Panda x500 | [SmartHome] [Hoover]

Rep: (1)
Panda x500

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
suitable for cleaning pet hair and particularly heavy dirt; touch buttons; for types of coatings: parquet, laminate, carpet, tile, linoleum; speech functions (eng. language)
Device characteristics
Detailed specifications

Colour
General characteristics

Type of
robot
Cleaning
dry
Modes of movement
spiral, zigzag along the walls
Cleaning area limiter
virtual wall
Modes of cleaning
local cleaning, fast cleaning (total number of modes: 7)
Cleaning time
up to 90 min
Rechargeable
Yes
Battery type
NiMH, capacity 2200 mAh
Charger Installation
automatic
Battery life
up to 110 min
Charging time
240 min
Sensors
infrared
Side brush
there is
Display
there is, backlit
Remote control
there is
Suction power
50 W
Dust collector
without bag (cyclone filter), with a capacity of 0.30 l
Power controller
not
Fine filter
there is
Soft bumper
there is
Noise level
50 dB
Dimensions and weight

Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)
34x34x8.7 cm
Base size
2x10 cm
Weight
3.5 kg
Functions

Signal when stuck
there is
Signal when the battery is low
there is
Programming by day of the week
there is
Timer
there is
Number of timer settings
Useful information
very good helper
Platform Compatibility
other

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.05.18, 08:00

Rep: (0)
Panda x800 right broom operates continuously as soon as the robot network button, the left broom standing dead, in any manipulation .Polez in the womb, and there took out the gear and motors checked directly from the PSU 15 volt motors are 15v 500/4800 rpm motor .Levomu mondets flutter and right motors jerks .Vskryl worn brushes is the trash and K / W, more entries found with thrust pad and a right engine Wrotham broom, cover slipped and pressed on, the wiring connected to the device, the device gave 15 volts and then pressed CLEAN voltage from 15 volts to 13 volts dipped .An illogical checked out and left brush but there always showed 0. Keys there are D882M smd put NEC D882 and again tested the device with wires, left brush but earned the right to begin to produce an error E008 .Otpayal key mistake was gone, I began to look for the cause and in the emitter resistance of the transistor is worth R330 -0,330 Ohm it began to show 1.5 com's drawdown from 15 to 13 and the robot 008 displays the error .When exchanging the resistance and the error was gone, everything was fine, I did not solder on the mother smd because next time again for their otpaivat engines will not follow

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
And no one was looking how to implement control of the battery? divider or what?

Rep: (545)
* riv_2005
in another way, in the subject of this information there.

Here people changed to lithiumhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HmYjtVbLjA

Tell me, does anyone encountered this problem - when you turn on the charge, regardless of whether the plug is included directly in the robot vacuum cleaner or a docking station, the robot is in the process of charging every minute displays the message "charging start"?

* Prevan,
PSU is likely to be blocked and falls off, it is necessary to check the voltage when connected to the robot.

I have a panda home NiMH battery worked for about a year.
Eighteen months ago, I changed everything in Li-Ion.
Pah-pah-pah, normal flight.
Yes, get out the error E10, when the batteries are fully charged.
Just take it off from the base. cleaning schedule is not flies.
Trying to find information that you can do to make mistakes was not - did not find.
In other forums people interesting. in the style of the answers, "And why the heck do you put the wrong battery?"

Mehovolt @ 24.02.19, 08:40*
Trying to find information that you can do to make mistakes was not - did not find.

I read the current forum - realized entirely on lithium vacuum transfer and did not work.
In short, it remains to wait for the natural death of a vacuum cleaner, and switch to a new model.

Hello! Can someone give sovetik)))
- When you connect the power supply to the line - do not include (does not light, no light, the numeral or the button on the device).
- When setting the charging station, a green lamp on the station slightly dim (but burns) and as vacuum is not switched on (not lit, no lamp, numeral or button on the device).
- the bottom switch is turned on (ON)
- tried poklyuchat power to direct without the battery - not included (does not light, no light, the numeral or the button on the device).

Could there be a reason for a broken battery?
Is there something else cocoa ideas about the cause of failure?

* Iskatel89,
Yeah, full payment may be wise to apply power to the robot in any way and look a multimeter on the board.
Most often dies STMka, short on nutrition.

Maybe someone also a vacuum cleaner and a remote control?
I have a version of the nouneymovsky Panda, I can not give harmony, how to adjust to the daily cleaning.
Everything works, but it net.Pokupal on Avito, but no answers there or could not find on the Internet.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* nikolaj1980,
Panda noneym whole, and from the robot keyboard did not try?

to no avail, tried it seems to be all

* nikolaj1980,
but in the end it comes? It may be easier to organize press start button on the remote control? it is, in principle, easily implemented through a control center or IR

Silent. Nothing happens, that's vse.Da, maybe it is better to make a bypassing, but I do not know how to implement it.

You could not write at greater length the name of this method of implementation to bypass itself rummage .Nu and a link to an example, the site or know forum.esli, it would generally excellent.

* nikolaj1980,
Search for a job.

nikolaj1980
Quote:
"I have a version of the nouneymovsky Panda"

It looks like you have Panda X950 Absolute. Here is a link to the instructionshttps://mcgrp.ru/files/viewer/279134/1

Thank you very much for the instructions, I will try.

Greetings
Someone tell me, has acquired a lithium battery on the Panda, but the vacuum cleaner it is not working properly: when you turn on the vacuum cleaner (switch to ON), nothing happens. The device is only triggered if connected to a charging or ride forward dramatically. Well, on the basis, after charging falls in E10.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/26/19, 00:27