Chuwi lapbook 12.3 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 12.3 "| Intel Apollo lake N3450 | 6GB

Rep: (81)
Chuwi lapbook 12.3 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 12.3 "| Intel Apollo lake N3450 | 6GB | Dual band WiFi: 2.4G / 5G
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Specifications
Model пјљ Chuwi lapbook 12.3
CPU: Intel Apollo lake N3450 processor
Screen: 12.3 inch retina screen
Resolution: 2736 * 1824
Storage: 6G RAM + 64G ROM
Dual band WiFi: 2.4G / 5G
additional information
Information from the manufacturer and free translation.

Many well-known models - the new CHUWI LapBook 14.1 with a diagonal of 14.1 inches, as well as the time-tested laptop CHUWI LapBook 15.6.
Product line updates occur at Chuwi very, very fast. And now, rather, towards the end of the month, a new product comes out, which will appeal to lovers of small sizes - Chuwi begins to produce a 12.3-inch notebook line.

About the new product is known that the Lapbook 12.3, will be equipped with an Intel Apollo Lake N3450 processor, the same as their older brother lapbook 14.1. And both of them support dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4G / 5G.

In addition to the general touches in the external video, the laptop will be quite different from their brothers. Firstly, the speed is greatly increased, because in the Chuwi lapbook 12.3 laptop, 6 GB of RAM and a high-speed internal SSD of 64 GB were installed. In addition, if the model Chuwi lapbook 14.1 had a display resolution of 1920 * 1080 (FullHD), then the new Chuwi lapbook 12.3 will receive an incredible resolution, for its size - as much as 1736 * 1824 - this is actually more than in comparison with the Macbook.

There is a good phrase that Great minds think alike. Chuwi lapbook 12.3 is on the same level with a Macbook not only in terms of design, thickness, but also as a display - because Chuwi is made using Retina technology. According to the manufacturers of Macbook, the quality should be in everything, for example, when viewing photos, on the display of Chuwi lapbook 12.3, each photo will be bright and juicy, and the letters, when viewing the news, will not blur, but will have crystal clarity.

The debut of the laptop is scheduled for the end of April, and then we can already say with certainty how cool this novelty will be, but the stated characteristics already say a lot.

Chances are a laptop for a laptop in a laptop and a laptop in it.
And today, they want to publish lapbook 12.3.

Intel Apollo lake N3450 processor what you’ve learned about lapbook 12.3. 2.4G / 5G dual band wifi support.

Besides the similar gene, lapbook 12.3 makes itself out with something upgraded. For starters, lapbook 12.3 6 plus lap ROM lap lap 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 plus plus plus 6 6 plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus on lapbook 14.1 and head right straight to 2736 * 1824 resolution, compared with Macbook as well.

Great minds do think alike. Chuwi lapbook 12.3. You probably wonder what retina screen with 2736 * 1824 resolution do good to you?
Well, as for the Macbook claims, a gorgeous retina display brings you into focus. Nearly 5 million pixels,
chuwi lapbook 12.3 will for sure render each letter with crystal clarity. A bold visual experience.

This is a stunning lapbook 12.3 will make it debut. What do you think of such a lapbook from Chuwi?

Purchase
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 13.12.17, 13:50

Rep: (8)
* Wladen, Do they have 12/13 '' only Hi13?

Rep: (0)
* Whoareyou Power Line 14.1
It has a body like 13 inches

* Wladen, There seems to be a matrix with highlights + 4GB of RAM

Rep: (0)
* Whoareyou,
Yes, I myself have understood that different ...

How many digs - I understood there are no alternatives to xiaomi. Save and save again.

* Martinirus2000, cube ai35 is a new alternative, but more expensive.
But the percent is fresher and 8GB of RAM

However, this is not a myth)http: //www.cnx-softwar...to-256-gb-ssd-storage/
$ 349 in May

Rep: (55)
* VCepesh2,
There is a difference. Super resolution screen, with which Linux may have problems. At least there were complaints.

Rep: (1)
Zampers - neochen

Strongly disagree, the Jumper EZbook 3 Pro on the assembly is no worse than chew, and now it has almost no competitors at the promotional price of $ 220 (with almost 200 cashbacks).
He bought a jumper from the first batch and was very pleased with it, ordered the second one.
For the price of $ 350, this lapbook makes no sense to take it. He will have an advantage only in a good matrix, but it’s not yet a fact that the process / vidyuhi will be enough for retina.

Rep: (39)
Whoareyou @ 04/13/17, 10:33*
can three triggers be made to work in dual channel mode?
There are two mikruhi samsung of 3 gig, as in the jumper pro ...

* volodiaz and the boards are the same?

Posted 05/17/2017 00:59:

* galead and on 220 ssd?

Rep: (39)
* Whoareyou I do not know about the entire board, perhaps. And the memory is exactly the same, it is used in top smartphones ...

Whoareyou @ 05.16.17, 23:57*
Galead, But on 220 ssd?

In the current description there is no slot, but now the warehouses are empty at the girbest and theoretically can come with a slot.

If it will cost on the starting sale of pre-order for Ali as well as the Jumper Ezbook 3 Pro on the pre-order of $ 220-250, I will buy it and sell the jumper.

For $ 349 is already expensive, with only two advantages that are not needed by everyone, compared to Jumper (high resolution retina 2k and probable Ubuntu)
Chuwi needs to lower the price, compete, and then there will be high sales. The brand is still more famous, the community has more owners than Jumper. But it turned out that they did not have time and the target audience chose an Ezbook.

If Chuwi does not lower the price, buyers will choose an Ezbook 3 Pro, since Jumper has a decent product for a more reasonable price. Battery a little more.

Chuwi small reviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwiVok8JukA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwP_PwEiD1Q

Post has been editedLord howe - 23.05.17, 12:35

* Lord Howe, + AC module, I hope, not as kosyachny as in the jumper)

Rep: (3)
Frames wide and glossy screen, as for me this is garbage ...

Rep: (24)
I do not understand, but does he have a touch screen?

Rep: (6)
Whoareyou @ 04/29/17, 02:05*
$ 349 in May

If you search, you can already findmore attractiveprice tag.

If you search, you can already find a more attractive price tag.

but not a divorce, officially the start of sales has not yet begun.
Also wondering what to take, so that the iron was lucky, and not only marketing advertising was.

Rep: (7)
I remember prestigio 11.6 and 14 inches on atom z3735g / f, sometimes gave out strange sudden glitches and jambs, hangs (there was more driver problems, fixed over time)
So I think it is worth choosing by stability chuwi or ezbook
I would wait a little after the start of sales - the people will catch (or not catch) the first bugs and jambs, and + the price will be lower, at the very beginning it will probably be higher than later
P.s. But in general, why such a resolution on a small screen? Imitation of Maca? You can even work on it with graphics at least
Such permission seems too. Only the battery will sit down faster

Post has been editedSaintLight - 02.06.17, 19:15
Reason for editing: 1

I remember prestigio 11.6 and 14 inches on atom z3735g / f, sometimes gave out strange sudden glitches and jambs, hangs (there was more driver problems, fixed over time)
So I think it is worth choosing by stability chuwi or ezbook
I would wait a little after the start of sales - the people will catch (or not catch) the first bugs and jambs, and + the price will be lower, at the very beginning it will probably be higher than later
P.s. But in general, why such a resolution on a small screen? Imitation of Maca? You can even work on it with graphics at least
Such permission seems too. Only the battery will sit down faster

Is there a performance boost of 6 gigs, or 4 enough with this process and graphics?
it is clear that it depends on the applications, but still.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 10:55