[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 872
Check in: 20.10.11
HTC U11 6/128

Accessories forSony FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS300
Sony FDR-X3000
Discussion | Accessories

Fasteners, belts, stops, camera protection, etc.

Original accessories from Sony: (Online)

For filming:
Finger Guard AKA-FGP1(One-handed operation
Shoot great videos with a comfortable and ergonomic grip with a trigger. The fastening of the Live-view2 control panel makes it easy to frame and capture images with one hand.)

Mounts:
Rubber supercribor VCT-SCM1(Reliable mounting on the suction cup allows mounting the camera on flat horizontal and vertical surfaces. The mounting consists of three hinge assemblies that allow fixing the camera literally at any angle.)
Clip on the cap AKA-CAP1
Pipe / frame mounting VCT-HM2

Camera protection:
Safety glass on the lens MC AKA-MCP1 (on ali)
(Protect your Action Cam from dirt, dust, and scratches without an aquabox. The AR anti-reflective coating reduces glare and ghosting for enhanced clarity even in bright conditions. Water-repellent and oleophobic coating.)
Rigid protective cap for AKA-HLP1 camera lens(There are comments that this cover is not compatible with our device)
Anti-fog film AKA-AF1(Reusable anti-fog inserts absorb condensate in the aquabox2 when used in water or on snow. Each insert ensures lens cleanliness and ensures clear image.)
Semi Hard Case LCM-AKA1

Non-original protection:
Protective cover for Sony AS300R X3000R HDR-AS300R FDR-X3000
Homemade protection
Do-it-yourself lens protection
Uante case (video)(link to purchase is in the comments)

Non-original accessories:

Other useful non-original for Sony Action Cam
Fastening On a hand -ali link
Glass protection -ali link
Additional transition with GoPro -ali link
Clothespin on a backpack -ali link
The holder for fingers -ali link
Camera handle - [url = "https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Andoer-Mini-Universal-Handheld-Tripod-Monopod-Grip-Handle-Stabilizer-Holder-for-Go-pro-Sony-Xiaomi- Action / 32797412873.html "] link Mount on the weapon -ali link
Monopod + Smartphone -ali link
Camera Insurance -ali link
Mirror Mount -ali link
Float -ali link
Platform for Sony -ali link
Water insurance -ali link

Microphones
Microphone FM-15 FlexiMis for Dji Osmo -ali link
Lapel microphone Aputure A.Lav lavalier:ali link
Microphone Rode VideoMicro -ali link
Lapel Stereo Microphoneali link

Homemade mounts:
Mount console x3000 on monopod from Alengos
Small hand made for fans of road bikes from DUEJIiST

Tripods:
Tripod stand (Sony FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS300 - Accessories (MacVit Post # 74624374)

Accessories for diving:
Scope (for diving):
http://danydanfree.free.fr/boutique-accessoires-sony-x3000-as300-as50-sony-x3000-plongee-red-sniper.html
Red lens (for diving):
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32888527071.html
Different lenses:https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32885009648.html
Case (camera with aquabox breaks in): I also bought a case, I won’t advertise it, but I’ll leave the link for general development. The camera will get into the aquabox but with difficulty, and putting something else there is very problematic.
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32836906122.html

Batteries and memory

Battery for Sony -NP-BX1

Original:
Battery NP-BX1 Series X -sony.ru

Unoriginal:
Charging + 2 batteries -ali link
Charging + 3 batteries -ali link
Charging + 4 batteries -ali link
Battery 2 pcs -ali link
Auto charge + 2 batteriesali link
Sony FDR-X3000 / HDR-AS300 - Accessories (Post Xeok # 58439890)
Charger for sony Camera BC-TRX BCTRX NP-BX1 BK1 BD1 FD1 FG1 BG1 FT1 FR1

Manual stabilizers
Our camera has a very high-quality image stabilizer, however, if you want a really smooth picture taken on the go, you need to take care of acquiring an external stabilizer.

