Sony FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS300 - Accessories

Rep: (108)
Accessories forSony FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS300
Sony FDR-X3000
Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

Fasteners, belts, stops, camera protection, etc.

Original accessories from Sony: ( Online )

For filming:
Finger Guard AKA-FGP1(One-handed operation
Shoot great videos with a comfortable and ergonomic grip with a trigger. The fastening of the Live-view2 control panel makes it easy to frame and capture images with one hand.)

Mounts:
Rubber supercribor VCT-SCM1(Reliable mounting on the suction cup allows mounting the camera on flat horizontal and vertical surfaces. The mounting consists of three hinge assemblies that allow fixing the camera literally at any angle.)
Clip on the cap AKA-CAP1
Pipe / frame mounting VCT-HM2

Camera protection:
Safety glass on the lens MC AKA-MCP1 (on ali)
(Protect your Action Cam from dirt, dust, and scratches without an aquabox. The AR anti-reflective coating reduces glare and ghosting for enhanced clarity even in bright conditions. Water-repellent and oleophobic coating.)
Rigid protective cap for AKA-HLP1 camera lens(There are comments that this cover is not compatible with our device)
Anti-fog film AKA-AF1(Reusable anti-fog inserts absorb condensate in the aquabox2 when used in water or on snow. Each insert ensures lens cleanliness and ensures clear image.)
Semi Hard Case LCM-AKA1

Non-original protection:
Protective cover for Sony AS300R X3000R HDR-AS300R FDR-X3000

Homemade protection
Do-it-yourself lens protection
Uante case (video)(link to purchase is in the comments)

Non-original accessories:

Other useful non-original for Sony Action Cam
Fastening On a hand -ali link
Glass protection -ali link
Additional transition with GoPro -ali link
Clothespin on a backpack -ali link
The holder for fingers -ali link
Camera handle - [url = "https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Andoer-Mini-Universal-Handheld-Tripod-Monopod-Grip-Handle-Stabilizer-Holder-for-Go-pro-Sony-Xiaomi- Action / 32797412873.html "] link Mount on the weapon -ali link
Monopod + Smartphone -ali link
Camera Insurance -ali link
Mirror Mount -ali link
Float -ali link
Platform for Sony -ali link
Water insurance -ali link

Microphones
Microphone FM-15 FlexiMis for Dji Osmo -ali link
Lapel microphone Aputure A.Lav lavalier:ali link
Microphone Rode VideoMicro -ali link
Lapel Stereo Microphoneali link

Homemade mounts:
Mount console x3000 on monopod from Alengos
Small hand made for fans of road bikes from DUEJIiST

Tripods:
Tripod stand (Sony FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS300 - Accessories (MacVit Post # 74624374)

Accessories for diving:
Scope (for diving):
http://danydanfree.free.fr/boutique-accessoires-sony-x3000-as300-as50-sony-x3000-plongee-red-sniper.html
Red lens (for diving):
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32888527071.html
Different lenses:https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32885009648.html
Case (camera with aquabox breaks in): I also bought a case, I won’t advertise it, but I’ll leave the link for general development. The camera will get into the aquabox but with difficulty, and putting something else there is very problematic.
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32836906122.html

Batteries and memory

Battery for Sony -NP-BX1

Original:
Battery NP-BX1 Series X -sony.ru

Unoriginal:
Charging + 2 batteries -ali link
Charging + 3 batteries -ali link
Charging + 4 batteries -ali link
Battery 2 pcs -ali link
Auto charge + 2 batteriesali link
Sony FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS300 - Accessories (Post Xeok # 58439890)
Charger for sony Camera BC-TRX BCTRX NP-BX1 BK1 BD1 FD1 FG1 BG1 FT1 FR1

Manual stabilizers
Our camera has a very high-quality image stabilizer, however, if you want a really smooth picture taken on the go, you need to take care of acquiring an external stabilizer.

