> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QIP PDA | QIP mobile version

Rep: (38)
QIP Mobile (QIP PDA)
Version 2199 beta

Last update of the program in the header30.05.11

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Multiprotocol internet pager.
The program is designed for devices withWindows Mobile 5 and 6 with touchscreen and smartphones based on Windows Mobile 5 and 6 (without touchscreen), supports VGA and qVGA screen modes.
This program is not a development of version 1020 for this type of device, but was written from scratch taking into account the experience gained by the author in writing previous versions and new realities. The program has become multi-protocol. At this stage, ICQ protocols (almost in full), Jabber (receiving / sending text messages and working with a list of contacts) and mail.ru agent protocol (in beta-testing mode) are implemented.
The program is under development, so when updating the program, delete the old one via the Uninstall programs, and then, using Explorer or the file manager, delete the Program Files \ QIP PDA folder!
Check errors occurring in the program, it is desirable to produce on a clean system, that is, after a hard reset.

Opportunities:
  • scrolling in the contact list;
  • opening a message window when you drag your finger horizontally in the contact list;
  • Quick selection panel smiles in the message window (optional);
  • setting the font in the message editor;
  • send by Enter (optional);
  • support for multiple online accounts;
  • search in the ICQ protocol;
  • additional button to send (optional);
  • closing a dialog with a contact by double clicking on the tab;
  • scrolling bookmarks in the Messaging window, Preferences and Details with your finger;
  • tray icon;
  • the ability to turn off the melody for a specific event (for example, receiving a message), but leave the vibrating alarm;
  • hide pop-up messages if QIP is active (optional);
  • connection to jabber server via SSL (optional);
  • the ability to turn on the "do not let the device fall asleep";
  • the ability to remove all the icons in the contact list, except for the status;
  • the ability to open the status change menu by pressing the corresponding number on the keyboard;
  • full screen mode (optional);
  • confirmation of the delivery of the message;
  • pop-up messages bring the device out of sleep mode (optional);
  • LED indication of unread messages (optional);
  • Added support for jabber servers: QIP, Yandex Online, Google Talk, Live Journal;
  • New software menus, convenient to work without a stylus;
  • tuning the vibration algorithm for individual alerts (1-vibration, 0-pause. Writing 111011, get brr-br);
  • finger scrolling message history;
  • auto-connect at start;
  • notification about dialing in ICQ protocol (optional);
  • recognition of clients from contacts in the ICQ protocol (optional);
  • the ability to hide the x-status button and the private status of the ICQ protocol in the statuses panel;
  • device settings that allow you to manually select the device for LED flashing and vibration;
  • editing commands in the Message Window menu (provide easy access to devices without a touchscreen);
  • close the menu by pressing the soft key (as requested by many);
  • scaling smiles (optional);
  • support account QIP.RU as a profile;
  • metacontacts;
  • receiving / sending files;
  • VKontakte support;
  • single X status

Compatibility: WM5 and higher.

Program developer: Alexander Smirnov akaaz81
Official website of the program: http://qip.ru
Official forum of the program: http://forum.qip.ru

Download:
Version 2199 beta CAB: qip2199.CAB changes
Revised version 2199 for HD2: here
Version Archive
Version 2198 beta CAB: qip2198.cab
Version 2197 beta CAB: qip2197.CAB
Version 2196 beta CAB: qip2196.CAB
Version 2195 beta CAB: qip2195.CAB
Version 2194 beta CAB: qip2194.CAB changes
Version 2193 beta CAB: QIP_Mobile_v2193_beta.CAB changes
Version 2192 beta CAB: qip2192.CAB changes
Version 2191 beta CAB: qip2191.CAB changes
Version 2190 beta CAB: qip2190.CAB
Version 2142 beta: qipmobile2142.cab

Version 2140: qippda2140.cab

Version 2140 for smartphones (without touchscreen): qippda2140sp.cab

Smiles for the program can be downloaded / posted here: Skins and smiles (smilepacks) for QIP PDA
Installing / creating skins and smiles is described here:http://freetexthost.com/1h0gtgic5g

[! updated] FAQ: Problems with installation and use:

AT : I have a device with Windows Mobile 2003, is there a version for me?
ABOUT : Starting from build 2000 all versions are only for WM5 and higher.

AT : After the machine goes into sleep mode, the program crashes.
ABOUT : In almost all devices, in the name of saving energy, in sleep mode the power of the flash drive is turned off, so we recommend installing the program not into the card, but into the main memory of the device.

AT : I downloaded the program, but I can not install it. The device does not see the installation file or does not want to install from it.
AT : The downloaded file has an extension .rar !
AT : When you try to install a program, a message like this appears: "There is no application comparable to ..."
ABOUT : If, when downloading from the site, you receive a file with the extension .rar , rename it, changing the extension to .cab . No need to unzip the file .cab , as it is the standard installation archive on Windows CE / Windows Mobile systems. Make sure that the file you uploaded to the device has the extension .cab .

AT : My program has stopped connecting.
AT : When connecting, a "DB Error" is issued.
ABOUT : Try to disable server busting in account settings and leave login.icq.com

AT : I have problems with sound in sleep mode.
ABOUT : On some HTC-made devices, the problem goes away with deleting the registry key: HKLM \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power \ State \ Unattended \ wav1
This may affect power consumption.

