Panda x500 | [SmartHome] [Hoover]

Rep: (1)
Panda x500

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
suitable for cleaning pet hair and particularly heavy dirt; touch buttons; for types of coatings: parquet, laminate, carpet, tile, linoleum; speech functions (eng. language)
Device characteristics
Detailed specifications

Colour
General characteristics

Type of
robot
Cleaning
dry
Modes of movement
spiral, zigzag along the walls
Cleaning area limiter
virtual wall
Modes of cleaning
local cleaning, fast cleaning (total number of modes: 7)
Cleaning time
up to 90 min
Rechargeable
Yes
Battery type
NiMH, capacity 2200 mAh
Charger Installation
automatic
Battery life
up to 110 min
Charging time
240 min
Sensors
infrared
Side brush
there is
Display
there is, backlit
Remote control
there is
Suction power
50 W
Dust collector
without bag (cyclone filter), with a capacity of 0.30 l
Power controller
not
Fine filter
there is
Soft bumper
there is
Noise level
50 dB
Dimensions and weight

Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)
34x34x8.7 cm
Base size
2x10 cm
Weight
3.5 kg
Functions

Signal when stuck
there is
Signal when the battery is low
there is
Programming by day of the week
there is
Timer
there is
Number of timer settings
Useful information
very good helper
Platform Compatibility
other

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.05.18, 08:00

Rep: (0)
* Kulasov,
I still have not passed a year, but I have been riding my native battery for about 35 minutes.
The previous panda lasted longer.
I turn it on every day.

2h 45min is great, of course, if the apartment is 70 meters) for my odnushka 40m it's too much, he’ll crawl in one place 10 times))

Post has been editedlaptevme - 21.01.18, 15:57

Rep: (7)
I would like to attach wet cleaning to this panda, does anyone have experience?

Rep: (3)
Kulasov @ 01/21/18, 18:11*
I would like to attach wet cleaning to this panda, does anyone have experience?
Yes, here is my option!
Attached Image

* MishkaNaServere , what is it? More?

* Kulasov , Vacuum cleaner with wet cleaning function. As I wrote above, Panda barked at me, that's why now I have it. And how can you get the Panda X500 to clean the floor? Tie a rag?

* MishkaNaServere,
and how is wet cleaning? is there any sense at all from her?

* laptevme , I'll try, unsubscribe. I have a vacuum cleaner for three days only.

* MishkaNaServere izfotay pliz how wet cleaning is realized

* Kulasov , Instead of a dust collector, a container with water is placed, which flows by gravity through the channels in the vacuum cleaner body. A special semicircular plank is attached down, to which, in turn, a semicircular terry cloth is glued on the Velcro. And most importantly, the turbine of the vacuum cleaner does not spin.

* MishkaNaServere getting crap in short, I thought he was vacuuming and wiping right away

Rep: (2)
Mr_Dima11 @ 12/03/17, 1:06 p.m.*
No one has solved the problem with a short time?

Good evening.

Six months after the purchase, the operating time also began to decrease.
Turning off the battery helps (the button is broken, temporarily set a bug). Enough for 4-5 months. normal operation, then a “reboot” is required again.

Error while charging E10.

This error was treated by wiping the contacts of both the base and the vacuum cleaner

Zadolbal this vacuum cleaner, honestly.

Trains 15 minutes and begins to search for the base. If you turn it off, it rides like this for 5-6 hours.

I turned it off for half a day, and disconnected the button and the battery (after 5 hours of riding, when the vacuum cleaner completely refused to drive). Nothing helps - it takes a long time to charge after such procedures, but it works the same 15 minutes and back to the base.

Last year's battery with Ali. When they just bought a new battery, it also stupid at first, working for 15 minutes. I locked the vacuum cleaner in the room, he was hammering on the wall there for several hours until it was completely discharged. But after charging, he worked for more than 2 hours. Gradually, this time decreased to about 15 minutes, but now full discharge does not help.

Colleagues what to do?

* egames,
if the accumulator is already a year old, then in any case it will not roll the robot for 2 hours.
I had 2 pandas, there were enough batteries out of the box for just a year. After a year, they worked only 20-25 minutes.
I suspect that already a tired battery can go with Ali, which exacerbates the situation.

