449 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> [Android] Mi Band Master | An application for working with the Mi Band smart bracelet.
Xtracer
Message#1
07.04.17, 19:51
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2009
Check in: 23.06.08
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Snapdragon

Mi Band Master download

Version: 2.5.7

Last update of the program in the header:03.06.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Great application for working with the Mi Band and Mi Scale smart bracelet

Detailed description:
Mi Band Master - A wonderful application for working with the Mi Band smart bracelet and Mi Scale 1/2 smart scales. Unimaginable functionality, interesting design, huge potential - all this is collected in MBM. Now you can use the Mi Band to the maximum!

Pedometer, pulse meter, sleep analysis, smart alarm clock, use of a button, notification of calls, sms, applications, displaying information on the screen, detailed settings, firmware, weather - only a small part of all MBM features.

Mi Band Master can work with all versions of the Mi Band 1 / 1A / 1S / 2/2 HRX / 3/3 NFC bracelet and Mi Scale 1/2, as well as with the original Mi Fit application or without it.

Download Mi Band Master and experience all the features of the application and the Mi Band smart bracelet!

Before writing a review or a letter with a question / error / problem, read the FAQ, which is located on the Settings page. It is very likely that you will find the answer there.

TRANSFER:
Please help me translate the program into your language.http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/4

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: BLACKNOTE
Developer Website: http://blacknote.top
Application page in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=blacknote.mibandmaster
App Store App Page: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/mi-band-master/id1394215417?mt=8
Project to translate the program into other languages: http://mbm.blacknote.top/lang/projects/4

In the subject there is a developer. Please refrain from using this program!

The FAQ is here.

Useful

Download: version 2.5.7 Attached fileMiBandMaster_2.5.7.apk (6.07 MB)

Post has been editedXtracer - Today, 15:51
Reason for editing: Updating
WoxiFixs
Message#2
07.04.17, 20:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2554
Check in: 31.05.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I also liked the program very much at the alpha test stage)

--------------------
One version for the whole world!
maxitrain
Message#3
07.04.17, 20:42
coder
[offline]

Messages 403
Check in: 22.05.12

Now you do not have to use 3 programs at the same time. Thank you for all the work done by XTracer (Andrey Titov) and designers.

--------------------
reznx
Message#4
07.04.17, 20:44
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 13.01.12
Xiaomi Mi 2S

I can not bind my band to the program. It's just not on the lists.
Xtracer
Message#5
07.04.17, 20:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2009

I can not bind my band to the program. It's just not on the lists.

Another program for Mi Band worth? Try in the connected devices on the bluetooth page of the android to click on the pairing.
reznx
Message#6
07.04.17, 20:50
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Xiaomi Mi 2S

* XTracer,Only mi fit. In the phone settings, I tried to bind and untie the device, but the application still does not see it.
UPD. Understood. It turns out in the Mi Fit itself, the bracelet was not tied.

Post has been editedstraik19 - 07.04.17, 20:52
fozema67
Message#7
07.04.17, 20:51
Unknown
[offline]

Messages 677
Check in: 02.11.15
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

Finally, I got the beta version) Alpha was surprised by its stability (the same alpha, they always have a lot of mistakes, but not in this program), I definitely will buy!

Post has been editedfozema67 - 07.04.17, 20:52

--------------------
Xtracer
Message#8
07.04.17, 20:54
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2009

FAQ
1. Why do phone disconnects with a bracelet often occur?
- It is necessary to turn off the power saving of the phone (including third-party programs like Greenify), sometimes adding a program to exceptions is not enough. Fix the program in memory so that it does not unload (there is not on all the firmware, there is exactly on MIUI). Allow the program to work in the background. (also not available on all firmware, Flyme is). Add the program to autoload if it is not done automatically on your system. Other Mi Band programs that run simultaneously with the Mi Band Master may also be affected. Even if you perform all these actions, then MIUI does not guarantee work without breaks, as they have problems with the system in working with Bluetooth.

2. Why can not I find my bracelet in the list of devices for binding?
- On some systems (again, this is mainly MIUI), a standard search cannot always find a bracelet, so it helps to launch a search in the BLE Scanner program, if after the search the bracelet is still not visible, then try connecting to the bracelet in BLE Scanner. Try to enable / disable the Settings option ->Connection ->"Run a search before connecting (may improve or worsen the connection)".

