Huawei E5770 - discussion | Wi-Fi Router

Rep: (641)
Huawei E5770 - discussion пїЅ
Mobile Wi-Fi Router

Attached Image

Description
The full name of the Russian model E5770s-923
A distinctive feature of this mobile router is the presence of an ethernet port and a battery capacity of 5200 mAh with the ability to work autonomously for up to 20 hours and use as a PowerBank.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
External type
4G class
Wi-Fi availability Yes
Wi-Fi standard 802.11b YES
Wi-Fi standard 802.11g YES
Wi-Fi standard 802.11n YES
Connecting to an RJ-45 computer
The router is
Firewall is
VPN support is
Features Can work as a WiFi amplifier, wired battery powered router
Description Built-in Li-Ion 5200 mAh battery
Black colour
Dimensions 106 Г— 68.4 Г— 22.5mm
Weight 200 g

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedunlochka - 27.12.17, 20:58

Rep: (10)
ValdikSS @ 08.21.17, 8:19 PM*
What specific actions are you performing?

changed TTL to 128 and 63 via telnet and the TTL command

ValdikSS @ 08.21.17, 8:19 PM*
Have you just downloaded version 1.2?

not. I switched to the unofficial original firmware 21.318.01.00.00.778. At the same time, the Internet worked, but iota cut it and imei could not change it. Then I installed the firmware E5770s_DOWNGRADE_21.318.01.00.778_to_21.180.99.10.00_signed, but as it turned out, this could not be done. And again I put E5770_21.318.01.00.778_mod1.2

Rep: (320)
* wert61rus, let's debug. Run:
ttl 64

Turn off the router, turn it on again, go to telnet, execute the following commands and attach their full output:
atc 'at ^ datalock?'
iptables -t mangle -nL POSTROUTING

ValdikSS @ 08.21.17, 20:38*
Turn off the router, turn it on again, go to telnet, execute the following commands and attach their full output:

~ # atc 'at ^ datalock?'

^ DATALOCK: 0

Ok

~ # iptables -t mangle -nL POSTROUTING
Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt ​​source destination
TCPMSS tcp - 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 tcp flags: 0x16 / 0x02 tcpmss match 1460: 1500 TCPMSS set 1460
TCPMSS tcp - 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0 tcp flags: 0x16 / 0x12 tcpmss match 1460: 1500 TCPMSS set 1460
~ # +

* wert61rus, run:
/etc/fix_ttl.sh 2
echo $?

And lay out the conclusion. Will the Internet appear after that?

Post has been editedValdikSS - 21.08.17, 20:50

ValdikSS @ 08.21.17, 20:50*
And lay out the conclusion. Will the Internet appear after that?

~ # /etc/fix_ttl.sh 2
iptables v1.6.1: TTL: bad value for option "--ttl-set", or out of range (0-255).

Try `iptables -h 'or' iptables --help 'for more information.
ip6tables v1.6.1: HL: bad value for option "--hl-set", or out of range (0-255).

Try `ip6tables -h 'or' ip6tables --help 'for more information.
~ # echo $?
Internet did not appear

* wert61rus,
Have you definitely run "ttl 64"? Run:
hexdump -C / data / userdata / fix_ttl

And attach the conclusion.

ValdikSS @ 08.21.17, 20:58*
Have you definitely run "ttl 64"?

Yes

~ # hexdump -C / data / userdata / fix_ttl
00000000 2d 2d 20 36 34 0a | - 64. |

* wert61rus, Clearly, a mistake in the script. Do the following:
echo 64>/ data / userdata / fix_ttl

and reboot the router.

ValdikSS @ 08.21.17, 9:05 p.m.*
echo 64>/ data / userdata / fix_ttl

after this team earned. I am writing from him now.

interesting, but is it possible to integrate the VPN client into the router so that all router traffic goes to the VPN server?

* wert61rus, Yes. You can do everything you can do on any other Linux device.

* ValdikSS ,
Unfortunately, I'm not so expert in Linux.