Charge the battery fully and take measurements on it through the multimeter.
Maybe it's just time to change it?

Laptevme @ 03/02/18, 13:22*
If you turn it off, it rides like this for 5-6 hours.

in principle, this is normal, the charge consumption is very different in the cleaning mode and finding the base.
And it is not known how the robot navigates when switching to the base search, it can switch the mode at low voltage on the battery.
A dead battery does not hold voltage, although the charge there may be enough for 5-6 hours of driving.

Rep: (480)
* egames,
To collect a lithium battery with a controller to protect it from overcharging and overdischarge or to use a suitable one, but the truth has to be scored for cleaning by a timer, the panda did not manage to accustom to lithium, it periodically tries to recharge an already charged one and checks the charging current, the algorithm turns out to be too complicated, a sheepskin Dressing is not worth it. Therefore, the process is simple, it was charged - a charging error occurred - turn it off, you need to remove it - turn it on manually.

Thank you all for the advice.

Lithium is somehow dumb in terms of security. He would not have fucked up from overcharging, especially when nobody is at home. ;)

I will continue to think.

* egames,
It is impossible to use lithium in a panda without a charge and discharge controller installed on the battery. With the controller please. But these are only two degrees of protection, if you want to be calm you need 3-4.

How I budgetly defeated the battery.
Like many here, I struggled with the battery for a long time. For three years of use, replaced two. There was enough new for about six months of use, then the cleaning time strongly tends to zero. The problem is that the batteries used in the Ni-Mh vacuum cleaner quickly lose their capacity due to improper use (they do not discharge completely).
The problem was solved by replacing Li-Ion 18650, but with two "buts"
1. I used an assembly of 5 cans of 18650. I measured that 100% charge corresponds to a voltage of 18.4V, then drops to a nominal voltage of 16V. At 14.3V, the vacuum cleaner drives to the base. Hence the problem with the native battery. If you use 4 banks of 18650, you get a nominal voltage of 14.8V. With such a voltage, the vacuum cleaner will not work for a long time in the first place, and secondly, the banks will be charged up to 100% (which is also detrimental to lithium). When using 5 cans, the nominal value is 18.5V and the full charge is 21V. In this assembly, batteries charge up to about 70%, which is ideal for lithium batteries. Accordingly, they should be enough for a long time.
2. When assembling, I used a BMS board specifically for 5 batteries.

As a result, I got a working time of 2 hours, for 6 months! Cost: BMSplat - 500 rubles, 5 batteries - 1100 rubles. It turned out really much cheaper than relatives.

There are some minor disadvantages:
1. If the vacuum cleaner is at the base for more than a day, error E10 (error of the accumulator) comes out. I suppose this is due to the fact that the base periodically tries to recharge the battery to the maximum (18.4V). Power supply voltage 25V. The BMS board on the battery assembly limits the charge to only 21V. Hence the conclusion that the battery charge at some points in time may slightly exceed the limit of 18.4V. Hence the error. But this does not affect the operation of the vacuum cleaner. Those. an error appears, but when you press the cleaning button or according to the schedule, everything works as it should.
2. Sometimes the protection of the BMS board is triggered when the vacuum cleaner after searching for a long time looking for a base. In this case, the voltage drops below 13V and the protection disconnects the battery. In this case, the schedule settings are reset and you have to carry the dust to the base with pens))

* alex_osin,
it is easier to use a lifter, it is more relaxed in the conversion of excess energy into heat during recharging. And at night, the sounds of a charging error do not add joy. It’s easier to put the 4S2P and a larger capacity, and it goes about the same way, a charging error also gets out every night, you don’t have to bother with buying a controller with 5 elements.

Bear On Server @ 12/30/17, 9:03 PM*
Guys, help out! The left brush stopped working, at first it began to spin constantly, it was only necessary to turn on the key on the belly, and then the vacuum cleaner got stuck with the left brush in the curtain and it completely reeked of something burnt. I unscrewed the burned-out transistor, it is right black under it ... I ordered on Ali Express, replaced the transistor-zero reaction, the brush does not spin, it gives an error E 08

* MishkaNaServere,

There was the same problem, error E08. The brush was constantly spinning, even at the base when charging. Replaced the transistor, there are no more problems. Maybe your motor burned out? Or is the transistor dead?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 10:54 PM