Here are the options that are suitable for our camera:
PILOTFLY ACTION-1 3AXIS STABILIZER(fully fit for x3000) Byreferencebelow there are a lot of videos with demonstration of the stabilizer. Also on youtubeis fullvideos with examples.
Feiyu Tech FY-G4 GS Ultra Gimbal 3-Axis for Sony(suitable for AS200, X1000v, however for mounting x3000 you may need a small counterweight (video)) Example Example Example Overview Overview Review from olegf2
Zhiyun Crane-M(can also be used for mirrorless weighing up to 650 grams) Example of workhere comparison with or without comparison with or without
FY G5 GS
Sony AS-300 on Zhiyun Smooth Q
Fantaseal stabilizer -https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32800283289.html

Memory cards
Samsung EVO + microSDXC 64GB(recommended by Lipesin)
* Subdivision in the process of registration.

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVarkuta - 22.03.19, 21:30
Reason for editing: added accessories from dachtotutnezanyato
Alengos
Message#42
12.04.17, 20:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Check in: 22.05.14

I tried this stray today in St. Petersburg in the hellish wind with a blizzard. How not to spin, I could not get the microphone at 3000 to pound or pick up the wind noise. Everything works perfectly. It remains to put in order the appearance of Pribluda. Maybe someone will advise the idea for upgrading))))

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
Respectfully,
olegf2
Message#43
13.04.17, 10:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 301
Check in: 14.10.09
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Alengos @ 04/12/17, 20:04*
It remains to put in order the appearance of Pribluda. Maybe someone will advise the idea for upgrading))))

Yes, a normal thing (such a removable beard).
IMHO quite firmly held, the function performs - what else is needed?
The anecdote about the taxi bombing: "Do you need exactly drawn" checkered car "on a car, or do you need to get somewhere?" "

Well, change the fur to white.
The “Moto24” AKA-MCP1 protective cap simply clamped the fur windscreen.
For me, the sound of the voice still becomes even quieter - do you have to shout in the street? (and in the room such devices are generally not needed)
I hope for external microphones.

--------------------
JiaYu G5, Ramos W28, Cube U30GT2, HTC HD2; Sony X3000R, Asus Zenfone 2ZE551ML 2.3GHz / 4gb / 32gb / WW
GroupOPN4
Alengos
Message#44
13.04.17, 10:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 209

The sound does not get much quieter, speech, footsteps are audible clearly))
The white fur coat will be better, this is understandable, I am already looking for an inexpensive fur toy)))
An external microphone is a good thing, I agree. In terms of sound quality, it may be better, depends on the microphone. But the most important thing is lost - mobility. IMHO. It's all in one, took out of his pocket or bag - just write. No wires. Trailer on monopod - everything is ready. Tried with buttonhole, uncomfortable. ))

--------------------
Respectfully,
Varkuta
Message#45
13.04.17, 18:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
HTC U11 6/128

What about stabilizers? I have a camera for a week, I tried to shoot, the results taken from my hand make me sad. :( I thought about the handle-stabilizer. However, as it turns out, it’s not easy to find under x3000
The cheapest option isFeiyu Tech FY-G4 GS, but you can't hang the x3000 on it as standard, there is a little lack of weight. The people for weight attach coins. In general, full of commercials taken with this stub, it seems to be worthy. But somehow when walking shakes it, as for me.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAA3egIy4MU. On the snowboard, she behaves quite decentlyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAtIFKt84sM. More exampleshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RQGN2AgJE0 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABmSet63gLM
The second option -Zhiyun Crane-MIt costs almost 2 times more expensive, it is designed for weight from 100 to 600 grams.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpTDqO9wuBM
And the third isPILOTFLY ACTION-1 3AXIS http://pilotfly.com.tw/index.php?id_product=18priced at $ 342. Good stub, but we did not find it on sale. :(

I tend to buy Feiyu Tech FY-G4 GS, for PILOTFLY is not on sale, and Zhiyun Crane-M, as for me, is no different for action cameras, but more expensive.
Nihiluum
Message#46
13.04.17, 18:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1287
Check in: 08.10.12
Apple iPad mini Retina

IMHO to buy gimbols to the camera, where there is already this stabilization, throw money down the drain ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGnWQqfq9jY