Here are the options that are suitable for our camera:
PILOTFLY ACTION-1 3AXIS STABILIZER(fully fit for x3000) Byreferencebelow there are a lot of videos with demonstration of the stabilizer. Also on youtubeis fullvideos with examples.
Feiyu Tech FY-G4 GS Ultra Gimbal 3-Axis for Sony(suitable for AS200, X1000v, however for mounting x3000 you may need a small counterweight (video)) Example Example Example Overview Overview Review from olegf2
Zhiyun Crane-M(can also be used for mirrorless weighing up to 650 grams) Example of workhere comparison with or without comparison with or without
FY G5 GS
Sony AS-300 on Zhiyun Smooth Q
Fantaseal stabilizer -https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32800283289.html

Memory cards
Samsung EVO + microSDXC 64GB(recommended by Lipesin)
* Subdivision in the process of registration.

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVarkuta - 28.05.19, 16:07
Reason for editing: added accessories from dachtotutnezanyato

Rep: (3)
original cap

What kind of caps are we talking about?

Rep: (4)
Ryazan-igor @ 04.20.17, 10:00*
What kind of caps are we talking about?

Protective rubber cap for lenses
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedweber666 - 26.04.17, 16:48
Reason for editing: better to put pictures in the spoiler

Rep: (54)
I bought 2 batteries of 450 rubles per unit on Ali, the look and the packaging itself inspire confidence, but I decided to start testing at least one of them before pressing the cherished button "Confirm goods recieved": D
The batteries came almost fully charged, but for the purity of the experiment they charged them to the end (There was no battery heating when charging)
The result is as follows: continuous shooting in XAVC 60fps 50mbit mode, Airplane mode on, Active - 1 hour 8 minutes / (up to 80 minutes specified in the description)
The very same camera and battery warmed up to a warm state, which is actually the norm. I think that for such a price is a very good option, because the staff, in the Sony brand store, are 7 times more expensive: wacko:
Link to the seller who are interested.
https: //www.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.MSCf1H

I bought 2 batteries for 450r \ pcs on Ali, the appearance and the packaging itself inspire confidence

Is there a green hologram at the end of the battery?

Ryazan-igor @ 04/20/17, 9:28 PM*
Is there a green hologram at the end of the battery?

Yes, but I wouldn’t pay attention to it; it’s not difficult to fake it (especially the Chinese). B) But the packaging itself was sealed. (Battery + box for storing it). I think that most likely the original or a very good fake, which is actually not bad for such a price

Nihiluum @ 04/20/17, 20:46*
very good fake

No one reads the description?
"Third party manufacturing, non-original"

On Ali, it’s kind of like the original for $ 15 ... HZ. The original battery costs almost $ 30

Azazavr @ 04/20/17, 10:26 PM*
No one reads the description?
"Third party manufacturing, non-original"

Well, that means a very good unoriginal at a ridiculous price and an honestly declared capacity (up to 80 minutes of video)

In our markets and stores, such batteries in a blister pack from 700r and higher. So naturally with Ali it is more profitable. From there, our "businessmen" pull everything))

My stable PiloteFly Action 1 arrived, the first impression is very positive. Appearance at 5+, everything is done efficiently, a feeling of an expensive thing. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to test much today, there’s a lot of work, I’ll come off on the weekend. But the first flaw was revealed. Campaign mount is not designed for protective glass, as in some modes, glass clings to the edge, but maybe I have not figured it out yet.
By the way, the entire handle with batteries can be unhooked and worn separately; it connects to the stub itself with a standard grip mount. It turns out that you can take any mount from the gopro, hang a stub with a camera on it (it is almost weightless without a battery compartment) and control the turns of the camera from the console.
In this mode, cool to make panoramas. It turns out the camera does not need to twist his hands, and rotate the joystick, with the result that the picture is smooth.
P.S. Do you know how much the parcel arrived from Taiwan to Ukraine? Tadam! Less than 4 days. Those. On the 17th they sent her, and on the 21st in the morning they brought it to me (I would have lived in the capital, I would have taken it back yesterday). FedEx taxis! And this happiness was only 24 bucks, I'm shocked. True, the store itself had to be kicked, they were sent after payment in only 3 days. For comparison, all the local stores that promised to bring me a stabik talked about dates of about 2 months and more. Immediately from the moment of payment, to receive exactly one week!

