> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Your stand-alone telephone.
How many holds charge your unit?
Exactly in the morning to the evening. [ 114 ] ** [48,31%]
2 days. [ 68 ] ** [28,81%]
3 days. [ 4 ] ** [1,69%]
Over 3 days. [ 11 ] ** [4,66%]
Half day. [ 39 ] ** [16,53%]
Total votes: 236

Rep: (64)
Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 Global, RN4X, HMN4X, Mido
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Club owners Redmi Note 4X пїЅ | Discussion camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Configure notifications and background applications for MIUI пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Project treble | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Power consumption and autonomy
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

Useful programs
Wakelock detector- Search for the cause of the device not falling asleep
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
Greenify- Manage background processes.(must have)
ForceDoze- Turning on Doze mode immediately after turning off the screen, turning off motion sensors in Doze mode for greater battery saving.
Power nap- Sony's Stamina power saving mode for all smartphones (Xposed module).
Amplify Pro - Battery Extender- The module allows you to control the charge consumption by controlling the frequency and duration of the awakenings.Instruction
Intelli3G- Automatically switches 2G-3G / 4G modes to save power.

Survey Screenshots
The survey is over 12.05.17
Attached Image

The survey is over 14.08.17
Attached Image

Useful

Making template
    Post design
  1. The hashtag "Here are my usage statistics"
  2. Firmware- [Firmware name] [Firmware version]
  3. Type of use- [Just wear in the front pocket of your pants or talk 24/7] In general, tell me how you use smart.Also indicate the predominant screen brightness. (whether auto-brightness is on or not)
  4. Root access- [Yes / No]
  5. Type of network used- [2G / 3G / 4G]
  6. Disabling applications- [Yes (tell me that you have excluded) / No]
  7. Additional applications to save battery power- [Modules Xposed / Play Market app]
  8. "Screenshots of battery graphics, screen hours"
  9. Subjective impressions about the firmware.

Attention! Please, those who are lecturing his stats autonomy, please add to your post hashtag "Here's my usage statistics" This will help in the search for posts with statistics.

Topics Topikaster -Rayan

Post has been editedRayan - 09.10.19, 13:22
Reason for edit: Removed unnecessary information.

Rep: (63)
ol_lo @ 09.03.20, 04:25*
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon (Post ol_lo # 94122761)

Thanks, of course, but there is no answer to the question ...
someone so fell back to 10.3 and the type of help. I wrote above that I have long been 10.2 and nothing has changed at all.

Rep: (10)
* [HC] HUNTER Also I encountered this problem and after shoveling forum set Accubattery. It turned out that the battery is degraded to 25%. Now I will change the battery. By the way, I have already purchased 8 tons and can not get enough - two days on a single charge.

Rep: (0)
Hello, there is a problem with the battery zhorom, the phone does not fall asleep precisely when the wi-fi, began around January 2020 firmware miui 11 officially. The day with the included wi-fi eats almost all of the battery even without much activity, no wi-fi at 4g internet, the battery lasts for 2 days. I tried to throw off the factory settings, reduce the firmware to miui 10 and flashing through the air, flashing across the fastboot with cleaning of all sections, all else fails. The particular router is independent and at home and work situation is not otlichaetsya.V what could be the problem ?? The whole head is already broke.
Usage statistics enclose.
With wi-fi
Attached Image
Attached Image

Without wi-fi to 4g
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screen with wakelock
Attached Image

Post has been editedReimar777 - 18.03.20, 10:40

Exactly the same problem I have. Per night and eats 30% of the battery ...

Rep: (26)
Phone 2 years. Firmware Lineage OS 16.0 from Lilblinx, the core flow. Autonomy more than satisfied.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Yesterday sewn brick, as it turned out the battery was not full. Now more than 50% does not show the charge as not kept on charging.
I remember Kenzo was something similar - was solved by removing the file rekaveri. Here are manipulated to help ?!

Rep: (28)
It took 2 weeks after installing a new battery:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (30)
Alexander to what version of firmware is best to upgrade, what precisely was not zhorom battery problems? And it stuck for a long time in the stable version 9.2.1.0.
Stoke bootloader locked.

Post has been editedCastle - 08.04.20, 06:24

Rep: (543)
* Castle Higher post look.

* Rayan, So while it's not about higher flow, I mean regular updates over the air.

* Castle , To the last.

* Rayan,
Above all write only about the problems with zhorom maximum of what I see, so it references 10.2 and 10.3, you are about them mean?

* Castle , Yes.

The men who took the new battery, tell me who lives as it has? And which company or which ordered?
Ali honored reviews, reviews 40/60, someone normal, someone dies in 2-5 months (or even less), loses its capacity.
On my mother left 2700mach.

Rep: (5)
Evgeny01 @ 8.04.20, 1:22*
It took 2 weeks after installing a new battery:

Something in their official store at ali in lots of 3 order and review the negative. You take this or I do something wrong I look?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/04/20, 17:07