3. Why does the alarm / interval pulse measurement not work?
- Here is similar to paragraph 1.
The only type of alarm clock that works without communication with the phone is the “Alarm clock in a bracelet”; for its operation, it is not necessary to perform all these manipulations from 1 point. On Android 6.0+, the program cannot wake the phone more than once every 9 minutes, which is why interval heart rate measurement does not work at intervals of less than 9 minutes when the phone screen is turned off for a long time. If the phone is on charge, then this restriction is removed and everything will work as specified. Disable the "Do not disturb" mode, since all types of alarms do not work with it, except for "Alarm clock in a bracelet".

4. Why is there no data from Mi Fit in Mi Band Master?
- During the first synchronization with Mi Band, all data that is in the bracelet is downloaded (no more than 40 days), no data from Mi Fit is taken (including settings, so the settings must be set in the Mi Band manually). Mi Band 1 does not know how to repeat the synchronization data, which is why the data only gets into the application in which the synchronization occurred earlier. On Mi Band 2 and Amazfit there is no such thing, you can duplicate data in both applications. Soon there will be synchronization with Google Fit, then you will get all the data from Mi Fit.

5. Why do not notifications from applications work?
- Check if Mi Band Master has access to notifications. On some firmware, you need to turn it on manually with every reboot. If there is access, and notifications still do not come, then try to restart the phone and reinstall the program. For unknown reasons, on some systems, the notification service sometimes crashes and only the reinstallation of the program helps.

6. Why is the SMS / call notification not working?
- Check if there is permission to contacts with Mi Band Master. If at the first start you did not give permission to access contacts, then notifications will not work.

7. Why is the text not displayed on the bracelet screen?
- It is necessary to upload fonts to the bracelet (Settings>Bracelet ->Firmware ->Download fonts). If you have already requested the fonts and the text worked, but then disappeared, then most likely you are using MBM along with Mi Fit, Mi Fit overwritten the settings, which is why the text display function in the bracelet turned off. Together with Mi Fit, this function is problematic to use, since there is a program conflict. A temporary solution is to re-tie the bracelet in MBM every time Mi Fit disables text, the permanent solution is to use without Mi Fit.

8. Why doesn’t a call reset / acceptance work when a button is pressed?
- Check if you have tracking of button presses on the bracelet. Not all versions of Android allow third-party programs for security purposes, so if they do not work, then the only solution is to change the firmware of the phone.

9. Is it possible to update the firmware of the bracelet through the Mi Band?
- Yes, Settings ->Bracelet ->Firmware

10. Why do sleep data differ in Mi Fit and Mi Band?
- We use our own sleep analysis algorithm, since the Mi Fit code is closed and there is no possibility to take this algorithm from them so that everything matches. In addition, Mi Fit does not know how to display more than one dream per day, unlike the Mi Band.

11. Why do the pulse zones have the wrong ranges to which I am used?
- We took the formula for calculating the pulse zones from the adidas site and we believe that it rather correctly shows the pulse zones. Due to the fact that the Mi Band rather distorts the data during the movements, it seems that it is impossible to reach certain areas of the pulse. In fact, if you do not move, the bracelet will show the correct pulse and all zones are perfectly achieved with physical activity. Zones are controlled by 2 parameters: the pulse is at rest and the maximum pulse, both of these parameters can be set in the pulse page settings.

12. Is it possible to use once purchased PRO status on several devices at once?
- Yes, if these devices use one Google account.

13. When using the Mi Band, my phone and bracelet became faster to discharge, what should I do?
- List of functions that accelerate battery drain:
1) Interval pulse measurement (enabled by default, 5 minutes interval)
2) Continuous pulse measurement (measuring the pulse approximately once a second, the bracelet sits very tightly and prevents the phone from falling asleep during the measurements)
3) tracking clicks (sets the minimum connection delay with the phone, because of which the battery of the phone and bracelet quickly sits down)
4) The Settings - Pulse option is enabled - "Measure heart rate automatically without phone"
5) The option Settings - Bracelet - "Bracelet is visible to other devices"
6) The Settings - Steps option is enabled - "Get the number of steps for the current day in real time"
7) The Settings - Bracelet option - "Automatic data synchronization interval" is enabled
Another possible reason: you just installed the program, often go to the page of steps, sleep and the main page, because of which data synchronization starts every time, which puts the battery. Frequent checks of notifications also noticeably lower the battery.

