> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

223 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Redmi 4X - Accessories | Smartphone, 5 "
Poll
What is the current protection on your screen?
Ordinary glass [ 320 ] ** [26,02%]
Full size glass [ 571 ] ** [46,42%]
Normal film [ 254 ] ** [20,65%]
Full-size film [ 85 ] ** [6,91%]
Total votes: 1230

Message#1
05.04.17, 22:42
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 148
Check in: 18.08.10
ZTE Blade Q Lux 4G

Accessories forXiaomi Redmi 4X
PictureXiaomi Redmi 4X
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | MIUI firmware � | Custom firmware � | Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 4X �

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Glasses
Films
Covers
Accessories
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedMgalex - 12.11.18, 19:08
Reason for editing: For lovers constantly lubricate something
Felismanul
Message#2
06.04.17, 09:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1087
Check in: 27.06.10
Cube iWork1X

Pzoz has arranged for me so far. The daughter (she pasted to me) says that Nilkin is arranging her on Redmi 3 (for more than half a year with him), despite the negative in the 4 / 4pro theme (but she has a flat screen on the triple, here is just the whole incident, many are looking for perfect beauty where it is not easy to find it, if I had been very puzzled by sticking a 2.5D glass sticker, it would probably be better to take a simple four).
Deshmanskoe dovesochnoe from Xiaomi Online Store (I wrote earlier) in the trash immediately gone.

Posted on 04/06/2017 09:42:

I have been waiting for a long time when a bumper made of genuine leather appears, described in a common topic for fours (although I have not found a reasoned confirmation that it is leather). And now I went to the store, and saw that for 4Xappeared, with the book, for me is relevant.
Considering that bumpers with such an invoice (yuft) cost much less than similar ones made of smooth cowhide, we can assume that it is a pig (and not a claimed cow) or pressed leather (although yuft should always be cheaper than smooth, that's right). In any case, better than dermantin.
There are no reviews, for other models, too - a cover, apparently, a completely new one. Reviews on the originally sought-after bumper from a similar yufti (selectively looked at several models) - all positive (only one out of a couple of ten responded said that it was not leather, but still good).
Bought without hesitation (black), well, then we'll see what he is good for.
upd. The price is now 750, but I managed to buy the stock for 570.

Post has been editedFelismanul - 09.04.17, 21:26

--------------------
Philips Savvy DB - Siemens C35i - Siemens MT50(+ a bunch of patches) - Siemens M55 (+ a bunch of patches) - Siemens CX65 (+ a bunch of patches) - Nokia E61 - Nokia N81 - Samsung L870 (Symbian v9.3) - Nokia E72 - Amoi N850 - Xiaomi Redmi 4X
CoValent
Message#3
06.04.17, 13:16
User
[offline]

Messages 98
Check in: 02.10.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 3G (2014)

what does mean

D, dimension = "dimension". Numbers before "D" are the number of "measurements" used.

2D - "flat" glass, in which any edge of the convergence of any face (surface) is cut at an angle of 90 degrees. Not that it was cutting hands, but not too comfortable.

3D - "volumetric" glass, which has a bend of the main face. Example - Samsung Edge, etc.

2.5D - "flat" glass, in which the main face goes down to the screen with a significant edge, which gives comfort to the sliding fingers.

Attached Image

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 09.04.17, 00:41
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler
katynmbdr
Message#4
17.04.17, 16:59
USER from USSR
[offline]

Messages 3901
Check in: 17.12.12
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

Has comehybrid tpu bumper.
All the cuts are in place, I sat down like a glove, with the face-down position, the screen does not touch a flat surface (I don’t know what the protective glass will be, there isn’t glass yet).
I used this on the Mi5 - only positive emotions.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Mote 3 6/128 - MIUI 9.5 Global 9.5.4.0 (NCHMIFA)
Sroden
Message#5
19.04.17, 17:11
Local
[online]

