27 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube iwork1X - Purchase and Accessories | Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Atom x5-Z8350 | 4GB RAM
angrybambr1
Message#1
11.04.17, 11:32
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 678
Check in: 01.03.11
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

Cube iwork1X- Purchase & Accessories | Description | Discussion | Firmware
Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Atom x5-Z8350 | 4GB
Windows 10 | Windows UWP Discussion | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Screen diagonal, inches 11.6 "
IPS Matrix
Type of screen coating glass
Screen resolution 1920x1080 full view (16: 9)
Type of touch panel capacitive
Multi touch is
CPU
Processor type Intel Atom x5-Z8350
Frequency, GHz 1.92GHz Max
Number of cores 4
Intel® HD Graphics 400 graphics (Gen8-LP10 / 12EU up to 500MHZ)
operating system
Pre-installed Windows 10
Equipment
RAM size, MB 4GB
Built-in memory, GB 64GB
External ports USB 3.0, Mirco USB2.0, mini-HDMI, 3.5mm minijack
Card reader is (up to 128GB)
Front camera 2.0 MP
Rear camera no
Communications
Ethernet is (transferred by USB)
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n (2.4GHz)
Bluetooth Bluetooth4.0
Battery
Battery capacity, mAh 8500mAh
Physical parameters
Weight, g 740 g
Dimensions, mm 299.6х180.6х10.2 mm
additional information
The theme will be transformed into Cube iwork1X - purchase

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RUin QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedangrybambr1 - 11.05.17, 11:38
Pharmatique
Message#22
09.02.17, 02:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Check in: 26.12.09
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

Manve2010 @ 08.02.2017, 22:44*

I wrote about the whistling clavs. replied "send, change". So I do not know what to do, forwarding at the price of Claudia will arise. Does it make sense to try to ask for compensation?

I would ask for compensation (and I will ask for the half-working button). Another thing - how much they are willing to compensate. They say 10 bucks or 5 - and do that Hosh.
Manve2010
Message#23
09.02.17, 11:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 189
Check in: 12.10.15

Farmatique @ 02/09/2017, 02:29*

I would ask for compensation (and I will ask for the half-working button). Another thing - how much they are willing to compensate. They say 10 bucks or 5 - and do that Hosh.

Okay I will try.
Manve2010
Message#24
10.02.17, 19:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 189
Check in: 12.10.15

Here is the response from the seller: Comments: it is normal for the problem

I replied that he could give me a $ 5 discount on the next purchase. somehow it's not cool. :)

open a dispute or not ... the video is hard to hear a whistle. :(
disker
Message#25
10.02.17, 20:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 192
Check in: 11.06.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* Manve2010
Maybe you should try some kind of portable microphone better quality. If there is a whistle, then it will be heard ....

Today I replied that I was ready to return $ 15 already. I’m sitting here, I don’t know what to do ... I’m probably going to insist on it - if the screen closes after a while, it’s hardly 15 dollars enough for me to replace ... So he wrote: the new screen is 60 cu. new case 15 cu , new speaker 10 cu Total 85 cu I ask only 50 ...
Pharmatique
Message#26
11.02.17, 01:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

And for me for the $ 10 button offers, I'm trying to knock out 20, he does not want. Probably in the end he will say - if you are not satisfied send it to us in China, we will replace. There was once a similar experience, I refused and opened the argument. And the problem was really serious - a communication module periodically fell off the phone. As a result, the moderators Ali decided the dispute in favor of the seller. So here the main thing is to snatch at least some compensation. However, this is my experience. I heard stories when people, because of a simple scratch on the body of the phone, shot down its price by 80%. I do not know..
disker
Message#27
13.02.17, 14:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

Farmatique @ 11.02.17, 00:02*
Probably in the end he will say - if you are not satisfied send it to us in China, we will replace.

