> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QIP PDA | QIP mobile version

Rep: (38)
QIP Mobile (QIP PDA)
Version 2199 beta

Last update of the program in the header30.05.11

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Multiprotocol internet pager.
The program is designed for devices withWindows Mobile 5 and 6 with touchscreen and smartphones based on Windows Mobile 5 and 6 (without touchscreen), supports VGA and qVGA screen modes.
This program is not a development of version 1020 for this type of device, but was written from scratch taking into account the experience gained by the author in writing previous versions and new realities. The program has become multi-protocol. At this stage, ICQ protocols (almost in full), Jabber (receiving / sending text messages and working with a list of contacts) and mail.ru agent protocol (in beta-testing mode) are implemented.
The program is under development, so when updating the program, delete the old one via the Uninstall programs, and then, using Explorer or the file manager, delete the Program Files \ QIP PDA folder!
Check errors occurring in the program, it is desirable to produce on a clean system, that is, after a hard reset.

Opportunities:
  • scrolling in the contact list;
  • opening a message window when you drag your finger horizontally in the contact list;
  • Quick selection panel smiles in the message window (optional);
  • setting the font in the message editor;
  • send by Enter (optional);
  • support for multiple online accounts;
  • search in the ICQ protocol;
  • additional button to send (optional);
  • closing a dialog with a contact by double clicking on the tab;
  • scrolling bookmarks in the Messaging window, Preferences and Details with your finger;
  • tray icon;
  • the ability to turn off the melody for a specific event (for example, receiving a message), but leave the vibrating alarm;
  • hide pop-up messages if QIP is active (optional);
  • connection to jabber server via SSL (optional);
  • the ability to turn on the "do not let the device fall asleep";
  • the ability to remove all the icons in the contact list, except for the status;
  • the ability to open the status change menu by pressing the corresponding number on the keyboard;
  • full screen mode (optional);
  • confirmation of the delivery of the message;
  • pop-up messages bring the device out of sleep mode (optional);
  • LED indication of unread messages (optional);
  • Added support for jabber servers: QIP, Yandex Online, Google Talk, Live Journal;
  • New software menus, convenient to work without a stylus;
  • tuning the vibration algorithm for individual alerts (1-vibration, 0-pause. Writing 111011, get brr-br);
  • finger scrolling message history;
  • auto-connect at start;
  • notification about dialing in ICQ protocol (optional);
  • recognition of clients from contacts in the ICQ protocol (optional);
  • the ability to hide the x-status button and the private status of the ICQ protocol in the statuses panel;
  • device settings that allow you to manually select the device for LED flashing and vibration;
  • editing commands in the Message Window menu (provide easy access to devices without a touchscreen);
  • close the menu by pressing the soft key (as requested by many);
  • scaling smiles (optional);
  • support account QIP.RU as a profile;
  • metacontacts;
  • receiving / sending files;
  • VKontakte support;
  • single X status

Compatibility: WM5 and higher.

Program developer: Alexander Smirnov akaaz81
Official website of the program: http://qip.ru
Official forum of the program: http://forum.qip.ru

Download:
Version 2199 beta CAB: qip2199.CAB changes
Revised version 2199 for HD2: here
Version Archive
Version 2198 beta CAB: qip2198.cab
Version 2197 beta CAB: qip2197.CAB
Version 2196 beta CAB: qip2196.CAB
Version 2195 beta CAB: qip2195.CAB
Version 2194 beta CAB: qip2194.CAB changes
Version 2193 beta CAB: QIP_Mobile_v2193_beta.CAB changes
Version 2192 beta CAB: qip2192.CAB changes
Version 2191 beta CAB: qip2191.CAB changes
Version 2190 beta CAB: qip2190.CAB
Version 2142 beta: qipmobile2142.cab

Version 2140: qippda2140.cab

Version 2140 for smartphones (without touchscreen): qippda2140sp.cab

Smiles for the program can be downloaded / posted here: Skins and smiles (smilepacks) for QIP PDA
Installing / creating skins and smiles is described here:http://freetexthost.com/1h0gtgic5g

[! updated] FAQ: Problems with installation and use:

AT : I have a device with Windows Mobile 2003, is there a version for me?
ABOUT : Starting from build 2000 all versions are only for WM5 and higher.