Messages 271
Check in: 06.08.14
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Yesterday I received a cover. Firm "Nillkin", black. Very pleasant and in appearance and to the touch. To the best of hard. At the same time in the hand is fixed clearly, does not slip. Side faces - smooth, but not slippery plastic. The back side is embossed, it is clearly fixed in the hand, and this is even without a phone. So from this point of view, everything is OK. Satisfied. Delivery from order to receipt 14 days.
P.S. Yes, and the phone does not graze the rear - already at customs.
Here is a photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedSroden - 19.04.17, 18:01
Reason for editing: Added photo

--------------------
Lenovo S660 - Xiaomi Redmi 4X Black 3/32 GV
TheGoliaf
Message#6
22.04.17, 23:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 216
Check in: 26.11.16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition

Got a bumper today. Which is half the people ordered. Honestly not very satisfied in terms of the quality of protection. So there is no dispute. kind of nice. in hand normally lies. Rubber soft. But from the bumper waiting for the thickness of the rubber and good protection. And I don’t understand the meaning of the thin bumper. So I will look for another, ideally by typehttps: //www.aliexpress...mpact/32606993549.html. Here it is gorgeous. At 4x would find.
Attached photo of black bumper. All holes converge. Wearing without problems is also removed. The sensor is also convenient to use. Even better, I would say it has become. The finger slides finds a notch and there it is)
The rim protrudes 1.5-2 mm.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAleks.74 - 23.04.17, 16:29
Reason for editing: Rules of the section "Android - Devices" P. 3.4.
artikal44
Message#7
25.04.17, 11:29
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 02.10.13

IMHO is the best case in my opinion. Black is also good, but gray for real aesthetes. In live, you can look at the notes from the same seller in the reviews. Photos from 4ki usual
https: //www.aliexpress...636-9079c46e94f6&tpp=1

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
fly441
Message#8
27.04.17, 09:20
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 29.11.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Hello colleagues!
Yesterday I received these two protective covers for 2 of my 4x: 1 -
https://al.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.njvipk
2 -
https://al.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.njvipk
The second in black.
Very pleased with the purchase.
The first is silicone, transparent. For those who wish to slightly protect their smart from scratches, but at the same time retaining its overall dimensions, the appearance has practically not changed and has not lost, IMHO, its attractiveness. Smart conveniently and confidently in the hand. All technological holes exactly match. The hem, on the perimeter, stands very little above the glass.
The second is black. I’ll say right away that the weight has increased in the phone)) This is, to a greater extent, due to the built-in metal plate that protects the screen. Also, in the hand it is held more confidently and more reliably, it will not slip, the mass is added. Yes, and somehow it became calmer for your smart))) All technological holes, also coincide completely. Execution, in my opinion, perfect.
The product came to me in Kiev for 13 days from the date of payment. The courier delivered straight to the apartment.
The result - I am satisfied. : rolleyes:
maxkutkin
Message#9
29.04.17, 11:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 654
Check in: 11.08.10
Doogee Mix 2

Such a cover came
Attached Image

130r, good print. Plastic.
Looks on the phone as poured.

Post has been editedmaxkutkin - 29.04.17, 11:45

--------------------
MOTOROLA V2260->Motorola v280 SLVRcam->siemens a60->motorola c115->Nokia n70->Rover PC Q6->nokia 6120c->samsung galaxy spica->HTC Diamond->samsung monte bar->acer liquid mini->SE Vivaz->highscreen cosmo + HTC TyTNII->motorola milestone->Droid x360 + copy of HTC one X->THL w7s->Lenovo K860
clevv
Message#10
01.05.17, 22:05
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 12.07.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

The cover came here, I boughthere

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

graver074
Message#11
02.05.17, 13:09
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 02.05.17
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

back cover
https: //www.aliexpress....99645494-07067-VnYZvQVf

Post has been editedgraver074 - 02.05.17, 13:10
Kurdalagon
Message#12
02.05.17, 20:54
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 10.09.11

Still, I decided to stick PZOZ glass out of this box, glass with a good oleophobic coating, the black frame of the glass went exactly on the screen, this is from pluses, from minuses it is for those who argued saying that the edges of the glass bend and everything lays perfectly on 2.5d glass Here is a photo of perfectly fitted glass, as well as on the screen in the center of the "oil" stain, because of the air under the glass, the glass who does not know is glued only on the black edges.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 02.05.17, 21:50
edikxp
Message#13
03.05.17, 13:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 539
Check in: 09.04.07
HTC HD2

