Jamo [ 8 ] ** [5,3%]
Attitude [ 1 ] ** [0,66%]
Jbl [ 14 ] ** [9,27%]
Other [ 79 ] ** [52,32%]
Total votes: 151

Rep: (321)
General discussion topic Hi-Fi appliances for home

Attached Image

In this topic we discuss general issues on Hi-Fi technology!

Discussion of everything connected with Hi-Fi equipment and its connection, firmware:Amplifiers, Acoustics, Speaker Sets, Hi-Fi Receivers, Subwoofers!

Important!
Hi-Fi equipment is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section Trepalka.
Since the message counter in our section is enabled, philosophizing can be regarded as cheating posts.

Description
Hi-Fi technology is constantly improving, creating all new sound effects. There are additional features that make the thrill of listening to favorite tracks even deeper, and the movie experience even more. The opportunity to enjoy the full quality of sound and image provides Hi-Fi technology: DVD-Players, Turntables, music or modern home theater. Hi-Fi speakers and components allow you to turn the picture and sound in a single unit. Specially configured kits designed to give a memorable sensations present, high-quality sound.

Accesories

Useful links!

A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

The topic is filling the cap with useful information!

Post has been edited08dronik - 03.04.17, 17:45

Rep: (321)
Tiriristor @ 20.09.18, 02:39*
model good

Yes I bought and I'm satisfied. Now I think to take the floor speakers Vector HX300 and in the future to collect a complete set.

Post has been editedDronik - 22.09.18, 19:48

Rep: (20)
All zdarova, available audio 5.1 aleks ht 80 a. I am filling subwoofer scheme for further repairs, or may prompt where you can find. Thank you in advance!

Rep: (24)
Hello guys, there is such a problem that appeared in my amplifier Technics SU-G75, there are two questions in his conditions of Russia connected to the 220, it has the power of 120 W.
And the second question, if we can turn, I understand that where he Phones input, aux it? Simply, he is big enough, I guess that is 6.3 mm.
thanks for the information

Rep: (145)
R3demax @ 7.11.18, 19:41*
entrance Phones

This headphone.

* Waterman But as I say let the music from the phone to him?

* R3demax ,
Judging by the description, it has a line input on the "tulips". I need a cable: Jack 3.5 / tulip.
Attached Image

Post has been editedWaterman - 07.11.18, 17:38
Reason for editing: Supplement

* Waterman There's just a small car and wagon-tulips inputs) I will try at random, plyusanut again I think I can not, thanks)

* R3demax ,
You need to look "line in" R / L.

* Waterman There turns out to block VCR2 / EQ2, CD, Phono, VCR1, Tape / DCC, Tuner

Rep: (5)
CD or TUNER

* R3demax ,
Then - yes, an educated bet. With a less congestion will.

* Waterman My theory collapsed (with power supply) as it is possible to adapt the 110 volts to our 220?

R3demax @ 8.11.18, 0:24*
adapt

Exactly. Search adapter. Transformer ... Transformers were previously with a branch in 110V. If it is without the intervention of the scheme, this method is more complicated (performed radiomasterom).

Post has been editedWaterman - 08.11.18, 05:04

* Waterman , I understood and accepted
I will seek radiomastera (or transformer)

Rep: (4)
Hello. I want to collect hi fi stereo system home. The plans of the output from a computer, via an amplifier to the speakers. While not bought anything, I learn materiel)
We have a father-amplifier pioneer sa 7800.
Who knows about the amplifier? Can I use it now? Who used?

Rep: (78)
Seito99 @ 02.12.18, 19:47*
I want to collect hi fi stereo system home
You would stereo.ru with such issues, but once here ...
In matters of high-faille China also moved up. consider tsapousSMSL A6

Rep: (4)
* right , thanks for the answer. Watch

Rep: (0)
Hello to all!

Interested opinion, how critical is not the color combination system? Roughly speaking, if the receiver is black, silver tape deck, speakers, color walnut, power generally white. Should everything be as aesthetically pleasing, and one key or important still - the harmony of sound the whole set?

Just wondering how most hi-fi enthusiasts believe :)

Rep: (68)
There are tables color values ​​..

Rep: (0)
Bfzill @ 14.02.19, 21:52*
table color values

Not understood. Explain

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 3:02