> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON® WILDLANDS | Playing fun

Rep: (1547)
Attached Image

Official site

Squadsavagemessiahzine.com

PSN Trophies
Ghost Recon® Wildlands HQ
useful links

---------------

Waiting for your suggestions and additions for the cap.

Post has been editedLapik MF - 11.04.17, 12:36

Patch 3.0 (1.05 for PS4)
Attached Image

UPDATE 3: LIST OF CHANGES

Post has been editedLapik MF - 14.04.17, 12:55

Seasonal trials will appear in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post has been editedLapik MF - 14.04.17, 12:24

Rep: (887)
You need 10 friend faces to get in the game AK-12 Network -https: // ghostreconnetw ... e0fd6a3 / Super_ultraCat

UPDATE 4: LIST OF CHANGES

Trailer and details of the free update Tier 1 for Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Attached Image

Ubisoft published a new trailer for Ghost Recon: Wildlands, which told about the new game mode - Tier 1. If you were counting on something really new, but hurry to upset - Tier 1 is something like your coolness scale.

When enabled, the profile page will show your Tier, visible to all players. To raise it, you will need special points that can be earned in the story and additional tasks. As your “Tier” level increases, the level of quests will increase. Maximum “cool” - Tier 1.

YouTube

Ghost Recon: Wildlands players found a hint of a mystical quest

Rep: (0)
Guys who bought discs in Russia, in particular Deluxe Edition, are on the discEnglish (voice acting) is there ?? And then we love to release the game cut, only with Russian.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands - open beta test PvP-mode Ghost War

The open beta test of PvP-mode Ghost War in the game Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands. MBT will last from 09/21/17 to 09/25/2017.

September 19 will be a stream of the regime Ghost War on Twitch

Ghost Recon: Wildlands - new details mode Ghost War

Classes in Ghost War - Part 1: Sentinel, Scout and Sniper

Post has been editedLapik MF - 14.09.17, 12:15

Began preloading PvP mode beta Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Second trailer Ghost Recon: Wildlands dedicated classes in PVP-mode

DIVIDED: GHOST WAR CLASSES PART 2

DIVIDED GHOST WAR: USER GAMES

Third Ghost Recon: Wildlands PVP Trailer Ghost War PVP Mode

Rep: (21)
How is it with you? I look not very active people in this game is playing ... It seems to be successful turned out, no?
question to those in the subject:
How are all the weapons for a single to get? Or just follow the story strictly and then give?
I flew around the locations, found lieutenants, interrogated, and found out where it lay. Then, bypassing the main storyline, flew and collected boxes (with weapons, accessories). But I understand that having already collected 4 locations in this way, I have 10 percent of what can be obtained. Those. it seems that the weapon is taken from somewhere else, because the boxes are hidden less than you can open. Or is it just an impression?

Question 2:
What is the topic with the Predator? Is this addition? Or is it just a set of equipment and weapons for donate?

Post has been editedMAFi0Z0 - 10.01.18, 15:14

MAFi0Z0 @ 01/10/18, 15:13*
How is it with you? I look not very active people in this game is playing ... It seems to be successful turned out, no?

Normal game for the crowd, but like who wanted to have long gone to platinum, but forgot about the game. There is no interest in endgame.

As for the guns, look at the guides on the Internet, which one you want and follow it. The weapon not only in the boxes, but also from the bosses falls, something is available through uplay, something for microtransactions.

StasMan @ 11.01.18, 10:22*
Normal game for the crowd

And even one person comes to me very well. There's also pvp perky.
And about the predator not in the know?

MAFi0Z0 @ 11.01.18, 11:49*
And about the predator not in the know?

Nope, it was already added, interest in the game died away :)

Rep: (2)
MAFi0Z0 @ 01/10/18, 17:13*
What is the topic with the Predator? Is this addition? Or is it just a set of equipment and weapons for donate?

This is how I understood the event, a predator appears in the jungle (from a predator movie), it needs to be filled up, it was not possible to kill it with a basic sniper, I went looking for a better one. There, just for performing certain actions give accessories tattoo, etc. Appears in the basic version of the game, there in the game itself you can see what they give, there’s no weapon.

Rusts1 @ 11.01.18, 20:34*
This is how I understood the event, a predator appears in the jungle

And in what location? Is it in the single? Not quite sure where to look for him.
And I also saw that in the online store they were selling a set of predators. Is it somehow related? There is just a sniper in the set. Very good killer!

Rep: (2)
MAFi0Z0 @ 01.12.18, 13:07*
And in what location? Is it in the single? Not quite sure where to look for him.
And I also saw that in the online store they were selling a set of predators. Is it somehow related? There is just a sniper in the set. Very good killer!

In the single, Caymanes location, with a set of predators is not associated.

Rusts1 @ 11.01.18, 20:34*
you need to fill it up, kill it with a basic sniper until it worked, went looking for better

Yes, do not kill him. Evening it ditched. And I have a normal gun already. I was puzzled, at first I picked up the weapon from the locations, then the main plot.
It was possible to kill only by joining the cooperative. And that, from the fifth attempt took.

They gave a bunch of reses for pumping (7500 each resource). The mask (ugly. The developers failed. They could draw a better picture) with the vision of a predator (replacing the thermal imager), which does not give special advantages (it seemed to me) to be purely fun. But the very idea of ​​such tests I liked! I hope it will be more.

Rep: (0)
Greetings Such a question has matured. On the Internet, there are ready-made save games from the game, for example, with all open arms and a map. Can I upload them to PS4 and how?

Rep: (118)
castroy10 @ 06/28/18 11:40*
Can I upload them to PS4 and how?

NO

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 07:23