The general topic of discussion of automotive devices on Android | Comparison, opinions, arguments, accessories, connection, choice of purchase

Rep: (587)
The general topic of discussion of automotive devices on Android
Comparison, opinions, arguments, accessories, connection, choice before purchase
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

KanBas decoder
Pinout Kana Toyota, Nissan -here
Nissan -here
A photo

TPMS

• USB and via bluetooth -here

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkumarai - 28.08.17, 12:37

Rep: (0)
Help with the choice of device. Both from Dasaita, but from different sellers 21 906.30 rub. 26% DISCOUNT | Dasaita 7 "Android 8.0 car gps radio for Toyota Corolla Camry Prado RAV4 Hilux with Octa core 4 GB + 32 GB auto multimedia
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32851069278.htmland second 19 321,14 rubles. 16% DISCOUNT | Android 8.0 multimedia radio GLONASS gps for Toyota VIOS HILUX Terios Land Cruiser 100 AVANZA Fortuner Prado RunX RAV4 COROLLA
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32947033019.htmlconfused by the low price compared to the original from Dasaita and in the description of different models.

Look at Pioneer.

Rep: (154)
romano36 @ 03/10/19, 8:45*
Help with the choice of device. Both from Dasaita, but from different sellers

Only one seller, and the second official store from the manufacturer. Think about it.

ES. @ 03/10/19, 11:00*
score
Why, then, the price of outbid is less than the official store?

Rep: (154)
* romano36 , you always think only about money, and you think about the consequences if GG starts to get buggy or worse will fail! Then there will be your message, help, the head does not turn on, and the seller to freeze, does not respond to my messages))) The seller will close his store tomorrow and goodbye. Something like this.

Post has been editedES. - 10.03.19, 12:20

Help determine what topic I go.
processor cortex-a9 @ 1.6ghz (x4)
memory 1024
MTCD_HA_V2.40_1 chip

Rep: (500)
maxim43g @ 03/10/19, 17:22*
what topic should i go to
processor cortex-a9 @ 1.6ghz (x4)
memory 1024
MTCD_HA_V2.40_1 chip

Microntek MTCD (RockChip PX3) Android 5.1.1 Headsets - Discussion

Get Root on your tablet for Mercedes

c200_mrw_32
OS and firmware: Android 7.1 firmware Chinese

Description of the problem:
Hello! I got a Chinese tablet in the car. Great thing, but I would like to automate a little. Who can help with getting root rights? I can not connect to the computer, because it is installed in the machine. There is access to the Internet through a SIM card. Versions of the system spread in the photo.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (97)
Sharkbox @ 03/09/2019, 19:39*

Look for a program for mtk processor on 4pd or in the Internet. And you can find out where you have purchased such a model?

Rep: (37)
Hello. Tell the radio on the last android 8.1 and that there were 2 RCA outputs and 1 RCA output on the subwoofer. I can not find it to be a way to the sub. Price no more than 6k. And I would like to 2 gig ozFound this onecurrent is not known whether it is true, they write that 4.1 channel RCA / Sub output

Post has been editedVAMPIROmod - 11.03.19, 11:12

Hello!!! I had a problem, I bought a Tesla radio tape recorder, started the installation, did not look at the pinout of the wires, the fuse in the hood burned out, then it seemed to work but there was no sound, it did not smell burnt. While I was dealing with the sound, the screen went out, I gave it to the master, he says that he didn’t find anything where it can burn out. I pick it up tonight, I want to connect again, bluetooth and wi-fi catches, you can see in the phone that it is connected, since there was no sound, I could not check if the music is playing. What could be? Help please .... Can the firmware bug?

Rep: (183)
VAMPIROmod @ 03/11/19 10:09*
Price no more than 6k.

1. 6,762.25 rubles.
2. RAM: 1G
3. No information about the process, radio chip and amplifier
you decide: D

Post has been editedsdfghjk-78 - 11.03.19, 12:11

Rep: (37)
* sdfghjk-78
Well, up to 7 can raise tsenik: rofl:
As for the RAM, there is no choice. or for 5k. or all 10k for 2ozu and 32ram
overpayment is not profitable

Rep: (183)
VAMPIROmod @ 03/11/19, 13:46*
As for the RAM, there is no choice. or for 5k. or all 10k for 2ozu and 32ram
overpayment is not profitable

I repeat: you decide

Post has been editedsdfghjk-78 - 11.03.19, 14:49

Who can help with root for a fee? The question asked above ..

Hello, please tell me, what firmware is suitable for my GU on Hyundai Sonata YF?

model: I075

Build Number: IML74K-20140916

Revised everything on the Internet can not find anything like this

Attached images
Attached Image

Good day . Everybody. Need help in repairing a Chinese car radio. 7 "Android 4.0 universal car pc navigation with dvd 3G WiFi function, it has a removable tablet. I bought it on Ali. Currently only radio works. navigators), then reading from SD-cards of USB-flash drives began to come out and finally a DVD player crashed. This happened for several years. I tried resetting the GU, did not help. I would be grateful for any advice, really repair or garbage. Processor sunplus sphe8202GQ.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Sspser @ 03/12/2019, 15:53*
in the trash

They have long gone die, 9 years old do not live!

Vados-pilna @ 03/12/2019, 14:55*

Take a look hereHead units Winca S160 (RockChip RK3188) - Discussioncan she

Tell me on the screen 7 inches glass any suitable or need to pick?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:39