] [attachment = "10081027: Screenshot_20170412-111640.png"]

In the code there is another validation of something (have not tested it) with exactly the same string as the search root is likely triggered another check that I'm wrong.
In any case, the customer, me and another 50 have downloaded it feels good, but then once more see that there are checks.

Rep: (0)
none was measured with a distance about the payment work? through the sleeve thin jacket work?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/05/20, 14:34