This phone has a scratching glass, I didn’t even carry it on the street, I only rubbed it on my clothes, and after a week, by the light of a flashlight, there are already micro scratches.
That's why I’ve got a lot of experience gluing glass onto these fucking 2.5 D glasses. Transparent is probably not normal, so I ordered a glass with black frames.
You need to glue with a bumper on, so at least you can feel the dimensions. It is necessary to glue with a jeweler's accuracy and an absolute clean surface. Since the adhesive side of them is only where the black frame, then the glass does not stick very much. Therefore, a millimeter to the right or left, and you will have it peel off when you press the volume buttons or if you hold it tightly in your hand, as a result, it can generally disappear.
Took this case, and there is also glass, well, it’s just that it’s all right, it’s even a small margin on the right for pressing the volume buttons)

There is a question, do all such glasses have sensory points? Of course, you can get used to it, but they are straining in the sun) The lady already needs to give the phone and so that at least some glass was in her bag after a year, the screen will be terrible)
Couple of photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In short, I will wait for the transparent glass, if the dimensions are somewhere 62-63 mm in width, then it should be without an air gap, I do not want to use any liquids, I do not trust them)

Post has been editededikxp - 03.05.17, 14:00

--------------------
HTC HD2>Nokia e52>Jiayu F1>Dooge x5 - Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Felismanul
Message#14
03.05.17, 17:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1087
Cube iWork1X

Kurdalagon @ 05/03/17, 20:07*
The PZOZ glass glued yesterday, today it safely fell off, slightly hooking the protruding edge to the edge of the pocket. Apparently on a curved screen or a film or cut glass.

Month, as pasted (or rather, not himself, my daughter pasted me) Pzoz. Reportedafter the stickerandtwo weeks later.
Now the new photo report, already in the normal bumper (finally, a month and a half was driving). With glass, everything is still in order, despite the active use and wearing of overalls in pockets (the last months are often at the construction site, in plastering and brick dust). I can’t be deceived, I can fall off and peel off at any moment (as the film on MiBand2 fell off after 10 days, when it was pulled out of the bracelet for charging, after which I ordered a set of 6 films at once, but I think it will be a permanent consumer just to start).
A tarpaulin holster came to the belt with a bumper for work. The phone is freely placed there and easily pulled out, while not hanging out. Probably fit and being dressed in a leather case-book, which tomorrow at the post office I collect.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedFelismanul - 03.05.17, 17:59

--------------------
Philips Savvy DB - Siemens C35i - Siemens MT50(+ a bunch of patches) - Siemens M55 (+ a bunch of patches) - Siemens CX65 (+ a bunch of patches) - Nokia E61 - Nokia N81 - Samsung L870 (Symbian v9.3) - Nokia E72 - Amoi N850 - Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Felismanul
Message#15
04.05.17, 17:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1087
Cube iWork1X

What does "everything" mean?
In my understanding, this is a book or flip.
Such as,This oneleather book (received today):
Attached Image

In the reviews, it seems, was not mistaken, the seller did not lie about the skin.

upd. In the evening, he applied a thin layer of yellow wax to the skin on the case (for many years I used to periodically process all my bags and belts). Overnight soaked completely, i.e. the greasy luscious layer disappeared (an argument in favor of natural leather). He rubbed a velvet ribbon, a small gloss appeared (but not shine, the skin was not smooth, just such a look should be). The smell of wax was weathered, the smell of the skin remained (but I don’t say about it that this is a sign of skin, the Chinese could have treated dermantin with something).
Looks solid. The edges are stitched, with a neat little seam (time will show the quality of the threads). The tan inside is the PU, and so it is stated. The fact that the photo seems to be a pocket for a business card-credit card - you can pick up something a little smaller than a business card, but rather it’s just a fancy smiley, such as a proprietary chip, and it looks like there’s something subtle, but soft the fabric that looks on the smiley. (I don’t need a pocket for credit cards, it’s not a wallet, but a phone, I inevitably pull them out somewhere, and the extra volume is the thickness of the case).
The camera does not obscure and shade the cut-out cover. I checked the flash in the dark - it does not light up and does not refract, the picture is even.

upd. My link no longer has a product, a new link in the same store:https: //www.aliexpress....14.12010608.0.0.vKydBf
Discounted and non-discounted prices rose by about 100 rubles.