I said so, but I don’t have time to deal with sending back to China, and in principle I can work on that too, although it’s a little inconvenient .. so I didn’t answer anything to that letter, especially since the dispute has already escalated and 3 The day it is considered by admins Ali. Today, here again, a letter came simply asking to close the dispute from the seller, to which I replied that I did not understand why I should do this if the tablet had 3 defects ... In general, some strange seller ... It seems that at first I communicated normally, and now, as a child, he is begging, I don’t even know what to do, but I’m unlikely to cancel the dispute, even if I lose (I do not exclude this option, because the store brings profit to anybody more than me ..)
Pharmatique
Message#28
14.02.17, 13:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

I said so, but I don’t have time to deal with sending back to China, and in principle I can work on that too, although it’s a little inconvenient .. so I didn’t answer anything to that letter, especially since the dispute has already escalated and 3 The day it is considered by admins Ali. Today, here again, a letter came simply asking to close the dispute from the seller, to which I replied that I did not understand why I should do this if the tablet had 3 defects ... In general, some strange seller ... It seems that at first I communicated normally, and now, as a child, he is begging, I don’t even know what to do, but I’m unlikely to cancel the dispute, even if I lose (I do not exclude this option, because the store brings profit to anybody more than me ..)

I have the same story .. I have already agreed to $ 10, he then said that I can get a discount on the next purchase. I replied that I wanted a refund of money, he replied that he could send it to the paper. Peypal in Ukraine, as you know, does not work, and it’s somehow wrong to start it for $ 10 ... in general a common situation, I myself sit and think how best to proceed. P.S. my dispute is not open yet
disker
Message#29
14.02.17, 19:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

Farmatique @ 02.14.17, 12:35*

Peypal in Ukraine, as we know, does not work

I have been using the paper in Ukraine somewhere since 2013, so for me it’s a discovery that it doesn’t work in my country)) transferring with the note "for the goods" but they bought the type from you, and not vice versa, and when the dispute on Ali was closed, the money was returned to the seller on the pretext that the goods were of poor quality or not delivered ..
disker
Message#30
14.02.17, 20:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

* Pharmacy,I have just received an offer from Ali to return me 40 USD I agreed, although Ali recognized only one problem out of 3 .. In principle, I can understand them, since the video is not very high quality, but most of all I will not buy from so cube ... but after my case I will temporarily refuse))
Pharmatique
Message#31
15.02.17, 12:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

* Pharmacy,I have just received an offer from Ali to return me 40 USD I agreed, although Ali recognized only one problem out of 3 .. In principle, I can understand them, since the video is not very high quality, but most of all I will not buy from so cube ... but after my case I will temporarily refuse))

Oh, congratulations on the victory over the cunning seller :) And the seller writes me again in the spirit: "don't worry, friend, we will give a discount of $ 10 for the next purchase." And when I said that I would open a dispute, he said something like that, so I pointed out the reason that I “found it cheaper” and not any other. What did you indicate when opening a dispute?
Usto64
Message#32
21.02.17, 21:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 16.07.10

Today I received the device. He took from sokuba, but something went for a long time. Ordered on January 12, and received only today. Apparently carried on foot, in the track Zabaikalsk, Irkutsk, and it is in the Rostov region. The overall impression is good, there are no visible jambs, Windows is Russian, it works smartly (for its price category, of course). I took it for work, so I looked for it on Windows, of course I will not change it anywhere. The only thing I want to ask luminaries, I have work programs that do not work with 64 Windows. Can I put it on 32
And yet, I did not have a charging kit, only the cable is usable. I didn’t shoot the unpacking video, so I won’t start a dispute, I think it makes no sense. There is an interesting situation, in the description of the goods the tablet PC package and charger are written, and in the photo the tablet and cord are exactly like mine. Here I am sitting and thinking, whether I am a fool, or whether the Chinese are too cunning. Just in case, wrote to him, so to maintain the conversation, let's see what answers.
ZloiRomantik
Message#33
22.02.17, 13:38
Experienced
[online]

Messages 437
Check in: 02.11.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Usto64 @ 21.02.17, 20:19*
I had no charge in the kit,

Charging in the standard does not go. I have a tablet with a gearbest store - the same thing, just a lace. In the description, by the way, the following equipment is indicated: tablet, string and documentation. Charging there physically even nowhere to put)) So this is just the wrong description of your seller. And for this you can bring down the compensation, you only need to make a screen as evidence, otherwise it can be corrected. I would ask 10 bucks, just enough for charging.
yusyaia
Message#34
22.02.17, 18:11
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 04.09.12