P.P.S. I bought myself accessories for her:
Palmrest Sony AKA-FGP1
PowerPlant Dual Charger for two Sony NP-BX1 / BY1 batteries
Finger Rest (AKA-FGP1)
Suction Cup Mount Suction Cup for Sony Action Cam (VCT-SC1)
Sony's protective filter for the lens for the X3000 and AS300 (AKA-MCP1) (by the way, the gum mentioned above came with this filter)
Original Battery NP-BX1 37 bucks apiece

If you have any questions about these accessories, I can answer. Batteries still test.

Post has been editedVarkuta - 21.04.17, 14:02

From today, I am responsible for the header in this topic. I will try to arrange it in the coming days.
If you have any suggestions as to what should be there, please contact the PM.

Rep: (6)
Azazavr @ 04/20/17, 18:27*
Protective rubber lens cap

Bought it? Suitable for x3000? How much is it?

Rep: (1)
and what is the best way to solve the problem of protection as300 from falls and a lens from splashes, etc. - aquabox or lens overlay? gopro3 constantly lived in an aquabox and did not complain ..

Bought it? Suitable for x3000? How much is it?

This is from the Sony AKA-FGP1 kit.
The man asked to bring. At a price of 800 UAH. (~ $ 30 with delivery)
Yes, on May holidays, the price of these cameras fell again in the United States.

Rep: (0)
Varkuta @ 04/21/17, 13:47*
FedEx rules! And this happiness cost only 24 bucks, I'm shocked. True, the store itself had to be kicked, they were sent only after 3 days after payment. For comparison, all the local shops that promised to bring me a stab talked about a time frame of about 2 months and more expensive. Exactly a week passed from the moment of payment until receipt!
Sorry! Maybe the question is stupid ... I'm not at all experienced, with resignations on an Internet. You can say the first time!) Today, I signed up for Ali))))
And you, on which site did you order the stub? And so on? The fact is that I fly to USA on May 17, and there on a motorcycle there is a great journey, which naturally, I want to shoot. Therefore, urgently, trying to get ready ... I bought a Sony AS300 camera.
And first of all you need:
1. Battery charger for two batteries. (maybe eat more?)
2. Aqua boxing is another one to drill microphone holes in it
3. The stabilizer PiloteFly Action 1
Safety glass bought already ... native ... for a lot of money (
And on Ali express I do not have time to buy anything ...
Can you advise how to have time to buy?

Rep: (0)
Vasserman @ 04/03/17, 14:38*
Strongly welcome!
Tell me ignorant about the three-axis stabilizer for the Sony X3000 - is it suitable for it as a result of the Feiyu G4 GS or not? For information on the Internet is a bit contradictory.
Who tried or who has? They write that due to a change in the center of gravity of the camera, the stabilizer from Feiyu behaves not quite correctly and requires a deeper fit of the camera in the mount. From here I have a question - is the stabilizer rotating normally after that? Does the deeper camera interfere with it?
I really want to buy this action camera and I need a stabilizer, but such trifles are suggestive ...

Hello!) Here is a link on the stabilizers from moto42https: //www.youtube.co...NZw5PAUwrsX_aBBdnN4jZ9.
Very sensibly tells everything and explains exactly)

Max Hollywood @ 04.24.17, 13:02*
Sorry! Maybe the question is stupid ... I'm not at all experienced, with resignations on an Internet. You can say the first time!) Today, I signed up for Ali))))
And you, on which site did you order the stub? And so on? The fact is that I fly to USA on May 17, and there on a motorcycle there is a great journey, which naturally, I want to shoot. Therefore, urgently, trying to get ready ... I bought a Sony AS300 camera.
And first of all you need:
1. Battery charger for two batteries. (maybe eat more?)
2. Aqua boxing is another one to drill microphone holes in it
3. The stabilizer PiloteFly Action 1
Safety glass bought already ... native ... for a lot of money (
And on Ali express I do not have time to buy anything ...
Can you advise how to have time to buy?

