Xiaomi Mi 360 В° Panoramic Camera
How satisfied are you with the device?
Please rate your satisfaction with the purchase of this device.
Completely satisfied, definitely would buy again [ 86 ] ** [52,44%]
Not yet decided whether to buy it. [ 65 ] ** [39,63%]
Displeased, regretted that bought. [ 13 ] ** [7,93%]
Total votes: 164

Rep: (21)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi 360 В° Panoramic Camera
Discussion пїЅ | Yi 360 VR - Discussion пїЅ |
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description and characteristics of the device
Xiaomi Mi 360 В° Panoramic (Xiaomi mijia 3.5K Panorama) is built on the Ambarella A12 chipset. It is equipped with two 16 Mp 1 / 2.3 "IMX 206 sensors, each of which is complemented by optics with f / 2.0 aperture and 190 В° viewing angles.
The camera allows you to record panoramic 360 В° video with a 3.5K resolution at 30 fps.
The camera body is protected from water and dust according to IP67. It can operate at temperatures from -10 to + 45 В° C, supports microSD memory cards with a capacity of up to 128 GB and comes with a 1600 mAh battery with support for fast charging QC2.0, which lasts for 75 minutes of shooting 3.5K video with Wi on -Fi.

Are common:
Brand: Xiaomi
Model: mijia
Type: Action Camera
Camera Type: 3.5K, 360 В° Panorama
CPU chipset: Ambarella
Processor: Ambarella A12
Sensor size (inch): 1 / 2.3
Functions: Time Lapse, Waterproof, WiFi
Destination: Extreme Sports, Ski, Underwater

Memory card:
SD memory card format: Micro SD (not included)
Maximum memory size: 128Gb
Card class: not lower than level 10 or higher, UHS-l

Battery:
Type: Built-in, non-removable
Size (mAh): 1600mAh
The number of recharges (times): 500
Charging method: via microUSB-USB cable
Single charge time: ~ 75 minutes of 4K panoramic video shooting with WiFi enabled
Standby time: 2 hours
Charging time: 2 hours
Suspense: Quick Charge 2.0

Camera:
Angle: 190aboutwide angle
Focal length: F2.0

A photo:
Size: 24MP
Resolution:
- 6912x3456 (standard, RAW)
- 3456x1728 (automatic stitching during shooting)
ISO: 50 to 1600
Exposure: from 1 / 6400s to 32s

Video:
Codec: H.264
Permitted Resolution:
- 2304 x 1152 (30fps, 60fps);
- 3456 x 1728 (30fps, 30fps Hight bitrate);
- 3840 x 1920 (30fps, 30fps Hight bitrate);
- 2048 x 512 (120fps Bullet Time);
Video recording speed:
- 30fps;
- 60fps;
- 120fps (Bullet Time only);

Other
Format: JPEG
Audio system: Built-in microphone / speaker (AAC)
Microphone: built-in

Functions:
WiFi: yes
WiFi radius: 50m
Water protection: yes
Water Protection Rating: IP67
Cyclic dubbing: yes
Shooting Timer: Yes
Time Lapse mode: yes
Auto focus: no
Stabilization: yes
Aerial Photography: Yes
Language: Russian, English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese

Dimensions:
Product weight: 0.0700 kg
Package weight: 0.3500 kg
Product size (LxWxH): 6.00x5.00x4.00 cm / 2.36x1.97x1.57 inches
Package size (LxWxH): 10.00x8.00x6.00 cm / 3.94x3.15x2.36 inches
The site of the original OEM camera manufacturer
The site of the original OEM camera manufacturer -http://www.madv360.com/
Website team -http://ez-team.com/xiaomi.html
Accessories
FAQ(including an important question about water resistance, be sure to read!)
Shooting time lapses without using a phone
About waterproofing
The camera has an IP67 security standard and, it is said, it works without a cover at a depth of 3 meters for 7 minutes, however, it is worth recalling that the camera is only standard ip67
Video shooting under water without a cover:
Part 1
Part 2
Repeating the experiment, as you already understood, is not recommended ;-)
Proven memory cards that work without problems in the device
How to qualitatively remove the tripod from the picture
What to do if stabilization disappears during a long shooting in the heat?
How to improve the splicing of spheres in Xiaomi mi360
Mobile Applications
An application for stitching video on a PC and everything connected with it
Convert photo and video.
While only the video stitching is implemented, the photo stitching is promised to be added later. Works fine on win10 64bit with Intel graphics cards - checked [/ size]:
Attached fileMi_Sphere_Camera.exe(46.47 MB)

