Hi-Fi equipment | The overall theme of the discussion Hi-Fi equipment for the home
Please vote
Which brand receiver do you prefer?
Pioneer [ 29 ] ** [16,96%]
Yamaha [ 50 ] ** [29,24%]
Onkyo [ 27 ] ** [15,79%]
Sony [ 18 ] ** [10,53%]
Cambridge [ 4 ] ** [2,34%]
Other [ 43 ] ** [25,15%]
What brand of acoustics do you prefer?
Monitor audio [ 29 ] ** [16,96%]
Yamaha [ 31 ] ** [18,13%]
Ultimate [ 3 ] ** [1,75%]
Attitude [ 1 ] ** [0,58%]
Cambridge Audio [ 2 ] ** [1,17%]
Jamo [ 11 ] ** [6,43%]
Jbl [ 13 ] ** [7,6%]
Other [ 81 ] ** [47,37%]
What brand of subwoofer do you prefer?
Monitor audio [ 16 ] ** [9,36%]
Yamaha [ 33 ] ** [19,3%]
Cambridge Audio [ 3 ] ** [1,75%]
Ultimate [ 3 ] ** [1,75%]
Jamo [ 9 ] ** [5,26%]
Attitude [ 1 ] ** [0,58%]
Jbl [ 16 ] ** [9,36%]
Other [ 89 ] ** [52,05%]
Total votes: 171

Rep: (325)
General discussion topic Hi-Fi appliances for home

Attached Image

In this topic we discuss general issues on Hi-Fi technology!

Discussion of everything connected with Hi-Fi equipment and its connection, firmware:Amplifiers, Acoustics, Speaker Sets, Hi-Fi Receivers, Subwoofers!

Important!
Hi-Fi equipment is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section Trepalka.
Since the message counter in our section is enabled, philosophizing can be regarded as cheating posts.

Description
Hi-Fi technology is constantly improving, creating all new sound effects. There are additional features that make the thrill of listening to favorite tracks even deeper, and the movie experience even more. The opportunity to enjoy a full sound and picture quality offers Hi-Fi technology: DVD-Players, Turntables, music or modern home theater. Hi-Fi speakers and components allow you to turn the picture and sound in a single unit. Specially configured kits designed to give a memorable sensations present, high-quality sound.

Accesories

Useful links!

A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

The topic is filling the cap with useful information!

Post has been editedDronik - 20.01.20, 10:27

Rep: (76)
Color can carry the load of the features of this device, depending on the region ..

Rep: (0)
Does it make sense to buy Colorfly C3 headphones I Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro 2. Will it be better than the sound of Redmi Note 5?

Rep: (2)
Tell me please.
Is it possible to amplify the sound of the subwoofer away from sattelitov?

Wiring diagram is as follows:
1) TV sound source.
The output goes on optics.

2) Connect it to the decoder (konvertoru).
He converts digital audio to analog.

3) After rca (tulips) is connected to the active acoustics.
Acoustics sven ht 210.

5.1 sound I made. Rasskladyvaetsya.
But the sub does not work out loud. I'm special, probably in the tracks he is registered not loud or something.
Controls on the remote little help.
Subwoofer 50 statement.
And I know that he can do more. (In stereo mode, it only thumps so still).

Question: Is it possible in this scheme (between konvertorom and acoustics) into can any amplifier predousilitel, additional amplifier to amplify the sound ... subwoofer.
sattelitov sound satisfied at 100.

Adjusting to the most speakers did not change substantially the overall picture. On konvertore no adjustment.

Is there any such amplifier (rca in and rca out)?

Rep: (41)
Somebody testil Denon avr x250bt?

Question about spices: dragged subAAD SD-10 I do not understand the working or not. I can not priladit it to the amplifier Yamaha a-s801 . Instructions on the sub in the internet is not found. Output on holes on one sub on Saba input 2rsa. Tell me how to find out whether the sub dead? The Network - LED lights up, and then I'll never know ... Never encountered sabami, razyasnite on his fingers what and where. : Blush:

Understand, very tricky connection ...: happy:

Good day, Dear friends! Please help as a full kettle into audio affairs ... I want to collect a sound in the room 20 - 25 sq.m. to music (mostly instrumental, jazz / pop / rock) 30-50t.r budget. Eyes fell on a pair of NS-6490, the receiver has not yet decided (perhaps TX-NR535 or something cheaper) + turntable is the limit of my dreams. I would be very grateful for your advice and recommendations on the selection of equipment and evaluation of the acoustics. Thanks in advance!!