AT : The device in sleep mode began to quickly discharge.
ABOUT : If you notice that the device consumes a lot of energy in sleep mode, it is possible that the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power \ State \ Unattended \ wav1" is 0. To fix this problem, change the value of this key on 4 manually or run this file on your device. (Be careful, this can lead to loss of screen sensitivity on some devices, for example on the Gigabyte G-SMART i120)

AT : I have a Samsung device and the sound in sleep mode is late
ABOUT : Try replacing the standard sound with this one. Attached filesndIncMsg.wav (12.25 KB)

AT : I want to have access to accounting mail.ru via jabber.
ABOUT : Setting [email protected] on QIP PDA

AT : Statuses Ready to chat, Angry, Depression, Home, At work - in QIP Infium and Miranda are displayed as "Online", etc.
ABOUT : The problem is that these statuses were never officially supported by the server, but were introduced by InfК»om in QIP 2005. Recently, changes were made on AOL servers and the old way of transferring these "unofficial" statuses stopped working. In this regard, another scheme was developed to transfer these statuses. The developers of Miranda were also informed about the new scheme. Old versions of clients and the official client instead of "unofficial" statuses, show the status of "On-line" or "Away".
AT : How to add a contact to your contact list?
ABOUT : Long tap on title GROUPS in which you want to add a contact, in the drop-down menu, select "Add contact"
AT : How to add an account "VKontakte"?
ABOUT : Setting account vkontakte.

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 01.06.11, 12:14
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (1)
Do not tell whether it is possible to change the Customer ID? And How?

Rep: (481)
Deeman555,
no way

Rep: (327)
Friends, someone as miserable as I am (?):
Use QIP PDA virtually around the clock, noticed such a thing, that when calling over 3-5 minutes breaks kvip and it goes offline.
Samsung i710
Phone: i718ZMHL2
PDA: I Tried different firmware, starting with the ending 20755.1.4.0 20954.1.5.0

Rep: (13)
IMHO it okranichenie gsm - use 3g. ICQ works there during the conversation

Rep: (213)
What tykoe "reservation link error" ??? Right now that's come I could not get out the error ...

Rep: (263)
then my friend is not a problem kvip and jabber-transport through which you connect to. the maximum number of people connecting to the transport - in 1024 you became the person 1025m;) wait until someone leaves, or look for a free truck :)

for calls over 3-5 minutes breaks kvip and it goes offline.

here the problem is simple .. communicators are usually equipped with GPRS Class B indicating that it is impossible to simultaneously talk on the phone and use GPRS are looking for a device with class A at those right now current smarts nokii are like ..

Post has been editedMonk11th - 04.03.09, 01:00

Rep: (104)
friends tell me.
I want to throw ISTO messages on the PC. But yet this format can not be read. When you open by using different text editors gives characters. Prompt pzhl ..

pirat-17,
history can be saved into a text document .txt contact message history menu, Save As ... in the left window write the file name star facing .txt erase, at the top, select the destination folder and click save.

try a utility to convert historyhttp://qip.ru/pages/historyconv_ru/may get

Post has been editedapq - 29.03.09, 23:01

long-bp advantage - and this is such a disaster - when connecting began to write: ip error and its number, or connect and empty contacts list - as if no one

Ratnik1965,
Try to delete the file from the program folder settings. and configure the client to re ...

Rep: (213)
Something recently become frequent adjustment to fly, with the profile! Those. qip run, and there is no nicho as when you first start and requests to add a new profile ... What's the problem and how to solve?
And if you make a copy of config and restore it if something happens, happens?

Rep: (1741)
I've found Zabekapte settings.qip, and after the gathering settings slips its quipu, all normally picked up and not have to suffer, adjusting it to the new

Rep: (18)
I ceased to be connected kvip, two weeks :-(

spammer
disconnect bust servers in kvip and leave login.icq.com

Rep: (22)
Determining a new set of customers from 108 icons from May 27, 2009.
installation:
Program Files>QIP PDA>Protos>ICQ>Clients>We remove all that is in this folder>copy the contents of the archive in the Clients folder and naslozhdaytes.
(If you make a simple replacement without removing the old customers some customers will not be determined correctly.)
Attached fileClients_27.05.09.zip(101.52 KB)

P.S. article in the header of the agent is installed on a PDA is not valid because the transport mrim.jabber.ru long time does not work ...
who have more options for how to run the agent on QIP2120?
M
Raised in the topic header

Post has been editedapq - 04.06.09, 17:29

Rep: (22)
Guys, please help.
Put instrumentation ... poyuzat. Like.
But ... I noticed that the battery began to go wild. Started the old-fashioned way - was the last to remove installed software.
It was the instrumentation, downloader and last Betka IP.
It deletes all - the battery still goes wild (~ 30% per night ... instead of the usual ~ 2%).
Scratched turnip ... I became testit download using BatTest. It turned out that the phone just does not fall asleep ... turn off the screen, but nifiga itself as guzzles battery.
And then I remembered about the miracle daw bale - not to fill the device.
I put the bales back - jackdaw worth. I blew it. And ... did not help. It seems to me somewhere glitch.
Who can say where something changes in the system, this jackdaw?
For apart from her no thoughts left.

Rep: (17)
Bayan @ 16/06/09, 22:38*
But ... I noticed that the battery began to go wild

To solve the problems with the sound when installing automatic pile changing a registry key - HKLM \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power \ State \ Unattended \ wav1 from 4 to 0. After that, the battery and starts to eat. Demolition of the program does not help. Pens should be changed back to 0 to 4.

Rep: (0)
In the settings kvip pereklatsal everything that is possible, but somehow it did not really help :(

Rep: (48)
apq @ 9.7.09, 9:48*
We have not solved the problem with a capital letter?

but perhaps this is a problem scratch_one-s_head.gif?

Of course the problem! I have more than one keyboard, so when you start typing in such smskah or in a notebook they are after the end of the offer automatically begin a new sentence with a capital letter and qip always with very little napregaet it ....

with n-tion times still managed to get in Asya, after the next software reshuffle
the cause could not be detected

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/12/19, 5:50