Attached fileMi_Sphere_Camera_080314.exe(46.71 MB)
- new version, with support for all video cards
Attached fileMi_Sphere_Camera_setup.zip(46.58 MB)
version in which photo stitching and stabilization off are available.
How to work with a PC application. Thank you comrade.DmitryNew
Video examples, including after processing by the application on the PC
Latest news
July 2017:
  • July 15, 2017 is expected to release software for image processing on the PC. UPD. New likely release date is July 22.
    UPD2: The output of the program is postponed to August 1. Developed to apologize for such a delay, they understand that some had certain plans related to the initial release date. Nevertheless, the developers would prefer to release a normal software with a delay, rather than a buggy one.

• Also, it is possible that soon the Russian language will appear in the application - permission is expected from the product manager.
  • The camera remote control via Bluetooth will appear in August 2017, and is currently being tested.
  • By the end of the month (July 2017) a selfie stick will appear, it will be connected to the camera through 2 connectors at the bottom of the camera.
  • Video selfie stick for camera
  • The developers are working on adding streaming from the camera and on the shooting function with just one lens.

August 2017:
  • On Friday, August 11, the program is expected to be updated on a PC, which will allow stitching photos.

Thank you comrade.* bel0glaz0v .
Useful
Instructionon working with the camera / review in Russian: thanks comrade * DmitryNew .
Manual from the camera in English + firmware (with change-logs) + bug fixes, video tutorials, software for the company: Tyts Thank you comrade. * pesss
Differences between the Mi sphere 360 ​​and Madventure 360 ​​cameras .
How to connect Xiaomi Mi Sphere to Madventure 360 ​​application
Thank you comrade.kvaps
Appeal to all camera users!
What features would you like to see in the camera and application
?

Tov.bel0glaz0v give your suggestions to the developers

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toHatch or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLastRomantik - 18.05.19, 15:16

Rep: (20)
Here's another novelty arrived in time, as I understand it, that this is a sister brand?
https: //www.dpreview.c...vel-360-live-vr-camera. It was immediately embarrassing that the 2: 1 and 5.7k frame format was somehow cleverly obtained from the native 12mpix matrix, although 5.7k in their performance was 16.5 megapixels in theory.

Rep: (15)
Sser888 @ 04/27/2017, 19:35*
Here's another novelty arrived in time, as I understand it, that this is a sister brand?
https: //www.dpreview.c...vel-360-live-vr-camera. It was immediately embarrassing that the 2: 1 and 5.7k frame format was somehow cleverly obtained from the native 12mpix matrix, although 5.7k in their performance was 16.5 megapixels in theory.

The new camera is simply called the Yi 360 VR camera. Here are the main features and specifications:
- two fisheye lenses 220 degrees each
- two 1 / 2.3-inch 12-Tp Sony IMX377 sensors
- Ambarella H2V95 processor
- video resolution: 5760 x 2880 @ 30 frames per second or 2560 x 1280 @ 60fps
- Photo Resolution: 5760 x 2880
- in the camera permission to sew: 4096 x 2048 @ 30fps video, or 5760 x 2880 photos.
- wirelessly streaming at 2560 x 1280 @ 30 frames per second, from 6 to 13 Mbps bit rate on YouTube, Facebook, Weibo or another
- shutter speed up to 30 seconds
- battery life: 75 minutes while recording to 4K.
- dimensions: 102x53.2x29.6mm
- Weight: 6 ounces. / 170 grams
- Price 399 $
https://yitechnology.com/yi-360-vr-camera-specs

Post has been editedVlad30 - 27.04.17, 19:49

Rep: (11)
Does this camera stitch right away? Or can you get an unlinked source from each camera (like with a giar360)?