AT : After the machine goes into sleep mode, the program crashes.
ABOUT : In almost all devices, in the name of saving energy, in sleep mode the power of the flash drive is turned off, so we recommend installing the program not into the card, but into the main memory of the device.

AT : I downloaded the program, but I can not install it. The device does not see the installation file or does not want to install from it.
AT : The downloaded file has an extension .rar !
AT : When you try to install a program, a message like this appears: "There is no application comparable to ..."
ABOUT : If, when downloading from the site, you receive a file with the extension .rar , rename it, changing the extension to .cab . No need to unzip the file .cab , as it is the standard installation archive on Windows CE / Windows Mobile systems. Make sure that the file you uploaded to the device has the extension .cab .

AT : My program has stopped connecting.
AT : When connecting, a "DB Error" is issued.
ABOUT : Try to disable server busting in account settings and leave login.icq.com

AT : I have problems with sound in sleep mode.
ABOUT : On some HTC-made devices, the problem goes away with deleting the registry key: HKLM \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power \ State \ Unattended \ wav1
This may affect power consumption.

AT : The device in sleep mode began to quickly discharge.
ABOUT : If you notice that the device consumes a lot of energy in sleep mode, it is possible that the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power \ State \ Unattended \ wav1" is 0. To fix this problem, change the value of this key on 4 manually or run this file on your device. (Be careful, this can lead to loss of screen sensitivity on some devices, for example on the Gigabyte G-SMART i120)

AT : I have a Samsung device and the sound in sleep mode is late
ABOUT : Try replacing the standard sound with this one. Attached filesndIncMsg.wav (12.25 KB)

AT : I want to have access to accounting mail.ru via jabber.
ABOUT : Setting [email protected] on QIP PDA

AT : Statuses Ready to chat, Angry, Depression, Home, At work - in QIP Infium and Miranda are displayed as "Online", etc.
ABOUT : The problem is that these statuses were never officially supported by the server, but were introduced by InfК»om in QIP 2005. Recently, changes were made on AOL servers and the old way of transferring these "unofficial" statuses stopped working. In this regard, another scheme was developed to transfer these statuses. The developers of Miranda were also informed about the new scheme. Old versions of clients and the official client instead of "unofficial" statuses, show the status of "On-line" or "Away".
AT : How to add a contact to your contact list?
ABOUT : Long tap on title GROUPS in which you want to add a contact, in the drop-down menu, select "Add contact"
AT : How to add an account "VKontakte"?
ABOUT : Setting account vkontakte.

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 01.06.11, 12:14
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (2)
Tell me what to do if all the time writes: "Connection limit is exceeded. Try connecting in a few minutes" ???? :(

Post has been editedGepto - 06.06.08, 18:10

Rep: (912)
Gepto ,
wait a while :-D

Added @ 06.06.2008, 18:17

The cap says that there is support for skins. And where can I get them?

Rep: (137)
Gepto ,
it means that the address pool allocated by the operator is too small, there are too many connections from this IP. Try through a proxy.

Rep: (0)
Displays "mismatch uin or password, re-enter". How to treat? On versions 2020, 2030, 2031.

Rep: (52)
Not a valid number or password.
If you have a password of more than 8 characters, enter the first 8, since there is no more sense - the server does not accept passwords for more than 8 characters.
Any programs that connect when entering a password are more than 8 characters, they themselves are cut off.