14. My pulse is measured every 2 minutes, but I didn’t include interval pulse measurement, what should I do?
- You have a sleep helper turned on, which automatically measures the pulse every 2 minutes during sleep (or when there is little movement and the bracelet thinks you are sleeping), and you do not need to communicate with the phone, unlike interval and continuous pulse measurements. This sleep assistant is disabled in the Pulse settings page.

15. Why does the program need access to SMS, Contacts, Memory, Phone and Location?
- Contacts - to display the name of the contact, as well as to create notifications to certain contacts
Location - to search for a bracelet on Android 6.0+
Memory (Required) - to store activity data and settings
Phone - to reset and answer a call using the bracelet button
SMS - for SMS notifications, as well as displaying their contents on the bracelet screen

16. Can I fool Google Play and developers with the help of hacking software (Lucky Patcher, Freedom and others)?
- No, any hacking attempts will lead to blocking, which you will not be able to remove yourself.

17. Do you plan to reduce or increase the value of PRO status?
- No, in the near future the price will remain the same (149 rubles).

18. What is the difference between PRO and FREE version?
FunktsiyaFREEPROReklamaEstNetSvetlaya temaNetEstKolichestvo notifications prilozheniya2BeskonechnoKolichestvo notifications sms2BeskonechnoKolichestvo notifications zvonki2BeskonechnoKolichestvo notifications sobytiya1BeskonechnoKolichestvo alarms / reminders / taymerov3BeskonechnoMinimalny measurement interval pulse in interval rezhime5 minut15 sekundMaksimalnoe time pulse measurements in continuous rezhime5 minutBeskonechnoPodrobnaya information about sleep / steps / clicks pulse7 dneyLyuboy denOtslezhivanie knopki20 nazhatiyBeskonechnoVyvod the name of the song on the bracelet screen

19. Can I add my own icons to the bracelet or display the day of the week in Russian?
- No, this is embedded in the firmware, and only the manufacturer can edit it.
UPD: Already we can:Xiaomi Mi Band 2 - Discussion
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 - Discussion

20. After working with MBM I can not tie a bracelet back to Mi Fit, what should I do?
- Perform the following steps:
1) Untie the bracelet in MBM or remove the MBM.
2) Run Mi Fit.
3) Untie the bracelet there, if it is now attached.
4) Tie a bracelet in Mi Fit again. Some have a problem with this item, Mi Fit cannot find a bracelet. Try to restart bluetooth, place the bracelet as close as possible to the phone and start the search again. If the bracelet is not located for a long time, then try to erase the Mi Fit data and log in to your account again, and then try the binding again. It also helps launch the scan in the program BLE Scanner.
!!! Each item is important, you can not skip any of them to solve the problem.

There are two reasons for this problem:
1) You incorrectly linked the bracelet in MBM. If you want to use both MBM and Mi Fit at the same time, then DO NOT need to choose the authorization method "Own authorization", you need to choose "Authorization through Mi Fit"
2) You deleted Mi Fit, but did not untie the bracelet there, after which the MBM selected the authorization method “Own authorization”, and then you installed Mi Fit again, which left the old binding, which is no longer valid, as the authorization key has changed, but After all, Mi Fit does not know that the bracelet was tied to a third-party program.

21. Why when calling / sms only the contact number is displayed, not the name?
- The numbers in the address book must be entered via the country code (for example, +79996661115). If the number is recorded after 8, the program will not be able to find the name by number.

22. Why after the alarm goes off at the set time after 10 minutes does it work again?
- The built-in alarm clock in the bracelet (Alarm type in the bracelet alarm clock) is automatically activated again after 10 minutes if you have not made enough movements so that the bracelet will realize that you are awake. This is not regulated by the program and does not turn off.

23. What should I do if, after purchasing PRO status, I’m still writing FREE status?
- Disable Google Play emulators such as Lucky Patcher and Freedom, if they exist. Reboot your phone. Sometimes the purchase does not immediately appear on the server, so you need to restart the phone after a while.