Post has been editedNihiluum - 13.04.17, 18:39
Varkuta
Message#47
13.04.17, 18:59
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
HTC U11 6/128

IMHO to buy gimbols to the camera, where there is already this stabilization, throw money down the drain ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGnWQqfq9jY

Well xs. As for me, the difference is very big. And this is despite the fact that the shooting is not amateur. Maybe on the helmet it stabilizes better, but the stabilization when shooting from the hands is lousy. And this is not Sonya’s fault, just keeping the camera perfectly smooth and enjoying the surrounding beauty is quite difficult. When walking the stone moors bless you.
olegf2
Message#48
13.04.17, 23:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 301
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Feiyu Tech FY-G4 GS, but you can't hang the x3000 on it as standard, there is not enough weight. The people for weight attach coins.

1) I have exactly x3000 and, along with Feiyu G4 GS, everything is fine and smooth.
2) the coins were glued by those who tried to mount Sony on the “Fairy for GoPro” (ie, not “GS”) - that was where there was a discrepancy, and only horizontal mode worked.

--------------------
JiaYu G5, Ramos W28, Cube U30GT2, HTC HD2; Sony X3000R, Asus Zenfone 2ZE551ML 2.3GHz / 4gb / 32gb / WW
GroupOPN4
olegf2
Message#49
14.04.17, 14:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 301
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

My favorite video with stubhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awxum7L3WbwBy the way, an awesome example of the quality of shooting our Kamka. And this is just FullHd.

2) precisely in PCD (FullHd) and normal. In 4K, yes, with such poor lighting, it would probably be worse.
1) I like this stabilizer (PILOTFLY ACTION1- in fact, the description, characteristics), and during the run the Japanese got a very smooth video, but:
- interesting from the side - how exactly did he run? (I saw such unique ones on bent legs ;-))
- here on this freeze frame it seems to me that the camera is clearlykeep your fingers straight?
where is the camera?
Attached Image

And besides the 5-second race, I didn’t see more work of a stabilizer - the usual hand-held shooting.
(on other frames - I saw the shadow of the stabilizer in the hand of the person taking it off)
By the way - he probably turned it over? - to run and shoot at the level of the backside of the goat it is necessary to try ...)))

--------------------
GroupOPN4
Varkuta
Message#50
14.04.17, 17:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
HTC U11 6/128

By the way - he probably turned it over? - to run and shoot at the level of the backside of the goat it is necessary to try ...)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVddVzWpxHQHere from 1:00 you can see how the dude turns the camera up to the level of the legs. True, this is another model from the same manufacturer for gopro.
I have no doubt that he is shooting from a stub, but I would suspect that this is not a stick for cameras, but something like PILOTFLY H2. You can't tell by the shadow. Already very sugary picture.

And besides the 5-second race, I didn’t see more work of a stabilizer - the usual hand-held shooting.

Well, actually, if you remove the stub from the stop too much and not needed. :) It is clear that he needed to walk / run. Although, again, the same panorama shot. With hands like you do not lead smoothly, it will turn out jerky.
I didn’t gently try to walk with the camera, anyway, the video is still shaking, and if I run after the goat. : D
Vidos shot with a stub are more interesting and pleasant to look at, when nothing is shaking, the camera makes smooth turns. I just chose it for now, I watched a video with a stub, the usual ones are shaking me now.
olegf2
Message#51
14.04.17, 20:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 301
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

I didn’t try to walk with a camera neatly, anyway, the video then rash ...

It is not enough just to have steadicans; : D;)
Maybe that Japanese is a ninja and can run smoothly / correctly? (and the steadicum just as a little help to him).
And you (and me) just run, stomping your feet like elephants, and want the magic device (stabilizer) to fix everything?

For example:
1. You need to train yourself to balance your body. A cup of sweet coffee to the brim and forward to the apartment, that would not spill.
2. gait. Feet go, body stands Stupid need like a kitty.
3. Shoes should be soft and comfortable.
4. It is not you who carry the steadicans, but he drags you behind him. (I think you understand what I mean).
5. Learns to shoot in statics, i.e. still. We got up with steadicam and keep exactly the frame.
6. Turn on the music, for example, waltz and dance with steadicam. (very good training actually).

examples of studying work with a stabilizer
http: //www.videograph ...ndex.php? showtopic = 646
About the rules. Six months of daily training and the results will be on the face.