1. I bought myself a PowerPlant Dual Charger for two Sony NP-BX1 / BY1 batteries (DV00DV3308), I didn’t really choose what was in a local store that was convenient for me. The price is 15 bucks, I tried to charge 2 Akka, the flight is normal, there is an indication of the charge of each Akka (in progress / charged).
Now I’m testing akki, I bought the original original battery up to 834mah of charge (at 1240 nominal) and after that I worked 90 minutes in XAVC 60fps 50mbit mode with AirPlane mode. Tomorrow there will be the same results for the native one. I also want to make a comparison with the battery charge in the camera. Bought in Ukraine, look at yourself in Moscow time, they should be full.
3. Ordered herehttp: //pilotfly.com.tw…=18&controller=product, flew to Ukraine in a week. It cost 342 + 24 delivery.

In general, insanely satisfied with the stub, although, as written above, they need to be able to use. I am here with joy as a cool operator turned the joystick right and left, as a result of a lot of eye-cutting panoramas. Although if you don’t talk around and don’t turn your head off the camera, it’s just a drop out. Make a video without personalities, lay out.
An added bonus is the cool look of this entire system with a camera. From the side looks cool. The people squinted with interest.
By the way, for good stabilization you need to shoot in HD or 4K quality, and with the highest possible frame rate. Then sharp panoramas look quite watchable. But mp4, even at the maximum frame rate, the image breaks, I don’t understand why so far.
Of the noted drawbacks - if you turn the handle upside down, the stbik does not hold the camera, it gets off and starts to pick. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, this is my first such device. Maybe he doesn’t have enough power to hold the camera or I’m doing something wrong, but there’s nothing in the instructions about it.

Post has been editedVarkuta - 24.04.17, 23:13

I’m here with joy as a cool operator turned the joystick right and left, resulting in a bunch of eye-opening panoramas.

It’s better to shoot panoramas either without talking to the camera at all, there’s a wide angle there or with very slow wiring. Also on this burned a couple of times))) then it is strictly forbidden to look at the result))

People who can tell what kind of adapter we need for a microphone?
Attached Image
Attached Image

I decided to arrange a test for the purchased original Sony battery. The battery was purchased at aks.ua, packed in the factory packaging, the manufacturer specified Sony. In appearance, it is like the original (type X), it differs only in the numbers on the back side (20131220, in the original, which came with the camera 20161210). As I understand it, this is the date of manufacture, it turns out exactly 3.5 years. But he walked charged, would he not be discharged during this time?
A fully discharged battery charged with PowerPlant Dual charging with a capacity measurement.
Result:
1102 mah (native original)
832 mah (purchased acc)

Considering the capacity of 1240 and the required reserve of 10%, the first one was fully charged, and the real capacity of the second was about 950 mah).
Discharged in mode XAVC 60fps 50mbit, Airplane mode on (as in the postSony FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS300 - Accessories (Nihiluum Post # 60658128)
The camera just stood on the table.

Total:
1:55 (original from camera)
1.35 (purchased original)

Something saddened me acquired ack, thinking to return. At a cost of almost 40 bucks a piece, getting 2/3 of the capacity is unpleasant. True, I do not know where to buy now and not the fact that something better will come. And from the Amazon, there is no time to wait a month.
What do you think about this? Could the battery in 4 years not be discharged in the package? What is fraught with using the battery, which is 4 years old, but which was charged and not used.

Now I will try to repeat charging through the camera, for the history of the current charging the camera is 0.74 A

Post has been editedVarkuta - 25.04.17, 18:44

Total:
1:55 (original from camera)
1.35 (purchased original)

Not so bad, the battery on the background ktiayschiny. Perhaps a couple of charge-discharge and return another 10-15 percent.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19 16:21