[Android] Mi Band Master | An application for working with the Mi Band smart bracelet.

Rep: (437)
Mi Band Master
version: 2.7.7

Last update of the program in the header:11.08.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Great application for working with the Mi Band and Mi Scale smart bracelet

Detailed description:
Mi Band Master - A wonderful application to work with the Mi Band smart bracelet and Mi Scale smart scales. Unimaginable functionality, interesting design, huge potential - all this is collected in the MBM. Now you can use the Mi Band to the maximum!

Pedometer, pulse meter, sleep analysis, smart alarm clock, use of a button (Mi Band 2), full music management (Mi Band 4), notifications of calls, SMS and applications (it is possible to put different notifications on different contacts, applications and even on different people in messengers), displaying information on the screen (messages, caller name), detailed settings, loading of firmware / dials, weather - only a small part of all MBM features.

Mi Band Master can work with all versions of the Mi Band 1 / 1A / 1S / 2/2 HRX / 3/3 NFC / 4/4 NFC and Mi Scale 1/2 bracelet, as well as with the original Mi Fit application or without it.

Download Mi Band Master and experience all the features of the application and the Mi Band smart bracelet!

Before writing a review or a letter with a question / error / problem, read the FAQ, which is located on the Settings page. It is very likely that you will find the answer there.

TRANSFER:
Please help me translate the program into your language.http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/4

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: BLACKNOTE
Developer Website: http://blacknote.top
Application page in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=blacknote.mibandmaster
App Store App Page: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/mi-band-master/id1394215417?mt=8
Project to translate the program into other languages: http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/4

In the subject there is a developer. Please refrain from using this program!

The FAQ is here.

Useful

Download:
Version: 2.7.7 Mi Band Master (XTracer)

Post has been editedXtracer - 11.08.19, 12:40
Reason for editing: Updating

Interceptor13 @ 04/08/17, 00:34*
Hey.
How do I turn off heart rate measurement?
Measures every probably 2-3 minutes.

In the status bar, or click on the "+" on the heartbeat page. If it is off there, then check whether the sleep assistant is turned off in the heart rate settings.

Rep: (1204)
* fozema67 ,
Yeah)
Cant.
I broke through all the menus.
It is necessary to do it seems to me in the menu.
Grazi to you.

Rep: (1045)
* XTracer,
He does not see the bracelet. There were no problems with the alpha version. Permissions in miui gave everything.

Rep: (368)
* eldenim , try through BLE Scan, maybe it will help)

Rep: (29)
* Xtracer , Alarms with mifit did not synchronize, they will not disappear from miband memory? Or do you need to reinstall it in mbm?

Or maybe instead of calories, the number of steps taken is indicated on the main screen?)

Vach1 @ 04/08/17, 00:57*
* XTracer, Alarms with mifit did not synchronize, they will not disappear from miband memory? Or do you need to reinstall it in mbm?

They cannot be automatically transferred. Disconnect them first in Mi Fit, then put them in MBM.

Posted on 04/07/2017, 22:07:

WoxiFixs @ 04/08/17, 01:06*
Or maybe instead of calories, the number of steps taken is indicated on the main screen?)

Then it will be possible to choose.

Rep: (263)
I don’t wonder when to wait for the weather ???

* Xtracer , is this useful space planned to be used somehow in the future?
Attached Image

WoxiFixs @ 04/08/17, 01:23*
* XTracer, Is this useful space planned to be used somehow in the future?

Due to the different screen resolutions, this space is very different and it was decided to remove something that was there before) Maybe we’ll remodel it somehow.

Posted on 04/07/2017, 10:25 PM:

Kacheryjka @ 04/08/17, 01:20*
I don’t wonder when to wait for the weather ???

Not in the next updates) We must first do more important things.

Rep: (612)
Not enough icons for Viber. Or looked bad)?

Rep: (10)
And will it be possible to track the weight?

Ts-v-et @ 04/08/17, 01:27*
Not enough icons for Viber. Or looked bad)?

Last in the front row.

Posted on 04/07/2017, 10:32 PM:

Alekssl @ 04/08/17, 01:29*
And will it be possible to track the weight?

Scales are not yet supported, there is no record of weight (schedule) either, but everything will be.

Rep: (3)
I remind those who did not have the Alpha version that there are also widgets)

Rep: (57)
* XTracer,
How to make it display the name of the contact on the bracelet, or else only the number.
ps. contacts Rus, phone language is English, put a tick on translite

Post has been editedKSF000 - 07.04.17, 22:34

Anrico @ 04/08/17, 01:32*
I remind those who did not have the Alpha version that there are also widgets)

There is a screenshot here, so I probably found it) In the alpha test there were none.

Posted on 04/07/2017, 22:34:

KSF000 @ 04/08/17, 01:33*
XTracer,
How to make it display the name of the contact on the bracelet, or else only the number.
ps. contacts rus, phone language english

It is necessary to write down all contact numbers through +7 without spaces or dashes. Later will be automatically translated.

Rep: (3)
XTracer @ 04/07/17, 10:31 PM*
Scales not yet supported

Well, here I’m asking you to make it possible to take readings not only with Mi Smart Scale, but also with bluetooth scales from other manufacturers (Supra, for example);)

Posted on 04/07/2017, 10:38 PM:

[email protected], 10:34 p.m.*
The alpha test did not have them

I had the wrong alpha ??? ))) There were widgets! On the latest versions for sure!) However, you know better)))

Rep: (612)
And how to update the bracelet. It seems that the new firmware has come out, but everything is old with me, I wanted through your application, but I have not found it yet (

* ts-v-et , you can update the firmware by updating Mi Fit)

Rep: (96)
* ts-v-et , through MBM the bracelet is not updated !!! Only through the official app !!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 00:52