1. You need to train yourself to balance your body. A cup of sweet coffee to the brim and forward to the apartment, that would not spill.
2. gait. Feet go, body stands Stupid need like a kitty.
3. Shoes should be soft and comfortable.
4. It is not you who carry the steadicans, but he drags you behind him. (I think you understand what I mean).
5. Learns to shoot in statics, i.e. still. We got up with steadicam and keep exactly the frame.
6. Turn on the music, for example, waltz and dance with steadicam. (very good training actually).
7. Rotate the console (camera) 180 degrees static. Palm wrap the console quickly and gently and gently push along the axis, and with the palm of your hand gently stop. The same thing to do in the dynamics and dynamics-statics.
8. Gait "Don Juan". You go forward, the camera looks back.
9. Swich. Bypass the camera in the dynamics of Don Juan, without interrupting the shooting. (very useful when small rooms, doorways, obstacles on the floor).
10. Jump. Put an obstacle in front of you, through which you jump while shooting, the camera remains on the same axis.
11. Dig a hole. In the dynamics of the pit, the camera on the same axis.
12. Stop. This is from dynamic to static. And vice versa.
13. Super slow shooting. Very difficult shooting.

How to dress and not fall into the pits (the most important dangers, stumble over snags, etc., etc. (when you shoot a camera costing $ 300,000 and a price of 40,000 dollars) it is very important, it is not for wedding attendants And in general the book is not for weddings, but for filmmakers ...

Well, or just dial in YouTube, searching - "how to shoot with steadicam"? )))
Neither the plane, nor the car, nor the skateboard, nor the steadicans will work by themselves, we need to learn how to use them, IMHO.
(I justI understand that professional movie operators are not here?;) only self-taught amateurs with a "cheap" camera for $ 200-300?)
I myself watch other people's videos and try to learn ...: thank_you:

Post has been editedolegf2 - 14.04.17, 20:28
Reason for editing: +

--------------------
GroupOPN4
Alengos
Message#52
14.04.17, 21:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 209

Too much demands on the action camera))) it was not originally designed for smooth wiring sharpened)))

--------------------
Respectfully,
Varkuta
Message#53
14.04.17, 22:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
HTC U11 6/128

Too much demands on the action camera))) it was not originally designed for smooth wiring sharpened)))

Nevertheless, I watched the videos shot with the Stedik on x3000, I was very impressed with how this camera can shoot. For amateur video "memory" is more than enough.

Well, or just dial in YouTube, searching - "how to shoot with steadicam"? )))
Neither the plane, nor the car, nor the skateboard, nor the steadicans will work by themselves, we need to learn how to use them, IMHO.
(I understand that there are no professional movie operators here?;) only self-taught amateur with a “cheap” camera for $ 200-300?)
I myself watch other people's videos and try to learn ...: thank_you:

I definitely won't bother with the ninja gait. I'm not going to shoot a wedding for grandmother. And get impressions and make copies of them on video. Those. shooting is always secondary. Tembole that shoot a video is likely to be a spouse. I speak more on the photo. If I want to shoot a professional video, I will add an appropriate stub to my professional full-frame SLR camera and will shoot cool vidos. Although it is so awesome, but it’s still a task to shoot video on the move to a pound DSL. Each device has its own purpose.

By the way, I didn’t see this in the faye, but PILOTFLY has such an interesting feature:https: //www.youtube.co...inue=800&v=24Aer0zAacY. Those. The Steadik itself is compact enough, the battery pack can be connected remotely and control the camera turns with the remote that comes with it. This opens up completely new possibilities. It would be great to fix it outside the car and connect it to the onboard video (or, in extreme cases, to a standard remote monitor) and the navigator (wife :)) can control the camera directly from the console.
There is still a very real idea to fix the stub with the camera on the backpack and control it from the console. Now this will be a cool technological decision, which is not a shame for people to get out. :)

Varkuta,
How much did delivery total?

