> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Planescape: Torment EE | [RPG] by Beamdog
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 268 ] ** [77,46%]
Good [ 43 ] ** [12,43%]
Average [ 18 ] ** [5,2%]
poorly [ 5 ] ** [1,45%]
Terribly [ 12 ] ** [3,47%]
Total votes: 346

Rep: (2320)
Planescape: Torment EE
Version: 3.0.4.0
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:24.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Another masterpiece now on android

Description:
Planescape Torment EE is a reissue of one of the greatest games in the history of the RPG computer games industry.

The magnificent plot is neatly woven into the framework of a rather rigid Universe, and the ability to go through the whole game almost never get involved in a fight with npc makes the role-playing system of the game truly interesting. There is no familiar weapon here - but the game is full of all kinds of axes with hammers and brass knuckles, and even a word here can kill in the most direct sense.

You can talk for a long time about the evidence of the unsurpassed artistic and literary talent of the developers of this game, mentioning how interesting the synthesis of philosophical views was placed in the world of planescape, but what words are there when you can start the game and get lost in it forever.

The game was released in 1999 on the PC and immediately earned the unanimous recognition of critics.

Many magazines called it the game of the year and appreciated the unusual story, memorable characters and great music.

Since then, millions of Planescape: Torment fans have visited the strange and dangerous city of Sigil and its environs, looking at them through the eyes of Bezymyanny.

Discover an incredibly exciting story and a world unlike any other fantasy worlds. Defeat strange and monstrous opponents, conduct fascinating conversations and plunge into the gloomy atmosphere of the dangerous world of Planescape, a thorough study of which will take you more than 50 hours.

Picture
Attached Image

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 3.0+ / OpenGL 3.0

A small guide fromTirael4ik : Planescape: Torment EE (Post Tirael4ik # 60447317)
Mini game guide

Download:
Version 3.0.4.0 Unofficial Planescape: Torment EE (Post Seeing_Mario # 85530099)
Version 3.0.4.0 (mod UI with crack) Planescape: Torment EE (Post Seeing_Mario # 85506745)
Version 3.0.4.0 (Android 7-9.x versions) Planescape: Torment EE (Post Seeing_Mario # 85472140)
version: 3.0.4.0 [Patched] Planescape: Torment EE (Post by Giacomino # 60624603)
version: 3.0.4.0 RUS Planescape: Torment EE (LinXP Post # 60452421)
Version 3.0.4.0 (Android 7+): Planescape: Torment EE (Post DKTigra # 67777234)
Russian voiceover Planescape: Torment EE (Post warr11r # 60959111)
Planescape: Torment EE [FULL] [RUS] [RePack] Planescape: Torment EE (Post Phantom666 # 60629365)

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
GoogleDrive
Yandex
Mega

Past versions
version: 3.0.3.1 [Patched / OpenGL 3.0]
Planescape: Torment EE (Post 798200031 # 60357583)
Download: version: 3.0.3.1 [Patched / OpenGL 2.0] apk + cash
Planescape: Torment EE (LinXP Post # 60452421)
Download: version: 3.0.3.1 [Original]
Attached filePlanescape Torment Enhanced Edition v3.0.3.1.apk(16.12 MB)

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 24.05.19, 20:20
Reason for editing: Version 3.0.4.0 (Android 7,8,9) + mod UI rus + unofficial

Rep: (323)
Congratulations to all the waiters and old schoolchildren! This is a great day and a gift to all of us.

Rep: (1)
I hope in Russian ... The game was gorgeous on the PC

* Reimcore
Well, right away, there will be no Russian. And the old Russes still need to be finalized and adapted. Time will pass, I suppose.
Anyone who does not know English should immediately wait. The text in the game is VERY much, and it will be very difficult to read without localization

Reimcore
There is no Russian, but I think for such a game, our craftsmen will transfer the translation, but, the work will probably be long, a lot of text.

* Mr_Kumar,
Hope for LinXP. He already did assemblies on the game of bimdogs. Still voice acting, so that it’s directly commanded by the distant 2000

Even today, in an hour (23:30 Moscow time) there will be a stream to launch the game. Contests will be and more
https://m.twitch.tv/be...?desktop-redirect=true
Of the bimbogan channel on twitch

* Rotting soul
3.0 gl seemed to be everywhere, see for yourself. If other games from bimdogs are played, then this will be.

Rep: (21)
Heh. Ahead of me:<From the 2nd call I reach the cache. First time break at 60рыв. By the way, gl es version 3.0 is embarrassing in the agro-industrial complex, and a crash without stories about a license, etc. does it react like that without a cache, or did the owners of 2.0 come? Although the market supports: D

Posted on 04/11/2017, 10:35 PM:

Tirael4ik @ 04/11/2017, 10:31 PM*
* Rotting soul
3.0 gl seemed to be everywhere, see for yourself. If other games from bimdogs are played, then this will be.

Lol, even thought. Well then, norms: D Just even I began to glow myself in advance. How to test, write it off

* Rotting soul
There the author cannot cache says. Come on, can you?)

Rep: (7)
You can’t play such games without a Russian

Tirael4ik
Cliff by 36%, the maximum that I can fill, sometimes by 8% and 20%, it hangs all over again, for half a day such a turn and speed has dropped unrealistic, some technical work.

Post has been editedMr_Kumar - 11.04.17, 22:41

Tirael4ik @ 04/11/2017, 10:37 PM*
* Rotting soul
There the author cannot cache says. Come on, can you?)

I still have to pull min 15 myself: D dumb exchangers there. But as soon as so. Which is better? Yadisk, google?

* Rotting soul
Yandex is the most popular, it makes no difference to me

Posted on 04/11/2017, 10:43 PM:

* Mr_Kumar,
Yes, everything is clear, it happens. I’m trying to find it on the Internet, but everywhere fakes or half-fakes on gnoustous hosting, from there I’ll download until lunch

Yandex has not grown together, I fill in the folder with Google. Min 15-20, and should be ready

* Rotting soul
Did the game go? Thanks, we're waiting. Already tossing pluses))

https: //drive.google.c...EOiyqJnXzVUWHJQZGVwVDg
Cache.

Rep: (212)
Tirael4ik @ 04/11/17, 9:31 p.m.*
Rotting soul

Given that the minimum requirements for the 3.0 axis, then OGL 3.0 should not be. Moreover, only Xperia Play does not roll out of my devices on the market even the old LG P715 is compatible, but I have doubts that it is playable on 4.5 inches.

Post has been editedPhoton9 - 11.04.17, 23:50

* Photon9,
I do not know for 3.0. But on small screens it’s playable, because scaling is stated, a convenient interface and even texts can all be increased.

Rep: (212)
Tirael4ik @ 04/11/17, 10:51 PM*
But on small screens it’s playable, because scaling is stated, a convenient interface and even texts can all be increased.

So I’ll try it, because I tried to somehow play on the PC, but even assemblies with fixes were squinted, mainly the mouse cursor caused problems in the form of loops when moving around the screen. If you still manage to screw the ArcaneCoast rusik, then it will be fine, though given the heap of bugs it is interesting how it will work on the bucket.

* Photon9,
There, it seems, the amateur patch was sewn by agreement with the author. So, it’s kind of like, there should not be problems, or less at times. We will see. While the game is said to not start. I'm still downloading

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 13:30