Chuwi lapbook 12.3 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 12.3 "| Intel Apollo lake N3450 | 6GB

Rep: (81)
Chuwi lapbook 12.3 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 12.3 "| Intel Apollo lake N3450 | 6GB | Dual band WiFi: 2.4G / 5G
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Specifications
Model пјљ Chuwi lapbook 12.3
CPU: Intel Apollo lake N3450 processor
Screen: 12.3 inch retina screen
Resolution: 2736 * 1824
Storage: 6G RAM + 64G ROM
Dual band WiFi: 2.4G / 5G
additional information
Information from the manufacturer and free translation.

Many well-known models - the new CHUWI LapBook 14.1 with a diagonal of 14.1 inches, as well as the time-tested laptop CHUWI LapBook 15.6.
Product line updates occur at Chuwi very, very fast. And now, rather, towards the end of the month, a new product comes out, which will appeal to lovers of small sizes - Chuwi begins to produce a 12.3-inch notebook line.

About the new product is known that the Lapbook 12.3, will be equipped with an Intel Apollo Lake N3450 processor, the same as their older brother lapbook 14.1. And both of them support dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4G / 5G.

In addition to the general touches in the external video, the laptop will be quite different from their brothers. Firstly, the speed is greatly increased, because in the Chuwi lapbook 12.3 laptop, 6 GB of RAM and a high-speed internal SSD of 64 GB were installed. In addition, if the model Chuwi lapbook 14.1 had a display resolution of 1920 * 1080 (FullHD), then the new Chuwi lapbook 12.3 will receive an incredible resolution, for its size - as much as 1736 * 1824 - this is actually more than in comparison with the Macbook.

There is a good phrase that Great minds think alike. Chuwi lapbook 12.3 is on the same level with a Macbook not only in terms of design, thickness, but also as a display - because Chuwi is made using Retina technology. According to the manufacturers of Macbook, the quality should be in everything, for example, when viewing photos, on the display of Chuwi lapbook 12.3, each photo will be bright and juicy, and the letters, when viewing the news, will not blur, but will have crystal clarity.

The debut of the laptop is scheduled for the end of April, and then we can already say with certainty how cool this novelty will be, but the stated characteristics already say a lot.

Chances are a laptop for a laptop in a laptop and a laptop in it.
And today, they want to publish lapbook 12.3.

Intel Apollo lake N3450 processor what you’ve learned about lapbook 12.3. 2.4G / 5G dual band wifi support.

Besides the similar gene, lapbook 12.3 makes itself out with something upgraded. For starters, lapbook 12.3 6 plus lap ROM lap lap 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 plus plus plus 6 6 plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus on lapbook 14.1 and head right straight to 2736 * 1824 resolution, compared with Macbook as well.

Great minds do think alike. Chuwi lapbook 12.3. You probably wonder what retina screen with 2736 * 1824 resolution do good to you?
Well, as for the Macbook claims, a gorgeous retina display brings you into focus. Nearly 5 million pixels,
chuwi lapbook 12.3 will for sure render each letter with crystal clarity. A bold visual experience.

This is a stunning lapbook 12.3 will make it debut. What do you think of such a lapbook from Chuwi?

Purchase
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 13.12.17, 13:50

Rep: (13)
In general, I am also satisfied with the result, although it is not 100%. I just searched the replacement until I found this one. It was necessary to take into account the form factor and voltage - in the end, there are not so many options (

Rep: (4)
And who on how long the battery in the device is swollen?
When is preparing a collective farm?

Creadus @ 03/10/19, 16:58*
And who on how long the battery in the device is swollen?
When is preparing a collective farm?

I took my 2 laptops in the area of ​​November 2017 (I took Ali in the official store; it was a couple of weeks before me).

The bottom line is that I’m exploiting - the battery swelled after a year and a half (unfortunately I didn’t notice right away). The second is used by mom - everything is normal with the battery.

Post has been editedopossum74 - 11.03.19, 16:18

Rep: (2)
* opossum74
Did you often take him to hibernation?

As a rule, I shatdaunlyu (our laptop loads quickly enough, well, and the extra reset also does not hurt), rarely hibernation (I disable hibernation to close the lid even at home), on the contrary my mother has hibernation in priority.

Posted on 03/18/2019, 19:23:

I think it’s still a matter of fact that our laptop, if it is enough to load it to warm up (when on charge) + I first had an SSD (it’s not dead yet) - it added temperature. As a result, the battery is likely to overheat and the reaction went.

Rep: (79)
Opossum74 @ 03/18/19, 19:20*
I think it’s still a matter of fact that our laptop, if it is enough to load it to warm up (when on charge) + I first had an SSD (it’s not dead yet) - it added temperature. As a result, the battery is likely to overheat and the reaction went.
I also think so, so I use it in light mode, I do not trust this laptop. : ph34r:

Opossum74 @ 03/18/19, 19:20*

And why did you load him so?

And why did you load him so?

I have a virtual machine (Virtual Box on a Windows host, which is a laptop), Linux is running on it, it is being compiled (system libraries C / C ++), which can take about 10-12 hours.
At the same time, both the processor and the disk are loaded (I have a separate SSD for 512Gb in the M2 socket) - so sometimes, even with a full battery, I work from the network (so that the performance is higher).

The SSD itself was not initially chosen very well, since He was quite smart, but he was warming up to 70-80 degrees - as a result, I lived with a SSD for half a year, until I thought to buy a separate stand for cooling down.

As a result, I took another SSD (on a different type of memory) when the heated SSD died (after about a year of work). The new SSD is of course a bit slower than the previous one (although this is noticeable only by the tests), but it does not heat up like the previous one.

I also think so, so I use it in light mode, I do not trust this laptop

And I, on the contrary, just took the laptop in order to kill him was not sorry))) Therefore, it is actively used - and I must say that so far only the battery failed - but the replacement was not that bad (it has the only negative that it is not immediately possible to understand how real the battery is charged, but at the same time, if there is time - in an hour somewhere, everything returns to normal).

Post has been editedopossum74 - 20.03.19, 10:36

* opossum74
It is clear, of course, the scenario is difficult for this laptop ...
Did you not see what AIDA64 (% of battery wear) showed or powercfg with a bloated battery?

By BatteryCare, wear was 0%.
But it was bloated (I did not immediately see it, I walked with swollen banks for about three months).

Post has been editedopossum74 - 23.03.19, 11:24

Rep: (32)
Dak what turns out, the battery is nowhere to buy?
Need to fence a collective farm? : rolleyes:
Also, if you put the SSD, the overheating of the battery will accelerate?

Posted on 03/26/2019 10:23 AM:

Shl. Then it is probably better to find a slightly faster micro SD card?

norrest @ 03/26/19 10:22*
Dak what turns out, the battery is nowhere to buy?
Need to fence a collective farm?

I did not find at all - there is another option to look for banks and solder only them.

Also, if you put the SSD, the overheating of the battery will accelerate?

It’s better to do nothing without warming up - perhaps this case has accelerated the swelling, and perhaps it hasn’t affected in any way.

Here isSSD, which was.
Here isSSDwhich was taken as a substitute.

All SSDs are 512Mb in size.

Shl. Then it is probably better to find a slightly faster micro SD card?

SSD and micro SD are different things. SSD is faster.

Rep: (32)
About the micro SD taste, I, as an option, voiced ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 10:23