Rep: (2)
Good day to all.
I plan to use the modem on tourist trips, the main one is of course the mobile Internet with the SIM cards of the region I’m coming to (the main direction is Europe), but I am also interested in the option of strengthening the Internet or connecting it via cable in hotels (usually they are free).
In the Moscow region I will use in the country as an access point for all devices with the Yota operator.

There were questions:
1. What are the advantages of a 320 model compared to a 923? Does it make sense to look for exactly 320? If so, in which stores can I find it (so far I have not succeeded, everywhere 923)
2. Does it switch automatically from mobile Internet to known WiFi networks (for example, home)? If so, how does this happen? Does the SID of the network change at the same time or does it work under its own, but does the connection to the network go through the home network?
3. The process of setting up a new mobile network provider is automatic or you need to manually specify the connection parameters (APN, numbers, passwords ...)
4. Does flashing (unlocking) a modem somehow affect its standard functions or only add new features, without harming existing ones?
Thanks in advance for the answers!

PS: I didn’t find alternatives to this model, but suddenly, if there are similar analogues, which ones do you recommend paying attention to, so that in one device there is a mobile network, and as an access point from a wired Internet, and a repeater?

1. What are the advantages of a 320 model compared to a 923? Does it make sense to look for exactly 320? If so, in which stores can I find it (so far I have not succeeded, everywhere 923)

Support for other frequency ranges. 320 supports LTE B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20, B38, and 920 supports B1, B3, B7, B38, B40, B41. Frequencies used in different countries can be viewed atWikipedia page.
Only 923 are delivered to Russia. 320 must be ordered via the Internet.

2. Does it switch automatically from mobile Internet to known WiFi networks (for example, home)? If so, how does this happen? Does the SID of the network change at the same time or does it work under its own, but does the connection to the network go through the home network?

Yes, it should be, but I have not tried. SSID does not change.

3. The process of setting up a new mobile network provider is automatic or you need to manually specify the connection parameters (APN, numbers, passwords ...)

Automatic: the router has an APN base for different operators in the world. But you can configure it manually.

4. Does flashing (unlocking) a modem somehow affect its standard functions or only add new features, without harming existing ones?

Does not affect standard features for the worse. This router is sold only unlocked, because operators do not sell it, only ordinary shops.

PS: I didn’t find alternatives to this model, but suddenly, if there are similar analogues, which ones do you recommend paying attention to, so that in one device there is a mobile network, and as an access point from a wired Internet, and a repeater?

E5885. An analogue of this model, only on the new platform, and with a larger battery, at a reasonable price.

* nilss ,
I will answer the second question.
Through the application you go to the WI-FI repeater menu and do a search for available networks. If the network is without a password, then it will connect immediately. If there is a password on the network, then it will ask you to enter a password from it. Having connected to a wi fi network, he will distribute the Internet from it under his old seed. If you leave the wi-fi reception area, the router switches to the mobile network and the Internet goes from it. If you again enter the coverage area, it will switch to wi-fi. I see an advantage in that, let’s say in a hotel, their own network, only a router will see, and behind the router, in your network, there may be different devices of yours. Pay for the Internet on only one device.

Updatedmodified firmware.
In version 1.3, many minor bugs were fixed, the "anticensorship" script was added to bypass the blocking of sites entered into the registry of blocked sites of the Russian Federation.

* ValdikSS , that’s a script to support vpn connections ...: search:

* ValdikSS , on firmware 1.3 there is no access via telnet.

Post has been editedwert61rus - 02.09.17, 22:05

* wert61rus,
I do not see any possible problems. You definitely didn’t disable it by creating the file / data / userdata / telnet_disable? If disabled, then reset the settings via the web interface.

ValdikSS @ 09/02/17, 10:05 PM*
You definitely didn’t turn it off

After flashing to version 1.3, I could not enter it. It was necessary to go in to change imei, which returned to its old value. Post a link to the previous firmware, 1.2

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 10:16 p.m.