Please tell me which ideally for him to take charge?
tervic3
Message#35
22.02.17, 18:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 15.12.16

At 3 amps and you will be happy.
disker
Message#36
22.02.17, 19:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

Yatanua @ 02.22.17, 12:59*
I bought there, charging (5v 3A) was in a sheathed box ("air") between the boxes with the keyboard and the tablet.

similarly, only 2A

Post has been editeddisker - 22.02.17, 19:33
Usto64
Message#37
22.02.17, 19:24
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 16.07.10

I understand that at the expense of charging opinions differ. Sokub, by the way, told me that he would send the charge, but attached a smiley face with such a cunning Lenin squint. Therefore, I do not particularly hope. I repeat, I do not want to argue. I did not shoot the video unpacking, I can not prove it was not. Yes, and the house has already accumulated these charges ....
ZloiRomantik
Message#38
22.02.17, 20:32
Experienced
[online]

Messages 437
Check in: 02.11.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Usto64 @ 02.22.17, 18:24*
Yes, and the house has accumulated these charges ....

Good charge does not happen much) I recently burned charging from a smartphone, climbed on Ali to look for the original and ofigel - 12 bucks worth it. And anyhow you are reluctant to charge, then the battery will be more expensive to change.
The fact that the sellers on Ali tablet are charged with charges is certainly good, but usually they put the cheapest ones there. And then it begins: phantom clicks, tablet discharge even with charging on, etc. I keep quiet about the fact that poor-quality charging from a large current can simply burn and well, if not with a flat ... In general, the selection of correct and high-quality charging is important. If it gets very hot during the process - it is better not to use it, the tablet can pull up to 2.5A, and this is a considerable current. I always charge new devices several times through a usb tester, check current, voltage, control the process.
Pharmatique
Message#39
22.02.17, 22:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

Usto64 @ 02.22.17, 18:24*
I understand that at the expense of charging opinions differ. Sokub, by the way, told me that he would send the charge, but attached a smiley face with such a cunning Lenin squint. Therefore, I do not particularly hope. I repeat, I do not want to argue. I did not shoot the video unpacking, I can not prove it was not. Yes, and the house has already accumulated these charges ....

I put the charge (I also from Socube), but as I wrote above, I have a marriage with Claudia. In addition, already at the time of the 1st charge, she began to tilt with plastic noticeably (if anything, she was at 2A), now I’m afraid to use it further. And I argue with him for quite a long time - after he opened the dispute, he now persuades me to put the cause of the dispute in the fact that "the goods did not reach." And this is due to some 10 dollars. So what about the seller's smart-ass * STI is true.
Godfather94
Message#40
23.02.17, 10:03
The same
[offline]

Messages 951
Check in: 06.04.10
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

Hello. There is no “purchase” topic, so I’ll ask here. Where is it cheaper to order at the moment (to Ukraine, if this plays a special role)? Bypassed zhirbest, banggood, Ali. And it seems like with 2 kyshbek it turns out to be the cheapest at ali. Who bought where, tell me where to do it better? thank

--------------------
Sams C200 - Nokia 6020 - Siemens SXG75(bought - sold) -Nokia 6300(stolen) -HTC Inspire 4G - HTC Vivid - Moto RAZR MAXX - Moto RAZR M- Nokia 3110c -Moto G2 XT1068 - Lumia 1320 - Redmi Note 3 SE- Xiaomi Redmi 5+
yatanua
Message#41
23.02.17, 10:23
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 07.08.11

* Godfather94,
My subjective opinion is to buy from So cube (on Ali). Only White color.
1. Lowest price. (about $ 198-203 with a keyboard. If it's higher now, wait a bit. Or ask for a discount.
2. Delivery of "Mist-Express" to Ukraine. (plus or minus you decide) I have (about 2 weeks after sending).

Now the promotion is black on girbest (4 days up to 187.99 with keyboard) You can choose delivery with new mail (write up to 15 days).

27 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 11:06