Xiaomi Mi 360 В° Panoramic Camera
How satisfied are you with the device?
Please rate your satisfaction with the purchase of this device.
Completely satisfied, definitely would buy again [ 86 ] ** [51,81%]
Not yet decided whether to buy it. [ 67 ] ** [40,36%]
Displeased, regretted that bought. [ 13 ] ** [7,83%]
Total votes: 166

Rep: (21)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi 360 В° Panoramic Camera
Discussion пїЅ | Yi 360 VR - Discussion пїЅ |
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description and characteristics of the device
Xiaomi Mi 360 В° Panoramic (Xiaomi mijia 3.5K Panorama) is built on the Ambarella A12 chipset. It is equipped with two 16 Mp 1 / 2.3 "IMX 206 sensors, each of which is complemented by optics with f / 2.0 aperture and 190 В° viewing angles.
The camera allows you to record panoramic 360 В° video with a 3.5K resolution at 30 fps.
The camera body is protected from water and dust according to IP67. It can operate at temperatures from -10 to + 45 В° C, supports microSD memory cards with a capacity of up to 128 GB and comes with a 1600 mAh battery with support for fast charging QC2.0, which lasts for 75 minutes of shooting 3.5K video with Wi on -Fi.

Are common:
Brand: Xiaomi
Model: mijia
Type: Action Camera
Camera Type: 3.5K, 360 В° Panorama
CPU chipset: Ambarella
Processor: Ambarella A12
Sensor size (inch): 1 / 2.3
Functions: Time Lapse, Waterproof, WiFi
Destination: Extreme Sports, Ski, Underwater

Memory card:
SD memory card format: Micro SD (not included)
Maximum memory size: 128Gb
Card class: not lower than level 10 or higher, UHS-l

Battery:
Type: Built-in, non-removable
Size (mAh): 1600mAh
The number of recharges (times): 500
Charging method: via microUSB-USB cable
Single charge time: ~ 75 minutes of 4K panoramic video shooting with WiFi enabled
Standby time: 2 hours
Charging time: 2 hours
Suspense: Quick Charge 2.0

Camera:
Angle: 190aboutwide angle
Focal length: F2.0

A photo:
Size: 24MP
Resolution:
- 6912x3456 (standard, RAW)
- 3456x1728 (automatic stitching during shooting)
ISO: 50 to 1600
Exposure: from 1 / 6400s to 32s

Video:
Codec: H.264
Permitted Resolution:
- 2304 x 1152 (30fps, 60fps);
- 3456 x 1728 (30fps, 30fps Hight bitrate);
- 3840 x 1920 (30fps, 30fps Hight bitrate);
- 2048 x 512 (120fps Bullet Time);
Video recording speed:
- 30fps;
- 60fps;
- 120fps (Bullet Time only);

Other
Format: JPEG
Audio system: Built-in microphone / speaker (AAC)
Microphone: built-in

Functions:
WiFi: yes
WiFi radius: 50m
Water protection: yes
Water Protection Rating: IP67
Cyclic dubbing: yes
Shooting Timer: Yes
Time Lapse mode: yes
Auto focus: no
Stabilization: yes
Aerial Photography: Yes
Language: Russian, English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese

Dimensions:
Product weight: 0.0700 kg
Package weight: 0.3500 kg
Product size (LxWxH): 6.00x5.00x4.00 cm / 2.36x1.97x1.57 inches
Package size (LxWxH): 10.00x8.00x6.00 cm / 3.94x3.15x2.36 inches
The site of the original OEM camera manufacturer
The site of the original OEM camera manufacturer -http://www.madv360.com/
Website team -http://ez-team.com/xiaomi.html
Accessories
FAQ(including an important question about water resistance, be sure to read!)
Shooting time lapses without using a phone
About waterproofing
The camera has an IP67 security standard and, it is said, it works without a cover at a depth of 3 meters for 7 minutes, however, it is worth recalling that the camera is only standard ip67
Video shooting under water without a cover:
Part 1
Part 2
Repeating the experiment, as you already understood, is not recommended ;-)
Proven memory cards that work without problems in the device
How to qualitatively remove the tripod from the picture
What to do if stabilization disappears during a long shooting in the heat?
How to improve the splicing of spheres in Xiaomi mi360
Mobile Applications
An application for stitching video on a PC and everything connected with it
Convert photo and video.
While only the video stitching is implemented, the photo stitching is promised to be added later. Works fine on win10 64bit with Intel graphics cards - checked [/ size]:
Attached fileMi_Sphere_Camera.exe(46.47 MB)

Attached fileMi_Sphere_Camera_080314.exe(46.71 MB)
- new version, with support for all video cards
Attached fileMi_Sphere_Camera_setup.zip(46.58 MB)
version in which photo stitching and stabilization off are available.
How to work with a PC application. Thank you comrade.DmitryNew
Video examples, including after processing by the application on the PC
Latest news
July 2017:
  • July 15, 2017 is expected to release software for image processing on the PC. UPD. New likely release date is July 22.
    UPD2: The output of the program is postponed to August 1. Developed to apologize for such a delay, they understand that some had certain plans related to the initial release date. Nevertheless, the developers would prefer to release a normal software with a delay, rather than a buggy one.

