Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 734
Check in: 27.12.12

LeEco (LeTV) Viper - discussion

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Concern LeEco is known for launching a prototype of the new electric machine LeSEE, developing a smart e-bike (electric bike), well, of course, with its smartphones. Recently, the company started production of Viper electroscooters. The scooter is quite simple, without shock absorbers with a battery in the steering wheel. The frame is aluminum, there is a headlight, a regenerative brake, a display with speed readings. The scooter is made as a means of jumping, therefore, in advertising photos behind it, the eco-supercar LeSEE is visible. I put the car in the parking lot, a scooter weighing 7.7 kg was easily pulled out of the trunk and quickly rolled home or into the office. In this case, the scooter is offered at a very humane price, in 8 different colors. There are also modifications on the capacity of the battery.
The LeEco electric scooter has a stylish design, simplicity and reliability of construction.
Device characteristics
Model: Viper-A (Viper-C)
Dimensions 92 x 40.5 x 100cm
Dimensions (folded) 100 x 40.5 x 23.5cm
Aluminum material
Weight 7.7kg (8.4kg)
Front wheel size 6.5 ", rear 6"
Maximum load 90kg
Maximum speed 20km / h
14 km single charge (21 km)
Angle of rise 12 °
Rated voltage 25.2V
Charger voltage 29.4V
SmartBMS Overvoltage / Undervoltage Protection
Battery capacity 131W ∙ h (5.2Ah) (196W h (7.8Ah))
Elements of the battery LG ICR18650 M26 2600mAh 10A
Battery Organization 7s2p (7s3p)
Charging time 2.5 hours (3.5 hours)
Motor rated power 250W (280W maximum)
Operating temperature 0..40 ° С
Storage temperature -10..45 ° C
Compatibility Android, iOS

M
Topic is closed due to lack of interest from users

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.04.18, 10:57
Bupb
Message#2
04.04.17, 20:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

A new scooter LeEco Viper was caught. Given its very affordable price, cool appearance and good performance characteristics, I wanted to test it. The choice of color fell to blue. Metallic color, it is deep and very pleasant for the eyes, especially on the street.
Attached Image

Just handsome. Nothing extra. And in front of him is a UFO-shnaya headlight lamp.
Attached Image

The direction of the light is not. This is just a running light. It is necessary to clearly identify themselves among the passers-by. In total darkness, he is certainly able to highlight the road, but the speed at the same time should be minimal in order to have time to react to an unexpected obstacle arising from the darkness. But at home such a lantern would be the perfect nightlight.
The scooter has a very convenient and easy folding mechanism.
Attached Image

You just have to pull the red ring and it is easy, and most importantly, very clearly and without excess play will develop.
Attached Image

It is also very easy to expand it, you just need to press the same red lever, but on the other side of the deck.
On top of the steering column is a very convenient informative display.
Attached Image

Under the display is a single control button. A single press turns on the light, a long press turns off the scooter, and a double click switches the speed mode
Attached Image

Here is the designation of the second speed.
Speaking of speeds. The scooter has two modes: eco, when it limits the speed and acceleration to drive the maximum distance on one charge and the normal mode (second speed), when the maximum speed is limited to 20km / h and the motor during acceleration tries to give everything it can. Deca plastered "sandpaper."
Attached Image

The rear wing is a foot brake.
Attached Image

Motor wheel without hall sensors. You can see only a neat wire and plug at the entrance to the axis
Attached Image

The scooter is pretty heavy and the carcass of 100 kg on a flat surface pulls up to 17 km / h. If you push your foot, you can easily maintain a maximum speed of 20 km / h. And all this on too flat asphalt on the road. On fresh asphalt or granite tiles in the center goes a little faster. Certainly scooter for handling and comfort is not enough soft tires or at least shock absorbers. On any wet surface, it unpleasantly slides, and the rear wheel brings. But the design turned out as simple and reliable as possible. The scooter does not require any maintenance: it is not necessary to monitor the shock absorbers, it is not necessary to glue the cameras of the luffing wheels. This is just the last mile facility. A great option to get to the subway or from the parking to the house. The scooter will allow you to exclude trips by bus or tram for 1, 2 stops. And if suddenly there is bad weather on the street, then nothing will prevent you from taking a scooter with you to any transport.

The second function of the scooter is walking. It can be a great stroll along the embankment of the river, through parks with good smooth roads. At the same time, a low foot setting on the scooter deck is very convenient for driving with pushes, as on a regular scooter. You can not worry that the battery will sit down. You can always get the classic method.

Due to its weight and compact size, it is also perfect for children. This also contributes to a very affordable price. Moreover, the construction of this scooter is much more reliable than ordinary inexpensive scooters from sports shops. And the child will be just happy.

