[Android] Mi Band Master | An application for working with the Mi Band smart bracelet.

Rep: (437)
Mi Band Master
version: 2.7.7

Last update of the program in the header:11.08.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Great application for working with the Mi Band and Mi Scale smart bracelet

Detailed description:
Mi Band Master - A wonderful application to work with the Mi Band smart bracelet and Mi Scale smart scales. Unimaginable functionality, interesting design, huge potential - all this is collected in the MBM. Now you can use the Mi Band to the maximum!

Pedometer, pulse meter, sleep analysis, smart alarm clock, use of a button (Mi Band 2), full music management (Mi Band 4), notifications of calls, SMS and applications (it is possible to put different notifications on different contacts, applications and even on different people in messengers), displaying information on the screen (messages, caller name), detailed settings, loading of firmware / dials, weather - only a small part of all MBM features.

Mi Band Master can work with all versions of the Mi Band 1 / 1A / 1S / 2/2 HRX / 3/3 NFC / 4/4 NFC and Mi Scale 1/2 bracelet, as well as with the original Mi Fit application or without it.

Download Mi Band Master and experience all the features of the application and the Mi Band smart bracelet!

Before writing a review or a letter with a question / error / problem, read the FAQ, which is located on the Settings page. It is very likely that you will find the answer there.

TRANSFER:
Please help me translate the program into your language.http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/4

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: BLACKNOTE
Developer Website: http://blacknote.top
Application page in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=blacknote.mibandmaster
App Store App Page: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/mi-band-master/id1394215417?mt=8
Project to translate the program into other languages: http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/4

In the subject there is a developer. Please refrain from using this program!

The FAQ is here.

Useful

Download:
Version: 2.7.7 Mi Band Master (XTracer)

Post has been editedXtracer - 11.08.19, 12:40
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (1045)
* vandizel write to the Chinese, can add)

Rep: (1166)
* eldenim I thought such moments can be solved at the program level

Rep: (1301)
Vandizel @ 04/08/17, 11:33*
I thought such moments can be solved at the program level.

Not. Icons are in the bracelet firmware.

Rep: (12)
How to configure the program so that when the phone screen is turned on, notifications from vatsap do not come to the bracelet?

Rep: (227)
Psalmir @ 04/08/2017, 11:45*
How to configure the program so that when the phone screen is turned on, notifications from vatsap do not come to the bracelet?

Remove the checkmark as in the screenshot below.
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
* vandizel , ... why do you need an icon? You’ll configure it in the same way as in the photo, and when a notification arrives, a message icon appears with the inscription "savagemessiahzine.com"(you can also configure from whom the message is - a lot of options)
Attached Image

Rep: (15)
Tell me how to configure the system language in the application?

* Commer , thank. I just bought a bracelet yesterday. The flow of information is large, there is a lot of software. I understand.

* vandizel , in general, the mvm has many possibilities with regard to notifications (in my opinion - the best option available ...). The program is developing, so the best is to come :)

Post has been editedCommer - 08.04.17, 11:54

Rep: (-1)
When installing the version from the market, the bracelet began to fall off! And it doesn’t connect until you run Ble scann. Alpha didn't have that. Mend it

Rep: (239)
* ugol-neba , it didn’t connect automatically in alpha after rebooting, I had to shamanize, and now only ble scanner helps. Some nonsense ...

* Commer , put the text on the program, name or number on calls from SMS. Stubbornly shows the icon. But I still did not buy the PRO version. Phone leeco. Bucket 6.01 ... From MiFit untied. I thought maybe they have a conflict. I'll have to try on another

* vandizel , I still have both myth and mvm (in myth there is a function I need, which is not yet in mvm). MVM is tied through myth. When so, then all items in the two programs should be equally configured. It doesn’t matter which version - so far I have free - everything works correctly

Post has been editedCommer - 08.04.17, 12:43

Rep: (11)
I'm testing. While it causes some confusion, a misunderstanding of how everything works, when Mi Fit is still left on the phone. So far I have to experiment. The authors would write recommendations for this case. Or there should be some clear settings, such as MBM - master, Mi Fit - slave, and vice versa.
I would really like the alarm settings to be somewhere on the main screen of the application, otherwise you have to make a lot of clicks to set a non-repeating alarm clock. Make this option - there will be a big plus in comparison with the same Mi Fit. Well, or at least an alarm widget, or even better a shortcut.

Rep: (19)
How can I remove the application logo from the top panel? The widget under the clock is constantly hanging, when you want to unlock the screen, does it turn off?

Rep: (368)
SpelleS @ 04/08/17, 13:02*
How can I remove the application logo from the top panel?

Hide notifications from the application)

Rep: (6)
Does this program take into account daytime sleep?

* valera19760715 I think she takes into account any dream ... I did not make any settings ...
Just went to bed yesterday in the second hour. It showed even at what point about 2 nights I fell asleep. Apparently in combination - movement + pulse. He understands that he fell asleep and no matter when.

Rep: (3)
Valera19760715 @ 04/08/17, 13:47*
Does this program take into account daytime sleep?

It takes into account. And pretty sure.

Rep: (44)
* valera19760715 , yes, she believes daytime sleep, current just in case on sleep assistant

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 17:25