Rep: (17)
I tried to stitch This video in HELL ...: angry: does not stitch: angry:

Rep: (0)
* medveduk,
You can take photos in maximum resolution, put them up.
Also, I am waiting for this camera and choto, so far only frustration from gone.
Maybe, of course, they will finish the flashing, but for now ...

Rep: (3)
* Gear360
* Gear360
Gear360 @ 04/27/17, 07:26*
is this not a compressed file at maximum resolution?
somehow too small a size ...

yes original

Posted on 04/28/2017, 20:04:

* Pitih,

Medveduk @ 04/26/17, 18:59*

Thank you very much, google street view (lazily in English to write) the photo was imported, and this is already
GOOD!

Gear360 @ 04/27/17, 07:26*
I watched the video, on my GoPRO player a bunch of artifacts came out and in general the picture was kind of twitching ... do you have the same?

I also have friezes and artifacts, but on the phone the program from xiaomi normally shows and sews normally

+ infa
the camera heats up significantly - I don’t know how it will stay at + 40 degrees

Post has been editedmedveduk - 29.04.17, 22:42

new firmware arrived .... new hieroglyphs appeared

Attached files

Attached fileScreenshot_2017-04-29-23-37-29-1392938656.png(1.46 MB)

They brought me a camera too, I will test it. He also noticed that he was warming. Who knows how to get non-stitched photos? I did not find it in the settings, the camera does not stitch very much. There is also a Gear 360 I can shoot in the same conditions for comparison.

* medveduk,
With the new firmware, you can import photos and videos into the phone’s gallery, videos from the gallery open normally, with all 360 PC applications, but the picture suffers and the sound goes faster).
Maybe I’m mistaken, it seems to be heating less.

Post has been editedtolikgr86 - 30.04.17, 13:58

Rep: (21)
* Fligmus , here is a comparison with gear360 would be great to see!

Notice such a joke:
if you drop the photo directly from the camera to the computer, then also black bars are visible on the gluing.
if you save the pictures to the phone through the program and then to someone, then everything is fine, without black bars.

medveduk, thanks for the pictures from the camera.
leaked exif.
conclusion: there is no gyroscope in the chamber, no compass in the chamber
GPS coordinate only one - latitude
panorama data (https: //developers.goo...erical-metadata? hl = ru)are not written in exif i.e. There will definitely be problems with the publication of photo content on Facebook and Twitter. and google too. shamanism like panoexif will be needed

Post has been editedserzhblack - 04.05.17, 11:16

Rep: (17)
Sergeblack @ 05/04/17, 10:44*
There will definitely be problems with the publication of photo content on Facebook and Twitter. and google too. shamanism like panoexif will be needed

Well then, thank you all, diverge ...: thank_you:

Believe me, you can’t imagine what the absence of these things means :) and probably even some that are not noticed right away. why take a camera if you can’t share a picture on a social network, if you need software and time to align the horizon, if you need to tear your hair in some places to build a route in a virtual tour. anyone in the know will understand.
PS: however stated: Besides, the it offers 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
more pictures from the camera ... but the fact that the horizon in the panorama of the medveduk, all the same, is curious is alarming.
You can try to take a tilt panorama of the camera and see what happens. if there is a gyroscope, it is turned on, and it is used (maybe where you need to configure it in the program?), then the horizon should be even, and the panoramic Exif mast have - it’s been smoked up for nothing!

Post has been editedserzhblack - 04.05.17, 12:53

He took pictures in nature.https://yadi.sk/d/sybn4e2O3Hhfr4I laid it out as is, without processing, the video is not stitched.

There are two pins on the camera below. The instructions say that this is charging, if I translated it correctly. I could not resist and closed them through a resistor: D I do not recommend repeating it to anyone, but it looks like it is a shutter release, in video mode the camera starts recording in photo mode and takes a photo.

Xiaomi Mi 360 В° Panoramic Camera
When writing, it writes two files.
For example:
VID_20170506_084941AA.MP4 and VID_20170506_084941AB.MP4 (video picture is displayed)
The second file is much smaller. It seems that they work in a pair.
In the video, the stitching is not dense, a dark strip remains.

Symax360 Video Converter swears at files and does not convert.
QUESTION: How to sew?

I tried stitching in Adobe After Effects. Here is a lessonhttp://www.mettle.com/...cts-free-project-file/

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 13:44