[Android] Mi Band Master | An application for working with the Mi Band smart bracelet.

Rep: (437)
Mi Band Master
version: 2.7.7

Last update of the program in the header:11.08.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Great application for working with the Mi Band and Mi Scale smart bracelet

Detailed description:
Mi Band Master - A wonderful application to work with the Mi Band smart bracelet and Mi Scale smart scales. Unimaginable functionality, interesting design, huge potential - all this is collected in the MBM. Now you can use the Mi Band to the maximum!

Pedometer, pulse meter, sleep analysis, smart alarm clock, use of a button (Mi Band 2), full music management (Mi Band 4), notifications of calls, SMS and applications (it is possible to put different notifications on different contacts, applications and even on different people in messengers), displaying information on the screen (messages, caller name), detailed settings, loading of firmware / dials, weather - only a small part of all MBM features.

Mi Band Master can work with all versions of the Mi Band 1 / 1A / 1S / 2/2 HRX / 3/3 NFC / 4/4 NFC and Mi Scale 1/2 bracelet, as well as with the original Mi Fit application or without it.

Download Mi Band Master and experience all the features of the application and the Mi Band smart bracelet!

Before writing a review or a letter with a question / error / problem, read the FAQ, which is located on the Settings page. It is very likely that you will find the answer there.

TRANSFER:
Please help me translate the program into your language.http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/4

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: BLACKNOTE
Developer Website: http://blacknote.top
Application page in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=blacknote.mibandmaster
App Store App Page: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/mi-band-master/id1394215417?mt=8
Project to translate the program into other languages: http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/4

In the subject there is a developer. Please refrain from using this program!

The FAQ is here.

Useful

Download:
Version: 2.7.7 Mi Band Master (XTracer)

Post has been editedXtracer - 11.08.19, 12:40
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (96)
Friends, let's get together and translate MBM into other languages! Let everyone enjoy such a wonderful program :-)

Rep: (1166)
* fozema67 , I can help with Russian: thank_you :: D

Rep: (5)
Constantly writes Synchronization and immediately Not synchronized.

Upd: I deleted the application, deleted the mibandmaster folder, installed again and it worked. Started to sync normally. Maybe due to the fact that he deleted the folder, or maybe because the application version was updated and became 1.0.1.

Post has been editedalmaz8811 - 08.04.17, 23:28
Reason for editing: Everything worked with the new version

Rep: (6)
Almaz8811 @ 04/08/17, 14:56*
Constantly writes Synchronization and immediately Not synchronized.
I support, the same nonsense. In general, I began to think that I was in a hurry to buy the pro version. The program is still very raw.

Rep: (12)
Installed the program, attached to the bracelet directly, synchronization was successful. I went to check the program so that it was more fun to connect wireless headphones. The headphones began to intermittently intermittently sound. I began to check everything by the method of exception. Only after uninstalling the program did everything recover. As a result: the idea is good, but so far damp.

Rep: (6)
* Xtracer , Attached filelog.txt (98.03 KB)

Rep: (2353)
Snoopy123 @ 04/08/17, 00:18*
It seems that everything works fine, but on the Mi band I began to receive messages from vibrations, ships by the icon - I can’t connect to the phone.
I confirm that after losing the connection, for example, I left the phone, the bracelet and MBM cannot reconnect.
If you need some kind of log, I can provide. To reconnect, I had to re-tie the bracelet.
I have Mi Band Master connected via MiFit.

When the connection is restored, the synchronization proceeds normally (when the BT is turned on or if the Mi band is "closer to the body" (C) Mopasan)
Communication disappears - Mi band starts vibrating again (every 15-20 minutes?) With the icon “I can’t connect to the phone”

It is unclear how and how these notifications are turned on / off?

The second day ... APK set from here. Paid the paid version. Initially tied through MiFit. Then he switched to a direct connection. I do not observe dumps, provided that the bracelet and phone are within the room. It was a couple of times, but there were two concrete walls in the signal path .... So I think that everything is fine.

Rep: (44)
* apokrifX ,
ApokrifX @ 04/08/17, 19:27 *
I have Mi Band Master connected via MiFit.

Reconnecting via MiFit, communication is restored with a bang

Rep: (96)
ApokrifX @ 04/08/17, 19:27*
It is unclear how and how these notifications are turned on / off?
Attached Image
the setting "notify about loss of connection" it regulates

Post has been editedfozema67 - 08.04.17, 19:53

Rep: (19)
Today I went for a run, as a result, the GPS showed 6.38km, the bracelet 6.3km, and in Appendix 5.4, why can this be? The number of steps is the same. And I, as someone wrote above, also do not display text, only an icon, although there is the latest firmware.

Rep: (25)
Samsung Note5. Android 7.0
The second version of the bracelet. The flight is normal.
Thanks to the developers.

* Spelles maybe we are favorites :) ... And there is a dependency on the phones. I already had time to reinstall. Icon and that's it.

Rep: (263)
Very strange ... From the kindness of my soul, I decided to put the application 5 stars in the Play Market, I went in, but not in all installed, there is no program! (Installed from the market) I found the search, but there was no point to leave a review, nor to evaluate there! However strange!

SpelleS @ 04/08/17, 20:26*
text is also not displayed, only the icon

I suddenly thought ...
is it possible that the following procedure should be done?
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 - Discussion (Post by kacheryjka # 55605186)

Rep: (2353)
Fozema67 @ 04/08/17, 11:51*
the setting "notify about loss of connection" it regulates
Now I’ll check ...
But MiFit doesn't seem to be like that - am I wrong?

Rep: (108)
Kacheryjka @ 04/08/17, 20:44*
I decided to put the application 5 stars in the Play Store
To evaluate in the market, the application must be installed first from the market :)

Posted on 04/08/2017, 21:07:

Vandizel @ 04/08/17, 9:01 p.m.*
I suddenly thought

This is not necessary already. It is enough to install mod2 version 2.3.0 from lolex and update the firmware and bracelet fonts.

* Bastion , yes, it is ... Delivered 2.4.0 and the text appeared. Thanks for the tip.

Rep: (437)
New version 1.0.1
* Bugs fixed

I will answer the comments in the topic a bit later, until there is time for this, thanks for understanding!

Post has been editedXtracer - 08.04.17, 22:18

Rep: (44)
* Xtracer write changes in the new version

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 10:01 PM