• Also, it is possible that soon the Russian language will appear in the application - permission is expected from the product manager.
  • The camera remote control via Bluetooth will appear in August 2017, and is currently being tested.
  • By the end of the month (July 2017) a selfie stick will appear, it will be connected to the camera through 2 connectors at the bottom of the camera.
  • Video selfie stick for camera
  • The developers are working on adding streaming from the camera and on the shooting function with just one lens.

August 2017:
  • On Friday, August 11, the program is expected to be updated on a PC, which will allow stitching photos.

Thank you comrade.* bel0glaz0v .
Useful
Instructionon working with the camera / review in Russian: thanks comrade * DmitryNew .
Manual from the camera in English + firmware (with change-logs) + bug fixes, video tutorials, software for the company: Tyts Thank you comrade. * pesss
Differences between the Mi sphere 360 ​​and Madventure 360 ​​cameras .
How to connect Xiaomi Mi Sphere to Madventure 360 ​​application
Thank you comrade.kvaps
Appeal to all camera users!
What features would you like to see in the camera and application
?

Tov.bel0glaz0v give your suggestions to the developers

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toHatch or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLastRomantik - 18.05.19, 15:16

Rep: (1)
street1812 @ 10.03.2019, 15:12*
* andryss82,
Video - cool photo worse. But for my goals - I'm not doing enough, astrophotography, and with the optics / matrices is a thankless :(

Granted, this is just a cheap soap dish. Especially with regard to the video. I learned that for 360video minimum (that minimal) resolution is 8k, but still hard terabytes are measured, and on the flash drive write speed of tens of MB / s, this video will not soon come. However, even with such a soap box, you can get unique photos, as for example:
http://wx.madv360.com/...1&fileversion=20180320

Rep: (48)
andryss82 @ 11.03.19, 04:34*
this video is not soon will come

The professor-segment full of cameras with 8K (Gopro Odissey, Yi Halo, Insta360-Pro), only the price tag out there - not humane. The size of the hard - not critical, the use of new codecs, fleh also used a few at a time, but to sew / ottsvetokorit / mount / watch this video - becomes problematic. Top computers are beginning to blunt when trying to digest that amount of data. You can experiment with a full-size bed with taymlapsom Midge (almost 7K can be done, by the way).

Rep: (0)
Prompt and you can pour in the video GoPro Fusion Studio
wants to do there Overcapture
Just do one where what makes VR video into a flat? except that Adobe is still possible?

Sony Vegas 16 but looked little information and Eng., Basically how to edit VR

Post has been editedZerver - 11.03.19, 12:35

Rep: (48)
* Zerver,
There is a plugin from goupro, for prime minister. As well as freeInsta-Studio. I mostly do it.

Rep: (45)
* Benomx ,
imho Samsung around merges this chamber). Even I do not understand where all a matter of choice you took)

Rep: (8)
Benomx @ 13.03.19, 20:44*
Put off the application on the phone, when paired with the camera, I take a photo and try it on to see it for quality

In my opinion, the original, so be it. Since the camera settings are set through the app on your phone.
But the laptop may very well come in handy. It put the programMi_Sphere_Camera.Connect the lace on the camera and merge test photos and video. The program will bind them and see.
What is better: when connected to the PC connector immediately check availability and whether the camera is charging, you can better see the details, unnecessarily. stitching on the PC is better than on the phone.
By the way, if you buy without a memory card, be sure to take it with me: the camera does not check without a map.
Yes, and readthispost, there is also a recommendation.

Can someone tell me a new lens on this camera can be somewhere to buy?

Rep: (73)
* Zerver,
Lenses not only a new camera.

* Zerver ,
Tormented himself with this issue, because on one of the one lens scratched mi360 (dropped) :(.
Can, in principle, to sell it for disassembly. Is it possible at all to replace the lens - no idea, not even viewed as a camera and she understands understands or not at all. There is a second camera, so this just yet thrown on the shelf.

Who has had a successful experience MiSphere Converter use on an emulator? I have three emulator pereprobyval at all programa crashes after 15-50 conversion gallery.

Rep: (12)
* andergrin , The free version and the phone crashes

* xStrim ,
I confirm. And pay too many crashes if the packet to throw it. Konverchu small batches.

xStrim @ 18.03.19, 20:17*
the free version and the phone crashes

I have paid version purchased in the Play Market

Rep: (16)
* andergrin ,
I gave up on the emulator stitching large blocks - and not from the fact that flies, but because sometimes it is necessary to correct the horizon of his hands, and a great package - a lot of work on adaptation. Simply too soon to view. And I do not view that photo, which make thousands per session. And from editing on your phone for a long time he refused. Pampering.

Rep: (1469)
K
The curator of the topic is appointedLastRomantik

Rep: (25)
It has information on the global update the application on the first version of the camera. From the message I understood that the current version of the program ceases to work on April 30 and in return will be a new or something like that.
Posted by those support
Attached Image

Post has been editedLastRomantik - 03.04.19, 10:54

* LastRomantik ,
On the screen talking about updating the application to meet the requirements GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection) and no more. I think that in addition to what they have written (namely, the possible loss of their data uploaded to the cloud, and the request to take care and keep on the safe side, all you need to), no further changes will be. At least more than anything there is no question in the image below.

Rep: (9)
* maksimon but what about the major update? :)

Rep: (16)
* Benomx ,
I have to use 360 ​​cameras SunDisk Extreme and Extreme Pro. There were no problems.

Rep: (25)
* Benomx I have the same Xtreme pro and normal flight

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/19, 6:19