About the software. It is very dreary put. You need to activate your own account in the LeEco system, for this is used a mobile phone number. Required to fill out personal data. And all this only in order to see the same thing as on the display screen. The only useful feature that is not available without an application is the scooter lock. Although its usefulness is also quite conditional. Nothing prevents a scooter from pushing with your foot.

Another feature of the LeEco scooter are its handles. They are soft and comfortable, but they do not have a folding mechanism, as on many other scooters. Such a mechanism often backlash and the connection is not reliable enough. LeEco engineers decided that the handles simply unscrew. He unscrewed, laid in his pocket and got the maximum compactness. You can unscrew only one handle, and for the second scooter to carry on the front wheel.

Next to the rear wheel are two flashlights. These are autonomous flashlights. Each has its own tablet battery. Lights are lit from any shaking or impact. No stop light

To review the scooter was really interesting, you just need to disassemble it. And disassemble this scooter really easy. Everything is very thought out.
removing flashlights
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

So the battery changes
Attached Image

rear wheel, fender, braking plate, deck without rear light, front wheel front view
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

remove the rear wing
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

remove the steering column
immediately unscrew the two pair of screws two clamps on the pipe. Up and down.
Attached Image

Attached Image

We unscrew the screw in front:
Attached Image

Attached Image

We pull the pipe:
Attached Image

We remove the two side plates (in the photo they are no longer there):
Attached Image

disassemble the steering column
Attached Image

Open the compartment with the controller:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Shrink the pipe from the top of the steering wheel:
Attached Image

Here is the connection:
Attached Image

Inside the pipe is the battery. It can also be carefully removed:
Attached Image

Battery marking:
Attached Image

Open from the end:
Attached Image

The assembly consists of cells LG M26, each has a capacity of 2600mA at a rated discharge current of 10A. It can be seen that you can put 4 parallels, not 2.
Build quality at altitude. No complaints.

Conclusions everyone will do himself)
Nuke142
Message#3
05.04.17, 15:31
yin & yang
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 3771
Check in: 01.12.11
ZTE Axon 7 A2017

Where, in principle, to watch it in China? On "Ali" of course nothing.
Bupb
Message#4
09.04.17, 04:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* Nuke142,
In Moscow, there is an eco-font.
Copenhagen
Message#5
09.04.17, 13:40
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 06.05.10

Nextdrive can be bought for 20-22k already in Moscow (there are places where for 30-40k, lol), what is better? The weight is 1 kg more, the wheels 1 inch more, but the worst thing is a 7.8 Ah battery instead of a 10.4 Ah battery speed. That is, 14 guaranteed (in any conditions) km will not pass, 10 maximum.
ISIEIAI
Message#6
26.04.17, 09:03
Look there
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3053
Check in: 09.07.11

* Bupbdemocratic price is 12-14 tr. ?

--------------------
^ There could be your advertisement ^
Bupb
Message#7
26.04.17, 12:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* ISIEIAI,
This is the purchase price in China))))
Therefore, it can not be sold in the Russian Federation)
ammo
Message#8
15.05.17, 10:17
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 10.10.07

Already two weeks ride on the Viper-A and he is still alive. :)
I wrote a great review and made a video review:http://ammo1.livejournal.com/843553.html

--------------------
Technical blogger, the creator of the project for testing LED lamps.
ammo
Message#9
15.05.17, 10:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Nuke142 @ 04/05/17, 15:31*
Where, in principle, to watch it in China? On "Ali" of course nothing.

http://www.lemall.com/…ducts-pid-1005224.html

Copenhagen @ 04/09/17, 13:40*
Weight 1 kg more wheel 1 inch more

Actually the wheels are the same. Front - 5.5 ", rear 5.2". For some reason, everyone writes in the characteristics of untruth.

Copenhagen @ 04/09/17, 13:40*
but the worst battery is 7.8 Ah instead of 10.4 Ah for a nexdrayv. That is, 14 guaranteed (in any conditions) km will not pass, 10 maximum.

LeEco Viper-A has a 5200 mAh battery. 14 cans 3.6 V 2600 mAh.
Nextdrive has three options: 5.2 Ah 6.3 kg 23800 rubles, 7.8 Ah 6.8 kg 25,800 r, 10.4 Ah 7.3 kg 27,800 r.

In fact, as soon as you start using such a scooter, you will understand that the smaller the battery, the better. After all, the main thing - less weight. This scooter is not for long distances and the power reserve is completely unimportant. LeEco with a rider of 60 kg traveled 12 km.

--------------------
Nuke142
Message#10
15.05.17, 11:30
yin & yang
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 3771
Check in: 01.12.11
ZTE Axon 7 A2017

I suppose there can not do without a mediator? Do not tell me with good prices? Otherwise, I somehow am joining more with the USA and Japan, but I don’t know about proven low-cost intermediaries among the Chinese.
ammo
Message#11
15.05.17, 11:44
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Nuke142 @ 05/15/17, 11:30*
I suppose there can not do without a mediator? Do not tell me with good prices? Otherwise, I somehow am joining more with the USA and Japan, but I don’t know about proven low-cost intermediaries among the Chinese.

