Huawei E5770 - discussion | Wi-Fi Router

Rep: (641)
Huawei E5770 - discussion пїЅ
Mobile Wi-Fi Router

Attached Image

Description
The full name of the Russian model E5770s-923
A distinctive feature of this mobile router is the presence of an ethernet port and a battery capacity of 5200 mAh with the ability to work autonomously for up to 20 hours and use as a PowerBank.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
External type
4G class
Wi-Fi availability Yes
Wi-Fi standard 802.11b YES
Wi-Fi standard 802.11g YES
Wi-Fi standard 802.11n YES
Connecting to an RJ-45 computer
The router is
Firewall is
VPN support is
Features Can work as a WiFi amplifier, wired battery powered router
Description Built-in Li-Ion 5200 mAh battery
Black colour
Dimensions 106 Г— 68.4 Г— 22.5mm
Weight 200 g

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedunlochka - 27.12.17, 20:58

Rep: (320)
* cc00xx,
The system profile (from which autoload is performed) and the user profile (via telnet) have different environments. I tested only telnet. You* dokoff
Wrote how you can debug the process, have you tried to perform these actions?

Post has been editedValdikSS - 18.02.19, 14:27

Rep: (0)
ValdikSS @ 02/18/19, 14:26*
Have you tried these steps?

Yes
no logs
openvpn is not in the list of processes
maybe it starts "too early" and considers the lack of something fatal
I will try to write a script, such as init / rc, that will try to run and maintain in working condition
like daemon on FreeBSD

* cc00xx,
echo "start">>/online/log.log
openvpn --config /online/profile.ovpn>>/online/log.log>&1
echo "stop">>/online/log.log

ValdikSS @ 02/18/19, 4:00 p.m.*

I will try again ...

Rep: (208)
* cc00xx,
That's impossible.

Starting with firmware 2x.200.15, just do not flash, you need to transfer the modem to Factory Mode with the AT command:
AT ^ SFM = 1
AT ^ RESET

Post has been editedlovemuxa - 25.02.19, 18:28

Greetings

I am very looking for a mobile router with supportOpenvpn client and Ethernet port .
If I understand correctly, by default there is no opnvpn support in this router? It seems that in general in no router by default there is such support?

Did I understand correctly that the solution would be to take this router and upload modified firmware to it?
The router has two modifications, 923 and 320. Will the modified firmware work with both, or with a specific model?

Perhaps there is a simpler solution for my task (router immediately with openvpn and ethernet)? If so, please advise!

Post has been editedjoru - 15.03.19, 14:00

If I understand correctly, by default there is no opnvpn support in this router?

Right.

The router has two modifications, 923 and 320. Will the modified firmware work with both, or with a specific model?

Suitable for both modifications.

Rep: (5)
And by what principle do official firmware “arrive”? On mine is 21.200.17.00.00 and "The latest version is installed"

People tell me:
Is it possible on this device to accept wife and distribute it via ethernet?

* FoxSoft,
This is a terrible mystery of Huawei devices. No one understands the versioning of their firmware. They have several branches at once, which are supported in parallel, and firmware with a smaller major version may be newer than firmware with a higher version.
Files of changes in the firmware, as a rule, are not filled out, so we can only guess.

* Borlukos,
Yes. The function is called Wi-Fi Extender, is in all modern routers (and in Huawei, and certainly not in Huawei).

Added by E5770s_DOWNGRADE_21.327.01.00.1133_to_21.180.99.10.00_signed and E5770s_DOWNGRADE_21.200.19.01.405_to_21.180.99.10.00_signed inHuawei E5770 - discussion (Post ValdikSS # 64155445)

Rep: (17)
Hello!

I bought this router, downloaded downgrade and April v2.3 firmware. It was stitched.
Everything is OK, but could not log into telnet. The standard password changemerightnow did not fit. Tips from the forum - to drive in random characters, then erase them, then the password - did not help.
I tried to reset via adb shell. The passwd, / etc / passwd, / system / etc / passwd, / data / userdata / passwd commands did not work.
The busybox passwd root command helped
Changed the root password, went to telnet.

Now I can not start openvpn. Telnet issues:
-sh: openvpn: not found
/ system / bin / openvpn: error while loading shared libraries: libnsl.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

adb:
openvpn: error while loading shared libraries: libresolv.so.2: cannot open shared object object file: No such file or directory

How to start openvpn?

Rep: (31)
Hello. I’m thinking about purchasing this device. The function of connecting to the VPN and its distribution by the router is very important. After reading the topic, I see people have questions about this. I beg the author of the modified firmware to comment on how the connection to the VPN occurs, if not difficult. Is this done with pens and can it be done automatically and in what way.
I also could not find the characteristics of the chipset in the modem. Its frequency and supported instructions. Maybe someone will clarify this point?

