> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bixby | [HD] Discussion of the voice assistant from Samsung.

Rep: (2543)
Bixby
Version: 1.0.00

Last update of the program in the header:03.04.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The main idea with which Bixby was created is that the machine understands the user and learns its habits, and not vice versa, as it usually happens with voice assistants.

Description:
On March 20, Samsung officially unveiled one of the main “chips” of its upcoming flagship Galaxy S8, Bixby’s voice assistant. The main idea with which Bixby was created is that the machine understands the user and learns its habits, and not vice versa, as it usually happens with voice assistants.

Bixby will get an intuitive interface and easy-to-learn features that everyone can understand. The assistant works on the basis of artificial intelligence and deep learning technologies. Samsung notes that Bixby is a completely different experience, different from everything already implemented by other companies. Also, the South Korean giant told about the main features of the development.

Reportedly, applications with Bixby support can control voice by 100%. People are used to the fact that voice assistants have a very limited range of capabilities and work teams. In the case of Bixby, supported applications will be able to do by voice everything that is available to the fingers on the touch screen.

Another distinctive feature of the assistant from Samsung - work with context. When issuing any voice command, Bixby takes into account the state of the application and the content in it, thus understanding the exact request of the user.

Most people often forget voice commands or do not pronounce them completely. In such situations, Bixby will not be confused - the assistant is smart enough to understand incomplete commands or phrases with unusual words. Samsung claims that in this way the technology will be more natural in communication.

Samsung has confirmed that the first smartphone to be Bixby's flagship Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 +. The insertion device has arranged several programs with the support of an assistant. Over time, the number of such applications will be expanded, and then Samsung will release a SDK tool that allows third-party software developers to adapt their creations at Bixby. And on the side of the housing located Galaxy S8 special button for calling Bixby in any application. Details on smartphones and voice assistant will be opened on March 29 at the flagship presentation.

Android required: 7.0+
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Galaxy S8 home page: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s8/
Official site: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/bixby/
XDA-Developers: https: //forum.xda-deve…xby-assistant-t3582729
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4JVLtv_Uk
A source: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/bixby/bixby-1-0-00-51-release/
Performance tested for:
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 - Works / S7 Edge - No
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 - Works / S6 Edge - No

- How to get to hidden Bixby settings using QuickShortcutMaker.

Download:
Version: 1.0.00 (files for installation and use)
Bixby (Post VLADFIONOV # 60081652)
Files from Samsung Galaxy S8:
Version: 1.0.00-51 (100001051) arm64 / 7.0+
Attached fileBixbyAgent_1.0.00-51.apk(25.35 MB)

Version: 1.0.00 / 6.0+
Attached fileBixbyVoiceInput_1.0.00-14.apk(894.81 KB)

Attached fileBixbyGlobalAction_1.0.00-11.apk(1.27 MB)

Attached fileBixbyService_1.0.00-14.apk(4.52 MB)
Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 04.05.18, 00:36
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (97)
Besides c8 anyone that matter? If yes, how to start?

Rep: (57)
On S7 runs, long runs tapom and where the choice of screens, widgets, and so on., It is the left-most screen, the top slider to turn.
By the way, the cap is quite old version has been uploaded, put 1.3.23

Posted on 22/08/2017, 19:38:

* asx95, and how to activate the voice, I do not see the settings?

Post has been editedAlikD2 - 22.08.17, 19:36

Rep: (99)
Again renewed Bixby began this version, but there is no voice)
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
* AlikD2 It opens the keyboard and the drain is clamped Bixby button. While it is pressed, you say. Looks like this
Tyk
Attached Image

* asx95,
He does not understand Russian at my dictation. He writes English

* Saburoff7 And the phone for Russia?

* asx95,
Yes. All I figured out. Like Google release voice dialing, nothing new))

Rep: (52)
asx95 @ 22.08.17, 19:17*
AlikD2, opens the drain keyboard and clamped Bixby button. While it is pressed, you say. Looks like this

I do not work for some reason. Setting is enabled, the keyboard Stock. More does not start Google Maps, says that it is necessary to install a convenience store. The rest of the cool stuff, great potential.

Rep: (0)
Someone was able to get him to talk this thing in Russia? It is no longer funny, over the hill already vidosiki release and then as usual everything.

* train991 It is not on the Russian shprehaet same

Posted on 22/08/2017, 20:40:

* letmeknov , Updated to the latest version?

Post has been editedasx95 - 22.08.17, 20:41

Rep: (0)
* asx95 , My Russian is not necessary for it and I will learn Korean. The bottom line is that it has no voice at the latest updates are.

Post has been editedtrain991 - 22.08.17, 20:54
Reason for editing: Ashibko

* asx95 , Yes.

* train991 , Vote no because the Russian firmware.

Posted on 22/08/2017, 21:11:

* letmeknov , Try to reboot the phone.

* asx95 Yes tried it, nothing works. A man, too, is a problem, I wonder where to dig. Reset does not want to do.

* letmeknov ,

A system Russian language? It can bixby English only system starts. I'm always worth us English

Posted on 22/08/2017, 21:58:

asx95 @ 22.08.17, 23:10*
vote no because the Russian firmware.

I also Russian firmware with CAC region (Uzbekistan) and everything works fine

Post has been editedochach - 22.08.17, 22:00

Rep: (379)
ochach @ 22.08.17, 21:56*
with the region CAC (Uzbekistan)

That is the answer :)

It does not work on SER.

Belarus SER. Also updated and does not work ((

ochach @ 22.08.17, 20:56*
A system Russian language? It can bixby English only system starts. I'm always worth us English

No English should, from the outset.

Rep: (24)
Ukrainian mobile phone. It is available in English. Accidentally I saw Bixby updates

Rep: (205)
julyKorn @ 21.08.17, 07:13*
I, in principle, and svoice enough, but Bixby advertised so that wanted to see.

Svoice and Bixby can not even compare. Bixby - it's a miracle! :) Today it earned in English. my S8 + S8 + and wives. I liked very much how it all works, in particular the "fast team" pleased. Can you say one word, and Bixby will make a lot of manipulation (for example, you might say in English. "Street" and the phone will turn off wifi, then turn on the vibration, then turn on the gps, etc.). Also liked the fact that the world's first assistant who knows how to listen! : D I have never been able to properly use any one as an assistant for one simple reason - did not have time to finish the thought, or else had in mind, say everything, and then a quick "touch off" to an assistant does not cut your speech. And here is just lovely - until you can hold the button as many think, talk, mumble. Release the button - Bixby instantly reacted and outstanding results!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/04/20, 10:05