It's pointless. in Moscow they are already from 17,900. From China with delivery it will be more expensive.

--------------------
Bupb
Message#12
15.05.17, 12:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* ammo,
How did he drive you 12 km?
I have exactly the same scooter and it with 3 light bulb charge (less than 50%) rides only 4-5 km / h and I managed to drive it only 5 km. 100 kg of weight.
I watched your video, do you weigh 60 kg and drive 12 km on it?

Post has been editedBupb - 15.05.17, 12:44
ammo
Message#13
15.05.17, 13:36
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Bupb @ 05/15/17, 12:42*
How did he drive you 12 km?

From Ugreshskaya to Brateevsky bridge. Plus, a slice from the house to the MCC station. Exactly 12 km.

I have exactly the same scooter and it with 3 light bulb charge (less than 50%) rides only 4-5 km / h and I managed to drive it only 5 km. 100 kg of weight.

3 burning LEDs are substantially less than 50%. His indication is not very accurate.

I watched your video, do you weigh 60 kg and drive 12 km on it?

Not. I, alas, 109 kg. 12 km traveled girl.

I am constantly riding around it in the district and it has not been discharged in a week. I didn’t ride for a long distance, and it’s not for that, so it’s not known how much he takes me on one charge.

--------------------
Bupb
Message#14
15.05.17, 13:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* ammo,
I personally rode this scooter and your review looks like a custom article - no offense.
5 km power reserve per 100 kg for a man, plus the last 2-3 km is a "toshnilovka" less than 5 km / h.
Therefore, when you write such reviews - check the data carefully. And do not forget to point out the disadvantages of this scooter.
There is a battery of 130 Wh and there are only two parallels. Therefore, this scooter is exclusively a kick scooter. If you need to drive 3 km briskly and 2 "ottoshnit", then it will do. Or you weigh 60 kg and then everything looks better on it.
ammo
Message#15
15.05.17, 13:45
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

I've been riding it for two weeks now, so I have nothing to check.
I do not write custom articles - I always do honest and objective reviews.
The capacity of the battery and the number of parallels I wrote in the review.
There is no "nausea" - maybe you just turned on 1 speed. Scooter rides at a constant speed until it turns off.
I wrote that it is NOT transport for long journeys. This is the last mile transport. Comfortable and good.

--------------------
Bupb
Message#16
15.05.17, 14:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* ammo,
Kindergarten.
I checked two scooters. Less than 50% of the charge goes into eco mode in the way of the xiokata and is sick less than 5 km / h. Scooters, which I tested from the same supplier as you, until we brought our own. Therefore, they are the same !!!
Let's just not argue - and I will make a video and it will judge us.

Post has been editedBupb - 15.05.17, 14:11
ammo
Message#17
15.05.17, 14:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Bupb @ 05/15/17, 2:02 pm*
I checked two scooters. Less than 50% of the charge goes into eco mode in the way of the xiokata and is sick less than 5 km / h.

It is very strange. Are you sure there was a second speed?
Speed ​​less than 10 km / h did not observe even once.

Now I have it loaded on 4 pips. Especially for you launched it idle. It stands, turns, shows 18 km / h. Let's see what happens when it is discharged by 50% and beyond. I will write here.

--------------------
Bupb
Message#18
15.05.17, 14:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* ammo,
Yes, there was a second speed.
And what's the "idle"? It is necessary to test with the rider. Speed ​​idle and real are two different speeds.
I also put it on the fence - now I'll charge it and throw everything here.
ammo
Message#19
15.05.17, 14:43
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Well, in theory, if he has eco-mode, he should turn it on at idle. Well, just try to drive when discharged.
But something he buzzes under my ear for half an hour, and four pips are still showing up. :)

By the way, he clearly has speed stabilization. When you turn it on at idle, the motor howls at first and it “accelerates” to 20, and then reduces to 18, and so it keeps. And at 1 speed keeps idle 15.

Post has been editedammo - 15.05.17, 14:44

--------------------
Bupb
Message#20
15.05.17, 14:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 734

* ammo,
It is very and very difficult to discharge any electric transport at idle.
As an example, 60 kg of a rider and 100 kg of a rider, this affects the range of a percent of 30-35.
Therefore, it is necessary to discharge either with a rider (if a small battery, or an Ilyich lamp)))))
ammo
Message#21
15.05.17, 15:05
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Bupb @ 05/15/17, 14:47*
It is very and very difficult to discharge any electric transport at idle.

Yes, the idea with discharge idling was unsuccessful. :)
We'll have to ride then, until you sit down and check.

--------------------

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/26/19 16:20