24. How to flash custom fonts? (Mi Band 2)
- Click Settings ->Bracelet ->Firmware ->Download the firmware from the file ..., then select the font file with the .ft extension. Only for PRO users.

25. What events (intent) can I catch in Tasker?
1) mb2_tapN - When you click on the button of the bracelet. Instead of N, the number of clicks.
2) mb2_mute_call - When you mute a call from a bracelet button.
3) mb2_end_call - At the end of a call from the bracelet button.
4) mb2_answer_call - When answering a call from a bracelet button.
5) mb_start_charging - At the start of charging the bracelet.
6) mb_stop_charging - When removed from charging the bracelet.

26. How to change the delay between parts of the text on custom firmware?
- Some custom firmware have a modified time display text on the screen of the bracelet (the default is 4 seconds). Due to the fact that MBM sends parts with a delay of 7 seconds, there will be loss of parts on firmware with a delay of more than 7 seconds, so you need to set your own. If your custom firmware has a display time of 8 seconds, then create the file mibandmaster / custom_text_delay.txt and write 8000 there. The time is specified in milliseconds. There should be nothing in the file except a number.

27. Binding bracelet flies after reboot
- Try turning on / off the Settings option ->Connection ->"Run a search before connecting (may improve or worsen the connection)".
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 18.06.18, 19:03
reznx
Message#9
07.04.17, 20:56
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Xiaomi Mi 2S

* XTracer,
I tied a mi fit and my band, the master immediately saw the bracelet.
Commer
Message#10
07.04.17, 20:58
Local
[online]

Messages 278
Check in: 06.01.08

* Xtracer, I don’t give up the myth yet, just because there is no way to control weight in the Mm ... As soon as it appears, immediately the myth goes to the furnace :)
Xtracer
Message#11
07.04.17, 20:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2009

XTracer, I still don’t give up the myth just because of the fact that there is no way to control weight in the Mm ...

It will be soon.
fozema67
Message#12
07.04.17, 21:00
Unknown
[offline]

Messages 677
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

* Xtracer, how soon will you synchronize with Google Fit? I do not delete mi Fit only due to synchronization. Add-delete)

--------------------
Xtracer
Message#13
07.04.17, 21:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2009

fozema67 @ 08.04.17, 00:00*
XTracer, how soon will you synchronize with Google Fit? I do not delete mi Fit only due to synchronization. Add-delete)

As soon as I understand it, most likely in the near update.
reznx
Message#14
07.04.17, 21:05
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Xiaomi Mi 2S

* XTracer,
Now the question is how to still buy the pro version? Maybe I'm so Krivorukov, but when I click "Purchase PRO", nothing happens.

Post has been editedstraik19 - 07.04.17, 21:07
Fajyz1965
Message#15
07.04.17, 21:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 17.03.17
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Got PRO, thanks for the job.
P.S. But bracelets are on the way: D
Xtracer
Message#16
07.04.17, 21:19
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2009

Straik19 @ 04/08/17, 00:05*
Now the question is how to still buy the pro version? Maybe I'm so Krivorukov, but when I click "Purchase PRO", nothing happens.

What country? The purchase is not activated immediately in all. Google play installed? Try to reboot.
seednick
Message#17
07.04.17, 21:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 167
Check in: 22.10.12
DEXP Ixion ML 4.5

And what are the buns from the paid version?

And how to set up your own synchronization so that VMM can work without Mifit?

--------------------
"When around the" Russians ", we remain Russian !!!"
fozema67
Message#18
07.04.17, 21:29
Unknown
[offline]

Messages 677
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

* seednick, settings>authorization method>own

--------------------
Xtracer
Message#19
07.04.17, 21:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2009

Seednick @ 04/08/17, 00:28*
And what are the buns from the paid version?

When using the free version, you will find situations where you will need the PRO) The list will be later.
interceptor13
Message#20
07.04.17, 21:34
Banned
[offline]

Messages 3170
Check in: 03.01.16
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

* Xtracer,
Hey.
How do I turn off heart rate measurement?
Measures every probably 2-3 minutes.

--------------------
Galaxy S7 Club and S7 Edge 4

Samsung knows it ©
fozema67
Message#21
07.04.17, 21:34
Unknown
[offline]

Messages 677