USD $ 366.0 (including 24 bucks for FedEx delivery). This is from Taiwan. They also have a department in Germany, but they are not available there, € 287.40 without delivery (after registration and indication of the country, the price has decreased significantly, it is possible that a tax is deducted).
Well, still bloodsuckers will take off 70 bucks of tax (in Ukraine 30% of the amount exceeding 150 euros). Well, anyway, the price is the same as the Crane-M, to which I somehow do not have a soul.
Alengos
Message#54
14.04.17, 22:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 209

Nevertheless, I watched the videos shot with the Stedik on x3000, I was very impressed with how this camera can shoot. For amateur video "memory" is more than enough.

So I say, to each his own)) I've run out with a DSLR so run)) the total mass of devices on the road, a ton of gadgets, mobility is zero)) for home video x3000 there is enough for the eyes even with a slight jolting and sometimes littered horizon)) Well they want to get shots with this camera like Coppola))) look at the current shootings, they specially create a camera shaking moment there, really xs)))

--------------------
Respectfully,
Borisovich500
Message#55
14.04.17, 22:34
Killer baker
[offline]

Messages 3719
Check in: 18.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

Varkuta
Message#56
14.04.17, 22:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
HTC U11 6/128

So I say, to each his own)) I've run out with a DSLR so run)) the total mass of devices on the road, a ton of gadgets, mobility is zero)) for home video x3000 there is enough for the eyes even with a slight jolting and sometimes littered horizon)) Well they want to get shots with this camera like Coppola))) look at the current shootings, they specially create a camera shaking moment there, really xs)))

This is yes, I have not been able to understand for a long time why I need an action camera, if I am not a cyclist, not a skateboarder, etc. :) Especially if the hands of a professional SLR. But Kamok a lot of complementary advantages. The first and most important is weight and compactness. You can always carry with you in your pocket. Quickly get and capture the moment. And if it succeeds to fix it with a stub on a backpack and keep shooting constantly, then it will be generally mega mega. Action can take with you where to drag a photo for a few kilobaxes dumb and hard (on the beach, in the pool, for example). Well, I argue that it is not extreme. :) There, of course, the potential is revealed in all its glory!

Here is an option with a stubhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC5ux8KF4PI: D

Post has been editedVarkuta - 14.04.17, 22:43
Borisovich500
Message#57
14.04.17, 22:47
Killer baker
[offline]

Messages 3719
Check in: 18.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

* Varkuta,
https://youtu.be/MrI2baCtJ4Qthe cat is resting

--------------------
"Before it gets to crumbs, grunting stot and going to bed,
the pig always scolds the trough for the lack of spirituality of the content .. "
Alengos
Message#58
14.04.17, 23:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 209

resting

All the cock)))

Posted 04/04/2017 23:16:

* Varkuta* Varkuta,
Well, I argue that it is not extreme. :) There, of course, the potential is revealed in all its glory!

I agree, therefore I took 3000 to the staff of heavy DSLRs and already estimated its mobility. I also do not attribute myself to extreme))

--------------------
Respectfully,
olegf2
Message#59
18.04.17, 11:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 301
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Ryazan-igor @ 03/29/17, 22:33*
March 11 paid for boxing here
https: //www.aliexpress...5583883-00499-VnYZvQVf
yesterday (March 28) received! From the original could not distinguish.

And then what?
Will you redo boxing?

--------------------
GroupOPN4
Ryazan-igor
Message#60
19.04.17, 08:12
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 28.08.10

And then what?
Will you redo boxing?

Of course I will.
He took just for rework, but not yet drilled. I wait with AliExpress several types of microphones like lapel and not only, I want to test their work. And if any, I will make a hole under it. I understand that they are all about the same, but I wanted a more dense junction of the microphone plug to the box body. The front cover was not going to be full of holes ...
Azazavr
Message#61
20.04.17, 09:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 16.02.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X MTK 4/64

So, the original cap has the following dimensions: outer diameter ~ 25 mm. The thickness of the gum is 1.1-1.4 mm. Cap height ~ 13 mm
Measured through the packaging (for the customer drove), so slight deviations are possible.

72 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.29.19, 05:49