Post has been editedFelismanul - 11.07.17, 16:42

--------------------
Felismanul
Message#16
05.05.17, 17:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1087
Cube iWork1X

Edikxp @ 05/05/17, 13:38*
Tell me in your case there is a silicone bumper book where the volume buttons are cast without holes?

Silicone, tight. Translucent gray. On a black phone - it seems black.
Half a millimeter (very roughly) above glued glass. (you need to really try to push the screen through the cover of the cover, it first lies on the hard sides with the whole plane).
Buttons with holes. For me, before (while I was waiting for the phone), the bumper with open buttons (like Nilkin) seemed to be a problem (I thought they would certainly get off), but now I understand that on this phone the side buttons almost never press at all, so they have nothing to clap. It is unlocked with a finger, it is blocked by an icon on the table (this is my case for a long time already). And the edges of the book protect the buttons from direct exposure and abrasion in their pockets.

--------------------
dencerber
Message#17
05.05.17, 21:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 01.12.12
Oukitel K4000 Pro

witalka45 @ 05/03/17, 16:01*

You can please post a photo, especially where you can see how high the flange is from the screen, otherwise there is no photo anywhere
Skyhawk1
Message#18
06.05.17, 15:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 200
Check in: 07.11.14
Redmi Note 7 3/32

Vitalij_D @ 05/06/2017, 15:11*
Can someone tell me why I need holes in my case? They are located on the left side at the bottom, as seen in the photo:
[attachment = "10244132: 20170506 ... 4401_HDR.jpg"]

[attachment = "10244133: 20170506 ... 4420_HDR.jpg"]

They in order to pass some accessory on a string
Felismanul
Message#19
06.05.17, 16:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1087
Cube iWork1X

Felismanul @ 05/04/17, 20:51*
Like this leather book here.

And about the leather book.
I use the third day, for the time being I do not like it and increasingly I gain confidence that this is what I need.
Although at first one small incident was noticed (when viewing something when the lid is thrown back, the screen soon locks up, and the lid should be opened from the backside to unlock with a fingerprint, that is, there are unnecessary gestures).
But I soon realized that I had always set the minimum lock time. And this is because I constantly where it is not necessary called, putting the phone in your pocket. This has been for many years on any smartphones: I didn’t block it - it’s likely that it rang somewhere, because the list of calls remained open and, removing it in your pocket, your finger easily went somewhere. I always set a quick lock, but it didn’t help much, I still had time to call: lol:
On the main screen, I always hold the quick lock button (SmartLock widget), so as not to force the power button. But I still press it all the time I forget.
Now, however, the need for the lock button has also disappeared, and the automatic blocking time can be increased - with the book closed (even if there is no Hall sensor in the phone, like in the tablet of the wife), unnecessary clicks are excluded.
That is, one more plus of the book suddenly appeared.

Post has been editedFelismanul - 06.05.17, 16:28

--------------------
Phoenix_nights
Message#20
06.05.17, 17:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 357
Check in: 12.10.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

https: //www.aliexpress....4769-8741-50ea10c90a4cthe bumper is interesting, but it would still have the protection of the back cover with the mi log it would be gorgeous

https: //www.aliexpress...4b0d-a1d4-91020331f22cAnd here's another cover of the book, before this there seemed to be not laid out

Post has been editedPhoenix_nights - 06.05.17, 17:06

--------------------
Xiaomi

���� download

| Spotify4
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32
sipork
Message#21
06.05.17, 19:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 01.03.17

Such a bumper came from Ali. Sits well frame somewhere on the 1 mm protrude. In general, I think the protection of norms for the phone. But the phone loses one of its main chips this design. Ordered another suchhttps: //www.aliexpress...iaomi/32797804842.htmllet's see what will come.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
M
Check out Rules section "Android - Devices"
3.4. All graphic images must be removed under the spoiler. Working with Images on the forum and Of customersavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 10.05.17, 13:21
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

223 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/22/19/21: 23