Post has been editedBobyorchik - 17.05.19, 19:24

Everything is OK, but could not log into telnet. The standard password changemerightnow did not fit. Tips from the forum - to drive in random characters, then erase them, then the password - did not help.

Indeed, there is an error in the firmware. Do:
cp / system / usr / default_files / passwd_def / data / userdata / passwd

Now I can not start openvpn. Telnet issues:

This happened because you used passwd, which, in the absence of / etc / passwd, did not just change the password, but created a file with the standard settings for the shell and home directory, which are incompatible with the modem. For telnet, the full shell / bin / ash from busybox is used, and after your actions, / bin / sh from the android toolbox will be used.
Various environment variables are specified for ash in / etc / profile, which are necessary for the correct operation of OpenVPN and other programs.

I do not use adb shell, it is not intended for full work. Adb is present for conveniently copying files and other advanced features, but not for accessing the shell.

Bobyorchik @ 05/17/19, 18:16*
I beg the author of the modified firmware to comment on how the connection to the VPN occurs, if not difficult. Is this done with pens and can it be done automatically and in what way.

The regular OpenVPN is included in the firmware, without any changes to the source code. If you worked with OpenVPN on Linux, then here is the same.
I did not do scripts to run OpenVPN, there is no automation. It is supposed to be used by an advanced user with knowledge of Linux: OpenVPN users will be able to independently write scripts to run, add them to startup.
There are scripts for sending an OpenVPN reconnection signal when changing the network, switching from a mobile network to Wi-Fi Extender and vice versa, etc.: /app/bin/oled_hijack/net.{down,up}, there are also scripts for applying DNS -server from the parameters of the OpenVPN connection, if it is configured: /system/bin/openvpn_scripts/client.{down,up} (there is a small bug there, but it does not affect functionality).

There may be a problem starting OpenVPN from the startup file. You should run it like this:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH = / app / lib: / system / lib: / system / lib / glibc / system / bin / openvpn

Posted on 05/17/2019, 20:48:

Bobyorchik @ 05/17/19, 18:16*
I also could not find the characteristics of the chipset in the modem. Its frequency and supported instructions. Maybe someone will clarify this point?

Huawei Balong is a series of custom System-on-Chip used in all Huawei LTE routers and USB sticks, except for some selected models with Qualcomm Snapdragon targeted for USA market. This is a custom silicon with 3 ARMv7 cores for Linux, VxWorks and M3 Monitor, and ConnX BBE16 DSP for baseband. Several models include additional HiFi audio DSP core for audio communications.
пїЅ
Previous generation is Balong Hi6921 V7R11 (all models are LTE cat. 4).
V7R11 models have 128 MB RAM (41 MB is available for Linux, 14 MB free) and 128 MB NAND flash. Routers use either Realtek RTL8192ES (2.4 GHz) or Broadcom BCM43241 (2.4 / 5 GHz) Wi-Fi chipset.
V7R11 devices run Linux 3.4.5 kernel with Android modifications. ARMv7 cores support vfpv3d16 floating point operations.

https: //zn.amorgan.xyz...aHmjZwPGZ9LY34vXD6H1V/

Post has been editedValdikSS - 17.05.19, 20:49

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! A device arrived with firmware 21.318.01.01.1217 o2, no one will share transition firmware?

Rep: (17)
Indeed, there is an error in the firmware. Do:
cp / system / usr / default_files / passwd_def / data / userdata / passwd

Thank! helped.
OpenVPN earned, the tunnel goes up.

Now I'm trying to configure its autorun.
As advised earlier, added /system/etc/autorun.sh to the end:

After rebooting in log.log only:
start
stop
In profile.ovpn itself added
log /online/openvpn.log
With a manual start, a log is created, events are written. When rebooting, there is no log at all.
I registered the full path - / system / bin / openvpn, the situation does not change.

Where else to look?

And one more question:
Where is the firewall configured?
I would like to have access to the router (ping, telnet, web muzzle) from the OpenVPN server through the tunnel.
Everything is configured on the server, there is such access to other clients, and on this router it blocks the firewall.

* guru431,
Read my previous post, everything is written there.

* boqpod,

hi,

were you able to fix the incorrect password problem. Am having the same problem. thanks

@ValidkSS,

after flashing firmware am not able to login to telnet. but always incorrect password.

i read your post about rebooting / resetting. i did reboot and reset no way.

please help.

thanks

Post has been editedessojay - 24.05.19, 10:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 3:10 p.m.