Rep: (14)
* Denis shnek , Leading to the minus column, pick up a plus subwoofer, welling overall volume. Voila - the volume of the speakers and subwoofer to each other has changed. Later in the hearing shall bring to mind more subtle, to complement the sub column, not shouting.

Rep: (28)
G_I_D @ 12.10.19, 14:50*
I want to raise the sound in the room 20 - 25 sq.m. to music (mostly instrumental, jazz / pop / rock) 30-50t.r budget. Eyes fell on a pair of NS-6490, the receiver has not yet decided (perhaps TX-NR535 or something cheaper) + turntable is the limit of my dreams.

Do not you get on the receiver a good sound, movies, yes, but music only through a separate amplifier. Although you selected speakers (with a crossover in the form of two capacitors) exactly to the receiver.

Welcome, there is a column Sony MHC-V44D After the strike ceased to play and react to any button. The only thing it does is turn on and the screen gives Protect3. Further manipulations do not give anything, just turned off by pulling the power cord

Rep: (1)
good day
I have a speaker Boston Acoustics The Lynnfield Series 400L and the problem is that, for family reasons, the surround (rear) speakers, a subwoofer and a receiver (or amplifier, I did not know that before using the parents) were taken, there were only 400L and the center of Boston Vr12 . I do not use the center, because as I understand it, the center is not used in the 2.1 system.
Would like to ask that all opt for watching movies or music (mostly watch movies, so that super focus of the music is not needed) amplifier or receiver (watch movies on a TV, not through a DVD)? Then I would like to know which wires are good to buy, and then I have from the very cheap acoustics wire, and use them with such disrespect columns. And how to choose a subwoofer, I would like a pleasant sound.

The problem is the budget, in principle, I could 50K в‚Ѕ accumulate, but I would like to came not so expensive (they themselves speakers are good bottoms, so to begin with, you can invest in a good and powerful amplifier. Write that a good amplifier is needed on the internet, but it will not pull). And the creation of 5.1 is not considered.

Post has been editedDaaby - 10.02.20, 01:35
Reason for editing: little tweak

iVazovsky @ 01.07.19, 17:39*
Somebody testil Denon avr x250bt?

If your budget is limited then the model is basically a good and a big plus having two optical inputs, dekodory good power 300 watt (less is not worth taking). Overall not a bad state employees.

Posted on 19/02/2020, 18:51:

G_I_D @ 12.10.19, 14:50*
budget 30-50t.r

Nothing new in this amount will not find.

Daaby @ 10.02.20, 01:03*
mainly watch movies

Receiver
which wires are good buy

2.5 is not less than a square copper
And how to choose a subwoofer, I would like a pleasant sound.

From budget adviseUltimate SYM5
And the creation of 5.1 is not considered.

For movies it is necessary simply.

Posted on 19/02/2020, 18:57:

I can save 50K в‚Ѕ

With this budget you can collect on Avito. If you want I can advise? Well, if you want to save much, then you can buy the soundbar. I have now is not bad this version from Samsung at a price 19 pieces.

Post has been editedDronik - 19.02.20, 19:01

Rep: (41)
* Dronik, I took this Denonchik. Glad. The speakers also Denon. In general, I do not poorly received set. Solid, sound power grabs. Satisfied.

Guys. New to this site. I sit for a long time with less headphones (I think). Audio technica m50x.
A friend bought a Fiio m3k. Discounted was 4600 or something. As a result, right now, the price of 6000.
Prompt any player within a maximum of 8 million probably. I would like to listen to music as flac, know what good music.
And where better to write to the issue of external sound, which helps to listen to music. (I do not know whether I correctly write, direct as many questions ..) microphone, sound card (DAC) or two different things? It would be desirable player and audio and micro MDE. It has been five years in the audio equipment sit, but not worthy of their equipment.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Rep: (152)
* MaRFRey , here better to ask. Tutoshny people really enjoys players.
Or, get a good BT headphones. And then, the player is not necessary. But BT needed higher codecs. On both devices.

Post has been editedWaterman - 02.03.20, 06:27
Reason for editing: Added.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 20:38