Let's clarify. In a nutshell.
If the operator, for his part, terminates the established GPRS connection, the GSM module software determines this perfectly.
If it does not determine immediately, it will understand after a specified time interval.
Initially, the QIP PDA checks if the route is available to the remote node. He determines this by asking the system.
To determine whether there is a connection with the ICQ server, the QIP PDA sends KA packets provided for in the OSCAR protocol structure over an interval of time. In addition to this, the QIP PDA sets a value in the TCP / IP stack settings to send KA packets.
If the system cannot forward packets along a route definitely a number of times, it sets the flag that the route is not correct.
The client goes offline and in the absence of other routes to the remote node, after an interval of time gives the system a request to establish a new connection.
The ICQ server, receiving KA packets, at certain intervals of time, determines that the client is connected.
If the software environment works without failures and there are no errors in the software of the hardware modules, the whole algorithm works fine.
Like me;)

Post has been editedvitya - 02.12.08, 15:37

In QIP PDA, KEEPALIVE_FRAME is used in the OSCAR protocol to support a TCP session.
Also for the established connection, sending TCP Keep-Alive packets is activated, which are sent by the TCP / IP stack driver of the operating system itself. The remote host must respond to them.

Rep: (22)
Sorry for the question
The TCP / IP stack driver of the operating system itself.
Does the axis itself flush FLAP? Or does it just ping with the host without checking the packets?
Hmm, how is the crash test? As far as Oscar managed to understand the protocol, there is a channel in the header (FLAP): login chanel, data chanel, error chanel, keep alife chanel, close chanel.
About the latter I am not sure, in one article it was discovered, in contrast to the widespread information on protakol.

Or does Thread work in a pile, which is responsible for all this? There is no laptop at hand, check what he is doing there .. We must do.

Rep: (22)
QIP PDA scales non-background pictures based on system DPI values. 96 is taken for naminal. QWGA devices have this resolution.
And VGA devices have a resolution twice as large.
The size of the pictures is calculated as 16x16 multiplied by the coefficient.
Next, take a picture of any size and it is scaled to the resulting size.

Those. with a standard skin on VGA devices, images are scaled twice.
But if you make a skin with 32x32 pictures, then there will be no scaling!

Rep: (11)
Is this a forum only for Russians?
if not then here is the translation of the program to
Ukrainian localization
ДЊeskРµ jazyk
SlovenskРµ jazyk

Post has been editednitrofox - 07.02.09, 13:45

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, I am a new person if something is not so sorry;)
Now on the topic: test new version 2120, vibration is buggy. With a new message, the PDA starts to vibrate and does not stop until you read the message. Can anyone come across such a problem? Tell me. : thank_you:

Post has been editedmysi4ka - 11.02.09, 12:52

mysi4ka,
Try changing the line of the vibra in the “Device” section of the settings.

Rep: (1)
musi4ka
Vibra becomes constant if the wrong channel of the LED is selected. Change the channel LED in the "Device" tab.

Rep: (57)
And how to enable the program to take notice of the set? I just found how to send the notification. How to take? Yuzayu QIP current 2 days, so do not swear. :)

Rep: (1741)
In the account settings, the tab "Advanced", put a checkbox "Request an alert about dialing"

Rep: (50)
Gentlemen, maybe tell me what ... The problem is this. Kvip starts, connects, works, everything is fine, only if there is no communication for a long time, then after a while (I can’t track down exactly) the messages start to go nowhere (mine), and the messages sent to me do not reach me, however contacts in the network and me also visible on the network ... only restarting the program helps. Why can this be? I can not say that the problem is in Kvipa, maybe something else, but I would like to understand that ....

Damien,
It is possible that the telephone module hangs and does not notify the system, and accordingly the QIP PDA, about the disconnection.

Rep: (81)
Damien,
Cant either in the firmware \ radio or in third-party programs. I had the same problem on my httz, and with all ICQ, even the megostable inlux (prelude icq) so hung. Changed the radio to an older one, took down the pocketweather, it seemed to be normal. Obviously the jamb was in something of this, either the radio was jamming, or the pocketweather was wrong with the gprs connection working.

Post has been editedMikkael - 20.02.09, 23:36

Rep: (57)
And I often have it so that when sending a message, a check mark does not appear, notifying that the message has been sent. And it is very annoying, because it happens that a person received my message, but I don’t know, and sometimes the opposite, the message didn’t come. So guess what you want. Maybe it sins a server?

Rep: (149)
grobovshik @ 21.2.2009, 11:18*
There is no check mark indicating that the message has been sent.

I like it happens only through GPRS, through a wafer or lace (ActiveSynx) this does not happen. So, most likely, it depends on Internet speed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/02/20, 14:28